Consenting Shoulders (Pt 5)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, he sort of guessed." She concluded. "I just ... well, I suppose I just confirmed it. But it's OK. I didn't tell him anything else." She reassured.

I wasn't sure just how I felt about the revelation and I knew I need time to consider it.

"OK." I replied. "So how was your night with him?" I asked, sounding as unperturbed as I could.

"Fuck Jayne, he was incredible." Began Emily as we got going onto the motorway.

"He fucking ate me out for about 30 minutes." She squealed, obviously remembering the event.

"I mean, proper ate me out -- got his tongue so far up my ..." she offered before I cut her short.

"OK. OK. I don't need THAT much detail." I laughed.

"We fucked practically all night." Sighed Emily wistfully. "I think I must have orgasmed at least 5 times." She said, sounding a little awestruck.

"And I don't mean those piddly little ones that leave you all hot and bothered and totally frustrated." Emily added with a loud chuckle.

For the next hour of the journey, interspersed with questions from me to elicit more detail, Emily proceeded to tell me all about her wild night of sexual debauchery. I was of course, only half paying attention as my mind wrestled with the conundrum I faced. Tell Emily and face the barrage of questions and accusations for the rest of the car journey, or keep quiet and accept that I'd have to be careful with what I said from that time onwards.

Suddenly, Emily declared that she needed the toilet and I was grateful of it as I was now flagging. When we returned to the car, to my surprise Emily asked if she could drive. It was a welcome offer, and since she was insured on my car -- I really felt it was a relief for me.

I relaxed a bit, reclining my seat a little so that I was able to lean back more. For a while the car was quiet and I must have nodded off or something, because I remember coming to with a warm glow inside me and I realised I'd been thinking about Ben. I opened my eyes dreamily and saw a large truck beside us. To this day, I don't know what made me do it. Maybe I was just feeling so relaxed and content. Maybe I was still horny?

Glancing up I could see the driver, a guy in his 40s I'd say and with a beard but not that bad looking. So I decided to give him a show. Undoing the buttons on the front of my blouse, I pushed the material aside to expose my tits in all their glory.

A loud roar from the truck horn told me he'd seen it, and Emily glanced over in disbelief.

"Fucking hell Sis. You're getting brave." She hollered.

"I fucked Kyle again this morning." I offered flatly, re-buttoning my blouse as Emily sped away from the truck.

Emily looked back over at me once more, a little wisp of a smile on her face.

"You didn't?" she asked incredulously.

I gave Emily a knowing smile, realising that this was going to keep her interested for a while. In the back of my mind I still struggled with what I should do. If I was going to tell Emily, as I remember I was leaning toward doing -- then I needed to think of a way to tell her. Blurting it out whilst flat out in the outside lane was not a good idea.

"I didn't mean to." I started with a giggle. "I was just getting a coffee and he was just there..." I laughed.

Emily gave a little chuckle.

"I let him take me on the table." I added, knowing Emily would find this exciting.

"Who are you and what have you done with my shy and reserved Sister." Laughed Emily loudly, turning to glance at me.

"YOLO." I shouted loudly, noticing that we were passing another truck. So, as Emily had done on the way down - I hitched my skirt up and then, making sure the driver had enough of a view I spread my legs and exposed my cunt then began to rub my clit fervently.

There was, of course another huge bellow from the horn of the truck. Several of them and I laughed hysterically. I really didn't know what had got into me, perhaps it was the release of all the frustration I'd felt over the whole Ben issue. The deed was done now, and I knew it couldn't be undone. It wouldn't matter now, if we fucked once or several times. Well, of course -- it would matter to me. But in terms of ramifications or repercussions -- it matter none.

As we sped away from the truck once more, that was when I told her. Well, I didn't so much tell her as to spill my guts about it.

"Ben and I fucked all night." I declared, turning to look at Emily.

Emily's eyes went wide in surprise and wonderment and it really felt good getting one over on my sister that usually was so 'unimpressed' by my actions. Her face turned toward me and her mouth dropped open in disbelief.

"Seriously?" she asked.

"Pretty much all night anyway." I added a little matter of factly.

Emily looked and sounded genuinely surprised and confused. I guess, after all the barriers I'd told her about and after all the reasons I'd given her for not doing so -- my sudden change of mind astounded her.

"How ... what? FUCK." She exclaimed, before letting her face break into a little smirk. "Fuck ... how ... how was it?" she burbled.

Of course, I laughed loudly in response. It was a stupid question and we both knew it. Emily had made no secret of her desire to fuck my son, and I'm pretty sure she would have fucked herself with a dildo and imagined it was Ben. I also knew, there could be no secrets between Emily and me anymore. There was no reason to spare the details, and so of course -- I didn't.

I began from the point that Emily and Stephen had left the party and I told my sister absolutely every last detail about what had happened, and how I had let my own son fuck me.

HA. 'Let him'? Fuck I practically begged him, and I told her so. Emily laughed at that, and I could tell she was getting really turned on by the whole story. In truth, just recalling the nights events were making me incredibly horny once more and without realising it, my hand had dropped between my legs, and onto my cunt.

My legs shivered slightly, and I felt a contraction as some 'juices' seeped out of my wanton cunt. Absently I scooped up some with my fingers and lifted it to my mouth to taste. Some of Kyle's cum mixed with my own, and perhaps a few remnant drops of Ben's. I shuddered at the depravity of the action, knowing that it turned me on all the more. I think it was maybe then, that I realised that my slide into depravity and wickedness was well on its way.

