Complementary Fetishes Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Then what about this?"

When Sophia told her plan to Paige, she grinned. "Yes, I'm on board with it. But not tonight. And not the next time either because of you know what. So I guess the next time after that."

"Sounds good."

----------

In the morning, Paige and Sophia were eating breakfast when Katherine came down. When she sat on the chair, she immediately got up.

"Ha ha. Success."

Katherine looked at Sophia with a mean look.

"Want more?"

Katherine looked away. They loaned her some clothes before going to school. Before they left, they told her they'll probably play with her again next week.

After school, Sophia went to study in her room as soon as they got home. She could hear Paige taking a shower. Fifteen minutes later, Paige knocked on her door. "Enter."

"Hey, I'm inviting two guys over to fuck me. Do you want to watch?"

"Do you even need to ask?"

"I knew you would. The closet is ready for you. They'll be there in five."

Sophia went into the closet and waited. Paige entered, followed by two guys in their twenties. They didn't waste time and got undressed. Paige kneeled and sucked their dicks. Sophia was touching herself, always impressed by Paige's technique.

"Get on the bed, on all fours."

Paige went on the bed, but not like they were expecting. Her ass was on the side. The guy taking her from behind will have to stand. Sophia silently thanked her. They just went along with it.

One guy was fucking her mouth while the other her pussy. After a couple of minutes, the guy fucking her from behind stopped moving. "Stop fucking her, let her do the work."

Paige moved forward until her nose was on his pelvis and moved back.

Sophia was rubbing her clit hard, trying to not make any noise. "Damn, this is so hot, the way she deepthroats him and then slam back. They must be loving it."

When Paige was getting close, she stopped moving. The guy held it in her mouth, but not all the way in, while the other guy was pounding her.

"Hmmm, mmmm, mmmm." Paige was cumming.

The front guy slowly pushed his dick in. "Oh my god, this is amazing." He could feel the vibration in her throat from her moans.

"Told you."

When Paige's orgasm subsisted, they flipped her over and around. She was now on her back, head at the edge of the side of the bed. The guy who just fucked her pussy was now fucking her face, groping her breasts. The other guy rammed her cunt same speed the other did previously.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck." Sophia was cumming, she loved to watch Paige in that position.

"Hmmm, mmmm, mmmm." Before long, Paige was climaxing again. The guy face fucking her repeated what his buddy did, feeling the vibrations on his dick.

The guy on the bed pulled out and stood up on the floor. The other guy lifted Paige by the armpit and brought her in front of the other one. She lifted her knees up, legs open. The guy lowered her on his buddy's cock. She wrapped her arms and legs around him, and kissed him. He put his hand on her thigh, holding her weight. The other guy penetrated her ass and put his hands on her butt.

They didn't move, they just lifted her up and down. After a couple of minutes, they lifted her and turned her around, repeating the process with the roles reversed.

Watching her bounce up and down on their manhood made Sophia climax again.

"Where do you want our loads, little slut?"

"In my pussy."

"Both of them?"

"Yes, I want both your loads in my fertile little cunt."

Sophia was surprised by her vocabulary. The guy that was in her front hole lifted her and laid on the bed with her on top, never leaving her warm embrace. The other went back in her ass, moving in and out slowly.

The guy under her started to fuck her like a jackhammer, intent on cumming. "Yes, cum inside me. Paint my cunt with your sperm. Put a baby in me."

Sophia could see that Paige's words set him off. He was thrusting slow and deep, grunting. The other left her ass. When he was done unloading, the guy under roll rolled over with her, without pulling out.

"Ready?"

"Yep."

As soon as he pulled out, he was replaced with the other one, fucking Paige fast and hard too.

"Yes, give me your cum. One load is not enough. I need more. Give it to me. Cum in my tight, eighteen-years-old, fertile pussy. Give me your babies."

The other guy put his limp dick in her mouth to get it cleaned, while the other guy was ejaculating inside her, grunting. When his dick was cleaned, the guy took a few pillows from Paige's bed.

They lifted her butt, and put pillows under her, with his dick still inside her. When she was at a satisfying angle, he pulled out.

"Thanks guys, it was fun."

"Don't hesitate to call us again." They left.

Sophia got out of the closet, eager as usual, and put her tongue in Paige's creamy cunt. Just after a few seconds, she came with her mouth full.

