All Comments on 'Conquerors - Justice League Ch. 06'

by Venus444

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Jesse Quick is beautiful and sexy. A amazing superhero. There should be more stories of her. She's truly underrated. I'm very disappointed how the Flash show greatly wasted her, not to mention made her very unrecognizable from from her comic. I think there should be more stories about Jesse Chambers/Jesse Quick. She's very hot and beautiful and she has amazing ass. There's reason she's called Jesse Thicc. Sadly, she lacking some thiccness in other areas. Let's change that. I could just imagine a scenario where Jesse tries to enhanced her speed force powers through her clothing or infusing into her body but ends up accidentally expanding her breasts, filling them with speed force energy. Not only Jesse has a thick booty which is hassle to deal with but now she has to deal with basketball sized melons attached to her chest. Hey, atleast she can go faster which is what she wanted. Plus she can use her speed force filled juggs which causes them to enlarge whenever Jesse boosts her powers to distract her enemies not just with her ass. Who knows, maybe she uses them to get herself a date. I wonder what new nickname Jesse will be called if that happen. Jesse Juggs.

There really should be more Jesse Quick stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userVenus444@Venus444
I'm just a guy with too much time on his hands who writes smut on the side and just recently got into writing monster girl stories. You can see the rest of my stories on https://hentaiworlddotcom.wordpress.com/ and https://monstergirlworld.home.blog/