All Comments on 'Consent of the Governed Ch. 04'

by WifeWatchman

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
tranzmanytranzmanyover 2 years ago

Well seeing as how Carole is around to be the greatness in the future it seems Carmela's storytime may just be at an end. Enjoying this as usual WW! Thanks!

ncpetencpeteover 2 years ago

Excellent story. Don't stop using the aliases for our esteemed mentally deficient leftist in charge or his ignorant criminal deadbeat son. It is at least worth a scowl or a grin depending on the context. Nothing wrong with acknowledging their much less than acceptable actions. Looking forward to the next chapter. Thanks for sharing them with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

"her daughter's dead body" Oh boy, Carmela done screwed up big time now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Oh fuck... IC is going to go rogue on Carmela, and with Don's "dark agent" credentials, he can and will disappear the stain that Carmela is. Excellent writing as usual. Glad to be a patron of your work WW. BGUK

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

that did it the bastard has to die

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hooo...

Scary, real scary. Lionel Calmela isn't going to quit until someone in crowbar's family dies. Ain't gonna happen when the clan is around. That mysterious man might be one of the rogue agents. Just guessing.. Great job WW.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

WOW. If this mystery person is even close to having a brain...

Well I fear IC less then his CIA wife.

teedeedubteedeedubover 2 years ago

Me thinks that Mr. Carmella is about to meet a sad, and very public, ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My only, one lonely complaint:

You never bore us with the details. So stop saying that.

drycreeksdrycreeksover 2 years ago

OMGosh what can i say except ask u If i get fired from my job can i come work for u. As soon as this hit my phone i started reading n couldnt pit it down. AWESOME AWESOME AWRSOME. I will b pacing the floor for the last part n oh i can see a blazing finish. Thank u so much for a bright lite n entertaining time in this dark n dreary time we live in. How we all wish life could b like ur writings.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Judging from your readers comments, someone has figured out who the mystery man may be. You did leave a clue which appears to have been overlooked when the IC took photos of the perps which in your story have not been IDed yet. Perhaps the main bad guy was among the 4 mercinaries.

ju8streadingju8streadingover 2 years ago

that will get carmella killed

katranmankatranmanover 2 years ago

Carmela has finally signed his own death warrant. I'm looking forward to his demise.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great cliff hanger. Somebody needs to be spanked. Love the writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What a fantastic story. As far as I am concerned you have never written a bad story in the Crowbar series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love every storyline, every plot and every <Friendly> character. Someone commented that the story of the future Carol has been written, but, according to my memory, reading Superman comics, it was said you can't alter the past, however, you can alter the future that's yet to come.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A disguised Phyllis Troy will give Carmela a whiff of the CIA's latest heart attack drug.

The mystery man is the mole in the TCPD who will meet a violent death trying to kidnap Carole.

GodianMichaelGodianMichaelover 2 years ago

Hmmmm...Dr Carmela is dancing 'Sulugede' without the knowledge that Sulugede is the Dance of Spirits...

Since Carmela has decide to be faster than his 'Chi' in a race, he should b ready to run nonstop for all enternity...

He has beaten much more than he can chew, I wanna c him meet a slow painful excluciating demise.

Great write up looking forward to ur next submission...5stars!

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanover 2 years agoAuthor
Next chapter submitted.

The next chapter in the story has been submitted. By the time you read this, the Level 4 Patreon patrons will have the cliffhanger. :-)

I apologize for the delay in getting this submitted. I was away from the computer for a couple of days. It is possible that I also was enjoying the parade on Friday (11/5, Guy Fawkes Day) in my home city of Atlanta for the WORLD CHAMPION ATLANTA BRAVES!

PromiseReadsPromiseReadsover 2 years ago

A fool doesn't know he's a fool until his foolish act leads him to his ancestors. Camella is a fool and would soon meet his ancestors.

You have a better chance of survival swimming in a pool filled with piranha fish than plotting to kill IC's offspring.

Once again, Camella is a fool.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Dickwheat

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Dickwheat always with them cliffhangers

Ravey19Ravey19about 2 years ago

Surely he's gone bonkers

chytownchytown5 months ago

*****Damn he's crazy. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWifeWatchman@WifeWatchman
In an exercise of pure censorship, Literotica published all 5 chapters of my story "Climate Injustice" and then removed them, saying the readers of their explicit sex site(!) want safe spaces from politics(!!) I have published "Climate Injustice" on my Patreon site where the ...