Complementary Fetishes Ch. 03

Story Info
Paige and Sophia's relationship continues. Long.
40.1k words
4.76
9.3k
20

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There are too many different things to bother enumerating them. If you liked the first two chapters, you should enjoy this one too. That being said, if you don't like where a particular scene is going, I suggest you skim over it and continue reading. I prefer writing longer chapters because I prefer to read that way. It's still segmented if you want to find a point where to stop.

Please leave a rating and comments. This is the author's only reward. Also, don't hesitate to make suggestions.

----------

Friday, three days before they had to go back to school. Three days before Paige's parents came back from Italy. The girls were enjoying their time alone. They never had more orgasms in a week than they did. Paige invited a few friends, guys and girls. Never more than one at a time, except one time with Jake and Melyssa. They both didn't want it to be too impersonal. Sometimes they were alone, using the strap-on and various toys on each other. On one of those days, Sophia begged Paige to let her cum. She had already eaten two creampies from the guy and wanted to cum on the third one. Paige had no issue with Sophia begging, she even liked it. The problem was that she was playing the role of her cum-sucker in this particular case. As the same category as a sex toy, she wasn't supposed to talk.

Paige allowed her to cum, but she would have to be punished. Paige decided to start her training. They were eating breakfast when she told her plan to Sophia.

"I found out how I will punish you."

"How?"

Paige smiled. "A few things. Starting by giving you an orgasm."

Sophia took some time to try and figure out what Paige was thinking. The first time was to eat her pussy, which turned out to be a real punishment. Paige enjoyed watching her getting serious, fully focused on finding the best answer to a problem.

"Anything?"

Sophia shook her head. "No, I have no idea."

"Hehe. It's pretty simple. I will fuck you until you cum."

"What? What if it's impossible?" So far, Sophia had never cum from penetration only. She had always stimulated her clit during penetration to achieve orgasm.

"Then I guess you will get fucked until I'm too tired. Which, by the way, should at least be an hour."

"An hour? You can fuck someone for an entire hour?"

"Never done it, but I think I'm capable. Of course, not an hour non-stop, but still. How long do you think you can last?"

"Twenty minutes, I guess?"

"And I'm probably four times more in shape than you. So yes, one hour." Sophia couldn't find an argument to refute her hypothesis.

"Your math checks out. So, getting fucked for one hour..."

"At least."

"One hour at least, I'm not sure I can take it."

"Don't worry, I have plenty of lube. Still, you will be sore at the end if you never cum. Hence the punishment. But I don't believe we can't figure out how. We'll try different positions, and different rhythms. I know you can get off relatively easily by rubbing your clit and you're satisfied with that, but I want you to experience more things. Also, do you enjoy making me cum while fucking me?"

"Immensely. All right, I know what you mean. We don't stop fucking until I cum."

"Good, let's take a shower first."

Once in the bedroom, Paige asked Sophia to grab a pen and paper.

"To take notes?"

"Yes. We'll try different positions and you will grade them."

"Good idea, but let me get my laptop, instead. I'll make an Excel spreadsheet. That way, I can order the position by their score. Also, I can add a link to a picture of the position."

Sophia went to get her laptop and came back. They both were in bed, sitting against the wall. Paige was watching her work. Sophia created different columns; position, comfortability score, pleasure score, total score, optimal speed, link. They filled up thirty positions they found on the internet.

"We have a lot of work to do. We should try five each session, then get off like we usually do. Punishment day will start tomorrow by trying to make you cum with the top one first. Sound good?"

"Sounds good."

They spent the day doing and grading different positions. Paige was making sure that they spent enough time in a position and between positions to make an accurate judgment. Sophia didn't have the same fitness and stamina as Paige, but she was flexible enough.

That night, she took the time to arrange the file, making it pretty with colors and graphs, arranging the order. Sophia was relieved. Some of the positions were actually feeling really good and she felt she could cum if Paige was going for it. Almost all of them had 'fastest' in the optimal speed column.

The next morning, she got woken up with her usual meal. "Morning, sunshine." Paige was sitting on her face, gently stroking her hair.

She smiled, lapping at Paige's pussy. "I'm particularly hungry this morning." She took hold of Paige's thighs and forced her neck up, greedily sucking at Paige's cunt.

"Umm, I can see that. It's good, I'm extremely horny this morning. I can't wait to fuck you for real."

"I'm kind of looking forward to it."

