Congregation - You Are Mine Ch. 04

Story Info
She is forced to marry and get pregnant by cult.
3.7k words
4.13
113.6k
58

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/19/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Your wife is a real good time man, I don't know how you behave yourself around her without taking her on the breakfast table." Darius said as he put his cock back into his boxers and pulled up his pants.

"The knowledge that I can have her whenever I want really does help, buddy. But I don't mind having to fuck her over the breakfast table if I feel the urge, but for now I try to not overwhelm her whilst she adjusts. Unlike Adina, she was a virgin until yesterday so I need to be careful not to break her. But let's eat lunch now you've had your fun." With that Markus picked her up off the couch and carried her into the kitchen, pulling down her skirt and rearranging her hair at the same time. Once he had seated her at the table next to him, he wiped the tears from her face and ordered her to compose herself for lunch.

Still sniffling she started eating with the others. No one spoke for a few minutes as they ate the Spaghetti Bolognese that Adina had cooked, the only sounds that were heard was the clanking of cutlery against plates. Only after she had finished her plate did Adina break the silence as she turned towards her husband, her voice cool as she asked him for his permission to ask Tori a question, which she gave. After turning to Markus for his approval at which he nodded, she turned to Tori.

"May I ask how old you are, Tori?" Tori looked helplessly at Markus, not being able to answer such an easy question about herself which Adina seemed quite surprised about.

"She just turned 18 last month." he said after swallowing his bite of food and taking a sip of water. At this even Darius turned to look at her in surprise, before looking back at Markus.

"I thought there was a rule to never to scout for girls who aren't 18 yet? Did you find her, figure out how and when to take her and actually do that all within a month?" he asked Markus before getting back to his food. Adina just looked at Tori with sad eyes, who didn't know what she should feel about her age. She didn't feel older than 18, the number felt familiar and she had an odd feeling of remembrance as Markus spoke about her birthday. But being married and made to get pregnant soon at only 18 felt very wrong to her, even more than all of it had before knowing how old she was.

Markus seemed unbothered by the question and the looks of surprise, sadness and disgust of the people around him as he took his time to answer.

"We aren't supposed to, yes, but being a scouter myself allows me some privileges. And when I found her I knew I had to have her, so I waited patiently until she turned eighteen to take her. I would actually have liked to wait a little longer for a better opportunity to take her, but there were some circumstances that forced me to act quickly."

"What kind of circumstances do you mean?" Tori had already stopped eating when the conversation first started, but now she put her fork down and turned to look at Markus after Darius asked this question. He looked at her and seemed to ponder whether to tell them what he meant, before turning back to look at his friend.

"She had a boyfriend in her old life and they planned to sleep with each other." He looked disgusted at the thought and took a sip of his water before continuing to speak. "I needed her to be a virgin for me, so I got permission to take her earlier than planned."

"How long have you been planning to take her?" Adina looked utterly shocked at what Markus was saying and took the question right out of Tori's mouth.

"I found her almost two years ago and knew I'd make her my wife ever since." Tori's mouth fell open in shock as she found out how long he had planned this for her, her hope of getting away from him crumbling even more.

"You've been planning to kidnap me for two years?" she asked him in shock.

"I didn't kidnap you, Tori, I took you to fulfill your purpose as a woman. I rescued you from a life of denying your true nature and giving in to the sodomy of society! You should be thanking me on your knees, begging me to let you have my children and care for our family, so don't you dare speak to me that way again or I will tie you to the bed until you've learned to accept your role as a woman." He almost screamed the last sentence, which had Tori shrinking back down into her chair with tears streaming down her face.

The rest of the meal was eaten in silence and shortly after they had all finished and Tori and Adina had cleared the table and done the dishes, Darius excused himself and Adina and thanked Markus for the hospitality and the fun, at which he looked pointedly at Tori. Markus bid them goodbye at the door before he went back to the kitchen and looked at Tori for a long time, who was still crying silently slumped in her chair.

He then picked her up and carried her to the living room before sitting down on the sofa with her in his lap, pulling her so she was lying down comfortably with her head on his shoulder. He went between stroking her hair and rocking her like a child as he silently comforted her. She knew it was wrong to let herself be held by him like this and finding comfort in the way he held her, but she couldn't stop herself from slowly relaxing as he rocked her, her tears becoming less and less until she was only sniffling every now and then. He continued to hold her for a long time after that, until he finally began to speak in a soft voice one might use to calm a child.

"Tori, I am not an evil man. As I told you I don't mean to hurt you, I just want you to accept this life and allow me to decide what's best because I am your husband and know what is. You've been raised your whole life in a society that told you that you should deny your feminine nature and be like a man, instead of allowing yourself to be submissive and nurturing like a woman naturally is." He stopped speaking for a moment as he saw the distress on her face at his words, allowing her to take a few deep breaths before continuing. "Yes, that includes allowing me to take pleasure from you even if you do not want me to, because your purpose is to always put me first and give me whatever I need. And it also means to give me however many children I want to have, because you should not only aim to always please me, but because you were made to be a wife and have children, it's in your DNA to want that even if you still fight it right now. It's why you get wet when I touch you, why you are so perfectly formed to please me and why it's in your nature to nurture anything small and helpless." His hands moved down her body as he talked, until they were at the hem of her dress and he began pulling it up, making her start crying again as she expected him to rape her yet again. Once she was completely naked and he had his arms still around her, not moving to undress himself at all, he continued speaking.

"Everything about you shows how you were made perfectly to be a wife and a mother." He softly stroked over her breasts. "These were made to feed your children and to give me pleasure." He moved down her arms next which she didn't expect and started to stroke her soft fingers. "These hands are small and soft, made to nurture and care." He then stroked her flat stomach before placing his hands flat over it. "Here you hold the power to let a child grow, safely protected from the world in your womb." He moved his hands to the side to gently rub her hips. "Your hips are wide to let a child be born to the world once it is ready." He then moved a hand in between her legs, which she let him do both because she knew she couldn't stop him anyway, but also because this caring side of him calmed her against her better judgment and she didn't want him to revert back to the strict punishing man he was up until now. She didn't agree with what he was saying, she knew somewhere deep inside that she was much more than what he made her out to be and she wanted to be more than just his fuck-toy and the mother of the children he wished to have, but right now it was better to let him tell her that she was just that than having him punish her, tie her to the bed or raping her.

"And this is the part of you with which you give me the most pleasure, which is how I am able to give you children. It's beautiful how the pleasure you make me feel when I fuck you is how we can have children, how pleasing me and having children come together in this wonderful way that your body was made for."

He began stroking her clit slowly, unwelcome pleasure spreading through her body for the first time and she unwillingly relaxed further into him as he began softly touching her breasts again with his other hand as he continued his ministrations at her clit, pleasure building in her as she decided just to accept the pleasure he was giving her even though she still hated him. She was now completely relaxed against him, her head lying on his shoulder as he continued touching her softly building her pleasure and he began whispering into her ear.

"See how good I can make you feel? Just give in and trust me. I know what's best for you, and if you just agree to doing what I need you to do, I can make you happy and fulfilled." He started applying more pressure as he continued rubbing her clit, and after a while she felt something unknown building inside her which made her begin breathing heavy as she unconsciously spread her legs further. "Just give in, Toy, I will care for you. Just relax and you'll feel all the pleasure you could ever need." She did what he told her to and leaned back into him as she felt lost to the pleasure rising up inside her, overwhelming her with its intensity. She subconsciously felt the hand that had been touching her breast leave to glide somewhere between them, but didn't pay it much thought as she got lost in the overwhelming pleasure that began forming a knot in her stomach. Just as she lost control completely and began moaning at the knot tightening and then coming apart completely drowning her in bliss she felt a short burst of pain and an overwhelming amount of pressure inside her.

She was whimpering after he had impaled her on his cock during her orgasm, but he stayed still and began cooing into her ear and whispering calming words of how well she was doing into her ear. After a little while she relaxed again, so he started slowly moving her up and down on his lap, which made her tense up again as she felt his cock moving inside her. She was close to tears, more so because of the pressure inside her and the confusion she felt after the sudden loss of pleasure than at any pain.

"I'll show you how good my cock can make you feel, Toy, just relax and let me show you." She nodded, still whimpering every now and again as he began moving her more quickly but still cautiously enough that she didn't feel pain, just the confusing pressure she was slowly getting used to.

"That's it, Toy, you're doing so well!" He pulled her closer to him as he spread her legs wider over him, angling his hips so he hit deep inside her and she felt the pleasure returning as he hit a special point inside her with each stroke. As he began groaning and grunting with each thrust he moved one hand to rub her clit again making her rise to the height of pleasure more quickly this time, and when she began to see stars and fell back against him she felt him curse as he gave two more deep thrusts and then became still under her as she felt the weird warmth inside her again.

Now that she could think more clearly again without the overwhelming pleasure clouding her thoughts, she hated that she had let him give her pleasure like this and how easily she had let him rape her again because of it. However she was too weak to move out of his grasp as he laid down on the sofa without pulling out of her, holding her close as she felt his cock soften inside her. He pulled a blanket from the end of the sofa over them with one arm before encasing her in his arms as he whispered a few more sentences to her.

"See how easy it is to accept me, Toy. You just need to trust me and everything will be okay. I'll give you everything you need, just stop fighting me and you will be just fine. Now take a nap, you deserve it after how good you've been."

She wanted to wiggle out of his grasp, move away from him so she could get order into the jumbled mess of her thoughts and emotions and go back to plain hating the man behind her, her kidnapper and rapists who had just made her orgasm twice. But she was so tired that before she could do any of that, she fell asleep and the last thing she felt was him chuckling behind her before everything went black.

