Consenting Shoulders (Pt 5)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's what guys do with it." Offered Emily brightly. "I mean, I know it's a cliché but it's still true to the main extent. I mean, yeah -- if they are big and they can stretch you out then all the better but it's not all that important. Right girls?" asked Emily, looking around.

I was about to agree, when out of nowhere Steven piped up.

"Oh come off it. The internet is rife with all these women complaining about the guy's size. I mean, you women go on about us men liking big tits over small tits but then you go on about wanting guys with big dicks." He finished, sounding a little despondent as if he'd maybe been on the wrong end of it at some point.

"Well, I'm not complaining." Added Emily, looking at Steven with a smile.

I'm not sure if the outburst was deliberate or accidental but of course it more or less confirmed to everyone that Emily and Steven were sleeping together. Most of us knew of course, and it didn't seem to come as a surprise to Amber. But Mel's face dropped and she turned to look at Emily.

"Aunt Emily ... you ... No. Don't tell me ... you and ... STEVEN?" she declared, sounding a little aggrieved.

Her grievance was clear, at least to me and it must have occurred to the others. Steven was the only eligible guy in the group, and it was clear Mel had at least one eye on him. So finding out that he was fucking her Aunt must have knocked her sideways somewhat.

"YOLO." Replied Emily with a shrug.

Mel bristled slightly. "Fuck. Why am I always the last to know these things." She bemoaned.

Amber then spun the bottle and it landed on Emily. Given that Amber had taken a truth last time, I think she felt safer doing a dare. But when that dare was asked, everyone smiled with interest.

"I dare you, Emily to ... swap panties with ... me." Amber smiled broadly.

What did surprise me was the speed at which Emily stood up, her face flush with excitement as if it was her birthday. Amber's face too held a sense of anticipation and thrill. They swiftly moved toward the kitchen just as I began to wonder exactly where they where and how they were going to do the exchange.

Of course, as is the case where Amber's concerned -- she had an idea. We all watched as the 2 of them walked to ward the kitchen, but then just as I felt the excitement couldn't get any better, Ben called out.

"How will we know you've swapped. You might just say you have." He laughed.

Thinking about it now, I believe Ben knew exactly what he was suggesting, and it was Emily that responded. Looking at the lot of us, a wicked smile on her face she lifted up her skirt and then lifted the hem of her top so that her panties were now visible. A nice frilly pink pair. Amber however, did not copy Emily but just smiled sweetly. Little did the rest of us know the wickedness behind that smile. We were all talking amongst ourselves when from the kitchen we heard Emily yell.

"You're kidding me."

We all looked at each other, somewhat bemused but it was only Ben that really showed any sign of knowing what was going on. Moments later -- the 2 of them came back in and sat down. I noticed instantly, that Emily sat down a little gingerly and I remember trying to imagine why. Amber meanwhile, was smiling broadly like the cat that had got the cream.

"So, c'mon then Aunt Em. Let's see." Called out Mel provocatively.

It was the first time I'd ever seen Emily blush. It wasn't a full on blush of embarrassment but there was certainly more than a hint of awkwardness on her face. Ben added more fuel to the fire with his own comment.

"C'mon Am, let's see." He chuckled.

Amber smiled back brazenly. "Uh Uh. If you want verification that the dare has been done -- that's up to Emily to verify it." She said with a giggle, and looking directly at Emily.

In response, Emily gave one of those wan sideways smile, and shuffled awkwardly.

I turned to face Emily. "Em?" I enquired.

Emily fixed me with a stare that, frankly concerned me. It was the look I knew well, and it conveyed the sentiment of 'I'll get you later for this.' Of course, I still didn't know what 'this' was and so I continued to push.

"Well one of you has to prove the dare has been done." I added officiously. "Otherwise you're both out."

"That's not fair." Blurted Emily, sounding a little hard done by for once.

"Amber, you do it." Cried Emily pointing at Emily.

"You called the dare, it's your place to prove you did it." Replied Amber sounding resolute.

The pair exchanged glances until finally, Emily blurted out the reason for her unusual reticence.

"Amber wasn't wearing any panties." She stated flatly. "But now she's wearing mine."

There was a gasp, from whom - I'm not sure. Well, I was about to just accept it and move the game on when Steven piped up.

"How do WE know that." He asked, emphasising the point.

