Complementary Fetishes Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"With the mix of his sperm and my already creamy pussy, it was a mess down there. I could feel it with my finger. I looked back and saw his face. He definitely didn't mind the mess. He was hard again, but this time, it was my turn. I inserted two fingers and moved them rapidly, intent to make me cum, showing him how fast he can fuck me. I eventually climaxed, adding to the mess. When I stopped shaking, I looked back. He was slowly jerking off. He didn't want to cum. I told him to get a small towel so we can clean a bit before we continue. He came back with several. I asked him if he planned to fuck me all day.

"'Yes.'

"'You have the stamina?'

"'We'll see. One's things for sure, for me to stop fucking you, it's because I will be physically incapable to do so.'

"'That's pretty much the case for all men.'

"'I mean, I won't be able to move. I'm pretty sure my body will quit on me before my dick.'

"'Oh, then it will be my turn to work. What do you want to do next?'

"'Can I... eh... be rough with you?'

"'Yes, you can be rough. You can slap, but not too hard. You can pull my hair. You can fuck me as hard and as fast as you can. You can call me names, dirty talk. Use my body to empty your cum sack.'

"'So you're my slut for the day?'

"'I'm your slut until you can't move. Then, you're MY slut.'

"He looked at me for five seconds and left the bedroom to come back with a few big towels that he spread on the bed.

"'Big laundry day commung up.'

"'Worth it. If that's the cost, that makes you a cheap whore, no?'

"I slowly walked up to him and grabbed him by the balls. 'I guess it does. I don't mind being a cheap whore for you. I would actually enjoy for you to degrade me, and the other way around. But if you call me in public by anything other than my name, be ready to get beat up. And I'm talking about the 'broken ribs' kind. Also, it goes without saying, but anything that happens in the bedroom stays in the bedroom.'

"I could tell that my threat had the same effect as a cold shower. 'Of course, of course. You don't have to worry about me. I don't have much experience, but I know there is a difference between enjoying being submissive and actually being submissive. And you're definitely not the latter. It's probably the fact that you're so dominant that it's exciting to call you slut in bed, giving me the feeling of taming you. But I have no delusion as to who is in charge.'

"I released his balls. 'It's good that you know.' He just stood there, not doing anything. I clearly killed his momentum. 'Is this how you intend to tame me? By acting like a scared squirrel?' He closed his eyes and took a deep breath. He opened them and had a serious look on his face. It was hard not to laugh.

"'On your knees, slut." I kneeled in front of him and took his flaccid flesh in my mouth. It wasn't long before he got hard. He put his hands on my head and started to thrust. I stopped and went on the bed. 'Sorry, I thought that...' When he saw the position I took, he didn't finish his phrase. You should be able to guess what it was. I looked at him, head at the edge of the bed. I pulled out my tongue and tapped it with my finger.

"He put his dick in my mouth and was thrusting in and out, but not very far. He wasn't even reaching the back of my throat. That's not what I wanted. My threat definitely neutered him. I would have to pull out his inner beast. I wanted him to have his way with me. I wanted his ex-virgin ass to use me like in his fantasies. So I put my hands on his butt and pulled him deep.

"'Fuuuuck,' he said. 'Fine, I get it.' He pulled both of my nipples and started to thrust in and out, his balls slapping my face. Finally! I moved my hand between my legs. I eventually tapped him twice. When he pulled out to let me breathe, I told him that he could use me as he wanted and that my safe word was bazinga. He went back in, squeezing my breasts. My throat was feeling hot.

"'Fuck, your mouth feels so good. I'm cumming.' He pulled out and ejaculated on my face. I lifted the hand I wasn't using to masturbate to move his cum to my mouth.

"'Don't. Leave it there.' He went on the bed and pulled me back. He put a pillow behind my head. 'Open your legs, keep masturbating. I want to see you get off with my cum on your face.' Yes! That's what I'm talking about. I wanted to see his kinky side. 'You're so wet. Do you get off from having your face covered in my cum, slut?'

'"Yes, I love to have your warm and sticky sperm on my face. I love the smell of it. I love the taste of it. I can't get enough.'

"'Fuuuck, you're so hot!'

"It didn't take long to orgasm. As soon as I was done, I felt his cock in my pussy. 'I always wanted to fuck a slut covered in my cum.' He screwed me until he was ready to pop. He pulled out and moved next to me, unloading his jizz on my boobs. He moved back and kept fucking me.

"Watching him using me as a cum rag was making me really excited. 'I'm cumming, FUUUCK, I'M CUMMING.' I said. He pulled out and spread his cum on my belly and pelvis as I was convulsing. I was covered in cum from my snatch to my forehead. You would have loved to clean me."

Sophia couldn't get enough of Paige's stories. She could easily imagine everything. She only thought it was a shame she not could watch in person. The fact that this sexual goddess was intimate with her, was the best feeling in the world. No matter what she did or with who, she proved time and again that she loved her.

"AAAAH." Sophia was having her second orgasm.

"I then asked him to take a picture of me with my phone."

"Stop, let's save the rest of the story for tonight. I'm spent, and more importantly, the water will get cold soon."

"Okay, take your time." Paige gave her a kiss and left. Sophia was pondering about the relationship between Liam and Paige and how she led him more and more into a life of kinky sex. It was pretty much what she was doing with her. So why did she choose her over him? She then thought about how Paige didn't like the feeling of being held down by a boyfriend, even an open-minded one. Maybe she just preferred having a relationship with a girl. Whatever the reason may be, Sophia was happy that Paige chose her.

After her bath, she went into her bedroom. Paige was masturbating in her bed, biting a curled finger. "Can you eat my pussy?" she asked, with a pleading voice. Sophia chuckled and jumped on the bed.

"I didn't realize that telling your stories was torture for you."

"It's not so bad. I don't want the flow to be interrupted by my orgasm. I intended to make you eat my pussy after your bath, but you took more time than I thought to finish. So I started without you."

"Yeah, I was thinking about how your relationship with Liam was similar to mine, trying to figure out why you chose me over him."

"Make me cum and I'll tell you." Sophia went to work. Paige was already worked up so it wasn't long before she climaxed. After Sophia was done cleaning her, she went next to her to cuddle.

"First of all, I didn't choose you over anyone. I said Liam was the closest, but he was still nowhere close to officially being my boyfriend. I knew that if we got together, we would have to act as a couple. Going to events together, for example. I told him my concerns and he said that I didn't have to do anything I didn't want. That we could be an open couple. That I could sleep around and he will never touch another girl. That we would only do the boyfriend/girlfriend things that I wanted to do.

"So, essentially, it would be on my terms. Sounds good on paper, but never mind the fact that it is a bit too submissive for my taste, I knew that despite what he said, it's not really what he wanted. And I didn't want to feel as if I'm hurting him when I'm doing the things I want. Which has been the case so far for anyone I have met. You're the first person that didn't make me feel that way. You're content just being alone. I don't feel bad leaving you home and going to a party. I don't feel you getting jealous. I don't feel remorse watching you eat alone. Well, except today, of course, but that's only because of the things I did to you yesterday. I don't feel tethered by you. I actually feel liberated. Even when we came out to your parents, it didn't feel as if we were official and I had to think like a girlfriend from now on.

"Pampering you today, I just did it because I love you. It never crossed my mind that it's the kind of thing a person does for their significant other. I know it's a weird concept, but I love you so much and I don't feel as if we're a couple. So I just do things for someone I love, and not out of obligation, consideration, or because I had to compromise."

After her speech, Paige looked at Sophia. She was crying. Paige smiled and gently stroked her hair. "Are you okay?"

Not having to stay silent anymore, Sophia let her tears flow. "I'm sorry, I'm just so happy. I love you too." She hugged Paige tight.

Paige sighed. "You don't give yourself enough credit. You feel lucky I 'choose' you, so to speak. But I feel lucky you accepted. You don't have to think about it too much. You're the perfect person I want to be with. You don't have to change anything."

When Sophia eventually stopped crying, Paige gave her a kiss and got up. "Play some video games to clear your head. Come to my room when you're ready for your bedtime story."

No matter what Paige said, Sophia felt she was the lucky one. She tried to think of ways to make it up to Paige but then realized it was exactly what Paige didn't want. She should just enjoy her time alone and her time with Paige, without sacrificing one or the other, just as she did so far.

She took some time to analyze why Paige felt that way. Maybe her definition of a couple is based on her parents and it's not the kind of relationship she wants. Whether she was right or not, she would not inquire more about the subject.

----------

As Paige had asked, Sophia played some video games to change her mind until ten. She then went into Paige's bedroom without knocking. She normally wouldn't do that, but she somehow remembered that Paige told her to do that the first week they met. When she opened the door, Paige was masturbating while watching porn on her phone. "Rubbing one out before the bedtime story?"

"Yes, I figured it would allow me to go to bed without being too horny." Paige didn't stop despite the interruption. Sophia laid on the bed, head in front of Paige's pussy, and watched the show. Knowing that Sophia was watching her so attentively was making her more excited than usual. Sophia was excited too, but she was saving her orgasms for the story. Paige's hips were slightly moving up and down. Sophia got closer. Paige could feel her breath on her finger, ready to lick her cum. Sophia never ceased to be impressed by the volume of juices Paige was producing.

Paige came, two fingers in her pussy. She slowly removed them and spread her labia. Sophia immediately dived in and greedily sucked on Paige's messy flower, making her moan in the process. When she was done, she crawled into Paige's embrace, adopting the little spoon.

"So, where did we stop?"

"You were covered in cum and Liam just took a picture of you."

"Oh right, so, after he took the picture, we got in the shower. While I like being covered in jizz during the act, it felt good to remove it. We were all clean and proper, kissing under the water when he gently pushed me down. I opened my mouth, waiting for his dick, but he pissed on my breast instead. It was a bold move, but I liked it. First time I ever messed with pee. I was introduced to something by a guy that just lost his virginity. It was fucking hot. I started to jill immediately. It felt as if he would never do that normally, but because of me, he let go of his inhibitions. I came even before he finished. Watching me do that made him hard too. He took a bit of soap, cleaned his dick, rinsed it, and shoved it in my mouth.

"'Fucking whore, horny from getting peed on. Do you even know what you are doing to me?' He said, angry-fucking my throat. I loved it. He eventually started to grunt and held my head against his pelvis, releasing his seed. He pulled me up and kissed me. I took the opportunity to tell him that the pee thing, it's only on me, not in any hole. And it's only when I can easily clean myself after. He nodded and kissed me again. His hands were grabbing my ass and I felt one of his fingers moving around on my rosebud.

"I did the same to him, clearly indicating that I would do to him anything he does to me. He didn't stop. When he inserted his finger, I did the same. He stiffened. I don't think he ever had anything in his ass, so I didn't push it too much. There we were, kissing and fingering each other's ass. I whispered in his ear that if he fucked my ass, he couldn't put it anywhere else unless we clean up first, or used a condom. I could be up for hole swapping, but I needed to clean myself properly before, and I didn't do it this morning.

"We got out of the shower and he threw me on the bed, on my back. He went between my legs and ate my pussy to orgasm. Then, he lifted my butt until only my shoulders were on the bed and he licked my bottom. He put two fingers in his mouth and slowly put them in my ass. 'Fuck, this is so hot,' he said, trusting more rapidly. He removed his fingers. I thought he would replace them with his cock, but he let me fall and lifted me by my armpits. I was kneeling in front of him, wondering why he didn't fuck my ass when he was clearly into it.

"He held my head and forced me on his shaft. 'Aaaah, I fucking love doing that.' He face-fucked me a bit and told me to get on all fours. I guess he just wanted to do it before going in my ass. He put his hands on my waist and inserted his cock really slowly. I loved the feeling of getting stretched slow and steady like that. When he was fully in, he just stayed like that.

"He slapped my ass. 'Do you like having a cock in your ass, slut?'

"'Yes.'

"'Yes what?' he said, repeating the bit I did earlier.

"'Yes, I love having your cock in my ass. I would love it more if it was moving.'

"'You won't say that twice.' He started to move.

"'Fuuck, finally.'

"He slapped my ass again. "'Why don't you play with your pussy.' I was rubbing my meat while he was ramming ass. It was painfully good. After a while, he came in my ass. He pulled out and watched me masturbate for a few seconds. Then, he pushed me on my stomach and put his cock back in my ass. I could feel his weight on me.

"'How the fuck do all of your holes feel so good? I could live in your ass.' I purred. I love when they tell me how good I feel. He was pounding my ass. I was loudly moaning with each thrust.

"It wasn't long before I was close. The previous ass fucking got me worked up. I was still rubbing my clit, but it wasn't easy because of his weight, my hand was crushed. Still, it was enough, I didn't need much stimulation anyway. I yelled as I was cumming.

"'Did you just come?' he asked.

"'Yes.'

"My orgasm seemed to have given him energy. He grunted and accelerated. He pulled my hair. 'Tell me! Tell me how my fucking slut just climaxed.'

"'I just came from you ramming my ass already full of your cum. Keep going, it's not full yet. I want another one of your loads. YES, I'M FUCKING CUMMING AGAIN, AAAAAAH.'

"As I was yelling my second orgasm in a row, I felt his grip on my hair tightening, I knew he was cumming again. When he was done, he stayed in my ass for a few seconds then rolled on the side. I looked at him and smiled.

"'Got it all out?'

"He smiled back. 'Not even close. You unleashed the beast.' I laughed. He went to the end of the bed, turned me around, and opened my legs. 'My god, it's a mess.' He put two fingers inside my pussy and moved around. He pulled them out and spread them apart. He gave it a lick.

"'How's the taste?' I asked.

"'Honestly, kind of meh. Won't stop me from eating you though.' He lowered himself and licked my clit. I didn't have to tell him what to do this time around. While he was playing with my pussy, I could feel his cum leaking from my ass. After I had an orgasm, he stood up. I could see his erection. I pulled my ass apart, inviting him. He shook his head. "Let's go in the shower."

"After that, he fucked me pretty much all day, with breaks here and there. By the end, there was barely anything that was coming out with his ejaculation. At around nine, I was about to get dressed and leave when I saw him naked on the couch. I put my hand on the walls, shaking my ass, and asked him for a last one.

"'I can't, I have no energy left. You sucked it all.'

"I kneeled in front of him and played with his penis. 'We'll see about that.' I started to talk to his dick, giving it kisses and licks. 'You have another one in you, right? C'mon, little guy, I know you can. I'll do all the work, I just need you to get up. My pussy is wet again, just thinking about you inside me. See?' I put two fingers inside me and used my juice on his dick. Then I sucked it and licked it clean, feeling him getting hard. 'Good boy.' I lifted his legs and licked his balls. I asked him to hold his legs in the air like that. He had enough energy for that.

"I sat on his dick and fucked him, moving back and forth. 'Who's the slut now?' He didn't answer, so I slapped him and asked again.

'Me, I'm the slut.'

"'That right, you're the slut. A slut with empty balls, literally, but still a slut.' It was not the best position for me to get off, but I could tell he liked it. After a while, he was close to coming. I choked him and moved faster. 'Come for me, slut.' Then, I pulled out and deepthroated him until he climaxed in my mouth. I followed by climbing on the couch and masturbating in his face. I left him sucked dry and drenched in my cum."

"Lucky guy," said Sophia.

Paige hugged Sophia, "Then what does that make you?"

"The luckiest girl." Sophia kissed her and left.

----------

The next day, Paige woke Sophia with the usual. "Good morning, my little cum-sucker." As soon as Sophia started to eat Paige, she felt liquids dropping in her face. She opened her mouth and drank everything. "FUUUCK, I love the feeling of feeding you my orgasms."

"And I love to be on the receiving end. How come you were already close?"

"We have to leave early. I have swimming practice. You don't mind being alone in school early?"

"No, I'll just study in the cafeteria."

Later, when Sophia was sitting in a corner of the cafeteria, she noticed a red-haired girl looking at her. They locked eyes for a couple of seconds and she left. "Probably a friend of Paige." She didn't think much of it, but at lunch, that same girl sat in front of her just as she was about to take a bite of her meal.

"Hi, I'm Kat. I understand that you are tutoring Paige?"

Sophia wasn't sure how to answer. Maybe that girl just wanted to confirm a hunch and use that information to mock Paige about the fact that she needs tutoring. She figured Paige wasn't the kind of girl to be embarrassed by that.

"Yes."

The girl pulled out a water bottle from her bag and took a sip, putting the bottle on the table, still open.

"Can I ask you a question real quick about the homework?"

"Sure."

As the girl was searching in her bag, she knocked over the water bottle, spilling it all over Sophia.

"Oh shit, I'm so sorry! Let me get you some tissues." She then left, but not in the direction of the bathroom. After a minute, Sophia could guess that she wasn't coming back and that it wasn't an accident. She just didn't know why she did that. Most likely because of Paige.

Sophia waited until they were back home after school to interrogate Paige.

"Cum-deliverer, do you know a red-haired girl named Kat?" They were removing their coats. Sophia asked as soon as they got home, unable to restrain her curiosity.