All Comments on 'Consent of the Governed Ch. 03'

by WifeWatchman

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow, did not see that coming!!! Excellent writing as per usual. BGUK

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow.....

Just wow. I wonder what the blackmailing is about. Maybe it's to do with Wellman having sex with Laura?

Great job WW. You're nailing it with the rabid journalists..

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Can’t any place be free of political rants? This is supposed to be an erotic story site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This story is so loaded with politics that your normally good writings on police stories has become a pasttime for you. Get back to the crimes and their solutions by the IC and his angels.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Excellent.

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanover 2 years agoAuthor
Next chapter submitted.

The next chapter of the story is submitted, and hopefully will be published soon. Level 4 Patreon patrons will get the cliffhanger at 9:00am ET, Thursday Nov. 4. If you like the stories, consider becoming a Patreon patron at http://www.patreon.com/IronCrowbar. As always, thanks for your support.

And one more time, yes, this story is heavily political, and whodunnits will be following in the next few stories.

pk2curiouspk2curiousover 2 years ago

The politics in your neck of the woods " Crowbar " makes me want to scream . Where I am from . We endured 24 yrs. of " America's toughest Sheriff " . He really was racist , they really did practice police brutality , abuse of power , unlawful enforcement of immigration laws , etc , etc , etc . Improprieties of the highest order .

I only wish we had the order of the TCPD and the Iron Crowbar .

Ravey19Ravey19about 2 years ago

Thought he was seriously ill but should have realised it was Carmela.

WhitewaterbumWhitewaterbum7 months ago

Hope you are at the beginning of herding up the “bad” people. With all the politics going on you have hidden the new C of C Ron any reference.

chytownchytown5 months ago

*****Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWifeWatchman@WifeWatchman
In an exercise of pure censorship, Literotica published all 5 chapters of my story "Climate Injustice" and then removed them, saying the readers of their explicit sex site(!) want safe spaces from politics(!!) I have published "Climate Injustice" on my Patreon site where the ...