Emily gave him a withering stare and a shake of the head.

"No blow job for you tonight." She pouted, standing up tentatively, a smile slowly returning to her face.

I remember wondering how she was going to prove it, and of course it occurred to me there was really only 1 way. We all watched as Emily lifted her skirt, until it hovered just below her cunt. I knew Emily was an exhibitionist, but I did think even this was too much for her. But, with a sweet resigned smile she lifted her skirt to show us all her bare thigh and some of her pussy.

"Fuck." Commented Ben loudly.

"In your dreams." Was the caustic reply from Emily.

It was a quick response, and thankfully only the 3 of us actually knew the accuracy of that comment. I glanced over at Amber, her face an unbelievable mix of joy and desire. I couldn't believe her. Not content with having bedded Ben's mother -- was she now going after his Auntie too?

Ben was next to spin, and it was clear that the alcohol was showing its affect and the stakes were about to be raised, when the bottle landed on me.

"Have you ever masturbated whilst thinking about someone in this group." Ben asked, a cheeky grin on his face because he knew the truth.

My mouth screamed inwardly 'FUCK. FUCK.' My mind whirled wondering what the hell Ben thought he was doing by asking me that question. Did he really want us to get found out? A raft of options quickly ran through my head as I considered maybe saying No and hoping that neither he nor Emily called me out on it. Despite Ben asking the question, I felt sure he wouldn't call me out if I said No. But Emily? I wasn't so sure. It was me she blamed for making her show her pussy to everyone, and for sure she wanted to get her own back and see me squirm.

If I answered Yes, then I'd be forced and cajoled into naming who it was I thought about, and the only 'safe' one would have been Steven. But everyone new that I didn't know him that well and would not believe it was him. I couldn't name Mel because she was my daughter, couldn't name Ben for obvious reasons. Naming Amber would probably mean having to reveal our night time frolics. And Emily -- well, she was my sister. So I decided to go with the 'No' response, and just pray that neither Emily nor Ben called me out.

"Yes. But I'm saying no more about it." I announced resolutely, turning to look at everyone in their face directly. When I got to Emily, she winked at me.

"Are you sure you don't want to explain Sis?" she giggled, hinting that she was definitely going to call me out.

I'm sure my awkwardness was obvious and that my anxiety levels were going through the roof. I remember I struggled to believe that even Emily would be so callous as to reveal the truth of me and Ben. But Emily knew nothing about my night of sex with Amber, and I certainly hadn't told her that I'd rubbed myself off several times thinking about her (Amber) in the days when I was trying to get Ben out of my head.

"No I don't want to explain." I declared once more. "God you're all family pretty much." I added. I was going to say more, but felt it better to leave it there.

"Well, I know for a fact that you have, and about whom." she spoke calmly, grinning like a cheshire cat.

I was in apoplexy. She had just doubled down on my answer and was revelling in watching me squirm. I shook my head at her, as discreetly as I could but all the time knowing everyone could see it. There was a peculiar hush in the room and I was aware of all eyes being on me.

I lent close to Emily. "Don't ... don't do this." I whispered.

But Emily was having none of it. "Are you going to tell them, or am I." she squealed in almost utter delight.

"Please don't do this." I pleaded to her.

Emily ignored me. "I know my sister has masturbated whilst thinking about someone in this room." She began.

"That's it. I'm out. I'm not answering -- I'm out of the game." I declared in one last attempt to stop my sister from ruining all our lives.

"You can't do that." Replied Amber flatly. "You've already given the answer so now we get to hear the details." She laughed.

My mind rolled with anxiety and dread. "I will NEVER forgive you if you do this." I roared at Emily, my voice full of anger and vitriol.

Without waiting to hear her reply and got up and walked to the kitchen. I was already trying to prepare my defence, not that I had a clue I was going to justify or defend what I had done. I ran through my options quickly, from outright brazenly admitting it to pleading that it had all been a big mistake and I was so utterly sorry and disgusted with myself. Mel would be outraged of course, but would agree to keep it quiet. It was Amber and Steven that most concerned me. Amber sort of half knew -- except she didn't know about the night in Ben's Dorm room and how she'd react to that was not something I wanted to think about. If they felt disgusted and disturbed enough with what I had done, there was no way of knowing who else they would tell. Even without police intervention, social media and innuendo comments would crucify us all.

As I stood in the kitchen ruminating, I suddenly heard a loud gasp and a yell from Mel.

"No way. No fucking WAY." She called out.

And yet, her voice didn't carry any of the disgust and disapproval that I expected. Curious, I walked back into the front room. The group were huddled together now, Emily talking in a low whisper. As I stepped in, they stopped and everyone looked at me. It was a surreal moment, and I didn't see a single disapproving face.

"I told them Sis." Declared Emily. "I told them about the time we used to do the mutual masturbation under the covers when we were kids." She added, a hint of victory in her voice.

Other than Ben, I guess none of the others had a clue about why my relief was so palpable.

"We've all done it, with our siblings." Added Amber, blushing slightly.

Perhaps Amber realised that in her effort to console me, she had given a lot more away than she intended. Had I looked at Steven then, I am certain I'd have seen him blush. But I was too wrapped up in my own escape, too relieved to consider anything other than the close shave and the angst that Emily had put me through. But thankfully, the message was still stored in the deepest recesses of my brain.

I gasped, hardly able to get a breath as I felt pure relief wash over me. I was practically ecstatic with joy and release as my anxiety lifted once more. I took a shot, then another. It was my turn to spin the bottle and if that was the way we were going to play the game now, then the next person was going to have a hard time.

I spun the bottle, eagerly watching for it to stop. When it landed on Ben, I knew what I wanted to get him to reveal. In truth, it didn't matter if he chose truth or dare -- I was going to get him to reveal the size of his cock.

"Truth or Dare Benjamin?" I asked, deliberately using his full name so that he had a clue as to what was coming.

Ben laughed nervously, and then said "Dare."

I smiled broadly, giggling inwardly in anticipation of how Ben was going to handle this.

"I dare you to ... with your hands ... show us how big ... your dick is." I intoned lowly.

"When erect." Called Emily with a giggle.

Ben blushed, and looked away. "Seriously?" he enquired.

I was about to say something when Mel beat me to it. Mel, I guessed was quite the worse for wear and her inhibitions were obviously crumbling quickly.

"Ohhh what's the matter Bro. Do we need a microscope." She giggled.

Amber, Emily and myself also laughed loudly -- and of course we were laughing at Mel, and the shock she was about to get.

Ben huffed loudly. "OK. About this much I guess..." he declared, holding his hands about 8 or 9 inches apart.

Then to our utter delight, Amber reached out and pulled one of his hands out further to around 10 inches. I looked over at Mel, and her eyes were wide with wonder.

"No way. No fucking way, Bro." she insisted, her head shaking in disbelief.

Amber beamed wildly, and nodded at Mel who again let out a long curse.

"Ffffuckkkk." Was all she said.

Looking back on it now, and in the light of events that were to happen later -- I realise that there was more than a little interest from Mel, and it should have been little surprise as to what happened. But I get ahead of myself.

Amber was next to spin, and when it landed on her brother Steven, I took an excited breath. The barriers were well and truly crumbling now, as all morals and decency began to evaporate. Part of me knew Amber was going to lay a bombshell, I just wasn't expecting such a huge one. When Steven chose 'Truth', Amber's eyes went wide and she licked her lips in pleasure.

"Have you ever fantasised about me while you jerked off?" was Amber's question and there was a communal and palpable intake of breath.

Steven squirmed visibly, but Amber kept him fixed with her stare- a slight smirk across her mouth as she waited for a response.

"Oh Fuck I ... you can't ask that ... I ... oh shit ... I..." burbled Steven, trying desperately to think of a way out of it.

Answer truthfully, or leave the game." Piped up Emily, grinning equally wide as Amber.

I remembered something Amber had said earlier, when talking about mutual masturbation and Amber saying that 'all siblings did it.' It was clear to me then, that Amber's intention was to hear her brother admit it.

"I ... oh god ...OK yes, when ... when we were younger." He offered.

Amber gave him a withering look, and it conveyed something I wasn't too sure about just then. I wouldn't swear to it, but it did seem there was more to it -- but if there was, neither Steven nor Amber were ready to divulge it just yet. Thinking back on it now, I guess the signs were all there -- just needed someone to piece them together.

But we were getting very tired and very drunk by this time, and so it was no surprise when finally people started to drop out. Melanie went first I think, after being dared by Ben to flash her tits. Melanie whined and complained that it was inappropriate but when it didn't go her way -- she eventually refused and left the game.

