Confinement and Restraint.

Story Info
A surprise entry into a new realm...
1.7k words
4.46
3.7k
2
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The room was warm, I was thankful for that. As my arms hung suspended just above my shoulders, I stood stark naked in front of what I thought was a window.

Four months ago, upon prompting, I began grooming my groin. A fine set of barber shears took care of the body hair while I routinely shaved my penis and scrotum with a three-blade razor. After some time, I must admit, consciously or subconsciously, I too often realized I was touching myself and enjoying the feel of completely bare genitals. Especially when I awoke at night. I think I am secure in my own manhood but the softness and sensuality of the experience provides an uninhibited personal pleasure.

I felt the cool air there while blindfolded and with a bite gag firmly in place; missing two of my five senses. Hearing, touch, and smell remained although all were starving for human interaction, especially because I knew it existed nearby.

Leather cuffs were borne on my hands and feet although only the arms were restrained from above. I think the leg bounds were either meant to keep me off guard or, there were further plans this evening that I didn't know about.

To be honest, I didn't know about any of this. A text of "something new" intrigued me and I followed the directions as instructed only to find myself in a situation more precarious than I had ever experienced in my life. I was enjoying the intrigue but I must admit the strong pang of anxiety from loss of control.

I must have stood there well over twenty minutes in complete silence but honestly, I had no idea of time. It had escaped as my mind raced and searched for any stimulus out there.

Then I heard the click-click of women's heels on a wood floor. Almost simultaneously, a fragrance reached me and it had an immediate, evocative effect on my sensory deprivation. The footsteps neared as I turned my head slightly in hopes of attaining more information...

"Poor boy, you look so lonely." I heard her voice.

I was. I am. Please do something.

She fell quiet. I heard nothing. I know she didn't walk away; I would have heard her. I knew she was there; I could smell her. But with the discipline of a soldier, she stood there without a sound. One minute, I began counting in my head. Sixty, seventy, eighty-eight, ninety seconds...how long was she going to hold out in silence?

"It seems we've progressed because now you appear distressed." I hated.

"Have you ever heard of a restrained orgasm?" she asked.

I slowly shook my head no and only assumed it wasn't good.

"It's not what you think, I will achieve your orgasm but nowhere near you have known before and in a way that leaves you needing so much more." She continued.

Then, almost imperceptibly, I felt something just above my pubis. The softest of human touch on my skin deepening intimately within my groin. Soft, imperceptible, honest, real. It was as if she was searching, exploring for the greatest reaction from the slightest touch.

My breath caught as I searched or more input, more stimulus...was there something there?

As the sensation increased, I could feel the graze of her nails in the intercourse of human relations. A single touch provided the sincerity of coition. She scrapped the lightest edge along the bare skin encircling my penis as the increase of input immediately began filling my shaft.

"I need to stop or else I won't achieve my goal" she said.

Let your goal be my goal, let your goal be my goal. I could hear in my own head.

"This is just the first step of the journey." She added.

She turned away, only a step or two and I heard the movement of items. I couldn't tell if they were metal or plastic and, most importantly, what they were.

What was next? We were in some domination, should I expect some impact? A flog, a spoon, or a cane? Maybe it was something further, something I had not known before.

"To do this correctly, one essential element is needed." She spoke. "And to achieve that there will be a little manipulation."

I felt as she took control of my groin, her hands wrapping completely around it. "First, something to help make this easier." And I felt a warm fluid from her hands as she bathed me in oil. It felt wonderful, warm, and soothing in the combined calm of her warm hands.

She stepped back, "OK, let's get you figured now."

I thought I heard a towel drop and then she gently pinched the left side of my scrotum just as I felt cold metal come to touch. She was drawing my balls through a ring gently coaxing them into position and when completed, she threaded my shaft through the top of the ring so it too was enclosed. A little adjustment of the ring around my groin and she released me. The metal weighed heavy but it was snug.

I could hear her maneuver as I had enough information to imagine my fate. This was a cage. A man cage. A cage of denial. Chastity. Submission with both a loss of control and a loss of sexuality.

