Congregation - You Are Mine Ch. 05

Story Info
She is forced to marry and get pregnant by cult.
3k words
4.19
108.5k
85

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/19/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Tori began waking up the next morning she felt an overwhelming amount of heat course through her as well as pleasurable pressure between her legs as she was pressed against a warm body. The pressure between her legs which she now recognized to be a hand rubbing her clit became stronger as Markus was stimulating her harder to wake her up, which worked as she pulled in a gasp when he pushed one finger into her.

"Good, you're awake Toy, now come up and ride my cock before I get impatient and have you on your knees like yesterday." He pulled away his fingers as he said that and she whimpered as she recalled the painful ordeal of the previous day. Knowing that keeping in his good graces from now on was her best bet like she had decided the day before, she slowly pulled her tired self up. Once she was on her knees next to him she slowly straddled his thighs, dreading the moment he would push himself into her again and begin another round of at best, hated pleasure and uncomfortable pressure and at the worst excruciating pain.

Markus put his hands on her waist and pulled her up to his hips so his throbbing cock was aligned with her entrance, before pushing her down on him until he was completely sheathed, groaning at the new angle of penetration. Tori had closed her eyes so she didn't have to look at his face as she felt him intrude her so intimately yet again. Soreness seemed to be her constant companion since he had raped her the first time which seemed like it was weeks ago, but could only have been 36 hours before.

The angle he had her in made him go uncomfortably deep and left him hitting her cervix with every thrust he now began making, for which he pushed her up and down on him like a ragdoll whilst she took pained gasps and tried not to scream out.

"Ride me, Toy. I want to feel you bob up and down on my cock until you make me come." She tried to do what he told her to, but it hurt too much and she soon stopped to take deep breaths as she got still again over him, tears running down her face.

"You can do much better than that, Toy. If you're a good girl for me I'll let you have from breakfast to lunch for yourself, otherwise I'll fuck you again and again until you follow my orders." Tori then forced herself to start moving up and down again, slowly at first as each time she came down shot another spike of pain through her as his cock hit too deep, but she knew if she ever wanted to make him come and have this over with she needed to go faster.

Trying to think about all the things she could do when he let her be for a few hours she began riding him faster, making him grunt and groan as she felt more tears dripping down her face. They landed on her breasts, which were bouncing up and down as she tried her hardest to get him to finish so she could shower and be left alone. As Markus began groaning louder and louder he pulled her forwards so her breasts brushed his chest as he began thrusting into her from below, meeting her halfway as she uttered short cries with every strike before he let out a very long groan and became still under her.

Tori collapsed onto him, not caring whether she hurt him in doing so as her thighs clenched from exhaustion and her pussy was throbbing painfully as his cum dripped down between them. She was still crying as he pushed her off of him and laid her down, before standing up and getting dressed for the day.

"That was very good Toy, I know I chose you well. Take a shower now and come downstairs for breakfast, afterwards you can watch TV or read until lunch." With that he left the room and Tori began composing herself slowly, already doubting whether she could take continuing to follow his orders until she found a way out like she had promised herself she would.

Looking at the bedside table she found the same pills as yesterday waiting for her, the painkiller and the birth control pill along with a glass of water. She quickly swallowed them and washed them down with a large sip from the glass, before she stood up and made her way to the wardrobe, wincing slightly as each step hurt and she felt the grossness of his cum dripping down her thighs.

-

The next day began much like the last, after waking her up by rubbing her clit her husband made her lay on her side with one leg over his shoulder and the other between his legs as he pounded into her for a good ten minutes, after which he made her shower, get dressed and have breakfast with him.

Only today she didn't get the whole morning and part of the afternoon for herself like the day before, which she had spent reading books she found in the living room, mainly the first Harry Potter book which she seemed to remember from her past as it made her feel warm and at home. Markus had told her he needed to do some paperwork and only came downstairs for lunch and later to take her to shower with him, which seemed to mean assaulting her ass as like the day before he had taken the opportunity to fuck that, albeit less roughly which was a huge relief as the excruciating pain from before was replaced by a very uncomfortable pressure with a bearable amount of pain as the constant undercurrent. After that they had eaten dinner and gone to bed early after he had made her watch TV with him, which was a football game that bored Tori greatly.

Today on the other hand he made her spend the morning and afternoon cleaning the house and preparing a complicated dinner of his choosing, as they would apparently have guests. At that notion Tori's stomach clenched painfully, remembering everything that had happened when they last had guests over. And after Markus had told her that two friends of his were coming, both male and unmarried, she just wanted to lock herself away in the bathroom for the rest of the day. Markus prevented her from doing that however with a reminder that he could shock her wherever she was with his remote and would do that at length if she wasn't the perfect hostess.

The only thing she was grateful for was that he had not forced himself on her again since the morning, and sent her away to shower alone once 6 o'clock came around and she had put the food in the oven. He had picked out a dress for her to wear, which made her groan once she saw that it was a very short, very pink number with spaghetti straps that exposed a lot of her chest and made her constantly pull it up to cover herself more, resulting in her ass being on show. She already felt uncomfortable standing alone in the bathroom and dreaded even thinking about what the evening would hold for her. But she knew she would have to let whatever the three men wanted happen, as her attempt to flee through the unlocked front door the day before had resulted in a painful shock that left her body tingling for the remainder of the day and a very angry Markus yelling at her to never try and run again. Tori now knew that at least this part of Adina's explanation of why they'd never get out of here was true, and she did not want to try anything again whilst in the house with Markus, instead she would wait and see when another opportunity presented himself when she wasn't trapped here.

Soon she heard the doorbell ring and male voices sounding from the living room, and she knew she'd have to go down there and greet the guests to avoid another punishment. She immediately felt the eyes on her as she slowly walked down the stairs, and a wolf whistle had her blushing and trying to cover herself more with the flimsy dress.

"That's her, damn. I can't wait to have a go at her, don't you agree Peter?" one of the two strangers said as he leered at Tori. The other, Peter it seemed, soon answered in the affirmative.

"Definitely, she looks like a real good time. You're a lucky man, Mark, and maybe we'll be too later?" He looked at Markus for his reaction, who just smiled and led them to the kitchen whereas Tori was terrified by the implication of the man's question.

During Dinner the men kept up a conversation that mainly focused on the various ways Markus had already raped Tori, although they worded it very differently and Tori kept trying to ignore them as they laughed and leered at her. This culminated in the man whose name she had found out to be Stephen grabbing her ass and pulling her down in his lap when Tori had finished taking away their plates.

"How about we get the real party started, Markus?" he asked as his hand moved to brush over her breasts. Tori was shivering and shaking in his grasp as she tried not to cry thinking about the coming ordeal.

"Let's move to the living room first, guys. And I think we should have a drink before we start, to help us relax..." Markus looked at the other men as he said that, and to her surprise Tori was let go and allowed to stand up on her own whilst Markus grabbed a few glasses and told Peter to take the bottles from the counter.

Once everything was settled on the couch table, and Tori was seated in Markus lap which although uncomfortable didn't scare her half as much as being in Stephen's, Markus poured each of the men a glass of Scotch and Tori a glass of what she assumed to be some sort of lemonade, as it tasted very, very sweet. He insisted that she drink the whole lot, whereas the men all took sips from their glasses and resumed their conversation.

After a few minutes, Tori began feeling drowsy and calm and she leant back to rest her head on Markus' shoulder whilst he began tracing patterns on her thigh. He moved higher and higher with each stroke, but Tori didn't care as she felt wonderfully content just leaning against him and letting him touch her, even when he hiked her dress up to move further up her leg.

"I think she's ready to go now, she'll still hear, see and feel everything but won't be alert enough to stop us, even though she'll probably try to once we really get going." Tori heard what Markus was saying, but didn't think that it had much to do with her as she chose to instead close her eyes and hum contentedly into his shoulder. She then felt herself being handed over to someone else, which made her open her eyes, staring straight into Stephen's blue orbs as he leered at her. Even in her inebriated state she found his gaze uncomfortable, and tried to pull away but was stopped quickly by strong arms encasing her from behind, pressing her against a hard body. His hands moved to push down the straps of her dress, exposing her bare chest as she still wasn't allowed to wear underwear, which he began kneading and stroking as his mouth moved to suck on Tori's neck.

Stephen's rough hands felt uncomfortable on the delicate skin of her breasts, but she didn't bother to try pulling away again as leaning back against him and letting him do his thing seemed much easier and less exhausting.

