Conny's Cummy Cunny

Story Info
His brother left him his first creampie.
1.6k words
4.65
5.3k
8
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 12/28/2022
Created 11/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
edsoames
edsoames
87 Followers

Colin had dreamed of tonight for many a year. He had begged Constance for the last twenty-five years, desperate for her to take another man unprotected into the pussy he deflowered on their wedding night.

From the days when as a youth he had stroked his organ while reading his Dad's magazines he had wanted to taste a buttered bun, nowadays better known as a creampie. He had mentioned it many times over the years to Constance.

The first time he suggested she take a lover Constance refused to speak to him for a month. She accused him of not loving her, of only wanting an excuse to cheat on her.

Colin tried again a few years later, this time, being more mature and feeling more secure Constance just laughed it off, and jokingly suggested he should cum into his hand and lick it all up.

He tried again a few months ago during lovemaking and this time Constance played along to excite him. She whispered in his ear that she had a lover which of course was untrue, but it had the desired effect of sending him over the edge. Once his seed had been ejaculated deep within her she pushed him off her as yet unsatisfied body.

"Lay on your back darling, I have a present for you" said Constance pretending to have just come home.

Constance could see the look of distaste on Colin's face.

"Isn't a cummy cunny what you have wanted all this time?" asked a confused Constance.

"But not mine! I want to taste the mix of you and someone else." explained Colin.

"If you can't lick my cunny after we have had sex what makes you think you will enjoy me spreading for someone else?"

"It's not the same" said Colin, "it's difficult to explain."

"Tell you what" said Constance, "prove you can lick me when I have cum in me and I might just surprise you sometime."

Colin couldn't turn down an offer of hope, it was his greatest dream, he gestured Constance to sit on his face. He soon got used to the taste of his semen and gave Constance two of the most intense orgasms of their marriage.

"Did you mean it?" asked Colin as they lay there in the afterglow.

"If it's what you really want, if you really think that it won't spoil what we have, then yes, I think I could let someone into my panties."

"How about" started Colin.

"How about I decide who gets to have me and if I do this it will have to be someone I am fond of, not just a passionless stranger. Someone who takes their time to caress and kiss me, to make me wet....."

Colin pushed Constance onto her back, he was harder than he had been for ages and plunged deep into his wife's hot pussy. He stopped thrusting, a thought having occurred.

"Darling, whatever you say. You have a stud in mind don't you?"

Constance coloured up and said "Yes."

"Well?" asked Colin.

"Promise you can handle it."

"I can, I can, who?"

"Well," said Constance as she flexed her pussy muscles, "he has groped my tits for years, his wife says he is a one shot wonder but he is a heavy cummer. He likes to shoot on the out stroke. Any ideas?"

"Someone's been groping you for years and you never said anything?" said Colin, "I've no idea."

Colin was desperately trying not to cum, trying to ignore the massage of Constance's pussy.

"Another clue, I made you taste your own cum because his might taste the same." said Constance squeezing her pussy again.

Constance pulsed her pussy muscles a few more times until she could feel Colin cumming. She took that moment to whisper in his ear.

"It's your brother darling" hit his brain as his cum was filling Constance.

"No way!" Colin said suddenly deflated.

"It's him or nobody darling, I've always been faithful and always will be if you get upset about it." said Constance, laying it on the line.

"Why him?" Colin asked accusingly.

"Cos he won't tell anyone, he won't have anything nasty, and because he is the only one I will consider."

Now, a few months later, and after Constance getting bolder and bolder giving Colin's brother the come on, the moment of heaven was approaching for Colin. Constance sent a text telling him that she was on her way home and that he would be very pleased.

Colin hugged her when she came through the door and went to finger her.

"No, let's go to bed darling" said Constance, "run up and lay down naked."

Constance followed Colin upstairs once she had composed herself. Colin was naked as instructed. Constance stripped slowly until only her panties remained. Colin couldn't take his eyes off the bites on her tits.

Constance squatted over Colin's face, her pussy inches from his mouth. He could smell her fucked cunt, he could see the wetness of her gusset.

Colin pulled her gusset to one side. A sticky mess of cum dangled between her labia and her panties. Colin licked it with gusto.

"How do you like you your Conny's cummy cunny then darling?"

Colin was too busy to answer. Conny could not help but orgasm under the ministrations of Colin's tongue and lips. She reached back and barely brushed Colin's cock with the back of her hand, it was enough to make him lose his load.

Afterwards, as she lay there with his arm around her and her head on his chest, Colin asked for more details. The questions came as a torrent, how many times, where did they go and so forth.

Having spent the passion and excitement Conny felt a little awkward now, somewhat akin to sobering up. She was worrying that having cum Colin might not be as happy and excited as he was when she got home. Colin started to go hard again as she idly played with his dick. Each time he asked a question his cock twitched which gave Conny some confidence that his climax hadn't drained pervert desires.

"We went to your brother's house. Mary and her sister are in London to see a show. Your brother didn't want to give me time to change my mind so as soon as we got through the door he kissed me passionately and like you did in our early days her groped my tits and grabbed my crotch."

Colin was rock hard now which was unusual for him, he is a once and done man normally. Through his heavy breathing he managed a "Did you tell him why you were letting him fuck you?"

"Course not, he thinks he's irresistible to me and that I'm cheating with him. We didn't undress, he just pulled my panties to one side and slid his cock into my pussy."

Colin asked Conny if it was just like when he fucked her and looked a little deflated when she answered.

"To be honest darling, if I hadn't been so wet I don't think I could have taken him. I usually feel you slide in but I've never felt stretched like when your brother pushed his cock into me. He lasted just long enough for me to start cumming and 'cos I was so stretched I felt every twitch of his manhood pumping the contents of his balls into me. I've never felt anything like that with you darling."

Conny slid down Colin's body and gave his dick a few light kisses then came back up to put her head back on his chest. She asked Colin a pointless question, "Do you want to hear more?"

"I thought that would be it. He'd cum, awkward moment, muttered comment about you and Mary mustn't know. It wasn't though, as quick as a flash your brother was naked and stripping me. He pulled the duvet back and gestured for me to lay down. My legs just fell apart. Your brother climbed between them and once more your brother's cock was stretching me. It felt so natural having your brother on top of me with his cock thrusting into me. More than once he slowed his pounding while he nibbled my neck and ears or while he sucked on my nipples.

Your brother told me I was the best fuck he'd ever had, I didn't believe him because I'm so inexperienced having only made love to you. Don't get me wrong darling, I wasn't in bed with your brother just to get you your supper. I had been tempted to let him in the past but never did.

I didn't just lay there baby, I gave myself fully and tried my best to make sure he wouldn't be disappointed and to be honest darling, having done it once I wanted your brother to want to fuck me again and again.

An hour or two later I really was well fucked, does me saying that excite you, and it was time to come home to you.

I feel like a real slut darling, do you still love your slut wife baby?"

Colin squeezed Conny's hand and kissed the top of her head. Conny went to give Colin a gentle suck or two but he rolled her onto her back. He'd had his creampie now he wanted to slide into his wife's used cunt to reclaim her. He wanted to give her the best fuck she'd ever had but she felt a trifle loose and the thought of his brother having been there an hour or two earlier triggered his second cum of the hour. There wouldn't be a third because Conny gave him a gentle brotherly peck and rolled over to dream about his sibling.

edsoames
edsoames
87 Followers