"But first, breakfast. Suck my cunt, you greedy cum-slut. Put your tongue in there. Yeah, like that." Paige was rubbing her clit. She could never tire of Sophia drinking her liquids. She took one of the hands that Sophia had on her thighs and moved it toward Sophia's center. "It's best if you get off properly at least once before I fuck you senseless." She then lowered herself a bit on Sophia's face so she wouldn't have to force her neck. Paige looked back, Sophia was rubbing her clit vigorously. "That's it, good girl." She removed her top. Sophia used her other hand to play with Paige's breast, squeezing, pinching.

"I can't wait to fuck your brains out. I'm going to make you cum so hard. We should have done this sooner. I didn't insist because I know you prefer making your own orgasm. I don't have a dick, but I'm pretty good at fucking. Anyway, you saw the other day with Marjorie. I fed you a few of her orgasms."

"Hmm mmm."

After a while, Paige took Sophia's hand that was on her breast and sensually licked her fingers. She let it go, knowing that Sophia would know what to do and rubbed her clit faster. "This one is gonna be a gushy one, I can feel it. You better drink it all." Sophia inserted two fingers full of saliva into Paige's ass. She started cumming into Sophia's mouth. She could hear Sophia sucking. She looked back, Sophia was arched, clearly climaxing. "Fuuuuck, I fucking love watching you having an orgasm when you're guzzling my cum." When she was done, she moved back and kissed her. "Let's go get real breakfast, watch an episode of something, then, I will fuck you like the slut that you are."

She lifted her head when Sophia pulled her back, giving her a meaningful kiss. "I love you."

Paige smiled, "I love you too." They went down to eat.

After watching an episode of their favorite series, they went into Paige's room. Sophia was a bit nervous. Paige was excited. She put on a comfortable pair of underwear and installed the strap-on. "So, what is the top position?"

Sophia opened her laptop and showed it to Paige. "Daaaamn, you turned sex into a science. So, the G-Whiz."

"Yep." Paige put a pillow on the bed and kneeled in front of it. Sophia sat on it and put her legs on Paige's shoulder. "Open your legs, we'll put them on my shoulders after I'm fully in." Sophia spread her legs, holding them with her hands. Paige slowly inserted the dildo, a little bit more with each thrust. When she was fully in, she lifted Sophia's legs back on her shoulders. "Get comfortable, I'm fucking you until you cum. Closing your eyes might help to focus on your sensation."

"I love watching you too much. But I'll keep that in mind." Paige started to move in and out slowly, giving a chance to Sophia to get used to it. There was no rush anyway. She gave light kisses on Sophia's legs.

After a few minutes of slow fucking, Paige opened Sophia's legs and went for a kiss. She pulled back, pinching Sophia's tits. "Get ready, I'm going to fuck the living shit out of you." She put back Sophia's legs on her shoulders and gradually accelerated until she was doing it fast. Not as fast as she could, of course, just a good and steady rhythm. "Fuuuuuck."

"Feels good?"

"Yeah, you're definitely going to make me cum."

After a couple of minutes. "I'm close, go faster." Paige went faster.

"Fuck yes, don't stop. Ram my pussy, destroy it, aaaaaaaah."

"You're going to cum for me, baby?"

"Yes, I'm going to cum." Paige started banging her with all her might.

"AAAAAH YES, I'M CUMMING. I'M FUCKING CUMMING ON YOUR DICK." Sophia started to convulse, an orgasm equivalent to the ones she gave herself. Paige removed her dildo. Sophia did a little squirt.

"Ah! You just squirted a little!" Paige felt a tinge between her legs. She loved watching Sophia cum.

"I did?"

"Yeah, how did it feel?" Paige opened Sophia's legs, letting them fall out on each side of her.

"I didn't think I could have an orgasm stronger than the ones I give myself. I was wrong, that was wonderful."

"Good." Paige inserted the dildo back.

Sophia put both her hands between her legs, doing a stop sign. "Wait, I'm still sensitive."

Paige held her by the wrists. "Did you forget this was a punishment?" She started to screw her hard and fast, not giving her any rest.

Her hands locked by Paige, Sophia couldn't stop her if she wanted to. "FUUUUCK." Sophia was yelling. Paige's voice was shaky from thrusting rapidly, "Cum for me slut. Climaxing by yourself all this time. Selfish whore." Sophia was barely listening.

"You don't realize what you just did. It's not to the point of getting my cum swallowed, but getting bitches off is also one of my strong fetishes. This was the first of many." Sophia's orgasm was building up rapidly.

