Consenting Shoulders (Pt 5)

Story Info
We have a Spin the Bottle party and all is revealed.
20.5k words
4.33
4.6k
11

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/25/2023
Created 01/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Consenting Shoulders (Pt 5 of Broken Shoulders)

This story contains fictional characters engaging in sexual relationships or activities and are 18 years old or older. Please feel free to leave constructive feedback. All rights reserved.

Please read Broken Shoulders (Pt1, 2, 3 & 4) before reading any further.

Ben and I had just fucked, loudly and unbridled in our passions. My orgasm had been hitherto unparalleled in its intensity and strength. It had physically wracked my body to a shuddering husk, it had consumed me and turned my insides out. It had addled my brain and spun my mind into a fearsome maelstrom of pure unadulterated joy, ecstasy and pleasure. It was an orgasm, the likes of which I had never experienced before. I had been fucked by my own son, and I had absolutely loved it.

But it wasn't just the physical side of things. To have had my own son fuck me, so gloriously and so intensely was just such an incredible 'high'. I guess physicists will explain about Endorphins etc but all I knew and understood was that I felt incredible.

OK. Before I go any further, I want to clarify that first sentence. I know it's a cliché. Whenever I've read porn stories, a lot of the time the women 'claim' it to be the best orgasm they'd ever had. So I don't blame you if you take that comment with a little pinch of salt. What I will say is this, I know how good it was, and those that have experienced similar things to me may also know it to be true.

But to return to the story, Ben and I lay there in each other's arms on his University Room bed. I guess we must have both fallen asleep at some point because the next thing I knew, I was awake once more whilst Ben snored gently beside me.

When I woke it was still dark outside and a quick glance at the clock told me it was barely 2.30am. Just 2 hours or so since we last fucked. So of course, I chanced my arm and you all knew I would. I could still feel the alcohol dullness in my head, but an overarching and all consuming feeling of lust and desire meant that I knew exactly what I wanted.

I wanted more cock, and you knew that. We had both cuddled up in the small bed and in each other's arms, it was difficult to move but I did manage to extract myself from Ben's strong grasp and then slid down the bed, until my mouth was by his flaccid cock.

I took a deep breath and was intoxicated by the aroma, the sexual scent and musk of pure sex. Our juices, mixed and interacting and forming a smell that was incredible in its ability to drum up memories of our last fuck.

I lifted Ben's cock gently and Ben moaned dreamily in response. Then holding the shaft, I began to lick and stroke -- moving my hand slowly up and down the shaft until, to my utter delight -- it began to harden once more. I continued, sucking and licking. I teased his knob with my tongue, and ran the tip along the underside until I reached his balls.

His ball sack now felt a little light, it was not surprising given the amount of cum that Ben had already deposited on me and in me. Not that I was complaining, I just hoped he'd have enough for another fuck. As I was about to take Ben's cock fully into my mouth, his eyes flashed open.

"Fuck Mum ... what ... oh god, shit. Well, now I'm awake." He moaned lowly, before adding "You can fucking wake me up like this anytime you want."

I laughed to myself. "Oh Son. Believe me -- from now on, this will be the ONLY way you'll be waking up in my house." I replied seductively.

Ben's cock shuddered and twitched in my hand and I guessed he liked that idea. I continued to stroke his shaft slowly, tugging on his balls and tickling the knob with the tip of my tongue. I know I've said this before, but his cock was just magnificent. Even had he not been my son, I would have delighted at the thought of having that cock in my mouth and my cunt. I loved watching it twitch and jerk to my touch, but I was also aware that despite his stamina, Ben might be needing a longer rest to recuperate.

My clit however, was having none of it. Sending SOS messages to my brain that it was feeling neglected and desperate. I reached down, and yes, I was getting wet. Our first fuck had been lustful, a little frantic and rushed. I wanted this next one to be slower, more intimate and more passionate. So I climbed on top of Ben, and this caused his cock to press up against his stomach and get trapped between us as my own belly felt the firmness of his shaft.

I lowered my mouth onto his and we kissed deeply, as I rolled my tongue over his and around his entire mouth. Ben responded lustily, breaking off now and again to nibble my ear. I found that by gyrating my stomach slightly, I was actually able to get movement over the cock that was trapped between us and with each movement Ben moaned lowly in receiving this unusual pleasure.

After a few minutes of making out with my son, I moved back slightly and offered my tits up to him. Ben didn't need telling twice, and quickly encircled my nipple with his mouth, teasing and licking it avidly with his tongue. That was when he noticed the bite marks.

"Are ... are those teeth marks Mum?" he asked, sounding concerned.

Damn. OK so it wasn't something I was ashamed of but equally it wasn't something I wanted to address or explain right there and then.

"Yes." I sighed, before adding "Kyle did it."

As I said that, I remember thinking that I maybe shouldn't have blamed Kyle -- after all, I did sort of insist that he bite my tits hard.

"Damn him, mum. He can't be doing that to you, when I see him I'll..." he started, but then I interrupted him.

"Leave it Ben. I asked him to bite me." I replied flatly, hoping that Ben would accept it but knowing he wouldn't let it go.

His voice grew distant. "You ... you asked him to? Why ... why would you do that? It's left a real mark and a big bruise Mum." He said, sounding now -- very concerned.

I sighed deeply, knowing that I at least needed to give an account of it. But how do you explain Pleasure and Pain to someone who doesn't get it or has not experienced it? I'm not really sure if I understand it myself, and perhaps only the Marquis de Sade himself knew the answer to that.

"A little pain can be a bit of a pleasure." I offered tentatively, adding "surely you've come across that before?"

Ben's face softened and I felt him relax a bit. "I ... I guess. But it looks sore Mum." He said softly, "Can ... can I touch it?"

I laughed loudly then, at his sweetness and his gentleness.

"You know you can touch my tits whenever you like son." I joked, with a smile.

That sort of did it for him, and he smiled broadly -- reassured that this was nothing to worry about. His mouth clamped onto my nipple and he swirled it around in his mouth delightfully, and lapping it with the tip. His other hand came over and began to slowly massage my other breast and it sent me right back to heaven. It felt exquisite and re-ignited the embers of the last huge orgasm I'd experienced.

I cunt still ached for cock, and I was desperate to feel my son inside me once more. That desire had never gone away, from the first fuck of the night. The orgasm had subsided but the lust and passion remained and reverberated in my head, getting stronger and stronger until it could no longer be denied and needed to be sated. My head whirled and my mind went hazy with desire.

"Fuck me, Ben. Please?" I whispered pleadingly in his ear.

Ben didn't reply. He didn't need to. From the look on his face I could tell that that was what he wanted too. I rolled on to my side and Ben shifted his position so that he too was on his side. He lifted my leg, parting them as he took his position and that was how he entered me.

Fuck it felt so good when he slid in, no worries about wetness of course since my cunt was now a seemingly endless froth of cunt juice. I felt the tip of his cock nudge my hole and in response my flower opened and Ben sank his cock in. Not all the way, not at first. But he was slow and gentle, almost as if he knew that I wanted to take a bit more time with it this time around.

It felt incredible, and it was almost as if time had stood still. I felt every millimetre of Ben's cock as it stretched my cunt hole and slid inevitably to its zenith. My passions bubbled and my excitement was through the roof as I accepted my son's cock deep into me.

To be truthful, I could have stayed like that for hours, with Ben's cock buried in me. It felt incredibly sensual and erotic. In that position though, I can't say I was so comfortable -- my left leg, as it was sticking straight up in the air and held there by Ben's hand. I let Ben thrust into me like that for a few minutes, nice slow long strokes that were still powerful and deep. At times I briefly felt his balls slap my arse and god it felt so good, knowing he was going balls deep.

But after a while I began to cramp slightly and gestured to Ben that we needed to change position. But I was his fuck toy now, I had resigned myself to that and so I was going to let him take me in whatever position he wanted. Christ, he could have taken me out into the hallway and fucked me up against the door opposite if he wanted to. I was his now, to fuck when and how he wanted and I was more than content with it.

Ben told me to bring my knees up and then using his hands he pressed down on them. But we found that at that angle, penetration would not be so good so I told him to take the pillows and put them under my hips to lift them up slightly. That worked, oh fuck did it work.

Ben nestled his cock on my cunt hole briefly before sinking himself completely into me. I think even he was surprised by the extra depth he was able to achieve in this position, as his cock slid in fully. Well, let's face it -- there was plenty of lube there.

In that position too, he was able to use the bounce of the mattress to 'rock' himself and this gave a very sexy and exhilarating tilt to our fuck. I was already in heaven and in truth, I've never wanted more -- for the night to never end. I honestly wouldn't have cared if Ben and I had to do that for the rest of our lives. I know it's an illogical feeling, but it was just so incredible. My son, my own son was sliding his cock into me and giving me pangs and thrills of pleasure with every thrust. My entire body felt electrified, and then Ben began to tap my clit lightly.

Well, to say I exploded once more is an understatement. I gasped for breath as the sensation caught me out, and fuck it felt good.

"Ah fuck yes son, yes ... right there." I moaned, my eyes squeezing closed in pure pleasure.

"Fuck Mum ... your ... your legs are ... quivering." Said Ben suddenly, a sense of awe and amazement in his voice.

I opened my eyes, and my legs were indeed quivering, as Ben continued to rub my clit expertly. And then I swear, out of nowhere -- my orgasm hit me. It wasn't huge or all consuming by any means but I felt it rumble into me and I felt my whole body flush with the warmth as little shots of electricity seemed to zap around, up and down my arms and legs -- across my back and yes, with a huge moan -- I felt it in my tits.

I suppose it was the suddenness and unexpectedness of it all that really caught me out and I voiced my pleasure loudly once more.

"Holy fuck I'm coming son ... ahhh rub ... rub my clit ... fuck yeah ..." I wailed.

Not only did Ben continue to rub my clit, but he began a more purposeful and dynamic thrusting and his cock began to plough into me with an ease that astounded and excited me.

"Oh FUCK ... SON ... ohhhhh FUCKKKKK." I wailed once more as my orgasm seemed to grow even as it unleashed itself across my body.

I felt my cunt gush and I felt the orgasm break across my whole body, waves of warm soft pleasurable feelings swept over me, wrapped me up in a huge comfort blanket and swathed me in amazingly satisfying and enjoyable sensations.

Still, throughout this my son continued to rock to and fro, moving his cock in and out of my dripping cunt with a power and force that belied his undoubted tiredness. We had been going at it for almost 40 minutes now, and notwithstanding the earlier efforts I honestly didn't know how much stamina Ben had left. For my part, of course I would have been happy for him to carry on fucking me like that for the entire night. But life is not like that, and I knew he'd need to rest soon.

Ben eyes furrowed and I could tell he was concentrating, probably trying to control his own orgasm for as long as he could. Much as I wanted him to continue, I also knew he had a lecture that morning and he'd barely had a couple of hours of sleep.

I knew that I had to make him come, and soon as I tried to keep my own orgasm rolling long enough so that we could both come together. Yes, another cliché I know -- but still true.

"Oh Fuck your Mum. Fuck your Mum, Ben." I moaned.

I felt Ben immediately stiffen and so I continued, dropping my hand onto his and using my hand to guide him in how I wanted him to treat my clit.

"Fuck me Ben. I'm your dirty fucking slut now, I'm your fucktoy, your cocksleeve." I wailed as my orgasm rebounded through me once more.

Ben gave a grunt and the said something that surprised me.

"Oh you really are a whoring slut aren't you mum." He groaned, then started to blush.

Now. Those of you who pay attention will realise that was the first time that my son had called me a whore. In truth, and in the heat of the moment it really didn't bother me. I'd been called worse, and in all honesty -- I quite liked it. But it was what Ben did next that frustrated me. He stopped fucking me, and blushed profusely.

"I'm ... I'm sorry mum. I ... I didn't mean to call you a whore." He lamented, his voice dripping with embarrassment and regret. (He later did admit to me that he meant to call me a 'Horny slut' but got his words mixed up.)

Well FUCK. I mean, come on -- you guys will know. At that very moment, Ben could have called me any fucking dirty and disgusting name he could think of, and I would have still been pleading him to fuck me hard. The problem was that he didn't know that. What is more, I needed him to know it and to continue fucking me -- urgently, before we both lost the moment. There was only 1 way I could do that.

"Yes, I am YOUR dirty fucking whore." I moaned in response.

"I'm a dirty fucking whoring slut that loves her son's cock." I continued.

I began to rock and lift my own hips to meet his thrusts, hoping that it would convey my desire to him. Ben resumed his thrusting and if anything, they seemed a little more frantic and lustful. We were going at it hammer and tongs now, and the bed was taking a pounding, let alone me. Neither of us were being particularly quiet and I do remember thinking whether the kid next door would be able to hear us. If they did, it could lead to some awkward questions which I guessed Ben could dismiss as 'Role-playing'.

Nothing was going to detract from the pleasure and joy of that moment, and I really wished it would go on forever. But it was not surprising given the amount of physical effort that Ben was exerting that he would eventually start to ease up. A part of me lamented the slowing down, but I knew that Ben was just collecting himself for one final session of good hard thrusting and fucking.

Sure enough, Ben took a couple of deep breaths, as did I and I prepared myself for another good pounding, from my son. I felt Ben slide in and out of me, his cock as hard as ever and my cunt as slick as an oil rig. It wasn't long before Ben was going straight into me, all the way and balls deep -- with each thrust making me grunt as I felt the air being pushed out of my lungs.

Ben increased his cadence and force until my poor clit was being slammed and crushed with a delicious pain and pleasure that made me cream myself, while fireworks continued to explode in my brain. Ben began to completely withdraw his cock out of my cunt, letting my cunt hole close and then immediately push his cock back in to the hilt. This constant opening and closing of my cunt hole was driving me wild with desire and I wasn't quiet about letting my son know how much I enjoyed it.

"Awwww fuckkkkk Ben, yes ... oh shit, Son you're fucking your mum so good."

Ben grunted and increased his pace, his breath now rasping through his mouth and nose. I too, was having a difficulty breathing as the hard fucking took its effect on my body. I began to tremble once more, this time it was my entire body -- not just my legs. I reached my hands down, and grabbed my tits in each hand -- pulling and mauling them. I pinched my nipples, pulling and stretching them with my fingers and feeling the nerve endings as they sent blasts of electric straight to my head.

"Shit fuckkkkk I'm coming Ben ... fuck me son, fuck me good make your Mum cum on your hard cock." I wailed, as I began to shudder in orgasm and my mind began to swirl.

Ben was good to his word for giving me a good hard fuck. A huge grunt escaped his lips and I saw his eyes furrow in effort.

"Ah fuck Mum. Cumming too ... ah yes fucking take it you slut ... take your son's fucking cum." He moaned loudly.

At this point I was happy for Ben to cum anywhere he wanted to, though my own preference would have been for him to deposit his cum deep into me. But Ben had other ideas, and so withdrawing his cock he held it over me and began to stroke it firmly.

My heart leapt with excitement as I realised, I was going to feel my son spurting his cum over my tits and my face. I loved the thought, I always have. It all added to my feeling of being such a shameless slut and dirty cum bucket. It excited me then, and still does now -- to think of myself as just a receptacle for my son's cum. And somehow, knowing that I would let him do whatever he wanted to me, and that he could cum over any part of my body -- that too sent shivers down my spine.

Ben yelled that he was cumming and then I felt the first spurt of cum land on my face. A huge string of cum trailed down from my forehead and over my eye onto my cheek. The second spurt landed on my mouth and chin, and I quickly scooped up as much as I could with my tongue. Unfortunately after that, Ben could only supply a drizzle of cum and so I gestured for him to bring his cock nearer.

I began to lick the last drops of cum off his cock while also using my fingers to scoop up the cum from my face and cheek, drizzling it over his cock then licking it all clean. My own orgasm had stalled somewhat, but not in a bad way. It rumbled on, and I felt the warm glow as it spread throughout my body. My nerves tingled and of course my mind was spinning with enjoyment and ecstasy. But there had not been that huge explosion of pure pleasure, and that was OK. This was a different sort of orgasm that I sometimes had, where the pleasure and warm feelings are overwhelming to the point of utter relaxation and satisfaction.

Ben collapsed on top of me, exhausted and just laughed.

"Fuck Mum. That was so good."

In response, I cradled his head in my arms and mewed quietly as I enjoyed the feeling and took in the memory of the entire moment. We were both spent now, and our breathing was still ragged and shallow. But we laid there, Mother and son -- bound together in our incestuous embrace, until I once more fell asleep.

When I next woke, the sun was just peeping in through the curtain and I saw from the clock it was 8:12 am. My head hurt like a thumping jackhammer but oh my cunt, my cunt bathed in it's own delight as my clit continued to enjoy the last remnants of Ben's tremendous fuck, and the orgasm that had ensued.

Beside me, Ben lay sleeping soundly -- not surprising given the efforts of the night. I knew Ben had a lecture at 9am, but that was still an hour away and I wanted to wake Ben with a nice little surprise. Moving down between his legs I took his flaccid cock in my mouth and quickly, with a few flicks and licks of my tongue -- his cock began to respond. Ben gave a low groan and flashed his eyes open.