Complementary Fetishes Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katherine saw Paige lower herself again. This time, her pussy aligned with her gag. "Perfect." She bent over and put her arms on each side of Katherine.

The redhead was looking up, knowing that her face was about to get drenched in Paige's fluids. She didn't mind. She saw a dildo making its way inside her goddess, attached to a slut. Before long, Paige's secretions were dripping on her face. She looked down, Paige's breasts were bouncing with each thrust, synching with Paige's moans every time she heard the clap of Sophia's hip on Paige's ass. She had to admit, that slut can give a good fuck. She must have plenty of practice hanging out with Paige.

"Tell me when to pull out, I want to see your cum fall on that cunt's face."

"Soon, real soon. Keep going." Sophia went faster, using all her energy. "Pull out!" Paige was shaking, and a shower of fluids fell on Katherine. Sophia squatted, watching the result up close, almost wishing it was her. Paige's head was down, eyes closed. When she opened them, she smiled. Sophia was cleaning Katherine's face.

Katherine was conflicted. On one hand, the feeling of getting clean wasn't bad. On the other hand, she didn't appreciate that the slut was using her face as a cum plate.

After she was done, Sophia asked Paige what she wanted to do.

"Give me the strap-on." After putting it on, Paige pushed Sophia on the bed. "On all fours, look at the bitch." Sophia did as Paige asked, sticking her butt in the air. Paige got behind her and pushed forward until Sophia's head was between Katherine's thighs.

Sophia was looking down at Katherine's pussy, wondering if she should lick it or not, when she felt Paige inserting the dildo. Paige was not gentle, cutting her breath. Her mistress gripped her hair and pushed her down on Katherine's twat. "What are you hesitating for? Just eat it if you want to eat it. You think I don't already know how much of a slut you are?" Paige slapped her ass. "Fucking whore. Do you realize you're eating the pussy of the girl that humiliated you in front of everyone in the cafeteria? How low can you get? Cock or pussy, doesn't matter who it belongs to, if it's in front of you, you have to put it in your mouth, right?" Paige pressed Sophia harder on Katherine. "Then eat it, eat that bitch's cunt." Paige released Sophia and rammed her with both hands on her waist.

Sophia knew Paige was putting on a show for Katherine, but she was getting into it nonetheless.

Paige looked Katherine in the eyes while fucking Sophia. "And you, you jealous bitch. I bet you wish it was you that was getting fucked by my cock."

"Hmmm mmm."

"Bite her clit." Sophia flicked Katherine's bud with her tongue and bit it. Not too hard, but hard enough. Katherine's head went back, her pain noise muffled by the gag. Sophia resumed her tonguing.

"Look at me." Katherine lifted her head. Paige spat on her, the blob landing on her chin. "Stupid cunt. If I wanted to be in you, I would be in you. How does it feel to have her tongue go deep every time I slam her ass. Frustrating, right? Do you want something bigger? Or wished her tongue were on your clit? You should see her when she wants to make you cum." Paige closed her eyes. "Ummm, it's the best feeling. You only got a taste in the car."

Paige lifted Sophia, groping her breast. "Look at her begging eyes. Exciting, isn't it?"

Sophia twisted her head and kissed Paige, who was still pounding her. She looked back at Katherine. "Yes, very."

"You think it's time to get her off?"

Sophia had a malicious smile. "No."

Paige pushed her back down. "Then munch on her sweet pussy some more."

Katherine was squirming, getting frustrated. Sophia was bringing her on the edge every time but never finished her off. Sophia's suction was getting more intense, her moans louder. She was cumming, lucky slut.

After a few seconds, Paige stopped and pulled out. "So, how did it feel to cum with your tongue inside that psycho?"

Sophia got up. "Pretty good." She removed the gag.

"For fuck's sake, please let me cum. You can do anything to me, just let me cum."

"We can already do anything to you, why should we let you cum?"

"Fine, I get it. I won't bother you anymore, I promise. Just... can you girls play with me from time to time?" She looked really pitiful. Sophia almost agreed, then she remembered Paige said she was petty and manipulative.

"We'll see. If you behave."

"I'll behave, I swear. I'm not just saying that. Can you fuck me now? Please?"

Sophia looked at Paige. "I think it's time." She moved on the side, giving space to Paige.

Paige got closer, pushing Katherine a little to make her head hang at the end. Seeing that, Sophia went in the drawer to put on a strap-on too. Paige was playing with Katherine's pussy with the tip of the dildo. "Every time you cum, tap your ankle to let us know."

"Okay, please stop teasing."

Paige went in straight.

"FUCK." Katherine came a little. Paige started fucking her. "Yes, finally. Fuck me, destroy me, I can take it." Paige moved faster. Making her yell in pleasure and pain.

"Shut the fuck up." Sophia intruded Katherine's mouth with the strap-on dildo. She pushed as deep as she could, making Katherine gag. She stayed deep, not moving. She pulled out after a few seconds, letting Katherine catch her breath, and went back in.

Before long, Katherine's stomach was clenching. Sophia watched Katherine's ankles. In less than one second, Sophia pushed deep, slapping the bitch's tits, alternating left and right. "We." Slap. "Told you." Slap. "To tell us." Slap. "When you come."

When Katherine's spasms stopped, Sophia pulled out. Paige never stopped ramming her. "Fuck, that was the best orgasm I ever had. What is wrong with me?"

After a time, Katherine had her second orgasm. Not tapping her ankle again. Sophia pulled out and tugged her nipples, hard. "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH, FUUUUUUUCK." Katherine could finally scream her orgasm.

Sophia removed the strap-on and the panties under it. She wasn't a fan of pain, but it turns out that inflicting it on someone who liked it was exciting. "Pull her back, I want her to eat me."

Paige pulled out and moved back, pulling Katherine with her. She slapped her cunt, making her yell. "Fucking psycho, you really like to be brutalized?"

Katherine didn't say anything, waiting for Paige to fuck her, when she felt a sharp pain on her cheek. "Answer her!"

"Don't make me say it," Katherine said with a pleading voice.

Sophia slapped her again, on the other cheek.

Katherine groaned in frustration. "All right, fine! I'm just a fucked up bitch that likes it rough."

Another slap. "Just rough?"

"I like pain. Is that what you want to hear? I like it when I get slapped around, I like to get fucked hard. When you slapped my tits when I was cumming was the best orgasm I ever had. How fucked up is that?"

Sophia kissed her, pushing her tongue into Katherine's mouth. She pulled back biting the bitch's lip. "Very fucked up." She groped Katherine's pussy. "So warm. How can such a sweet and cute pussy prefer to get it hard and fast over slow and tender."

"I don't know, it just does."

Sophia licked her red cheek and whispered in her ear, loud enough for Paige to hear. "You know, I also prefer it rough when I get fucked. I don't care much for pain though, it's just that my pussy is not that sensitive. And Paige fucks me as much as I want. Jealous?"

"Yes."

"I would be too. Tell you what. We will play with you from time to time. Don't get any delusions though. It might only just be once every couple weeks, sometime less. So don't count on us to relieve your sexual frustration. And it will be over once we leave for college. Also, don't bother trying to piss us off. We know what you want. If anything, you'll just ensure we never touch you no matter what you do. We can angry-fuck you even if we're not really angry. I promise you won't be able to tell the difference, sometimes wondering how you made us pissed off. But from now on, you must be a good girl, deal?"

"Yes, I'll be a good girl, I'm sorry about today. When I saw you with her yesterday, I just got so jealous. It felt different than when she flirts with others."

"Well, your guess wasn't wrong. It is different. Now, tell me what you want."

"I want her cock inside me."

"Not good enough."

"I want to feel her cock going in and out, fast and hard. I want to cum with your pussy on my mouth while you pull my nipples."

"Better." Sophia straddled Katherine's face. Paige gave her a meaningful kiss and started to fuck Katherine.

A couple of minutes passed. This time, Katherine focused on pleasuring Sophia. Her orgasm was building up rapidly, Katherine was doing a good job. "You're gonna make me cum." Sophia gently slapped Katherine's tits. "Don't stop." Slap. "DON'T FUCKING STOP, AAAAAH." Sophia squeezed Katherine's breasts the entire time she was cumming. When she was done, her handprints could be seen on Katherine's flesh.

Sophia got up. She stroked Katherine's hair and kissed her. "Good girl." Katherine smiled. Sophia went behind Paige and cupped her boobs, licking her neck. "You taste good, salty. Doing all that work, we'll have to take care of you after dinner."

Paige was panting. "You better."

Sophia whispered something in Paige's ear, eliciting a smile. Sophia squatted over Katherine's face, hands on her knee. "Lick my ass."

"Damn, this is hot." Seeing Sophia with her legs spread like that, Paige couldn't resist bending over Katherine to have a taste of Sophia. Once she was content, she got back up and resumed her fucking.

While Katherine's tongue was inside Sophia's ass, she focused on Paige pounding her. Good thing Paige was generous with the lube. She could still feel the squeezes Sophia left on her breast. Despite liking it rough, she was glad Sophia gave it a rest. Her nipples were on fire. She tried to keep her tongue out, but it was feeling too good, she couldn't stop moaning. Sophia didn't force her to lick her ass. She let her make as many noises as she wanted.

As soon as Katherine was yelling and her stomach was contracting, Paige leaned over, biting her nipple. Sophia got next to her and bit the other one while putting her hand on Katherine's mouth. It took a while for Katherine to stop shaking. When she did, they both let go and Sophia removed her hand.

"Fuck, that was amazing."

They removed her restraints. Katherine was lying there, out of energy. Her arm and legs were sore. Paige went into the sex shop bag and pulled out a choker that said 'bitch'. She also pulled out a butt plug tail. She flipped Katherine over and installed the choker. She put lube on the butt plug and inserted it. Katherine was too exhausted to react. Disappointed of not having any reaction, Paige bit her ass, making her yelp.

"We'll go make dinner. We'll call you when it's ready. If you leave the room before I call you, I will throw you out. It goes without saying, don't bother putting on clothes."

----------

Paige and Sophia were making dinner.

"So, how did you like it?" asked Paige.

"I'm ashamed to say, I did enjoy it."

"Why would you be ashamed?"

"I don't know, I didn't enjoy you doing that to me, but I enjoyed doing it to her. Feels kind of hypocritical."

"Would you enjoy doing that to me?"

Sophia took a few seconds to think about it. "No, I don't think so."

"And why do you think that is?"

"Because I know you wouldn't enjoy it."

"And that's where the issue lies. You don't enjoy inflicting pain in the pure sense of the term. You enjoyed it because she enjoyed it. Very different. We might feel a bit guilty having fun maltreating her, but she enjoyed it much more than we did. All in all, both parties are content, so don't think too much about it. Besides, I'm sure we barely scratched her surface. Her limit is a lot further than ours. What we did earlier, we probably can do a bit more before crossing our bottom line. But her? I wouldn't be surprised if she were into full BDSM involving actual torture. Which I don't want to do even if the other party enjoys it."

"Hmm, yes, I guess you're right. I wouldn't want to take advantage of someone if I knew they didn't enjoy it. Still want to involve Frederick?"

"Yes. She was convincing, and I think it will be fine in the short term, but I want to ensure she doesn't do something drastic to get more involved with us, one way or another. Anyway, as you said, she'll probably enjoy it. I'll set it up for next week when my parents will leave for a social event, which they do a lot when they come back from a vacation. They'll want to catch up on everything they missed. And if not with Frederick, it will be with someone else. But I doubt he will turn us down."

Sophia opened the cupboard to get three plates when Paige told her to get only two.

"You don't want her to eat?"

Paige smirked but didn't say anything. She went into the living room to fetch a blanket and put it in the corner. While Sophia was setting up the table, Paige took out two bowls from the cupboard, filled one with water, and put it in the corner.

Sophia laughed. "Brilliant!"

Paige prepared the bowl of food and called out to Katherine to come down. When she saw both of them eating at the table and that there was no plate for her, she stopped her step, looking at them with an interrogating expression.

"What is written on your collar?"

Katherine looked down, but of course, she couldn't see. She removed it to check and put it back on.

"Bitch."

"And where do bitches eat?"

Katherine noticed the blanket and bowls in the corner. She chuckled. So the word on her collar was literal. She dropped on all four, crawling toward the blanket. When she was above the bowl, she could feel their gaze on her ass. She was feeling tingly. She lowered her head and proceeded to eat. She heard them talking about this and that, not paying attention to her. Her body was getting hot. She arched her back and spread her legs, trying to give them a better view, but the butt plug tail was blocking her soaked pussy.

When Katherine was almost done with her meal, she began to masturbate. After they were done with theirs, Paige indicated to Sophia to take care of Katherine with a silent gesture. Sophia went behind Katherine and slapped her ass.

"Good girl, making my dessert." She kneeled behind her, lifted her waist, and put her thighs on her shoulder. She moved the tail out of the way and started to eat her. This time, Sophia was trying to make her cum as fast as she could.

"Damn, this feels so good."

Sophia bit her. "Bitches don't talk."

While Paige cleaned the table and did the dishes. Sophia brought Katherine to orgasm. After Paige was done, she went upstairs and came back with a leash. She attached it to Katherine's collar and pulled her into the living room, Sophia following behind.

They watched a movie. Katherine was on her back, head on Paige's lap, turned at the television. Her legs were on Sophia. Paige had her hand on Katherine's breasts the whole movie. Sometimes squeezing, sometimes flicking, all done gently. Most of the time, she just had her hand there, not doing anything.

Sophia was doing the same with Katherine's pussy. Just groping it without moving. She would move her fingers from time to time. Both girls taking advantage of their new toy.

After the movie, Paige asked Sophia if she was horny.

"Always."

"What do you want to do?"

"I want to eat you while you watch porn."

"What kind?"

"Whatever you want, but ideally one with dirty talk so that I can enjoy it too. It's better than just sex sounds."

Paige took some time to find a video on her phone. "This one looks good. A husband fuck her wife while they talk about a fantasy threesome with another girl."

"Perfect."

They both undressed. Paige got comfortable on the couch and spread her legs. "Sit next to me bitch. From now on, you can't touch yourself. You'll cum when we tell you. Otherwise, you go back home."

Paige showed the first few seconds of the video to Sophia so she could have a good idea of what was happening. The girl was on all fours and her husband was fucking her from behind. The camera was at an angle where you could see his dick going in and out. In front of the girl, there was a mirror, allowing them to see her tits bouncing with each thrust and her facial expression.

The wife talked first. "Honey, I want to do a threesome with another girl."

"Really?"

"Yes, I think it would be so hot. What do you think?"

"I would love to watch you eat another woman's pussy."

"Ooooh, I would love that. I could be on my back, with her sitting on my face. And while I lick her pussy, you could be fucking me."

"That would be hot."

"I also want to do a sixty-nine with her. I want to be on my back. I want to watch you fuck her up close, your balls dangling above me as your dick is ramming her cunt while she's eating me. Feeling her tongue in my pussy as I watch your cock destroying her tight hole would be insanely good."

The husband groaned, accelerating his thrusts.

"Getting excited? I want to watch you fuck her until you cum inside her. I want to suck on your balls while your dick is throbbing deep in her pussy, filling her with your cum. Then, you slowly pull yourself out and put it in my mouth. I would love to taste her juices on your cock. Just as her hole starts dripping with your sperm, I would lick it all up. Fuck, I would love to stick my tongue in her creamy cunt. Fuck, fuck. I'm cumming."

The husband was grunting, cumming too.

Just as she heard that, Sophia could feel Paige's pussy overflowing with juice with every spasm she had. Paige didn't make a sound. Sophia also came silently.

"What would you like to do?" The wife asked her husband after her orgasm.

"While she's sitting on your face, I would fuck hers. I would go deep until her nose is on my pelvis. You could hear the wet sounds my cock makes as I move in and out of her throat. When I pull out to let her breathe, her saliva would drop on your tits."

"Oh honey, I love it."

"I want to fuck her while she's on her back, with you above her, your head toward me. You could watch me going balls deep in her. I would pull out from time to time, making you suck her juices from my cock."

"Aaaaah, yes, I want to taste it so bad."

"Next, I would fuck her like we are right now, but my cock would be in her ass."

"Yes, fuck her ass."

"Then, I would grab her hair like this, and I would push her on your pussy. You would feel her tongue pressing your clit every time I thrust in her shit hole."

"Fucking hell. Yes! Make that slut eat me. Fuck. Cum inside her, cum in her dirty ass."

Sophia could hear only the slapping sound and the wife's moans; both too into the pleasure to be able to talk. Paige was cumming again. Sophia was not ready for it and didn't manage to suck everything. She took her time to clean Paige. In the process, she heard the husband grunting another creampie in his wife. When she was done cleaning, she got up and sat next to her living goddess.

"That was a nice video. Too many of them are labeled as dirty talk when it's just the girl saying 'cum inside me' or something at the end, not satisfying at all."

"Yeah, it was better than I thought. That is the reality of porn on the internet. You have to look at many to find hidden gems like this one."

"What now?"

"Let's take a quick shower."

After the shower, they were back in Paige's room, with towels all over the bed ready for their next session. Paige whispered something to Sophia, making her shiver with a smile. They put back the restraint on Katherine but left out the gag.

Katherine was in turtle mode again, at the end of the bed, her head toward the other end. Sophia laid on her back behind her, her pussy close to the bitch's face.

1...45678...11