"These are five-star-tits man, I don't get why you don't just have her walk around naked all day so you can see them in all their glory.", Stephen said as he pinched one of her nipples and then the other, making her open her eyes again to stare at him as he chuckled at her lack of a stronger reaction. "And we should really thank Samuel again, this concoction makes her like the perfect Sex-Doll, conscious, responsive, but unable to really do anything against us."

He then moved his hands down to pull her dress up and over her head until she was completely naked in his lap. She felt a bit uncomfortable being naked in this stranger's arms, but the drugs in her system made her tired enough that she didn't really care. The other man laughed, which she picked up in the back of her mind whilst her brain was busy trying to comprehend why there was suddenly a hand between her legs, pushing into her pussy uncomfortably whilst pressuring her clit at the same time.

Tori was then turned so she was facing the two other men who were watching her intently, whilst Stephen continued using his fingers to get her wet whilst he opened his belt and pants with the other.

"Do you mind letting me have her pussy first tonight? I really wanna feel her tight little cunt right now." he asked Markus and Peter, who both nodded. "Just let me have her ass after and I'll be fine." Peter said as he too opened his pants to start pumping himself. Markus just watched her as his friend made Tori bend over with her hands on the low couch table as he positioned himself standing behind her. He pulled a condom out from his discarded pants, which he rolled on before bending his knees to align himself with Tori's entrance. She was completely confused as she was again shifted around until she was bent over and had to hold herself up on the table, but in the back of her mind alarm bells were ringing as she felt something hard press against her pussy.

Before she could try pulling away however, the man had grabbed her hips and pushed himself inside her completely, letting out a deep groan as he did. It hurt enough to clear Tori's mind for a moment, and she let out a loud cry as he started pumping into her quickly. But the hands that held her hips in place stopped her from moving away, and she wasn't conscious enough to do anything more than whimper and cry at the pain as she was fucked from behind. After a few minutes the man pulled her upper half closer to him as he began fondling her breasts as he thrust into her, pinching and squeezing them until he found his release shortly after, snarling into her ear as he came.

Before she really knew what was happening she was pushed to her knees and the other man, Peter stood before her, his cock already throbbing and dripping with precum as he opened her mouth and sprayed something from a spray bottle inside, which quickly made her throat and mouth numb. Then he pushed his cock deep inside her throat, until she couldn't breathe before he pulled out again. She tried scrambling away from him once he had pulled out enough that she could breathe, but her movements were slow and uncoordinated and the man easily kept her close to him with his hands on the back of her head. He then pushed himself balls deep inside her mouth again, stopping her breaths at the same time before pulling out again, which he continued for a few minutes before pulling her up by her neck and making her kneel on the sofa before positioning himself behind her.

After using two fingers to stretch the ring of muscle around her asshole again, he pushed his cock inside it and started fucking her with deep, quick thrusts until she was sobbing uncontrollably at the pain he made her feel and the continuing confusion of everything that was happening. He continued this for another minute or so until he came quietly inside her and slumped over her. She closed her eyes and thought that now, finally they would let her give in to the exhaustion she felt. But that was short-lived as she was soon turned around and Markus began sucking her nipples, before moving up to kiss her.

He then pulled her up and wrapped her legs around his waist, before burying his cock inside her already throbbing pussy and forcing cries and whimpers from her with each deep thrust that he made. After a short while of that he pulled her in his arms and stood up with her legs still around his waist and his cock inside her pussy. She leaned her head against his chest at the short break and tried taking deep breaths whilst feeling so sleepy she didn't know what was happening when another man appeared behind her and she heard Stephen's deep voice as his hard chest rubbed against her back.

After a moment she felt his hands on her hips again as he pushed his cock into her ass whilst Markus was still buried in her pussy, effectively sandwiching her between them as they both began to move and began to thrust into her again. The pressure and pain was overwhelming her, as she became completely limp in their arms and only gasped as they continued tag-teaming her until they came, one after the other and she felt them both pull out of her before she was carried somewhere else. She didn't know who was carrying her or where they were taking her, but she was too exhausted and in pain to care as she lay in their arms like a ragdoll, before being put on a soft mattress and covered by a blanket. Sleep overtook her quickly once she was in bed and she welcomed the beautiful darkness that came with it.