All Comments on 'Confession Ch. 04: The Professor'

by suddenlysara

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Anyone who hasn’t had sloppy seconds don’t know what they are missing…….

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

That story was HOT, I am pretty sure one of my old girlfriends came home after cheating on me and still had his cum in her. It was some of the hottest sex I ever had. We fucked all night long and I left even more cum in her well fucked pussy. It was a wild night.

MagicMathManMagicMathManover 1 year ago

As a retired teacher and college instructor I instantly related to this story and the way the professor went about his plan to seduce you. As long as didn't stop him when you not only had the chance, but him knowing you had the chance, gave him an almost invitation to continue until you stopped, which you never did. I hope there is sequel and more confessions, Naughty Sara.

LukeDonaldLukeDonaldover 1 year ago

Loved it! Really hot because it is so naughty!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I love a girl/woman that likes having more than one. It makes them so strong and sexy. Great story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersuddenlysara@suddenlysara
I grew up a very good Catholic girl. I actually sincerely mean that. I did all the things I was supposed to do and lived up my friends and family’s expectations of me. Today I’m married, happy, and continuing to become a better person. Even to this day I think I’ve lived up to...