"Now, since you are a bit engorged, don't move, I wouldn't want to injure you." she said poutingly.

She fully grasped my penis and I could feel the cool metal against its head, she began a slight pressure with one hand while maintaining control with the other. I understand the oil trick now, I could fell the cage slide down my shaft while being positioned for her desire. Slight turns and side pressures helped finish the job and now I could even feel my tip hit end of the cage.

"Just a little tuck here and there and we should be done pet." She stated.

She manipulated and pulled skin out of the way as I heard the tap of metal on metal, and with just a little additional angle I felt the two pieces come together.

"There." She stated with some satisfaction. Then I felt the key being inserted, turned, and I heard the blade teeth clatter as it was withdrawn.

"I'm willing to bet you've ever been without the use of your cock in your life, have you? Ironic, isn't it? Just as quickly as you can give it to someone it can be taken away. Right now, this minute, I own it. I own you and your immediate future. Let's just contemplate that for just a second shall we."

She sounded firm, decisive, absolute, and maybe even a little cross. I began worrying now, how much power do you have before conscience is replaced with chaos?

I heard a noise. Definitely a vibrator of some kind. What a minute, no, not sure I'm up for that! If my dick is caged then what is she going to do...

"I bet you're wondering what I'm going to do with this?" she read my mind.

Then I felt it, she touched the cage with the vibrator immediately sending a tremor through my body. Concentrated in the pelvis it quaked every corner of me -- none more than my penis and associated parts though.

It infected my soul, the quake striking me deep in many ways. The unsettling command of my body over the lack of control was more than a little disquieting, it was devastating in its effect. I couldn't focus my mind enough to figure out if it was the tiny, intense motion or the non-stop stimulus that struck deepest.

My cock, still covered in oil from the fitting, living in the minutest of friction. I moved inside my cage under constant friction. Friction that differed from anything I've felt before. Friction that enveloped and crawled all over my cock.

Pressure, hard pressure, on the big toe of my right foot. The pain shot up my leg while unrelentingly increasing in strength. My eyes clenched under the mask as I realized she must be stepping on me, the well place flat ball of the high heel clamping down onto my nail bed. I imaged her leaning forward on me for weight and smiling while doing so.

That pain, that heat of pain, while my groins were being hammered and my pelvis shook uncontrollably unexpectedly grew in synergy. The anticipation of release interweaved with the pleasure of pain raised the roof on my emotions.

I felt overwhelmed, I moaned unconsciously and clenched the bit between my teeth. I tried to raise up onto my toes in synchrony with the wave that was ripping me apart. Even then, the pain rose in a constant race with the hope of climax.

I came, it was faster and less than normal but I came. Ejaculating as if my dick was being strangled. I came in small, short, multiple, strings without the strength and force that I know. Instead of shots I could feel cum drizzle and drip as it slid off me and to the floor.

I was elated. Wanting the unknown, unfamiliar climax so badly I barely realized when the pressure on my toe began to decrease. The heat remained but the force and torture relegated a bit relieving the shooting pain up my leg.

At this point my whole body was shaking. I forgot that my arms were still suspended even though I know I must have looked like a marionette on strings as I was tortured and pleasured.

All of the sudden it became warmer, not just in temperature but on a human level. I sensed she was closer, or nearing to me somehow.

"There. Now do you, see? Now do you understand? Now do you see what the future could hold?" She whispered into my ear.

The force of my being held onto her, if I could have, I would have embraced her with strength previously unknown, but the restraints prevented even that.

I could feel her pull away from me as I swam into the vacuum that her departure created.

She was gone. She had left me there. Naked, exhausted, and still dripping with the scent of my own cum rising to me. I was alone again. After such an intense experience solitude held pleasure in another way. I stood in peace as if a statue of bliss had been sculpted, unconcerned with well-being or fate.

The event reigned in my head as my body regained strength and breath.

If that was a caged orgasm...I want it again.