In the process of cleaning Paige, Sophia removed her lips from Paige's pussy, having a few bridges of drool between them. "The breeding fetish, yours or them?"

"Them. They have this kink where they impregnate girls and don't know who the father is."

"Not sure if it's weird or hot."

"Why not both."

Sophia smiled and resumed her cleaning. Once she was done, she got back to studying.

She came down when she got hungry for dinner and saw Paige in the living room doing yoga. She watched for a few minutes. "How can she exude so much sexuality?" She went to her and removed her yoga pants in the middle of a movement. Paige temporarily stopped, letting Sophia undress her, and continued her movement once her lower half was bare.

Sophia put her head between Paige's legs and started to eat her. Paige didn't stop her session, doing different stances, Sophia always adapted to have her tongue moving around in Paige's flesh.

When Paige had a hard time staying focused, she laid on her back and stroked Sophia's hair. "Your previous feeding wasn't enough, you had to have more?"

"Hmm mm."

"Then eat to your heart's content."

Ten minutes and two orgasms later, they ate dinner together.

"When are your parents coming back?"

"Sunday afternoon."

"It's a shame."

"What would you say if we lived in an apartment together? I could try to convince my parents that it's to get used to my college life. Like, moving out, and adding to that the stress of a new school, it might affect my grade. But if I'm already used to living by myself, then once I go to college, the only stress will be adapting to my new school."

"You think you can convince them?"

"I think I have an eighty percent chance of success. I'll also tell them that I'll get a roommate, once again to have the full experience. You think your parents will be okay with you leaving home while still in high school?"

"I think so, as long as it's not too far."

"Good, it's settled then. But I suggest you don't talk about it with your parents before it's confirmed."

"Of course."

----------

Friday, Sophia spent a good amount of the day thinking about Lucas. Her ultimate fantasy is to make him climax without touching his penis, but it wouldn't be tonight. They would have to build up to it. Nevertheless, she was excited to play with his ass.

She packed a bag before going to Lucas' house. During the whole session, he was fidgety. "Probably anxious for his upcoming punishment." Sophia thought. He nevertheless was able to stay focused enough to get through. He jumped on his chair when he heard the doorbell.

They let Paige in and retired to his room. They undressed and formed a triangle, Sophia kissing them in alternation. She gently gripped their hair and brought them to her chest, making both of them suck on her tits. When she was satisfied, she pulled them back up and caressed their butts. She felt something hard. She pulled on it, slowly, making Lucas do a cute moan. She brought it in front of their eyes.

"Is that why you could sit still earlier?"

"I figured it would be better to loosen it up before."

"Good thinking. Paige, lay on your back."

Paige put a towel on the bed and laid on it. Sophia pulled out oil from her bag and poured it on her chest. "Sit on her stomach and play with her boobs."

While Sophia was putting on the strap-on used for pegging, which was a lot smaller compared to the one she used with Paige, Lucas was making sure Paige's breasts were extra oily. For his first time, Sophia made Paige buy the smallest one. She wanted it to be a complement and not a source of pleasure.

She straddled Paige behind Lucas and whispered in his ear. "Ready?"

"I think so." He had fun with the butt plug, but he figured that the sensation of penetration from a dildo would be different, not even counting the in and out friction. He wasn't sure to like it.

"Fuck her tits."

Lucas started to grind back and forth. Paige squeezed her breast so Lucas could use his hand to keep his dick in between.

Sophia lubed her finger and started to poke his ass. When she started to insert her finger, he stopped moving. When her finger couldn't go deeper, she told him to grind again. She matched his movement in a way that her hand was always on his ass. Basically using her finger as a butt plug.

After a minute, she removed her finger. "Ready for the real deal?" She lubed the strap-on and slowly pressed on his ass. When her pelvis touched his butt, she asked him if he was okay.

"Yes, so far so good."

She held his waist and fucked Paige's oiled breasts with him. There was no in and out friction, but the dildo was tugging at his muscle differently depending on if he was back or forth.

Paige opened her mouth slightly and let her tongue out a little bit. Her face was screaming 'please shoot your cum over me'. Mixing with her sensual moans, Lucas didn't last long. Ropes of cum shot out of his penis.

When he was done. Sophia pulled out and made him move to the side. She wanted to see the result. A thick line of cum was going from between Paige's tits to her chin. A small pool accumulated at the base of her neck.

