All Comments on 'Consent of the Governed Ch. 01'

by WifeWatchman

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It seems you have stirre the Hornets nest with this story. Keep it going, as always an excellent story but at times too much politics

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Excellent.

drycreeksdrycreeksover 2 years ago

An AWESOME freaking story again. Cant wait for the next chapter. Job well done n thanks for all ur time n hard work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

As far as I am concerned you are one heck of a writer. Keep up the great work

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanover 2 years agoAuthor
Next chapter submitted.

The next chapter of the story has been submitted, and hopefully will be published soon. My Level 4 Patrons on Patreon will get the early cliffhanger revelation tomorrow morning (9/29) at 9:00am or so.

Anonymous: as I said at the beginning, this story is almost all politics leading to the Election, and cleans up some hanging chads--- er threads, from previous stories. You can take the risk of not reading this story and missing some good stuff, and pick it up with the next few whodunnits that are coming...

cornred58cornred58over 2 years ago

Kelly.Carnes is not wrong about Cindy Ross having been insufficiently disciplined.

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanover 2 years agoAuthor
cornred58

Cornred58, Cindy was forced to resign/retire from the TCPD. That’s about as “sufficient” as it can get. The Sheriff refused to let the Haters make an optics issue of it.

Texican1830Texican1830over 2 years ago

Dude, you're drifting further and further right. I enjoy the mystery aspect but nothing is as black and white as you make the politics.

Ravey19Ravey19about 2 years ago

Another cracking start

chytownchytown5 months ago

*****Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWifeWatchman@WifeWatchman
In an exercise of pure censorship, Literotica published all 5 chapters of my story "Climate Injustice" and then removed them, saying the readers of their explicit sex site(!) want safe spaces from politics(!!) I have published "Climate Injustice" on my Patreon site where the ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES