Conny Brings Home Reality

Story Info
Sweet wife, cream pies now the reality.
1.4k words
3.76
6.8k
6
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 12/28/2022
Created 11/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
edsoames
edsoames
87 Followers

"Marc bringing me home, change our sheets, make up spare bed xxx" were the words Colin read when he looked at the new text on his phone.

He sat there in disbelief, this isn't what he wanted. Till now things had been going great as far as Colin was concerned. After years of trying to persuade his virgin bride to take another man into her cunny she had finally succumbed and had a number of trysts with his brother and a strange experience with a long dead butcher. Colin had loved lapping up the cream pies from his brother. He couldn't get over how thick, creamy and white his cum was, especially compared to his own rather insipid man juice. But, and here was the rub, Conny having strange was an abstract event as far as Colin was concerned. Yes, he knew she must have been fucking to have gotten the cream pie but Colin didn't know for certain that she had, not in one part of his mind anyway. Now he was going to have to face up to it. He wasn't sure he could bear watching her with another.

"What strange creatures we are" thought Colin as he pondered on his love of cream pies.

"Perhaps she doesn't intend me to watch," was his next thought, "that's why the spare bed."

That last thought settled Colin a little, he turned off the cream pie porn clips, put his flaccid cock back in his trousers and pulled up the zip.

"Better do as Conny says and get the beds ready" mumbled Colin to himself, his cock stiffening as he thought about the cream pie he expected her to bring into the spare room later.

Colin had met Marc at a staff function last spring. Tonight's do was an end of term meal. Partners were not invited, mainly because of space in the restaurant. Marc was a teacher at the school Conny taught at. He was a light skinned, six foot three, well muscled man with some Afro Caribbean in his ancestry. Colin thought him arrogant and overbearing. Colin wasn't sure how he felt about his being a sexual partner for his sweet wife. He didn't like the man.

Colin had just finished making up the beds when he heard the front door open. He dashed downstairs just in time for Marc to hand him his coat.

"Vodka" said Marc replying to an unasked question.

"I will just nip upstairs and freshen up" said Conny, kissing Marc full on the lips as she squeezed past him.

Marc walked straight into the living room and sat down in what Colin considered to be his armchair.

"Nice of you to let me use your wife Colin" said Marc as Colin handed him a shot of vodka, "let's see if I can pump this much into her" Marc continued, eying the generous measure.

"Trying to get me drunk Colin, so I can't perform? I thought you liked to clean her pussy after someone else has used it."

"No, I mean yes I do but not you and not in front of me" stammered Colin.

"Do you want me to go Colin? That's not going to happen, Conny is my bedwarmer tonight."

Conny walked in just then and went straight over to Marc and lay across his lap. Marc kissed Conny passionately and snaked one hand under the slinky nightdress she had changed into. Conny moaned softly as his fingers found her wetness and explored it.

"Conny?" pleaded Colin, "this isn't what we agreed to. I just wanted the cream pies not the whole show."

Conny sat up, her face set, "What you agreed to, what you wanted. You awakened my needs, you made me realise what I had been missing all these years. I thought our sex was good but now you have pushed me into being a loose woman I know you are not that good in bed."

That last remark cut deep.

"How do you know he is any good?" retorted Colin.

"Because we have been seeing each other for a month," cut back Conny, "Remember the seminar I went to?"

Marc just grinned and shrugged. He then whispered an instruction into Conny's ear.

Conny got up and went over to where her husband was sitting almost in tears. She slowly lifted the hem of her nightdress till her cunny was showing.

"Take a good look because you won't ever get back in there if you don't do as you are told tonight. You pushed freedom onto me and I like the taste of it. Speaking of which.."

Conny walked back over to where Marc was sat and dropped down onto her knees, she reached forward and unbuckled his belt. Conny ran her hand over Marc's trousers, feeling his girth from his balls to the tip of his penis. Marc reached down and pulled her nightdress off over her head. Colin wanted to close his eyes but he couldn't, he was transfixed, here was his wife being a complete slut in front of him. Naked, Conny reached forward once again and undid Marc's waistband button then slowly pulled down his zip. Conny bent over and kissed his member over his underwear. Marc grasped the hair either side of Conny's head and held her there while she freed his cock from its captivity. No sooner had it stood to attention than Conny slid her mouth slowly down the shaft. Marc held her head steady while he pushed his hips back and forth fucking her mouth then he relaxed and let Conny do the work.

"Are you enjoying this Colin?" asked Marc, "you enjoying watching your wife work my cock? She must have had plenty of practice when she was younger. Guess what Colin, I am going to empty my seed into her mouth so that she can spit it on to your hand for you to lick off."

"This isn't what I wanted, it's not fair" said Colin's mouth but the fact that his hand was pulling his cock betrayed those words.

Conny took her mouth from Marc's cock just long enough to say with venom, "No but it is what I have wanted, I told you years ago that I wanted someone to watch us fucking, but no that's not what you wanted so I didn't get it. I'm getting what I want except it is you watching me and you are getting a cream pie later."

With that Conny went back to sucking Marc off.

"Have a closer look Colin, watch your wife's tongue licking off my precum. Did she tell you she did this in the storeroom in her class Colin, stupid me, you didn't know she has been sucking my cock for weeks did you?"

With that Marc relaxed back let Conny use her skilled mouth and tongue to tease the man seed from his ball sac.

Colin had never felt emotions like those he was feeling now. Hurt because of what Conny had said. Grief because he thought the Conny had been a saint except for those times she had brought him a cream pie. Pain because he was having to watch Conny be an utter slut. Pleasure because despite himself he was excited beyond his wildest imaginings.

"I'm cumming" said Marc as Conny slowly pulled he lips back from the base of his shaft, her tongue tracing the underside of his cock.

Just as Conny reached the glans of his penis Marc emptied his store of cum onto her tongue. Conny took every last drop and saved it in her mouth except for the small rivulets running from the corner of her lips.

Conny stood up, walked over to Colin, grasped his hand and dribbled Marc's cum into his hand.

"Lick that up for me darling while I go back and sit on Marc's rod. See how he gets hard so quickly after cumming, not like you eh darling, I'd be waiting for hours for you to stiffen wouldn't I darling?"

Conny sat on Marc facing away from him. Marc's tool jutting out between her legs, pointing at Colin. Colin licked the last of Marc's cum from his fingers. Colin nodded in response to Conny asking him if he had enjoyed the gooey mess.

"Good" said Conny "cos I have a job for you. Show how much you love me by guiding Marc into my cunny. Come here on you knees."

Colin knew he was a cuckold the moment he took hold of Marc's cock and placed it at the entrance of his dear wife's pussy, he now had a new role in life.

edsoames
edsoames
87 Followers