Sophia moved over and brought the line of cum to Paige's neck with her tongue, mixing the sour taste of his man juice with the strawberry-flavored oil. She then slurped all the cum and kissed Paige, giving her some.

She turned to Lucas. "So, how was it?"

"Why do you ask? You just swallowed the result."

Both girls chuckled. "Ready for the next step?"

"Which is?"

Sophia made a hole with her fingers and passed another one through it, doing the universal symbol of penetration. Lucas knew her finger wasn't representing his dick.

"I guess so."

"Then put your hands on the bed and spread your legs. Paige, you'll take care of him."

Lucas did as she said. Paige went between his legs to suck him. Sophia positioned herself and inserted the dildo. She was moving in and out slowly, to not overwhelm him. Lucas was having trouble knowing which sensation to focus on. He tried to concentrate on Paige who was giving an out-of-this-world blowjob, but the hot sensation of his anus was hard to avoid. It wasn't necessarily a good or bad feeling, just different. The pleasure right now was more in the act itself rather than the physical feeling.

Sophia was aware that if she just fucked his ass like that, he might actually just go flaccid. She will eventually go for the prostate, but today would be for him to just get used to it.

After he came into Paige's mouth, she gave some to Sophia.

"All right, I'm sure we can squeeze one more." Sophia laid on the bed. "But this time, it's your turn to work. Your face toward me, I want to see."

Lucas proceeded to sit on Sophia, inserting the dildo in the process. Not too slow, not too fast, and started to move up and down.

Paige was worshiping his body, licking and caressing every inch, while fondling his package. Sophia just watched the show. Before long, Lucas was hard again.

Paige was jerking him off while kissing him. Sophia saw him stop moving, his stomach contracting, spurts of cum came out, falling on her. She thought it was beautiful. Paige cleaned her. She was enjoying the role reversal. They left without fooling around. It was all about him.

They talked on the way back home.

"Sorry I left you out," said Sophia.

"Don't be. Not every sexual activity needs to be intense and result in orgasm. It was a cool and new experience. Very erotic. It was fun to see him squirm in pleasure. Besides, I think it's okay to take it slow tonight in regards to tomorrow."

When they got home, after a shower, they both went to bed early.

----------

Sophia woke up excited. Despite showering last night, they took another one. They thoroughly washed, enema and all, to be ready for a day of fucking.

In the car, Paige glanced at Sophia. "Nervous?"

"A bit. I'm starting to think I should have done more things with guys."

"No, if anything, it would subvert your expectations. We did plenty together and I'm a better fuck than most guys. The biggest difference is that I don't shoot cum or go flaccid. And because it's a threesome, he will most likely think of doing kinky shit, rather than pure rough sex."

"Can we take initiative or should we just obey?"

"Definitely take initiatives. The more slutty we act, the more he'll get off. Don't overdo it though, or it's a turn-off because it's less believable. My advice is to just act on impulse and have fun."

"Does it start as soon as we arrive?"

"No, we'll talk first."

They knocked on the door. Liam opened and greeted them with a smile. "He really is handsome," thought Sophia.

"Come in, ladies." Sophia was half expecting him to say 'Come in, whores'. They removed their coats and sat in the living room.

Liam looked at Paige. "Are you going to introduce us?"

"This is Sophia, cum-sucker extraordinaire. Sophia, this is Liam, bet-loser but sometimes winner."

"And I'm glad I won this one. I didn't really know any other girl that would participate."

Paige was a bit shocked. "What would you have done if you lost?"

"Maybe look into an escort service? Or forfeit the bet. Anyway, the point is moot because I won."

"I guess... but don't abuse that notion. It's not fun making bets if you can't afford to lose."

"Of course, but this was too good of an opportunity to pass up."

"I can understand that."

"So, Sophia, I assume Paige explained what this is about?"

"Of course."

"And what are your limits or taboos?"

"Pretty much the same as Paige."

He looked toward Paige, which confirmed with a nod. "Good, I won't have to bother thinking about what I can and can't do to whom. Did you do anything similar previously?"

"Not a full-blown whore-slave to a guy, but I did some things with Paige, so I'm not totally unfamiliar."

