All Comments on 'Compromising Positions'

by me_thestoryteller

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
gotranegotraneabout 12 years ago
A Little Short?

This was a nice story, but a little "short" on the ending. I was hoping for, at least, a sequel to explore the main character's bi side. Either with the other girls in the office, or, even better, the senator's wife. An open ending would have left that. Well, maybe next time. Either way, keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Check your grammar.

I keep reading stories that seem to be written by women, that tell us how sexy they are. Interesting. Guys don't usually go on about how hot and wonderful they are. "My magnificent manhood swayed and bobbed, as she stared at it with lust in her eyes.She licked her lips, and I knew I was the hottest thing she'd ever seen." So, I'm thinking these are women's fantasies, and women are really sexy in their own fantasies. Like, women are more into BEING desired, than in desiring.

The other thing of note is, men have to worry about women being drunk when they have sex. Being drunk is no excuse for a guy to show poor judgment, by having sex with a woman who's drunk. She can call it rape, in these times, if she feels bad about it the next morning. I'm not talking about having sex with somebody completely unresponsive. Settle out of court with somebody powerful and well off, and she's off to a great start in life. So, that simply out-and-out SUCKS for guys. So much for equality.

That aside, this was pretty sexy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous