Complementary Fetishes Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sophia looked at him. She whispered "Master? Masterrrr?" and got no reaction. She looked back at Paige with a "What now?" expression. Paige just left the room silently while telling Sophia to follow her with a wave of her hand.

Once in the living room, Paige asked Sophia, "So, not too bad?"

"No, not at all, I thought it was going to be way worse. It does not live up to your hype on that side."

"Well, I wanted to overhype, so you wouldn't get overwhelmed if I undersold it. I didn't know what Liam was going to do, so I prepared you for the worst."

"I get it. So far, it's been fun. Should we let him sleep?"

"Yeah, he'll wake up in an hour or two, ready to plow again."

Sophia looked at the time. "Maybe we can prepare dinner."

"Oh yeah, sure, let's check what we can do."

Paige opened the fridge. "I guess he put everything he had in that stew. We'll just wait for him to wake up and order food."

"Why do we have to wait for him to wake up?"

"Well, it's kind of his day, so I don't want to make any assumption as to what he'll want to eat."

"And making dinner was..."

"I just thought that I would get an inspiration when I saw what we could make. Like, 'Oh yeah, he would love that!' If we order, it's different. He wouldn't be too disappointed if we made an effort to cook something he didn't really want. But if we ordered something he didn't want, it's worse because we didn't do anything."

"Wow, I'm amazed by your thought process. What do you want to do while we wait?"

"Let's start with another shower, then we'll just watch something."

They were watching television when they heard the bedroom door open. Paige lowered the sounds. "Hey master, did you sleep well?"

"Hey girls, I did. But now I'm hungry, we should order something."

"Yeah, we were waiting for you to wake up. What do you want?"

"Anything. Actually, what do you want, slut? Whatever we order, you'll eat it with cum."

"Umm, I never thought about it like that, give me a minute." Sophia got into thinking mode. "Does sushi sound good?"

"Sushi it is. I'll order, you girls keep doing whatever it is you were doing."

Liam sat at the table and was ordering food with his phone. Paige got up and sat on the table in front of him, legs open. She played with herself while he tried to focus on ordering through the app, smiling.

"Maybe you should start with an entrée," said Paige, opening her flower with two fingers.

Liam kept his eyes on the phone. "Not sure I would consider that an entrée. Not much sustenance."

"Umm, your slut would beg to differ." Paige moved over. "Slut, want to eat something before dinner?"

Sophia got up from the couch and went between Paige's legs. "Always."

After Liam was done ordering, he just watched the show. A few minutes later, he told Sophia to get dressed because she'll be the one getting the food while they prepare the sauce. Liam brought Paige to a corner where they wouldn't be seen when the door opened, slamming her from behind. Sophia was watching them, waiting for the knock. She really wanted to participate, but she was on food duty. She jumped when she heard the knocking. She moved to the door, hand on the handle, waiting for the clapping to stop. "Guys." They stopped. She opened the door, took the food, thanked the deliverer, and closed the door. She rushed to put the food on the table and undressed.

Liam resumed his fucking. "Don't undress, slut, you'll eat fully clothed. Get a bowl. Above the sink, on the left." Sophia got the bowl and went next to them, pouting. "On your knees, get ready to get the sauce."

Sophia held the bowl between their legs. Liam pulled out. "Here, just a quick taste." He let Sophia suck him and went back in Paige.

Paige looked between her legs and saw the bowl. Her pussy was already dripping in it. "Fuck me, master, I want to fill that bowl. Fuck my whore cunt until it's full of your cum." Liam made more of an effort. "Fuck yes." Paige's eyes were glued to the bowl, she could already see Sophia dipping her sushi in it. She tried to control herself to cum at the same time as Liam. When she heard him grunt, she let herself go. Liam pulled out, and his cum mixed with Paige's liquids fell into the bowl. Less than expected, but more than enough.

They cleaned up and sat at the table. Sophia was the only one dressed. She added soy sauce to the mix and dipped her sushi. The sauce was overwhelming the taste of the cum, so it tasted better than usual. Both Liam and Paige watched her reaction. "It's pretty good, actually." They started to eat too.