"Cool. Also, while it's true that you girls are my whores for the day, and that in theory, I should use you to get off, it's not supposed to be to the point where you'd wish you were someplace else. Paige and I, we both get off on it, just that the winner can be a bit more wanton. So if at any point I cross a line, I want you to break character and talk to me. Paige and I know each other well enough to only use the safe word, but it started with a lot of communication. It's really important to me that you be vocal, especially your first time."

"I understand, I think the same way. I'll try to be. But part of the fun is to be used, so I might not be as vocal as you want me to be, but know that I love every part of sex just like Paige, albeit with less experience."

"Okay, make yourselves at home, I'll be right back."

While he went into the bedroom, Sophia silently asked if they should undress. Paige shrugged. She wasn't sure either. He came back naked with two collars. Sophia was sure he was the first to wear one. Paige got the one that said 'whore' and Sophia, 'slut'.

They understood it would be their name for the day. He did an inspection, groping them everywhere, removing their clothing pieces one by one, and getting hard in the process. "Oh yeah, I saved for two weeks for this occasion. This will be a day to remember."

He held them tight on his body and kissed them. "Let's start with the whore." He let go of Sophia and embraced Paige. Sophia saw him lower his hip and insert himself while standing. Paige slightly arched her back. Her breasts jiggled with each thrust.

Sophia went behind her, allowing Paige to rest without forcing her lower back too much. She wanted to hold her tits but figured Liam wanted to watch them move until he asked her to pull them.

It only took a couple of minutes for Paige to climax. "I'm cumming, master. I'm cumming from your dick ramming my pussy while your slut teases my nipples." He pulled out, and a flood of liquids dropped on the floor.

"Lick it, slut."

Sophia dropped to the ground and licked her lover's juices with eagerness while rubbing her clit. She loved to eat Paige's cum, but even more so if she was ordered to do it. Seeing her in that state, Liam looked at Paige. He thought she was putting on too much of a show.

Paige, with a hand between her legs because watching Sophia lick her just on the floor made her hot, replied to Liam "It's genuine, master. She once had an orgasm from just drinking cum from my cunt without any other stimulation. She lives for it. I feed her multiple times a day."

Liam knew she wouldn't lie. He looked back at Sophia with a new perspective. If she was getting off as much as she showed, then... He thought Paige was kinky, but she managed to find a rare gem.

He grabbed the lube and smeared his dick and Sophia's ass with it. He inserted himself, neither slow nor fast until he felt Sophia's moving fingers on his balls. Sophia stopped licking for a few seconds, getting used to his cock moving in her ass.

As soon as her breath was back, she resumed her licking. Paige moved above her cleaning area, making her pussy drip on the floor, adding to the pool that was now half gone. Liam pulled Sophia by the hair. "You love her cum that much?"

Sophia barely heard the question, she just wanted more cum. She tried to bring her head down, but he held tight. Realizing that she was denied, she whimpered. She stopped masturbating and scrubbed the floor with her hand. Once it was wet enough, she cleaned it with her tongue. "Yes, I love her cum more than anything in the world. I can't get enough."

Seeing Sophia with her hands full of her juices because she couldn't lick it off the floor, Paige came on the spot, giving more of her liquids to her cum-sucker. An intense feeling was making her shiver all over. "I just came from my finger while watching your slut lick my nectar as if it was the source of life."

Liam let go of Sophia and doubled his effort. Finally able to, Sophia continued her floor cleaning.

The slurping sound of Sophia made Liam grunt in pleasure and fuck her ass as hard as he could.

Sophia could feel Paige's gaze on her, giving her goosebumps. "AAAAAAAH, I'M CUMMING, I'M FUCKING CUMMING." Her body clenched, but she didn't stop licking the floor. Liam pulled out and watched her convulse, happy to have given her an orgasm.

Sophia remembered the rule just in time. "Thank you, master, I just came from getting my ass fucked by your marvelous dick while sucking the most delicious cum in the world."

He went back in. After a couple of minutes, Liam was torn. He wanted to cum on the floor in front of Sophia but didn't want to stop. He decided to continue plowing. He had all day. Once he released his seed inside Sophia, he pulled out and went next to Paige to watch her finish cleaning.

When the floor was mostly clean, he told her to take a shower and clean her ass full of cum. He didn't really mind, it was just an excuse to talk to Paige. He was just too curious about her.

"Where did you find her?"