Complementary Fetishes Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Paige kneeled next to Sophia, kissing her and rubbing her clit. Katherine couldn't see anything, but she could hear them.

Paige broke the kiss. "Did you know I always wanted to do a gangbang?"

"No."

"There's something gratifying knowing that you can make five guys excited about you at the same time, you know?"

"I get it. Not sure I would want to participate, but I definitely would love to watch."

"Yeah? You would love to watch me getting fuck by five dicks at the same time?"

"Fuck yeah."

"Tell me. I want to hear what you'd want to see me do. Be descriptive, be crude."

Sophia closed her eyes, picturing the scene.

"For your first gangbang, you're kneeling, surrounded by five men. You start to suck the guy in front of you while jerking off the two other guys next to him. You try to deepthroat him, but you can't quite go all the way. You let go of the dicks you're jerking, put your hands on his ass, and force yourself on him until his balls are on your chin. You hear their surprise; 'Holy shit.' 'Oh my god.' 'Wow, what a good slut.' You back off, laughing.

"You move to the next guy, sucking him while jerking the guys next to him. The guys you're not touching are groping you all over. You feel their dicks on your shoulder, on your back, massaging you with their hard shaft. After a few seconds, you try to deepthroat him too. Seeing you can't fully take it, the guy holds your head and forces himself. It doesn't faze you, you keep stroking their dicks. You lick his balls. He pulls out after a while, letting you breathe. You tell them that you want all of them to fuck your face.

"The next guy doesn't let you suck him first. He immediately goes deep. He's fucking your mouth until you can't breathe. You force yourself back, smiling then go back for the taste he denied you.

"The next one is more gentle. He lets you suck him first. Then, he pushes slowly. When there's an inch before he's fully in, he does a quick thrust. He pulled out as slow as he went in, leaving his head inside, which you tease with your tongue. He repeats the process a few times and lets you go.

"While the previous guy was gently fucking your mouth, you noticed that the final guy was already trembling from your handjob. You decide to focus completely on him, jerking him with his cock in your mouth. I can see you, sucking him as if it's the most wonderful thing in the world. The sloppy sound you make. The eagerness to have his cum in your eyes. When you feel his sticky goo on your tongue, you deepthroat him. He's doing small thrusts with his pelvis, filling your belly with cum. His whole body is shaking"

Paige was getting really turned on by Sophia's story. She wanted to masturbate badly. But she had to stay on target, focusing on Sophia's pleasure. She kissed her, breaking the flow of the story.

Katherine was also wet. But she had the feeling she won't be getting off for a while. She could only endure.

"Four guys left. You spend time with each of them. You slapped their dicks on your face. Rub them against your cheeks while sucking another. You're glistening with saliva. You tell them you want their cum all over you. One guy gets closer, rapidly stroking his cock. You watch his hand firmly gripping his cock, wet with your drool, moving up and down. A spurt of cum explodes on your face, surprising you. You close your eyes and open your mouth, hoping some of it falls inside. You can feel it landing on your face. The feeling stops, you keep your eyes closed to appreciate the mess he just made. Then, you feel another spurt, sticking on your tits. You open your eyes to see the third guy slightly bent, making sure to spread his ejaculation all over your breast.

"Two guys left. They're stroking their cocks while you smear the cum on your body, begging to have more. You start to masturbate. Your tongue is out, teasing their tips which are vibrating from their furious jacking. Once-in-a-lifetime events happen. They cum at the same time. You can feel it splashing on your face, left and right. You smile. You're happy.

"They leave. You're alone, covered in cum. You take some of it to rub your pussy. You hear someone walking. You turn around. It's your cum-sucker. I've watched the entire time, getting myself off. You order me to clean their filthy cum. I start with your face. You feel my tongue moving, the stickiness replaced with the warm feeling of my saliva. You tell me how much you love it. I stick my tongue in your mouth.

"I move to your breasts, taking my time. They are so beautiful. Even more so when they're covered in cum. I play with your nipples, my mouth full of semen."

As Sophia approached the big climax of her story, Paige inserted two curved fingers inside her, making Sophia whimper. She finished her story with a trembling, high-pitched voice.

"You lay on your back and spread your legs. Your pussy is covered with the cum you used to masturbate with. You offer me your messy hand. I lick it clean, sucking on each finger. Then you grip my hair and force me on your cunt, ordering me to not stop until there's no cum left. You talk dirty the entire time about how much you love it. I'm rubbing my clit at the same time, it doesn't take long for me to cum."

Paige accelerated her movement and applied more pressure.

Sophia was yelling. She removed Paige's hand and a long squirt got out, falling on Katherine's face and chest. After a few seconds, Sophia got up on her elbow to watch the result. It was terribly satisfying.

"Did you already have a fantasy about me being in a gangbang?"

"No, why?"

"It was really good for an improvised story."

"Well, it wasn't all made up. I took some inspiration from actual porn."

"Still, it was very exciting. You said 'first gangbang'?"

"Well yeah, you can't have the full experience with just one. You didn't even get fucked."

"I want another one then. It's my turn to cum."

"We should save it for another time."

"Right, right. Not all at once. What do you want to do then?"

Sophia got up on her knees and kissed her. She then put two fingers in Paige's mouth, getting them wet. She removed them and slid them in Paige's ass. "How about this?"

"Yes, I love it."

"Slow and deep or fast and hard?"

"Your story got me all worked up. I want it fast and hard."

Sophia went into the drawer and pulled out a dildo. If Paige wanted to do it slowly, she would have put on the strap-on. But for fast and hard, her hand would be better.

Paige pulled back Katherine from the edge and crawled over her. She stopped when her waist was above her belly, her arm entangled between Katherine's tied ones. Katherine knew what was about to happen. They wanted to cover her in their juices. She didn't mind. It was exciting even. But it was torture if she couldn't touch herself at the same time.

Paige touched her pretty flower. "Oh, Sophia's story got you excited too? But for a fucked-up bitch like you, you would probably prefer them to abuse you, basically raping you until their balls are empty, right? One bark for yes, two for no."

"Woof."

"That's what I thought."

Sophia watched them from the other side of the room, with the dildo in her hand. She decided to let them have an intimate moment.

Paige was slowly moving her hand up and down with Katherine's clit between two fingers. "Would you prefer to be tied up or have freedom of movement? One for the former, two for the latter."

After a few seconds, "Woof, woof, woof."

"I should have guessed. Doesn't matter as long as you have a cock in each of your holes. Did you already think about it before today?"

"Woof."

"Do you want them to just fuck your holes, or be really rough with you? Pulling your hair, squeezing you hard everywhere, slapping you."

Katherine had a moment of hesitation "Woof... woof." She hated that she liked it that rough. Not that tender wasn't good, but rough was so much better.

"You don't have to be ashamed, just own up to it. And you don't have to act like a bitch to get what you need. Being petty and manipulative won't get you what you want. Do you prefer them to cum inside or outside?"

"Woof, woof, woof."

"Greedy bitch, you want it all. You want to feel as if you bathed in their cum, testament to the pleasure you gave them." Paige lowered herself and sucked Katherine's pussy, only for a taste. She preferred Sophia's.

Sophia came back with the dildo but left it on the bed for now. She reached under Paige to rub her meat while she licked her ass. She pushed with her tongue, never going in.

"Stop teasing," said Paige with a begging voice.

"You want it?"

"Yes!"

"How bad?"

"I'll beat you up if you don't put that dildo in my ass right now."

Sophia laughed and put lube on the fake cock. She inserted it slowly while kissing and licking Paige's ass, worshiping it. Sophia stopped caressing Paige's pussy to play with her tits instead, gently squeezing and tugging them.

"Fuck me harder."

Sophia went faster. From that angle, Katherine could see the effect the dildo had on Paige's pussy. The flesh moved as the dildo was going in and out of Paige's ass. When Katherine had fooled around with Paige previously, they didn't experiment much. Was she going to cum from that? Katherine liked to get her ass fucked, but mostly for the pain. Paige seemed to derive genuine pleasure from it.

"HARDER!"

Sophia was moving the dildo as fast as she physically could, her arm growing tired quickly. She pulled Paige's hair. Her voice was shaky. "Fucking hell, you love to get your ass destroyed?"

"Yeeeeees. AAAAAAAAAAH." Squirts were splashing on Katherine's upper body.

"Slow down."

Sophia removed the dildo and gently licked Paige's asshole. She then looked down at Katherine, who was wet all over.

Paige's breath calmed down. "Oof, I needed that." She got up to look at Katherine too. "Enough?"

"Do you have one more in you?"

"I think so."

"Then not enough."

"How about you start, and I add it during."

"Yes, that can work."

"Then get to it."

Sophia bent over Katherine and licked her face clean. Paige was next to them, watching closely while masturbating. She pulled Sophia by the hair and gave her a kiss. "You're so hot when you lick my cum. Well, our cum in this case."

Sophia smiled. "You find me hot because doing it IS making me hot." Paige let go of Sophia so she could resume her work.

When Sophia was cleaning Katherine's tits, Paige was getting close. "Where do you want me to cum."

Sophia immediately answered "Her pussy! I want to suck your cum mixed with hers."

Paige grunted and started to aggressively rub her clit, aiming for her juices to fall on Katherine's pretty flower. Sophia watched, but never stopped licking. Paige's cum was gushing out. When she was done, she lifted Katherine's butt in the air by pressing on her inner knees. She then squatted and rubbed her pussy against Katherine's.

Sophia's eyes went wide. She started to clean faster. She could wait to munch on that juicy pussy. Paige smiled seeing her eagerness. When Sophia was done with the upper body, Paige moved and sat above Katherine's face holding her legs.

Sophia was playing with herself the entire time, making sure to be on edge for that part. As soon as her lips touched Katherine's flower, she sucked hard, vigorously rubbing her clit.

"Fuck, I love to watch you do that, it's so fucking hot."

Katherine could only feel and hear. She wanted to watch it too. It wasn't enough sensation to cum, she wanted more. If they didn't want to give her that, they could at least allow her to watch. When Sophia was moaning and breathing in her cunt, she knew she was cumming. She moved her pelvis, indicating she wanted it too, but got no response.

Paige stood up and went next to Sophia. Sophia stood up, too, and kissed her.

They both left the room, leaving Katherine alone. She wanted to say something, but remembered the rule just in time. "Woof, woof." They didn't even look at her. She knew they'd come back eventually, but it was frustrating. She could only bid her time.

----------

Once downstairs, Paige asked Sophia if she liked it.

"So much, it was freaking good. It was such a cool idea."

"I'm glad you liked it, it was fun to watch."

"What should we do now? I'm drawing a blank."

"Really? I find that surprising, you're the one with all the fantasies."

"Hmmm, let me think. We'll definitely have to play with her ass this time."

"Oh yeah, double penetrating her is a given. Do you want to be top or bottom?"

"Depends which way she'll be."

"All right, let me rephrase my question. Which hole do you want to fuck."

"Her pussy. You're a better fuck than me, so you're the one who should do it in her ass, making it hurt tomorrow when she sits down."

"Then she'll need to be on top of you. It's hard to give a good pounding if I'm at the bottom."

"Good, so that's that, but what kinky thing can we do?"

"What about spit?"

"What about it?"

"After we DP her, it might be fun to cover her with spit, making her really filthy."

"Oh yeah, but we should only do that toward the end."

"Yes. So I proposed an idea, two counting the previous thing we did. So it's your turn now. Your mind is running too far. Use your anger, it's what she wants anyway."

Sophia furrowed her eyebrow, thinking hard, even though Paige told her not to.

"Biting?"

"You mean all over her?"

"Yes."

"Hmm, yes, that is a good idea. But it's something that should be done over time. We can't bite her non-stop until there are mark all over her body."

"Yes, of course, it wouldn't be fun otherwise. What if we asked her to describe a fantasy. But it has to be good and true to herself or we don't make her cum. And while she tells it, we play with her. Licking, biting, while touching ourselves."

"It can be fun, but what if her story gets too heavy for us. She's one fucked-up bitch, after all."

"It might sound weird, but I think I can stay in the moment for anything less than permanent damage. Like if she talks about things we wouldn't do, such as torture, I don't mind listening to it, if it's exciting for her. As long as I don't have to do the deed."

"You're right, I think I can stay in the mood no matter what she says as long as it's turning her on."

"Good, then it's decided. Go tell her, we'll give her time to think about something."

"It's your idea, don't you want to be the one to tell her?"

"I think there's a better chance she will think of something good if you're the one asking with the stick and carrot."

"Ha ha, okay."

Katherine was looking at the ceiling, wondering what they'll do next when she heard the door open. She turned her head and watched Paige enter. "Finally!" Paige removed the collar, the restraint, the tail butt plug, and allowed her to relax.