Steven went next, after being dared by Emily to kiss Amber. It was a flat out refusal and yet, well they say body language tells you a lot about a person. It was clear that Amber was happy to accommodate him and it was equally clear from Steven's response that he was very much up for it -- held back only by the thought of what we might think of it, and that we would feel it was disgusting and dirty.

Despite a few comments of encouragement, Steven was not to be swayed although it was clear in his face that he wanted to.

That left Me, Emily, Amber and Ben. There were a few more spins, innocuous dares and a few truths. Until it was Amber's turn to spin once more, and I could see in her face we were getting to the business end of things.

Surprisingly, it was Emily that went next, and it was all Amber's doing. Again, looking back on it -- I can see how Amber was manipulating pretty much everything. She had a hidden agenda of course, and I was too slow to see it. Whether Emily saw it, I don't know -- if she did, it was too late.

Amber spun the bottle and it landed on Emily, who then chose a 'Truth'. Without hesitation, and as if she had rehearsed it a thousand times, Amber piped up.

"Emily, have you fantasised about fucking Ben?"

Well, I had not expected that, but something about Emily's demeanour told me she probably did. There was a clunk as Ben's chin hit the floor and he glanced over at me nervously. I kept my face taught and serious, we were going deeper into 'incest' territory here and I knew we had to tread carefully -- or so I thought.

Emily gave a sideways glance toward me, not once looking over at Ben and meanwhile Amber was smiling broadly. When Emily's face contorted slightly, I knew she was wrestling with her answer. I could see she was caught between the proverbial rock & Hard place.

On the one hand she could admit it, which I suspected (rightly as it turned out) that that was what Amber hoped for. But of course, Amber wouldn't know quite how I'd react to that (because she didn't know that I knew that Emily was desperate to fuck Ben).

Neither would Amber know how Ben would react (because again. she didn't know that Ben was just as desperate for it to happen as Emily was).

Or, Emily could deny it. And of course, in denying it she would know that neither Ben nor I would call her out on it -- as we had far more to lose from the revelation. Which brought us back to Amber.

Amber would know that Emily's first reaction would be to deny it. Therefore it occurred to me that Amber must know -- and there were 2 possibilities. Either Ben had told her -- which was quite unlikely, or Emily had told Steven, who had then told Amber.

Emily's eyes furrowed and her face grew taunt and I presumed that she had come to the same conclusion that I had. She could confirm it, and open up the gates of hell for all of us -- or she could deny it and hope that Amber was bluffing.

Emily cleared her throat. "No, not at all. No -- I haven't." she stated firmly. "He's my nephew and it would be incest -- which is wrong and disgusting." She added, sounding a little less convincing toward the end.

Amber smiled over at her, like a smiling assassin about to deliver the killer blow -- which of course, she was going to.

"Are you ... sure?" asked Amber suggestively. "You want to go with a 'No' answer?"

Emily's head dropped, not in embarrassment but I think more in acknowledgement that she had been out-manoeuvred.

"That's my answer." Emily sighed, ruefully.

Of course, both Ben and I gave an almost audible sigh of relief. Emily had chosen to fall on her sword rather than clear a path for Amber to discover our secret. Emily was true to her word, in saying that she would not do anything to expose Ben and I.

But the drama was not over. And as Amber took a large intake of breath, all eyes went on her as we awaited her 'challenge'.

"Hmm. I don't think that's true." Said Amber looking at Emily. "A little bird told me otherwise."

My eyes, and Emily's both flashed toward Ben who shrugged and gave a slight shake of his head. Deep down, I know it couldn't have been Ben so it had to be Steven -- at least, that's what we thought then. I turned to look at my sister, who was now staring up at the ceiling.

"You're out." Declared Amber brazenly. "Don't make me divulge how I know -- I just do." She crowed.

I had wanted Emily to dispute it, to find out if it had been Steven. It had to have been him, no one else knew. But instead, Emily stood up and gave me a wan smile.

"Fine. I'm out." She declared, before walking away and going upstairs.

Now then. Any Chess players among you -- dear readers? Some of you will have seen the huge mistake I was about to make.

Consider first, the reaction of a 'normal' mother who had just found out that her sister wanted to fuck her son. Outrage? Disgust? Above all -- certainly wanting an explanation.