Stacey

Story Info
Two out of three falls.
1.5k words
3.83
3.7k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tailtales
tailtales
190 Followers

Stacey

Two out of three falls

As normal this little tale leaves out the details so you can picture it in your mind. I hope it brings a little joy to your life.

I have to start out with a brief description of my hubby and I. Johnny is five foot ten inches and weighs in at about one hundred and eighty pounds. He sits at a desk all day. And because he doesn't exercise much while not fat he's not in great shape either. Me on the other hand, I'm a nurse and on my feet most of the day. I run, I swim, and I work out with weights at the gym regularly. In short I'm in better shape than I was in college. So even if Johnny is bigger than me and outweighs me and has a longer reach I would have been willing to bet I could take him in a fair fight. And this little episode proved it.

We had spent the morning getting the yard and garden ready for winter. Pushing noon we had it under control. It had been warm so we both had worked up a sweat and were dirty. Johnny said if I wanted I could take the first shower and he would fix us a quick lunch. That was a super idea. The truth being told he's a better cook than I am. After his shower and lunch was when the problem started.

My love wanted to watch a football game. I wanted to watch my favorite movie, It's A Wonderful Life.

So a discussion started. He said I could watch it anytime because it would be run a dozen times this season. I argued he could watch on the evening news to see who won. The foolish man challenged me to a wrestling match. The winner gets to watch whatever they wanted. "Are you sure you want to go down that road? I'll whip you butt in minutes. Just to give you a fair chance how about we do two out of three falls?"

He thought that it would be over in two falls and we would be done before the game even started. "OK. You're on. How about right here in the living room? We can move the coffee table and stuff out of the way."

As I was pushing a small chair back against the wall he grabbed me from behind. As he wrapped his arms around me he lifted me off the floor and twirled me around. "I got yah. Surrender? Is this the first fall?"

"No you asshole. We start out fair and square. Put me down."

When he did I thumbed him on the chest with my open hand. "Ow...That hurt...Don't be so rough."

The ground rules were set and we went to corners of the arena. "At the count of three we start." When he counted down we slowly approached each other and reaching out locked our fingers. Now here's where it got interesting. At the gym I had been taking a few judo lessons. I stepped up close to him and whipped my leg around his ankles and down he went. As he fell he let go of my hands. I followed him down and had him in a head lock before he even had a chance to recover.

"Give up? You'll never escape from this."

I was wrong. He was stronger than I thought or maybe his weight advantage worked in his favor. As he was pulling away I grabbed at him and got ahold of his t-shirt and it ripped right down the front. "My shirt, you ruined my shirt, my best one. I'll get you for that." He torn it off and threw it at me. "Get ready woman. You're going down for that, no more nice guy."

"Hey, come on. That shirt was twenty years old and just a rag. It should have been thrown out years ago."

Before he was done threatening me I squatted down and grabbed him by one of his legs and lifted as I shifted around behind him. In a flash he was upended. As I stood up his legs were in the air and his shoulders were on the carpet. He flawed around trying to get free or grab my ankles and when it failed, "OK, I give. You win this one. Let me go. I'll take care of you, just you wait."

I lowered him to the ground. As he knelt to stand up he grabbed my shorts and pulled them down to my ankles. I kicked my shorts off my ankles, jumped back and warned him, "Want to play that way huh? No mercy bub. You're going down hard."

Just as he stood up I attacked him. I pushed his chest with one hand and slipped around behind him. With my arm around his neck I leaned back and folded my knees. As I dragged him back and down I leapt up and wrapped both legs around his waist just as we hit the ground. I had him in a leg lock and he was helpless and at my mercy. Only after his pulling my shorts off it was time to get even.

"So...You want to try and strip me huh, how about this smart guy?" I reached down with my free hand and started to work his shorts off.

"No wait, it was an accident I didn't do it on purpose. Stop, don't do it. I'm not wearing any underwear."

"That is just too bad, should have thought of that before. They're coming off." I kept working them down and then all of it was out there.

"Damn it...Johnny you're hard. You like getting beat up by a girl?"

The fight went out of him. In just a moment the shorts were hanging on one ankle. His erection was lying on his stomach as big as I've ever seen it. Thinking why not, I squeezed my legs tighter. "Are you going to be good? Not fight me anymore, huh?"

When he didn't answer I reached down and took a hold of that hard tool of his. As my hand slid down he groaned. When I slid my hand back up, he groaned again. "Like it do ya? Want me to jerk you off a little?"

I was slowly working my hand up and down thinking I had him at my mercy when he suddenly reached down and grabbed my foot and he was free. As he rolled away he was jumping up onto his knees and before I could react he landed on me with all his weight.

He had me pinned and was pulling my panties off as I struggled to get free. The fool was so pleased that he had my panties in his hand he forgot to keep control of me. I was able to twist around and suddenly he was on his back and I was knelling on his arms and I was facing his feet.

"OK big fella. You got my panties off. So I think as long as I'm where I'm at and you're where you're at I think I'm going to take advantage of it. Lick me." I lowered down until his nose was in my ass crack and my pussy was covering his mouth. "Do a good job and I'll reward you. We'll watch your stupid ball game. Do a bad job and I'll sit here till half time."

As he began to service me I moved around so he was hitting all the good spots. I'm not a cold heartless bitch and being the good person that I am I reached down and began to masturbate him. I even let him breath every now and then. My temperature was rising. My Johnny may have been lacking in fighting ability but his oral skills are outstanding.

"Oh...My God...Keep going...Yes...Right there...Ah...Bless you...That...Was...Wonderful. Thank you."

I rolled off of him. But I never let go of his hard-on. I started to stroke him again. Faster and faster, holding him firmly in my hand, his hips began to move up and down. He groaned and let fly. The first shot went straight up and as it fell back it landed on the back of my hand. Two more strong shots and as a little more oozed out of the tip I let go and watched his pecker flop on to his stomach. Deposits of his cream were on his stomach and in the pubic hairs and on my hand. "OK Johnny, one more chore. Then you can watch the football game. Clean my hand; with your tongue...That's a good boy...Thank you. Oh, and stay naked. I may want to have you at my disposal during half time. But ya better shower again; you got that stuff all over your tummy and me being the winner I'm not licking it up."

The End

Please share your thoughts and votes on this little attempt of mine.

tailtales
tailtales
190 Followers