"You might have guessed, but Sophia and I love to talk about erotic stories. My stories are more on the real side. She's the one who can come up with the original fantasies. And you're going to tell us one of yours, in detail. Much like Sophia did. If it's good enough, we'll give you what you want. If not, you'll be left tied up all night. Here's the catch, though. It needs to be something you want, not a story that you think will please us. A genuine fantasy that has the potential to make you cum as soon as we touch you. We know enough about you to know what you like, so no censor. I want you to be crude and direct. Tell it exactly as you imagine it."

Paige was caressing her during her explanation. "We'll give you some time to relax and think about it. You can even touch yourself. But don't take too long. And only one orgasm. Understood?"

"Woof."

Paige smiled. "You can drop the barking, you're not a bitch anymore. Now you're a slut. We'll be downstairs, you can let us know when you're done."

"Actually, there's already a fantasy I have played over and over in my head. I don't need more time."

"Oh, you could have taken the time nonetheless to make you cum. You get extra points for that. Now, get comfortable. I will tie you up again, but this time, it's your arm and legs to the bed, so you won't feel soreness in your muscles. We just don't want you to move too much, so we can play with you during storytime."

When she was done, Paige called Sophia up.

"What took you so long?" said Sophia as she opened the door. "Oh. I get it."

"She says she already has a fantasy that she thinks about a lot."

"Cool."

They sat on each side of her.

Katherine took a big respiration. "Everything I'm about to tell you is part of my fantasy. Don't judge me too much, all right?"

Sophia bit her, making her yelp. "Please, nothing you can say will faze us. Just have fun with it, no matter how perverse it is."

"Also, it's pretty long. So stop me if you're getting tired of hearing me."

"The longer the better."

Katherine closed her eyes. "I have this friend, we have known each other since childhood. Lane and I spent a lot of time together. Lately, every time she invites me to her home, I flirt innocently with her brother, knowing nothing will ever happen. One Saturday afternoon, I went to her house. We planned to have a sleepover because her parents were out of town that weekend. When I got there, I noticed her car was gone. I enter and yell her name. No response. I text her. She told me she had to do something and will be back in two hours. And that I can chill in her room in the meantime.

"So I got on her bed and looked at my phone. I decided to watch porn. After fifteen minutes, the door opens, I look up to see her brother coming in. I quickly close my phone. Lucky that the sound wasn't too loud.

"'Hi, Steve,' I said.

"'Hey. Do you know my sister will be gone for two hours?'

'Yeah.'

"He enters and locks the door.

"'What are you doing?'

"'You have teased me so much. I think it's time I act on it, no?'

"I put away my phone and started to panic. 'Steve, I think you should leave. Right now.'

"'Oh no, no, no. This is happening. You're only leaving this room with my cum inside you.'

"I go for the door and try to push him out of the way. He's too strong, he easily pushes me back on the bed. He jumps on me. After a struggle, he managed to hold me on my stomach with both my hands behind my back. Holding my tiny wrist with one of his hands, he pulls something from his pocket. "Let me go!" I feel my hand getting tied up, I tried to fight it, but it's futile.

"'Motherfucker, you came prepared.'

"'Of course, I want to enjoy it a bit. It's not fun if your struggles are too effective. You're welcome to try though.'

"'Fuck you.'

"With his weight on me, I feel his hands going under my waist, unbuttoning my jeans. He removed them with my panties, not gentle at all. I tried to get up again, but he quickly put me back in place. He threw my clothes to the side. I notice my panties are not included. I hear him sniff. He put them on my face, my crotch directly on my mouth. It's damp.

"'You'll regret this.'

"He slapped my butt and spread it open. 'If so, it will be worth it.' He puts two fingers in my pussy, making wet sounds. Busted. I was turned on, but I would never admit it. I hear his pants unzip, and his cock falls on my bum. He gets up and puts his feet on my back. I let him remove his pants without struggling too much. I sensed that I needed to conserve my energy.

"He kneeled back down. I felt his raw cock going inside. He's pushing deep until he is fully in. It hurt."

As she said this, Sophia bit her breast, leaving her teeth mark. Katherine yelled in pain and smiled. This is going to be fun.

"He was gripping my shoulder, squeezing hard." Paige bit her shoulder. Every time Katherine was describing a painful feeling, they bit her.

"I couldn't believe it was happening.

"'Fuck, you're so tight,' he says and starts fucking, his hands pressing on my shoulders. He spread my legs with his ankle. Damn it, his cock ramming my pussy felt so good.

1...56789...11