----------

After dinner, Liam told them they were going to watch a movie and asked them what they wanted to watch. Sophia shrugged, not having any preferences. Paige proposed to watch a comedy-action movie. Liam suggested making popcorn, but the girls were too full.

During the movie credits, Liam told the girls they were going to do some roleplay.

"What kind?" asked Paige.

"Actually, go in the bedroom, you will be just a prop." Paige got up and walked toward the bedroom, wondering what Liam had planned. She sat on the bed, waiting. One minute later, Liam joined her. The roleplay shouldn't be too complicated since they didn't take much time, she thought. Liam walked in front of her, flapping his flaccid dick. She smiled and kneeled in front of him, taking him in her mouth to make him hard. Then, he told her to get on all fours on the bed. He positioned behind her and penetrated her already wet pussy. After thirty seconds, the bedroom door opened.

"I knew it, what the fuck are you doing?" exclaimed Sophia, with an angry face.

"Babe, it's not what it looks like!"

"No? I'm imagining your dick inside another girl?"

"Well... that part is what it looks like, but it's not for the reason you might think."

"You couldn't wait for one month before getting your dick wet. Our video chat sessions weren't enough? Am I not enough?"

"You're more than enough, babe. I wouldn't even think of doing it with another girl. But she came on to me and I found it hard to refuse after some time. It's only physical. She's basically a cum dump. I love you. You were supposed to come home tomorrow, this was our last time, I swear."

"I believe you."

"Really?"

"Yes, I just wished you told me about it, instead of finding out like this."

"You mean...?"

Sophia started to undress. Seeing this, Liam resumed his fucking. Sophia got on the bed, in front of Paige, who had her head down. "Let me see why my stupid boyfriend couldn't resist you." She put a finger under Paige's chin and lifted her head. "Oh, so pretty, I guess it's understandable." Sophia held Paige's jaw with her hand and gave her a kiss. "But don't think you can seduce my boyfriend without any consequences. For now, eat me."

Paige liked where this was going. Sophia spread her legs under her. She lowered herself and started to lick her while Liam was fucking her. He was going slow and deep, making it easy for her to eat Sophia. After a few minutes, Sophia came while holding Paige's hair. "I don't know about sucking cock, but she sure can eat a cunt."

"Oh, she can suck a dick all right."

"Wait... was she sucking your dick a couple of days ago when we video-chatted and you were making funny faces? I didn't say anything at the time, but in retrospect, it was suspicious."

"As a matter of fact, yes she was. I tried to stop her, but she kept going."

"Show me. Show me how that slut sucked your dick while you were telling me what you did this weekend."

Liam pulled out from Paige and sat at the edge of the bed. Sophia sat next to him while Paige kneeled between his open legs. She was about to suck him when Sophia told her to wait. Sophia bent over and took his member in her mouth, sucking Paige's juices.

"Okay, now you can go."

Paige started to jerk him off while sucking his head. She then deepthroated him for a while. She backed out to take a breath.

"I can understand why you were making faces."

"Right?"

After a couple of minutes of this, Liam was about to explode. "I'm cumming!"

Sophia put her hands on Paige's head and pushed her on his cock. "Choke on that dick you boyfriend-stealing slut. That's it, baby, paint the throat of that cock-hungry whore with your jizz."

When Liam's stomach stopped contracting, Sophia let go of Paige. Liam let himself fall on the bed with a sigh of contentment. Sophia got up from the bed, pulled back Paige's head, and bent over to give her an aggressive kiss. "Good girl, my turn again now." She sat back on the bed and opened her legs. Paige dived in and ate her with avidity. "Not so fast. Take your time. I want your tongue to be sore before I cum."

Paige slowed down, running her tongue all over. "Storytime?"

"All right." Sophia thought about telling another gangbang fantasy with Paige, but she wasn't sure Liam was into that. She decided to tell something she thought about when she was looking into what college to go to.

"We're going to the same college, but different program. Still, we have some general classes in common, but not at the same time. One of them is with a middle-aged college professor. Boring from a to z. Boring looking, boring class, boring life. You spend a couple of months gradually seducing him. You take your time. You don't want to scare him. He probably got teased by girls a few times, but it feels different with you. It feels genuine. You eventually got him to drop his pants in his office after a night class. You suck his dick as if there is no tomorrow, touching yourself at the same time. You cum before him, with his cock in your mouth, showing him how much you love doing that. Then, you keep going. Before long, you feel his sperm splashing in your mouth. You swallow everything. You get up and thank him, telling him you needed that. You leave, leaving him with his pants around his ankles, his butt and hands against the desk, and an expression of disbelief."

"Oh, I'm definitely doing that. Where are you in this scenario?"

"I'm getting to that. After a couple of weeks of sucking his dick here and there, he's becoming used to it. He wants more, but you told him this is all you're gonna do. You just want to suck his dick. One day, after a night class, you follow him into his office. He tells you to lock the door. You fake it. You tell him you want to suck him under his desk while he grades paper. It's a closed desk, so even if someone enters, no one will see you. After a minute, I came in with a question. You slow down when you hear the door open. You know it's me, but you play along.

"'Professor, I just finished another class and I need your help with this problem before I go home. It won't take long,' I say.

"I don't give him the choice to refuse. He's trying to keep a straight face and answer my question successfully. I thank him and take back my notebook.

"I look at him with concern. 'Professor, you seem a bit flushed. Are you all right?'

"'Yes, I'm fine.'

"'Are you sure? You look like your dick is getting sucked.'

Ha ha, I can already imagine his face. It's priceless. My phone is ready, I take a quick picture to show you later.

"'Don't worry,' I say. 'I'm not one to gossip. Actually, I know who's under your desk.'

"Now that the cat is out of the bag, you don't restrain yourself. You suck his cock properly, making lewd noises.

"'I know how good of a cocksucker she is. And I know for a fact that she can eat a pussy just as well.'

"His breath is accelerating. He doesn't try to maintain his composure too hard now.

"'She can't get enough. But she doesn't do it with just anyone. If you have your cock down her throat, it's because she chose you. You should feel honored. And the best way to reciprocate is to reward her with a big load. So I suggest you keep your balls full for her. She'll be grateful for it.'

"He clenched his fists and closed his eyes. He's about to pop in your mouth. 'Give it to her. Reward that slut with what she wants the most. Let your sticky sperm flow into her mouth.'

"He's ejaculating in your mouth. You make sure to not spill a drop. When he's done, you push the chair and make your way around the desk. You kiss me, swapping his cum. We leave, leaving him with the same face he had when you gave him his first blowjob."

Paige was now focused on making Sophia climax, flicking her bud with her tongue. "Yes, keep going." Sophia pressed Paige's head against her while she was cumming.

While Sophia was recuperating, Paige made her way on top of her and gave her a kiss. "You think you could confront a teacher like that?"

"I'd be nervous for sure, but with you in the room, I think I could do it."

"Maybe I should start teaching a class on law in college," said Liam.

Sophia turned her head to look at him and noticed he got hard. "How long have you been doing it with that slut?" asked Sophia, getting back in character.

"About a week."

"Did you fuck her ass?"

"No, I didn't."

"Then maybe you should." Sophia moved her hands on Paige's butt, who was still on top of her. She teased her with a finger, pressing against her rosebud. Liam went and got the lube that was in the living room. When he got back, the girls were kissing in the same position. Sophia spread Paige's ass, inviting Liam. He applied a generous portion of lube on her anus and inserted two fingers. When he felt she was ready, he switched his fingers for his dick.

Sophia could feel the tremors in Paige's body every time Liam is pushing deep. She loved to feel her weight and warmth. She silently said, 'I love you'.

Paige smiled and silently said, 'I love you', back, then lowered herself to kiss her. Liam went harder, making Paige moans in Sophia's mouth.

Sophia pulled her up by the hair. "You love getting your ass fucked?"

Paige replied with a whimpering tone. "Yes."

