All Comments on 'Congregation - You Are Mine Ch. 05'

by DarkTwistedDesires

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
FromTxFromTxover 3 years ago
Kind of depressing

It’s been five chapters and multiple rapes— kind of waiting for something more to happen. Poor Tori. Need a little more story not just rapes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Agree with From Tx

I couldn’t agree more with your comment. Same thing happens to her, just insert different guy(s)name here.

DarkTwistedDesiresDarkTwistedDesiresover 3 years agoAuthor

The thing is, this is a slow-ish story, more like a novel than a quick read. I've already written about seven chapters and there will be a lot more happening than right now. But first I wanted to really establish the mindset of Markus and the men in the congregation, before exploring how Tori can get out of her situation, as well as getting more in depth about the cult itself. But it will be another few chapters where this is slowly built up, so I am sorry if you'd prefer it to be more fast-paced, but that is not how this story is going to be. I probably could edit it down to about half the length and remove a lot of the harder stuff, maybe I'll do that at some point and publish it as a different version, but right now I want to continue the story as is and hope people enjoy it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Keep telling the story you want to tell

You're doing fine DarkTwistedDesires. Tell the story you want to tell. Don't let a few comments talk you into changing direction. This story is NOT like the others. It balances very clearly wrong behavior, with scorching hot sex and no magic dick in sight (yet ;-). It'll probably show up at some point and that's fine.

For now, we're getting the dirty stuff and the conflict at the same time without the usual dreck where the woman is turned into an empty-headed, cock-hungry slut that's so boring and mechanical that is not worth reading anymor. So keep writing the way you want, DarkTwistedDesires.

Clarissa72Clarissa72over 3 years ago
Agree

Yes, of course you should write your story how you would like to but.... it is just kinda of sad. Its like - Tori took a shower then ____ raped her. Then Tori ate breakfast and ____raped her. Tori was reading and ____raped her. Tori laid down and ___ raped her. Tori thought she had the day free of Markus and then he invited ____to rape her. ____ and ____was allowed to rape her. Markus offered _____to rape her. It’s true I could read other stories but I do want to see what happens to Tori. It can be a good story so I understand you saying you have more to come. I can’t wait to see your updates because you have something here. Keep going I’m just giving out my unsolicited 2 cents! Good luck with future updates ❤️

SwollenWetBlackPussySwollenWetBlackPussyover 3 years ago
Love this!

I love this story - the constant hard use and force. So hot.

merrySMmerrySMalmost 2 years ago

FromTx and Clarissa. Right on.

DarkTwistedDesires, it can be slow moving story with a build up, but the story is not building. Clarissa stated it best. It is rape every other paragraph and chapter, like groundhog day. I fucked her, he fucked get, we fucked her, then we did it again 9h and we drugged her too And unnecessarily cruel.

Don't get me wrong, I think the premise is great. You are just not telling a story. Not building your characters. We get and got it in the first chapter. These guys are mean cruel jerks who want a cum dump toy to get pregnant and share.

So far it is a cult with elders who make the rules. One other woman has been introduced.

There is not much else of interest.

Without reading your bio, I would think you are in your late teens or early twenties.

I keep reading because I am hoping, dying for you to give me substance. That you are going to build the story. Tell me something other than her being drugged, raped, shocked, etc.

Give me background on the cult. How did it get started? Who started it? A nasty twist would be a it was a female dominant who could never have children.

Right now it is a perfect stroke story for pubescent boys.

Do keep writing. Just read more, learn more about getting into the head of your characters AND, describe sex in details. Jamming a cock in is not telling me anything.

The feel, the smell, the taste, the sound, the excitement tells me something.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good story. She's been married less than a week. It's her owner' s honeymoon. Of course it's a good bit of sex. She was virgin, so so far, pain is normal. The sharing and the collar are good touches. A side note, some SM would be sweet and more sharing. Reading on, hoping for more of this good story.!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous