Consenting Shoulders (Pt 5)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh some bloody kitchen food chopper thing." She announced, before adding "It takes that long to unpack and set it up that it's just quicker to cut the cucumber up by hand."

Emily guffawed "You cut your cucumber up?" she giggled.

And there it was, the sexual innuendo that always accompanies one of Emily's questions. The implications of course, was that women used a whole cucumber on themselves. Both Mel and I giggled in response, but poor Ben and Steven looked a little mystified. I certainly wasn't going to explain it to them.

Mel was next to spin and it landed on Ben, who again chose a Truth.

"What is the weirdest thing you've done while you're drunk?" asked Mel, seemingly quite interested.

Ben frowned, and it was clear that Mel knew the answer and so Ben realised he'd have to tell the truth. For myself, I was quite intrigued to find out what Ben felt was 'weird'. I watched Ben shift awkwardly and it was clear he was uncomfortable with whatever he was going to have to reveal.

"I let someone paint me naked." Added Ben tentatively, and blushing slightly.

I didn't think that was so bad and I said so, which only brought hoots of laughter from Mel and a slight giggle from Ben.

"No Mum." Added Ben. "I mean, I let them cover me in paint."

Everyone laughed then and Ben went on to explain that he'd been asked by an 'Artist' and made to roll around on a blank sheet, to produce an unique work of art.

After that the game proceeded with everyone selecting 'Truth' and answering fairly innocuous questions. But of course, with each answer we had to take a shot and after things had gone full circle -- we started a new round and we all had to take a shot. As a consequence, it wasn't long before some of us were displaying signs of being quite drunk. I was quite fortunate in that, as I recall -- I only had to answer 3 or 4 questions. One of which was from Emily and I did worry slightly at what she would ask but in truth, she was good to her word and didn't ask me anything that would incriminate me or Ben. The question was this.

"Lights on or lights off when you have sex?"

I remember I smiled, it was a straightforward one for me, in that I've always liked to see my lover's face.

"On." I declared resoundingly.

I relaxed a bit more after that, firm in the belief that Emily would keep to her word. What I hadn't counted on, was Ben.

So as the night wore on, the questions of course did start to become more personal and more sexual in nature. The answers became more thoughtful and guarded and the explanation became a little more general. Then Ben spun the bottle and when it landed on Amber, he smiled broadly.

"Have you ever flashed in Public?" Ben asked, looking directly at Amber.

It was an odd question for a boyfriend to ask his girlfriend -- or maybe not, I don't know. It was just that, given the time they had been together I had thought Ben might already have known the answer. And then it occurred to me, that maybe the answer was for other people's benefit. What did surprise me, was the amount of interest that Steven showed in hearing the answer. His eyes went wide and there was certainly no mistaking the look in his eyes. But I guess, at the time I too was more interested to hear the answer than to watch everyone's reactions.

Amber always came across as a somewhat virtuous and innocent. Of course, I knew better than that, knowing what she had got up to with Ben and also with me. Either way, Amber blushed profusely, and I guess she really didn't need to answer any further. But we all hung on her every word, waiting to hear the details.

"It was ... I ... Yes." She stammered finally.

Thinking about it now, and remembering the faces -- only one person was shocked, and that was Mel. It intrigued me that Steven was not in the least bit surprised and I remember thinking if perhaps he was involved. Unfortunately I cannot give you the full story due to age restrictions but suffice to say, Amber was on a school trip and in the back row of a coach during a school trip. For the rest of it, you guys will have to use your imaginations.

Emily gave out a low whistle and Steven a low sigh. Ben giggled cheerfully and I remember I just smiled winsomely at Amber, though she avoided eye contact. When Amber did finally look up, I watched and saw the look she gave Ben. It wasn't a bad look as such, more of a 'vengeful -- just you wait' look. It was clear that Amber was out for revenge for being embarrassed and Ben was her target.

As karma would have it, we didn't have long to wait because on Amber's next spin of the bottle -- she managed to get Ben. In truth, the bottle was half way between Ben and Steven but Amber argued vehemently that it was nearer Ben. Of course, we all knew why and we all sided with her.

Ben smiled awkwardly, knowing now that he was going to pay the price. Amber practically bristled with intent and had obviously been working on her question for quite a while. Maybe Ben realised it, and so maybe that was why he chose a dare. But Amber was clever, and I remember thinking I should never play poker or chess against her. When Ben declared he'd do a 'dare' -- Amber's face lit up as if Ben had just stepped into her trap, which of course, he had.

Amber coughed, clearing her throat, and I guess wanting everyone to hear the dare clearly.

"So, Ben -- I dare you to ... french kiss Emily." She intoned wickedly.

There were a few gasps and deep breaths, not least from me. Of course, straight away Ben argued that Amber could not put that caveat on the dare. His thought being, of course, that he should be able to pick whomever he wanted and would of course, kiss Amber.

"Ah No limits." Reminded Emily.

That came as no surprise and there was no hiding the excitement on Emily's face. In truth my mind was roiling, as I tried to wrap my head around it. I nudged Emily, and tried to give her a disapproving look but Emily was having none of it. Then Mel piped up.

"Uuggh. Gross. You can't kiss Aunt Emily, she's your ... Aunt."

Bless her, Mel was not the sharpest of crayons. I looked over at Amber who was smiling back at me, a definite look of vindication on her face.

"He can always drop out." Added Amber firmly, knowing that Ben would do no such thing.

Ben continued to shuffle awkwardly, and I could tell a part of him really wanted to kiss Emily. Damn it, I'd known that since that time in the garden but I really didn't think it would come to this. I'd managed to get Emily to agree to being careful and sensitive about the questions and dares, but I'd had no such conversation with Ben. I really didn't feel like I needed to, but clearly, I was wrong about that.

Ben stood up and coughed, and then Emily piped up.

"Come over here, nephew."

There was no hiding the excitement in her voice.

"Ewwww. That's ... that's incest." Groaned Mel, sounding disgusted.

I was about to speak, when to my amazement Steven coughed and spoke up.

"Technically, it isn't incest -- unless they have sex." He intoned before then adding "and did you know that, in actual fact -- sex between father and son, or mother and daughter is not considered incest because it cannot produce offspring." He concluded.

There was a huge and collective clunk as everyone's jaws hit the floor. Steven's comment was raising more questions than answers and I think all of us were having difficulty processing it -- each one of us for different reasons I suspect. Amber glared at him and Mel just sort of stared in disbelief. But before any of us could react or say anything, Ben and Emily were both stood facing each other -- both smiling excitedly, and only the 3 of us knowing exactly why.

"Oh shit. He's going to do it." Announced Amber, trying to sound surprised.

But there was something about her tone that didn't match. I remember thinking, Amber must have known he'd do it. Maybe she knew he wanted to, maybe he'd even told her? And then with a shiver, I realised that if he'd told her that -- what had he told Amber about what he'd like to do to me.

The whole room went silent I remember, and the atmosphere was electric. Everyone focused on Ben and Emily, and I saw Emily close her eyes. Ben didn't and quite why, I don't know. But he moved forward and planted his lips on Emily's half open mouth. A part of me wondered just how far they would go, and yes dammit -- a part of me was getting turned on by it.

To begin with it was just their mouths, but then dammit if Emily didn't reach up and place her hands either side of Ben's face. It was clear, Emily was going in for the whole shebang. Sure enough, her face began to contort, and it was clear now that she had her tongue in Ben's mouth. Ben, to be fair -- looked a little shell-shocked, I guess expecting Emily to reject him or to at least break off the kiss after a few seconds. But a full 25 to 30 seconds went by as they both stood there, making out.

At this point dear reader, you'll expect me to voice my own feelings on it. Was I disgusted, jealous maybe? Come on. You ALL know how I felt, I was so fucking turned on it was untrue. My sister was kissing my own son, just as I had done hours earlier. Yes, dammit -- my cunt was starting to get moist. Maybe it was the drink, eroding my inhibitions. Maybe it was Steven's outburst that had made me think that Incest maybe was more common than I imagined.

Finally, Emily pulled away a huge smile across her face and she looked over at Amber in defiance. Poor Ben however, was not so lucky. His face was contorted in a mixture of disbelief and sheer amazement.

Whatever it was, Amber's dare and then Steven's comment had now set the tone. The next to Spin the bottle was Ben himself, and when it landed on Mel.

"Ever had sex in a public place, sis?" asked Ben casually.