Sophia lowered Paige, giving her another kiss, then pulled her back up. "What are you?"

"A slut, a whore, a bitch, a cunt, a cum dump. Anything. I can be anything as long as I have a cock ramming my ass. Fuck, it's so good."

She moved her head down to kiss Sophia. They stayed like that until Paige was about to cum. She broke the kiss and lifted her head to moan out loud, her eyes closed.

Sophia closed her open legs. "Open your eyes, I want to see them when you climax. I want to see them when your juices are running down my legs."

Paige looked down and opened her eyes. Liam was putting all his energy into it. Paige couldn't control her facial expression, to the joy of Sophia. "She's so beautiful." She started to feel splashes of liquid falling on her legs, accompanying the moans of Paige. When she was done, Liam pulled out.

"Good girl," said Sophia, "I might forgive you for sleeping with my boyfriend."

Paige couldn't help but chuckle. She stopped supporting her weight and let her head fall next to Sophia. Liam stood behind them, still hard.

Sophia was caressing Paige's back. "I had my fun. What do you want to do?"

"Stay stacked like that, open your legs." He proceeded to penetrate Sophia, fucking her until he was close, then pulled out and fucked Paige, alternating between them for a while.

Paige's head was next to Sophia, whispering in her ear, low enough to not be heard by Liam. "I bet he will finish inside me. Then, you'll have to eat my creamy cunt. You'll rub your clit at the same time, as you usually do, your tongue deep in my gooey mess."

"Fuuuck, I would love that." Sophia didn't want to bet on it. "Babe, cum inside her when you're ready."

Liam just smiled, knowing what Sophia really wanted. He told Paige to lift herself up. Now free from Paige's weight, he pulled Sophia, bringing her to the floor, her back against the bed. She bent her neck backward and saw Liam cock's going into Paige, liquids dribbling on her face. After a few seconds of ramming, Liam pulled out and aimed it toward Sophia. She opened her mouth and went forward to suck it. After alternating a few times, he stayed inside Paige.

He pulled her hair. "What are you going to do after I fill you up?"

Paige answered while moaning and panting. "I'm going to beg your girlfriend to eat your spunk directly from my cunt."

"Good girl. I don't think you'll have to do much begging, though."

Liam focused on his climax, moving at the speed that was most pleasurable for him. Sophia was caressing his calves, looking up. "It's so hot, give it to her. Mess up that boyfriend-stealing slut. Give me a sweet creampie, baby."

Before long, Liam was emptying his balls, grunting. He then sat on the floor to watch the show. Paige held Sophia's head against the bed by the hair and bent over to have her crotch just in front of her.

"Can you lick my pussy, please? Can you clean your lover's cum from my boyfriend-stealing cunt?"

Sophia had her tongue out, trying to move forward, but was held back by Paige. She was clearly teasing her. She put a finger inside Paige's ass and tugged her down. Paige was forced to connect with Sophia's mouth, laughing.

Sophia started to masturbate vigorously, lapping at the mess between Paige's legs. She came before it was clean. The anticipation had been too much. She then finished her job.

Once done, Paige pulled Liam up and pushed him on the bed on his back. She pushed Sophia to his left and laid on his right. Liam took both girls in his embrace. They rested on his chest. They stayed like that for a while.

Eventually, it was time to end it. "It's been fun, but we have to leave now," said Paige.

"Already?"

"Well, after a shower, but yeah. We can't stay late. We have a big day tomorrow. Sophia has to move out. My parents are coming back."

"All right. Let's get in the shower then."

Both girls gave him a kiss on the cheek and got up. After fooling a bit in the shower, Liam ordered them to kneel and peed on them as his last act of domination toward the girl who lost a bet and her friend.

On the way home, Paige asked Sophia if she enjoyed the day.

"Yes, it was a lot of fun. But to be honest with you, I prefer when you're the one who is in charge."

"I'll have to with the next the next bet then."

"By the way, is it okay if I sleep with you tonight? This being our last night and everything."

"Of course, you can sleep with me anytime you want. I'm not the one who prefers to sleep alone."

To be continued...

1...67891011