"You'll have a big feast when I'm done with you. Watching you squirt was fucking exciting. My panties are already soaking wet."

"AAAAH, I'M CUMMING AGAIN."

"Cum for me, baby." Paige kept fucking her for a few seconds and pulled out. Her reward was Sophia convulsing and a squirt that wetted her belly. "Good girl."

Paige let go of Sophia's arm. Her spasms were calming down. She was breathing heavily. She had no energy. Paige rolled her on her back, her butt lifted by the pillow underneath. "Wait, no, really, I don't think I can..." Paige inserted the dildo. "Aaaaah, wait, please."

Paige held her by the wrist again, this time from the back. "I'm sure you have another one in you. I promise I'll stop after the next one." She started fucking her.

"Aaah, fuuuuuck, you're crazy."

Paige smiled, thrusting faster and faster.

"Aaaaaah." Sophia's mind was in a fog. The only distinct thing was the sensation between her legs.

Paige was getting tired of going so fast for so long, but she pushed through. She let go of Sophia's arms and pulled her by the hair, bringing Sophia back from her hazy mind. "Cum for me whore, I know you want to. You're just a slut that only thinks about eating cum and having orgasms."

Sophia loved how Paige was talking to her. "FUUUUCK, YES, I'M JUST A FUCKING SLUT THAT WANTS TO EAT CUM AND HAVE ORGASMS. I'M CUMMING, I'M CUMMING, I'M CUMMING, AAAAAAAH." Sophia squealed, her butt was shaking.

Paige let go of her hair and slowly pulled out. Sophia dropped on the bed, exhausted. Paige appreciated the view. This had been fun. She gave light kisses on Sophia's ass. She really wanted to make her cum-sucker eat her, but she knew that Sophia didn't have the strength. So she cleaned her, using her tongue and tissues. She then removed the pillow and put a blanket on her. She stroked her hair and whispered in her ear, "Get some rest, I'll continue your punishment tonight. I'll give you one orgasm."

Sophia didn't have the energy to think about the meaning behind her words.

Paige was eating one of Sophia's mom's meals for lunch when Sophia came down. Paige looked up from her phone. "Hey my love, how are you doing?"

Sophia's hair was disheveled. "I'm a bit sore, but I should be ready for tonight."

"The soreness of your pussy won't matter too much for tonight."

It took a few seconds for Sophia to put two and two together. She arched an eyebrow, "You want to make me cum from my ass?"

"Yes, I think it's time. We played enough with your ass that I think you're ready to get a pounding until you cum."

Sophia wasn't convinced. "I don't think I'm able to cum from anal, at all."

"That's what you said about your vagina and what was the result? Besides, there will be other external stimuli. You'll see tonight. Nevertheless, seeing the pounding your vagina needed for you to cum, cumming from your ass won't be anything less. And if you don't cum, your ass will be extra sore tomorrow as it should be for a punishment. Now, come eat your lunch."

Sophia went for the refrigerator

"What are you doing?" exclaimed Paige. Sophia looked at her with a puzzling expression. "Your lunch is already warm and leaking. You can touch yourself, but don't come until I tell you to."

Sophia looked under the table. Paige's legs were spread. She could see a little pool of liquid between them. There was a blanket on the floor. Sophia crawled under the table and got into position.

"That's it, on your knees my little cum-sucker." Paige continued to eat her meal while getting her pussy licked. When she was done eating, she started to caress Sophia's hair.

She silently climaxed and pulled Sophia's head off her snatch. Sophia was disappointed, Paige never told her to come. Sophia was starting to crawl back out. "Stay there." She stopped. Paige got off the leather chair and pointed at the liquids on it. "Clean it. Don't worry, I washed the chair before. You can cum."

Sophia started to clean the chair, becoming more and more eager after each lick, her hand doing circles on her clit. She was already on edge from eating Paige, it wasn't long before her orgasm came. Once the chair was clean, she got up. Paige was looking at her smiling, she smiled back. She went to the refrigerator to have a real lunch when she felt a tug on her arm. Paige pulled Sophia into her embrace and kissed her. "I love you."

"I love you too."

While she was warming up one of her mom's meals, Paige told her that they won't do anything special this afternoon, to save their strength for tonight. So they watched a movie, then Sophia went to play video games while Paige was chatting with her friends.

It was now 6:00pm, Sophia just finished a match and decided to go down to eat. After warming up the meal, she sat down at the table. She was eating while reading on her phone when she heard fast steps coming down the stairs. She looked back, Paige's lower half was naked and had a hand moving between her legs. She jumped on the table and squatted over Sophia's meal, aggressively rubbing her meat. Liquids were dripping down in the tupperware.

Sophia was speechless and very excited. After a few seconds, Paige's cum was gushing on her meal. When she was done, Paige just left without a word, going back upstairs.

Sophia looked at her wet meal, "Fucking hell, she's a freak. I love it." She used her reading hand to masturbate while eating her meal. When she was done, she brought the tupperware to her lips. She got off while drinking the leftover liquid like soup.

Paige was spying on her from upstairs. Seeing Sophia climax while drinking her cum was making her hot. "Oh my god, she's such a freak. I love it."

After finishing her meal, Sophia was reading to finish her chapter when Paige came down and hugged her from behind. "Did you enjoy your meal?"

"I did. I wouldn't eat a meal like that every day though, but I would be disappointed to not have it once in a while."

"Noted." Paige kissed her on the cheek and started to warm up her dinner. "What do you say we watch a movie after I eat and then we retire to the bedroom."

"Sounds great."

----------

After the movie, they went to Paige's bedroom. When Sophia opened the door, she was greatly surprised. There were two lighted candles on each side of the bed, another one on the desk, towels on the bed, relaxing music, and the faint scent of lavender. The ambiance was very romantic, contradictory to what they were about to do.

"It looks lovely, but I don't think it will help me cum from getting my ass fucked."

"Duh, get naked on the bed, face down."

Sophia complied. Paige poured oil on her back, making her shiver, and started to massage her.

"Hmmm, this doesn't feel like punishment."

"It's not, it's the calm before the storm. Storm being me ravaging your asshole."

Paige took her time to give Sophia a good massage, even massaging her hands and feet. Sophia was in heaven.

"No matter how bad it will be for me to get my asshole ravaged, this is definitely worth it."

"It's not over yet."

After massaging every part she could, Paige focused on Sophia's butt, sitting on her legs. She lowered herself on it and started to whisper, "I hope you're ready my little cheeks, you're about to get pounded pretty soon. It would be bad if anything happened to you, so make sure you've prepared yourself."

Sophia smiled at Paige's little show, thinking how much she loved her again.

Eventually, Paige slowly put her thumb into Sophia's orifice, making her moan. She moved it around, gently tugging on Sophia's anal muscles. She removed it, then put it back, deep. She did that a few times. She removed her thumb and did a light slap, surprising Sophia, making the both of them chuckle.

Paige then put both of her thumbs together and pushed, slowly. Sophia took a deep breath from the bigger intrusion. It wasn't painful, proving her training was not wasted. Paige was slowly moving her thumbs in and out. She eventually replaced them with two fingers, moving them faster this time. Her other hand went under Sophia, rubbing her clit. Paige had the intention of making her climax once before fucking her.

Sophia was moving her hips up and down a little. The feelings Paige was giving her were very pleasant. Paige was gradually augmenting the speed of both hands. At some point, she kept the hand under Sophia constant, put kept incrementing the one fucking Sophia's ass. Sophia was moaning, she could feel her orgasm building up.

Paige didn't say anything, she just kept going until Sophia started shaking. She slowed down and stopped. Sophia was feeling content and relaxed. Seeing her in that state, Paige was concerned.

"Maybe it wasn't such a good idea to make you relax that much before what I'm about to do to you."

"Would it help you if I told you that I feel as if you could jackhammer my ass without any problem?"

Paige smiled, "Yes, it would." She moved Sophia's laptop that was on her desk and put it in front of her. "So, I made a little montage to help you cum." Paige opened the video. It was paused on the first frame, which was Paige on all fours with a dick in her ass.

Sophia was not surprised, she had told her password to Paige when she was setting up her laptop. She had nothing to hide anyway. She moved her hand to start the video when Paige slapped it away. "Not so fast." Sophia did a pouting face.

Paige put on the strap-on in a way where it was pointing more downward, with a smaller dildo than what she used this morning, and put a generous amount of lube on it. "I had orgasms from anal in a few different positions, which you will see in the video. The easiest for you, I think, is doggy style where I fuck you in a squatting position." Sophia got up on all fours. Paige went behind her.

"Can I start the video now?" Sophia was eager to see Paige getting ass fucked.

"No, it's not that long, so we'll start when you're used to the dildo and I'm fucking you good."

"Aaaarg, this is torture. Seeing that image in front of me, knowing there's more."