Well of course, Mel blushed instantly, answering the question instantly (she had). But Mel was reluctant to give details and after a brief bit of goading we moved on. Steven spun the bottle next and it landed on Amber.

"Ever been groped in Public." Asked Steven casually, a smile on his face.

Again, Amber blushed.

"Hasn't every woman?" asked Amber before continuing. "I ... I was on a train going to Uni, and it was packed. I think there was a train strike or something because I'd never seen it so bad. I mean they were literally pushing people through the doors so the doors could be closed. I mean, I couldn't move." Offered Amber in her defence.

She really didn't need to defend herself, she was right. Most women have, I guess, been groped in public at some point. And yes, that includes me. I might tell you about it, but not right now.

Amber continued. "The first thing I felt was a hand brushing against my arse. I couldn't see who it was of course and I put it down to it just being accidental. But then I felt it again, and a firmer touch this time. I tried to turn my head around and the hand immediately went away. I sighed and tried to wriggle a bit to get more room, but unfortunately this had the effect of giving the groper a better access to my body."

At that point I was all ears and I really expected Amber to finish at that point, but there was more. I saw Amber blush and take a big breath.

"I felt my skirt riding up." She said, almost in a gasp. "And then I felt a hand on my thigh."

"I would have just lost my shit, right there." Yelled Mel defiantly.

But Amber ignored her, almost as if she was reliving the event in her mind.

"It was a cold hand, on my bare thigh but also soft and gentle. I ... well, I wasn't happy about it, and I tried to look to see who it was. I shrugged and the hand went away. We came to a stop and various people got off and got on, allowing me a chance to move and get further down the carriage. When we got underway once more, I immediately felt a hand -- this time, not messing around."

My eyes went wide, I know that my chin and a few other chins hit the floor. OK. At this point I just want to say that I do not condone unsolicited public groping, and yes -- I've been a victim of it myself.

"I ... I should have called out, or moved away I guess." Offered Amber demurely. "But I was just frozen to the spot, I didn't know what to do. I didn't want to cause a scene so ... so I just stood there." She offered, sounding for the first time a little upset as she remembered the episode.

"Shit, I would have just elbowed everyone around me until they moved." Called out Emily, a genuine anger in her voice. For all of her indiscretions, Emily was very strong on things being consensual.

Amber took a breath. "I ... I felt his hand lift the back of my skirt and his hand slid between the back of my legs, as he tried to pull my panties to one side. I managed to stop him doing that, and then I just got off at the next stop." She sighed.

Both Ben and Steven said "Wow." I said that I felt it was a good move on her part, to get off at the next station -- and Emily laughed at the double meaning. Mel was shaking her head and only Emily offered up any advice.

"Fucking twat. Next time just elbow him hard." She said.

We all paused for a bit after that, and we each took a shot. Amber was a little shook up after recounting the story and we all tried to re-assure her. Emily got up and declared she was going to get some more bottles of booze. After a few minutes pause, I really thought that we would end the game.

Not a bit of it. When Emily returned, Amber was back to her bubbly self and was asking who's go it was to spin. It was Ben's and I landed on Mel, so as you might expect, when Mel chose a Truth, Ben's question was quite innocent.

"Have you been caught speeding ... and tried to chat the copper up?" he asked demurely.

I already knew the answer to that one, and I think Ben did too. But Mel's next comment took everyone by surprise.

"More than just chatted him up." Giggled Mel.

It wasn't a surprise for me, I was used to hearing about Mel doing all kinds of stupid stuff to get out of trouble.

"I was only doing 34 mph in a 30 zone for god's sake." Moaned Mel, before going on to tell us the story.

"The copper was on his own and well, you know how I like guys in uniform." Said Mel.

Ben guffawed. "You mean 'any man'." He added caustically, and getting a glare from Mel in return.

"I mean the guy was about my age and he was fit, in all senses of the word." She giggled once more.

"I told him I wanted to keep a clean licence and that I'd promise to be careful from now on. But to my surprise, he began to tell me about the tough day he was having, about how speeding might seem trivial but that he'd been to an RTC that morning and he then had to go and tell the family that their daughter was dead." She went on, then paused as if in thought.

"Long story short." She concluded, "Well, I asked if I could help him by easing his stress. To my utter amazement, he agreed. And he let me off the ticket." She laughed loudly.

Next it was Mel's turn to spin and it landed on me. Now I wasn't really worried about Mel -- she really didn't know much about what was going on so any question she asked was going to be reasonably straightforward. That said, her question took me by surprise.

"If you could only ever do one sexual position for the rest of your life, which one would it be and why?" she asked with a smile.

Well, it was a no-brainer for me of course.

"Pretzel Position." I replied simply, with a shrug.

I had thought my answer would have been self explanatory, but the looks on some of the faces told me some didn't know what I meant. I was about to explain the position verbally when Emily immediately piped up.

"Like this." She huffed.

As I turned, I saw that Emily had now rolled onto her back and was holding her legs by the ankles behind her head. It was impressive, her flexibility and dexterity was incredible and I saw Steven's eyes go wide. Meanwhile, Ben and Amber's eyes were both firmly fixed on Emily's pussy as a little camel-toe appeared.

"Fuck No. Too much effort. Doggie for me, all the way." Shrieked Mel wildly, the alcohol now obviously affecting all of us.

Steven was next to spin and the bottle landed on Ben, who chose a Truth.

"What is your favourite sex position?" asked Steven innocently, looking over at Ben with a smile.

I must admit my heart fluttered a little, and my anxiety levels raised. I knew Ben had really enjoyed fucking me in the pretzel position and so I really hoped he'd have enough sense to not give that as his answer -- given that I had only just mentioned the same position. Mel would not make the connection and I wasn't worried about Emily. But Steven and more importantly, Amber -- they could both put 2 and 2 together.

"Any position is a good position, right?" asked Ben looking around the group. "But I guess from behind, would be my choice." He added with a smirk.

My breathing began to return to normal, and I was grateful that I had avoided blushing or giving anything away with my face. After Steven it was Emily's turn to spin and it landed on Mel. I had expected a lame, non-controversial question from Emily so when Mel chose a dare -- my interest piqued.

Emily smiled wickedly, and I could tell we were in for a good one.

"Dare you to use your hands to show us the size of your favourite dildo." Asked Emily with a smile.

Well there was a collective gasp, and more than a few chuckles. I did expect Mel to blush wildly, so I was quite surprised when she gave a wide smile.

"What makes you think I use them, Aunt Em?" She countered.

This did elicit a huge laugh from Emily, Ben and myself -- all of whom knew Melanie well enough to know she had several.

"Ahem." I coughed, looking at Mel with a smile to convey that at least I knew she had some.

This time Mel did blush slightly, and cast her eyes down. Of course, I knew -- or at least I had a good idea as to the sizes of her dildos. None were that big and so I wasn't expecting to be surprised at all. To be honest, I was just glad that I had not been asked it. Trying to explain my 'Giant's fist' to the group was already filling me with apprehension. Slowly Mel lifted her head.

"Well, I guess about this much." She offered, holding her hands out about 4 to 5 inches apart.

Emily and Amber -- either side of me both stifled a giggle and then Emily turned and whispered under her breath, into my ear.

"Fuck, that wouldn't even touch the sides would it Jayne?"

Well. I practically choked, and began coughing wildly. Emily gave a laugh and it drew several hard stares from the rest of the group. I guess they were expecting Emily or me to divulge what had been said, but of course there was no way I was going to tell them.

"So how many do you have?" asked Ben curiously.

Mel laughed. "None of your business Bro." she chided, cutting him off completely.

It was now my turn, and when I spun the bottle -- I don't know if it was the power of positive thinking or what but I really wanted it to land on Amber. And so it did. I must have given the game away, with my smile and Amber grimaced slightly before choosing a Truth. I had so desperately wanted her to chose a dare as I had a really good one lined up for her. That was to happen later, so guys -- don't worry that you're going to miss out.

"Does size really matter?" I asked, looking directly at her.

Emily guffawed immediately and Ben blushed. Amber however remained stoic and resolute. She of course, knew that I knew how big Ben's cock was. I was truly interested in what her reply would be. Amber took a deep breath and we all waited avidly for her reply.

"Not particularly, not to me leastways. Other than of course, you don't want it too small." She giggled.

"Or too big." Added Mel pointedly.

We all turned to look at Mel.

"I mean, I dated a guy who was packing 8 inches and that hurt." She declared.

I think, Amber, Emily and myself all stifled a giggle. If Mel thought 8 inches was too big then she would have duck eggs if she ever saw Ben.