All Comments on 'Confessing My Fantasies Ch. 01'

by NotReallyARealWriter

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFer7 months ago

This was a really nice way to start to this series. As for choosing which fantasy the therapist should pick to expand upon, I'd be happy with either one, but I'm leaning slightly toward the army officer. A uniformed figure of authority telling him what he needs to do to please him just seems to fit better with the discussion about being submissive that he had with the therapist.

southflasouthfla7 months ago

I like the “Losing the Bet” fantasy. You two are close friends so you’d never welch on a bet. He could never trust you if you did.

ChloecrossedChloecrossed7 months ago

Massage fantasy! I have always wanted to be fucked in front of a room full of people. Openly on display! Xxx

BlueEyes1969BlueEyes19697 months ago

Love the analytical approach to this story. I'd like the third fantasy to be analyzed. Your writing style is impressive and the bold print technique works well. Loving what the "patient/client" is discovering. As a submissive type, I can relate!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I would prefer the second scenario, but maybe with some anal included... ;)

PG564EPG564E7 months ago

This is a very good start to a story you've plotted well in your mind. I like that the therapist is a woman, and she pushed you to say what your name was, and exactly what sexual need you had to ask for. Making it concrete and the need all yours. How relieved you were to say these life changing words out loud. Very riveting dialogue between you and the therapist.

I would explore the 2nd fantasy. You lose a game to a man you know in his house. Most men would blow a stranger so they would not be known at all. This fantasy shows the hidden hunger for cock that caution threw out the window. You wait there naked for his hard dick to be placed in your mouth by yourself, or him. The secret thrill that you longing is finally over, and a warm hard dick is the reward for your courage to suck cock.

Even a friend who has known you for some time. Your lust overcoming the temptation "please don't tell anyone"

The submissive act of kneeling for a man to stand over you and watch you suck his dick, the part of his body he loves the most. And. . . so do you now. You love that fucking cock. Would love to see your describe your blowjob graphically. How his pre-cum tasted so sweet, the fluid so clear as you lick it from his slit. Your moaning without realizing it, and when his dick swells even thicker, the cum to erupt any second inflames you lust and he pour an enormous ejaculation of warm, thick sperm into your mouth.

Now you know the joy and thrill of sucking a man's dick. One is too many. A thousand not enough.

Can't wait to read your next chapter! This is a 5 rating from me.

NotReallyARealWriterNotReallyARealWriter7 months agoAuthor

@Cholecrossed

That one is written already!

The options are the other two.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Great story…the therapist is wonderful…Like PG564E mentioned, I’m thinking now of a friend I’ve known for a long time (who happens to be gay..giggles)..I have rather suddenly started having fantasies of totally submitting to him and asking him to take my ass.. I probably need a therapist too …Otherwise I might act impulsively.., Anyway really enjoyed this story.. thanks so much..

JT

furluvrcafurluvrca7 months ago

I’m a sucker for the losing a bet fantasy, but either would work.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I just wanted to say that in this story, you have described me and my latent sexual desires perfectly!

The only qualification to that is that whilst I most definitely want to be submissive to a man - or even a group of men - in the bedroom and even to feminize myself and wear lingerie, I have no particular desire to submit outside the bedroom where I sutill want to have agency, independence and volition.

Other than that - I LOVED this story. Thanks for writing and sharing it.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

As others said, both options are good but the third sounds more unique. Any chance to get both eventually?

FreakSlaveFreakSlave6 months ago

Number 2 and number 3, pretty please!?

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Could've come up with a better fanasty. With a three some or more having every hole and hand Or mouth filled

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous