Complementary Fetishes Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What did you call me?"

"If I'm your cum-sucker, then you're my cum-deliverer."

Paige was unbuttoning her pants. "It's a bit of a mouthful, how about cum-machine?"

Sophia went to the couch while also removing her pants, forgetting the question she asked. "Sounds good."

"Wait, let's go to my room."

They went upstairs. Sophia sat on Paige's bed.

"I'll be right back," said Paige. After a moment, Paige came back with towels.

"This is more than a pussy eating session, isn't it?"

"Damn right. I want to make you squirt again. Sit at the edge, on the corner, so you squirt on the floor." Sophia got in position. Paige sat next to her and bent over to kiss her while playing with her breasts, then moved her hand between Sophia's legs, gently rubbing her clit. After a few minutes, Paige stopped kissing her and whispered in her ear. "I'm already wet thinking about you eating my cum. I can feel it leaking. Close your eyes. Imagine my pussy is just above your beautiful mouth, dripping." Now that Sophia was ready, Paige inserted two fingers inside her, slightly curved to rub against the upper vagina wall.

Paige barely moved her fingers in and out, applying pressure upward. After some time, Sophia opened her eyes with a panicked look. "Wait, stop."

Paige went faster, knowing Sophia's concerns. "I don't care, just piss on the floor like a fucking whore."

"FUUUUUUUUCK!" Sophia let herself go. Paige kept going, feeling all the liquids splashing on her hand, making wet sounds. After a few seconds, she stopped, wiped her hand on a towel, and sat on Sophia's face.

"Stick out your tongue, I want to grind on it."

Sophia sucked Paige's cunt for a couple of seconds and stuck out her tongue. "Still not tired of swallowing my cum?" Paige looked back, Sophia was rubbing her clit. "I guess not, just had a pissing orgasm, but still ready for another one. Just like a proper slut." Paige accelerated her grinding, already hot from making Sophia climax. "FUCK! I love the feeling of your tongue, you have no idea. Well, you're about to get some ideas because I'm going to make a mess in your mouth."

Paige could feel Sophia squirming, obviously liking what she was saying. She gripped Sophia's hair and grinded as fast as she could, grunting. "Fuuuuck, are you ready for it, cum-sucker?" Paige stopped grinding and vigorously rubbed her clit. "Aaaaah, it's coming. Stick your mouth on my cunt. I don't want to see a drop outside. That's it. I'M CUMMING! SWALLOW. SWALLOW EVERYTHING YOU FUCKING CUM-SLUT." Sophia was shaking, having a powerful orgasm while Paige was exploding in her mouth. "Ummm, the best feeling in the world. What about you?" As a response, Sophia amplified her sucking noises, making Paige smile.

After a moment of respite, she got up and kissed Sophia and cuddled with her. "What did you ask me? I forgot the question."

"If you knew a red-haired girl named Kat."

"I do... Katherine, why?"

"She purposely spilled water on me during lunch."

"She did what!?" Sophia got a bit scared from the look in Paige's eyes. She was really angry. Wasn't it just water?

"Tell me everything." As Sophia recalled the event, Paige's expression grew darker.

"That bitch!"

"Who is she? What's her problem?"

"We hooked up for a week, then I realized what kind of person she was. Petty and manipulative. I can count on one hand the number of people I misjudged that severely. Kat is one of them. When she saw that I avoided her, she started to act out, trying to get a reaction out of me. I just treated her like air and she eventually got bored. She probably saw us together yesterday at lunch and figured you were an easy target to get to me."

"We should use the same strategy then, just treat her like air. She'll probably do a few things to me and stop once she figures out you don't care."

"You should know, a girl quit school because of her. The other girl was a bitch too, but still. I'm just afraid that she'll progressively raise the bar every time until you can't take it anymore. Besides, never mind if you can handle her bullying, I personally couldn't watch you take it. I couldn't see you suffer like that. I'd rather kill her than see her touch a hair on your head."

Sophia enjoyed watching Paige being so protective of her. "What do you suggest?"

"I don't know. Something big, something radical. She might have just spilled water, but I know it's just the beginning. We have to nip the problem in the bud. Before we do something too big, I'll try to put the fear in her after school. Just wait by the car."

"All right, now that it's settled, let's go take a shower. I feel dirty down there."

"Oh yeah, sorry about that, are you fine?"

"Are you kidding? It was fucking amazing. And how you talked to me, fuck, I'm still tingly."

"By the way, not this weekend, but the next one, I have a small swimming competition organized by the school if you want to come."

"Oh yeah, I'd love that. Did you finish the math homework?"

"No, but I still have the rest of the week."

"If you need any help, don't hesitate."

"Will do."

----------

The next day after school, Sophia was waiting by the car. Paige was in the girls' shower room with Katherine. "Why did you spill water on Sophia?"

"For fun."

Paige clenched her fist. She really wanted to beat her up. She gripped her throat and pushed her against the wall. "You think I don't know you did that to get to me? Well congrats, you succeeded." Despite everything, she knew that Katherine was totally submissive. She would never fight back. Not openly anyway. "Anything you do to her, I'll do to you times ten." Paige took Katherine's phone, pulled her by the hair, and threw her down in the shower.

Knowing Paige was about to open the shower on her when she was fully dressed, Katherine tried to get up. Paige slapped her. "Stay down." Katherine was rubbing her cheek, shocked, and watched Paige turn on the shower. She tried to get up again when Paige punched her in the guts. She held her stomach, out of breath, and felt the water running down on her. "You're lucky you just spilled water. Anything else and I would have drowned you in a used toilet." Seeing her like that, Paige was satisfied. She spat on Katherine and left, leaving the bitch's phone on the ground.

A few seconds after Paige left, Katherine slid a hand into her wet pants. She was weirdly turned on. She closed her eyes, imagining Paige humiliating her in different ways.

Sophia saw Paige coming out and ran to her. "Everything okay?"

"I don't think so." They got in the car.

"What do you mean?" Paige told her exactly what she did. "And why do you think things are not okay?"

"She liked it."

"What?"

"I could see it. She was turned on by my beating. I just did the opposite of what we wanted. Now she knows that you're my trigger. She just found something fun and she'll abuse it"

"Should we just invite her home and give her what she wants? If she gets off on humiliation, I wouldn't mind doing it."

"Hell, we would probably both like it to humiliate her and watch her cum as we degrade her. But I'm afraid it would only work in the short term. She'll eventually want more, crossing our bottom line, like beating her bloody. And she'll probably do something drastic to make us cross our bottom line in anger. It's not healthy. Not for us, and not for her."

"Maybe we should tell someone."

"No proof, our words against hers. And I have the feeling that involving her parents won't do us any good. She isn't like that by coincidence."

"Then what should we do?"

"How do you feel about rape?"

Sophia thought about it for a minute. "From what you told me, she'll probably enjoy it. I don't see how raping her would solve our problem, but to answer your question, I don't have an issue with that. Only for her though, and in our current context, I don't think we can consider it rape if it's what she wants. Why do you ask? What do you have in mind?"

"Blackmail."

"But... won't we be in the video?"

"Do you recall a guy named Frederick?"

"The guy that did something to Denise? There wasn't a lot of information in your conversation."

"He kind of forced himself on her, saying he thought she was just playing hard to get. She didn't fight back enough, he said. It might be true, but he should have stopped and asked her. This is a good opportunity to use him. One stone, two birds."

"Oooh, good idea. But are you sure it's the route we have to take? So far, she just spilled water on me."

"Before today, no. But now, yes, I think that kind of blackmail will be the most effective. I'm convinced things will escalate if we don't put a stop to it early."

"Okay. Setting things up with Frederick should take a couple of days, should we bring her home in the meantime? That way she won't get too suspicious when we involve Frederick."

Paige smirked. "I guess we could. Bring the car closer, she'll be wet." She took the towel in her gym bag and went back to the school. She sneaked into the girls' showers and watched Katherine. The shower was still running, Katherine was sitting against the wall, a hand moving in her pants. She stopped when she saw Paige approaching.

Paige stopped the shower and gave her the towel. "I thought about something else to get back at you. Dry yourself." Katherine took the towel, unsure of what was happening. Paige gave her the phone she previously left on the ground. "Text your parents that you're sleeping over at a friend's house."

"They don't care."

"Do it anyway." Katherine texted her parents and followed Paige. They went to Katherine's locker to get her coat and bag. "The car is just outside." Still, Katherine was shivering. "Get in the back and remove your clothes or you'll catch a cold."

Katherine got in. The car was warm. She removed everything except her bra and panties.

"Aren't your bra and underwear wet?"

"Yes, but..."

"Then remove them. And stay low. I don't want people to know I drive around with a naked bitch in the back." Katherine obeyed and put her coat on. Paige started to drive.

Sophia was looking at her in the mirror. She had to admit, Katherine was pretty. She was curious if she was pretty between the legs too. "Sit in the middle." Katherine was wondering if she should obey Sophia.

"Do it," said Paige. "Anything she says, treat it as if I said it." Katherine scooted over.

"Lower yourself and open your coat, I want to see your boobs." Katherine did as she asked, but she didn't want to. She wanted Paige to order her, not that slut. Sophia twisted her body to have a better view.

"Not bad. Open your legs." Katherine bit her lip, looking to the side, and opened her legs slowly, feeling the air on her damp pussy. Sophia swallowed. Why did such a bitch have such a pretty flower?

"Why don't you finish what you started in the shower?" said Paige. Katherine proceeded to masturbate.

"You were masturbating in the shower? After Paige beat you up? You're a psycho."

"I guess I am."

"We'll have fun with you tonight, but make no mistakes, we'll make you regret what you did."

"It was just spilled water."

"It was just water now, but we both know you were thinking about what you'll do next to make Paige angry." Katherine said nothing. She was indeed thinking about it. "Tonight is just getting in front of your shenanigans."

Katherine closed her eyes, she didn't think masturbating in front of them would be this exciting.

"I assume you ate her?" asked Sophia to Paige.

"Yes."

"How was it?"

"Pretty good actually, but not worth her shitty personality."

"How many times?"

"I don't know, a dozen times."

"In just a week?"

"Why are you impressed, how many times have you done it in the last couple of weeks?"

"Right, I guess a dozen is on the low side then. Pull over, I want to taste it."

"We have a stop to make in town first."

Katherine didn't stop playing with her pussy, making sure she was low enough to be out of sight. Sophia was looking at her, licking her lips. She really wanted to move her tongue in her meat.

Paige turned in the parking lot of the sex shop her friend of a friend worked at. "Be right back." Katherine didn't stop. She was getting close. Sophia couldn't hold it anymore. She got out and pushed the car seat to the front to have some space, got in, and closed the door. Katherine scooted back behind Sophia's seat, curious about the girl that would make Paige loyal. Sophia started to eat her pussy. Damn it, it did taste good, for real. Even better than Paige.

The fact that they could get caught by anyone who would park next to them was exciting for both. Sophia had less issue being seen servicing with her clothes on. And she told herself that since it was in the parking lot of a sex shop, it would be less shocking to the eyes of a passerby. Ultimately, no one saw them.

Seeing how Sophia was munching on her twat, Katherine felt gratified. "Fuuuck, I know why Paige likes you so much. You're eating my pussy as if you're going to cum from doing it. I'm the psycho, but you're the one who sucked my cunt as soon as your girlfriend left."

True, but Sophia didn't care. Paige would understand, or at worst, punish her. She was licking every nook and cranny of Katherine's pussy. Sucking all of her juices. She finally focused on that bitch's clit, intent to make her cum. Katherine talked with a quiet voice. "Fuck that feels good, you're going to make me cum. Shit, I'm cumming, I'm cumming." She was pressing Sophia's head. She wanted to yell, but could only keep her moans muffled.

After Katherine's orgasm calmed down, Sophia cleaned her slowly and tenderly. Paige arrived at this moment. Seeing what Sophia was doing, Paige knew what just happened. "Greedy cum-sucker, couldn't wait for me. You know I'll have to punish you, right?"

"Sorry, but she was getting close and I wanted her to come in my mouth." Sophia took back her place in front. Paige threw the bag in the back and started driving back home.

"So, how did she taste?"

"Good."

"Better than me?" Sophia was silent. "C'mon, answer me."

Sophia sighed. "Yes, but the quantity was lacking."

"Well, of course, if you compare to me, most girls will be lacking in that regard."

"What did you buy?"

"Restraint. We'll fuck every one of her holes and I don't want her to struggle too much." Katherine was getting hot again.

"Good, I want to fuck her face. That should shut her up. How are your deepthroat skills, Kat?"

"Passable."

"You should thank us then. When we're done with you, you'll be more than passable. What about your ass?"

"I can take it."

"And you will."

When they got home, Katherine rushed inside. Sophia was running behind to unlock the door. Paige took their bags and Katherine's wet clothes and followed them. Once inside, she put the clothes in the drying machine. "First of all, let's take a shower."

"All three of us?" The shower Katherine had at home was barely big enough for two people.

"Of course."

When Katherine saw the bathroom, she got a bit envious. Must be nice to have money. The three girls got in the shower. Paige and Sophia let Katherine go under the water first to warm her up. It would be bad if she were to get sick. After a minute, Paige moved Katherine to the side and pressed on her shoulders, making her kneel.

Katherine was watching them, kissing under the warm water. After some time, she started to shiver. Paige saw her. "Are you getting cold? Why don't we remedy that." She said, with a concerned look. Katherine was about to get up when Sophia put a hand on her shoulder. Paige stuck out her pelvis and began to pee. Katherine's heart was pounding in her chest, her respiration grew heavy. Her hand instinctively went between her legs, rubbing her clit. She closed her eyes, feeling the warm stream of Paige's urine.

"Watching you pee on that bitch is making me hot. Look at her, getting off on it." After Paige was done, Sophia let herself go, but aimed higher, drenching Katherine's face. After she was done, she slapped her. Having her eyes closed, even though that slap wasn't strong, the surprise of it was making it sting. "Just watching you is making me angry. Bullying girls that sit alone in the cafeteria. I'll play with you until you beg me to stop or pass out."

Katherine opened her eyes. Paige and Sophia were back at kissing each other under the warm water, disregarding her completely. Katherine was aggressively masturbating, ashamed that she was getting excited despite the situation she was in.

When they heard Katherine whimper, Paige and Sophia glanced at her, watching her having an orgasm while covered in their pee. "All right, let's get clean for real."

They got out after they thoroughly washed up and went into Paige's bedroom. After placing towels on the bed, Sophia and Katherine watched Paige searching in the bag from the sex shop with expectation. Paige pulled out a couple of restraints. She then ordered Katherine to lay on the bed and pull her legs up. Paige tied her hands to her ankles. She went back into the bag and pulled out a gag. She put it in Katherine's mouth, making her a helpless mute turtle on her back.

"What do you think?"

"Perfect. What do you want to do?"

"It's been a while since I ate you." Paige moved Katherine to the end of the bed. "I'll be on the floor. Sit on my face, and you can eat her at the same time." They got into position, Sophia licking Katherine while Paige was doing the same to her.

"I hate how good her pussy tastes, it's so unfair."

"I know, right?"

Katherine was feeling good, but not good enough to climax. Sophia was clearly eating her for her own enjoyment. She could feel the slut's tongue moving around, her lower lips getting stretched from the suction Sophia was exercising, almost painful. Was her pussy really that good? None of the people she's been with made any remark before. Maybe she could use that against her in the future if she liked it so much. She felt Sophia moaning in her cunt between heavy suctions, she was clearly cumming.

Sophia got up. "She's good, but not enough juices. I need my cum-machine. Get on the bed next to her. I want to eat you while she watches."

Paige laid on the bed, her butt next to Katherine. She lifted her leg to give her a better view. Sophia went between her legs and started sucking. Paige's pussy was already leaking. Katherine watched them, but turned her head after a minute. Her pussy was on fire, she wanted the release, but couldn't even beg for it. It was torture to watch Sophia going down Paige. After a while, she realized it was even worse to not look. The sound Sophia was making was turning her on even more. She knew how wet Paige could be. From the noises, she was able to guess all of it ended in Sophia's mouth. If her pussy tasted so good, how much that slut would like it if she could produce as much nectar as Paige. She looked back again. Sophia was groping Paige's breasts with both hands.

Paige moved her hand to her clit. "Not a drop outside." She arched her back, feeling Sophia drinking her juices as she was coming. She closed her eyes, focusing on Sophia's mouth on her cunt. Why did it feel so good? Paige knew that if she had anybody else between her legs right now, the feeling wouldn't be that blissful.

After they were done, Paige got up. Katherine was impressed by the lack of damp spots on the towel. Sophia whispered something to Paige, making her smile and nodding her head. Sophia put on the strap-on while Paige turned Katherine around, making her head slightly fall off the bed, but not enough that she would need to strain her neck. Paige was standing above her face.

Paige squatted until her pussy touched Katherine's forehead. "Hmm, not good enough. Be right back." She came back with a small cardboard box. She put it at the edge of the bed and pulled Katherine back, making her head rest on the box.

1...34567...11