-

It was darker in the living room when she woke up and she knew she was alone because there were no warm arms holding her close. She felt better than she had since waking up in this house for the first time, but it scared her how easily she had given in to Markus when he had comforted her and what she had let him do to her without fighting him. He had raped her again, had used the confusion and pleasure he made her feel to distract her before using that to make her comply with his commands even though he hadn't asked for her consent or even warned her what he would do. She hated him for how he manipulated her, but a part of her in the back of her head wanted to feel that pleasure again, to just give in to him because what were her alternatives here?

Now that she finally had a moment alone to think about everything she had found out about her situation since the morning, especially through talking to Adina whom she liked and trusted most of all the people she had met here, she felt hopeless at how trapped she really was here. If everything Adina had said was true and Tori had no reason to believe she was lying to her, then she was surrounded by people who in some capacity worked with her captor, as well as her location being tracked. She needed to find out more about the people in this place, whether all of them really were a part of this congregation or there maybe would be someone willing to help her escape. But she couldn't just waltz outside and have a look around without being severely punished, which she had no wish for, so she would have to wait for Markus to take her out with him and try to find out more.

It was infuriating and scary how completely this one man now controlled her life, she wanted to tear him apart and hurt him as much as he had done and was doing to her, but she had no way of fighting him without him retaliating immediately. She wasn't sure what she should do to best support her mission of finding a way to run, but she knew that angering him wouldn't help her and most likely instead would result in even more of the shred of freedom she had left being taken away.

Tori began thinking about every encounter she had had with the man and how each of them had ended since first waking up here. It seemed that the more she fought him, the worse she got hurt yet when she actually allowed him to do as he pleased and didn't fight him he was actually not that awful to her. She found it sad how being taken advantage of in a moment of weakness and then raped could actually seem not that awful to her compared to everything else that was done to her, but no matter how much she hated it she knew it would be in her best interest to appease this man and cater to his wishes until she had gotten a better knowledge of her situation and could find something or someone who could help.

Yet the consequences of giving in to him terrified her. It wasn't just letting him rape her again and again, she might be able to let him do that to her without breaking once she had learnt to disconnect her mind from it like she had tried to earlier with Darius. But knowing that he would do everything in his power to get her pregnant as soon as he could, which would probably happen very quickly if Adina was anything to go by, made her feel sick and lost as even if she managed to escape at some point, she would carry the result of Markus sick behavior with her as she knew she couldn't give up her own child.

He treated her like an object one could own and use, or lend out to someone else like he had when he had let Darius rape her too, but the way he planned on having children with her without even thinking of asking for her opinion showed her how delusional he really was and how much he believed everything he had told her about the purpose of women and their role in society. The fact that there was a whole cult who believed that and controlled a town full of men who thought like that and women who most likely all were kidnapped and forced into submission was insane to her.

Just then the door from the kitchen opened and Markus walked into the living room to stand next to the sofa she was lying on. Tori pulled the blanket up to her neck and he chuckled before reaching down to hand her the dress that had been lying discarded on the floor.

"Get dressed and come to the kitchen, Sweetheart. I've ordered Pizza for us because you've been so good and it should arrive any minute."

He went back to the kitchen then, and once she was sure he couldn't see her she removed the blanket and put the dress back on, wincing as she stood up at how sore and sticky she felt. Slowly she walked into the kitchen, relieved when the doorbell rang and Markus left out the door so she could have a look around undisturbed. Tori wanted to gather as much information as possible about her husband and the congregation so she could report it all when she got out of here finally, it made her feel like she had something to do other than trying to live with the monster that was Markus to her without going crazy. The kitchen was quite spacious and seemed new, so she assumed he wasn't cooking there very often. She couldn't find anything she could use as a weapon even when she looked through the drawers a bit, and before she could find anything she heard the front door slam shut and Markus came in with two boxes of Pizza just as she took her seat. It probably wasn't a good idea to attack him with a knife anyway, he was larger than her and a lot stronger, and the collar he could control with the remote in his pocket gave him another advantage over her. And where would she go if she managed to knock him out or kill him? She needed to find out whether it was true that she could be tracked even without the collar on.

They ate the Pizza in silence except for when Markus ordered her to get him a beer from the fridge, which she did without hesitating. After they had both finished their food, he took a hold of her hand and led her up the stairs and into the bedroom, where he stripped bare and ordered her to do the same before lying down. Tori pulled the dress over her head after a moment's hesitation, but she knew that he would either rape her again or just go to sleep and which of the two happened wouldn't change even if she refused to take the dress of, it more likely would just anger him and then he'd hurt her again.

Once undressed she laid down on the other side of the bed than him, creating some distance between them which he broke when he pulled her flush against him again. However he didn't make a move to do anything more than sleep, which she was thankful for as she quickly fell asleep again.