The rest of the journey passed quite quickly, me regaling the events of the night interspersed with Emily asking questions and making observations. Behind her comments, I could sense a realisation that Emily now knew and felt that her own desires toward Ben had got a bit closer to happening. As I considered it, I realised -- how could I now stop them? If Ben did want to fuck his Auntie, and it was clear that Emily definitely did want him to -- then it would be impossible for me to stop them now.

OK. Another admission. When I thought about it, and as I recounted the story -- a part of me, a very large and horny part of me was excited at the thought of watching the 2 of them and maybe even sharing Ben's cock with Emily. As my mind continued to fantasise, I began to consider the possibility of maybe sharing Ben's cock with Amber? Before too long, my mind was coming up with all sorts of different and exciting situations, involving Me & Ben ... Amber, Emily and ... Stephen.

Soon, we were not far from home and so I quickly finished off the remainder of the night's events, before then adding how I'd seduced Kyle and let him fuck me on the table.

I dropped Emily off at her house, with a proviso from her that we still needed to 'talk about all this'. I understood her words, she was basically shaping things up to ask if she could now also have sex with Ben. The sexual wickedness and illicitness of it all did excite me as much as it obviously was exciting Emily so I agreed we'd catch up soon.

But then, alone in my own house -- I went over the events of the last few days and realised the earth shattering changes that my life would now have. I had so many possibilities swimming around in my mind, so many new things that were available. I couldn't wait to take Ben into an open field and let him fuck me ragged, or go into a forest and have him fuck me up against a tree -- with absolutely no regard for who caught us.

But I also knew that Emily wouldn't be silent on the matter and would want to 'join in' on so many levels. Ben wasn't due home now for another 2 weeks and I knew I had some time to come to terms with things. I lay on the sofa, and absently let my mind drift. Eventually, from tiredness or sexual exhaustion I must have fallen asleep because the next thing I remember was waking up with a start to find it was 7pm.

I'd be lying if I said that I didn't have a small pang of conscience when I reviewed the way things would now be, between myself and my son. The excitement and enjoyment were beginning to wear off and I felt the cold hard cut of self-doubt creep into me.

Over the next couple of weeks I kept myself busy, but of course my sexual appetite and desire were not going to be denied. That night, before going to sleep, I lay on the bed naked and took a selfie of myself. Then I sent it to Ben with the words 'Wish you were here'.

Minutes later, my phone pinged and there was a picture of Ben's cock -- hard and proud.

That was the start of our sexting as I recall, and over those 2 weeks our messages and pictures became more intimate and passionate as the days wore on. There were nights when we would video each other and then both masturbate while calling out encouragement to the other.

"Oh fuck mum, yes -- rub your clit, fucking rub it hard mum." Ben would call out, his hand jerking his hard cock.

"Are you gonna cum for me Ben? Is my son going to spew his fucking load while watching his mum fuck herself? Yes cum for me, baby ... jerk that lovely cock and fucking spray your cum. Oh fuck I wish I was there to suck it all up son." I gasped in reply.

I would send him videos too, of me masturbating with my dildo, or just taking a shower. But soon, we or should I say 'I' progressed to some even racier things. As I recall, the first video of me publicly flashing my tits happened almost by accident. It was a got day and I had (deliberately of course) gone out in a loose top and no bra. More to the point, I had no knickers on and my plan had been to sit in a café and then call him and casually drop my phone so that he could see my bare pussy.

For some reason, this excited me immensely. I hadn't considered myself an exhibitionist but I do recall the feelings I had when I had 'flashed' to drivers on the Motorway. So, once in the café I called Ben and then as I went to lower my phone, I guess I must have twisted and to Ben's delight -- my nipple popped out. Ben of course, thought this was hilarious and dared me to do it again.

So, glancing around to make sure I wasn't being watched -- I slid my hand into my top and scooped out my tit. Ben's eyes were wild with excitement and just then -- I was sure I would have stripped naked had he asked me.

After that, our adventures became even more daring and risky and I almost got caught a number of times. Buses, Trains -- even supermarkets. But it all added to the excitement and the build-up of my anticipation until he came home.

Of course, as I had mentioned earlier -- I had a suspicion that Ben wasn't just texting me. I was quite convinced that he was texting Emily too, and so my mind sometimes wrestled with that idea, and with thoughts of what they would be discussing.

Then, on the Wednesday before Ben was due home, Emily called me and asked if I fancied having a little party. She explained that Stephen was coming home too and then pointed out that Amber would be desperate to see Ben first.

That last part stunned me into realisation. Of course Amber would want to see Ben first, she was his girlfriend. If Ben and I were going to keep this secret, then I realised -- with some pain, I may add -- that I had to be second to Amber, when it came to fucking Ben. Anything else, was to risk our secret being discovered. For Ben to have come straight home would have surely caused Amber even more doubt.

I wailed at myself, realising that my plan to welcome Ben home in just my sexiest of outfits would not be possible. What concerned me more, was that I might not actually get any time alone with Ben because, for sure Amber would ask him to stay with her. But as always, my sister Emily -- expert schemer and ace tactician was well ahead of me.

"If we have a party at your place, Ben and Amber can stay over and ... Stephen and I would just be round the corner." She giggled.

That confirmed two things for me, one -- that she was stills seeing Stephen and two -- she was as desperate to fuck Ben as I was.

So that's what we did. On the Friday that Ben was due home - I got the booze in, and some party snacks etc. I'd already cleared it with Amber and she was quite happy to stay over at my place (and most of you guys will know why).

At the last minute, Melanie -- my brat of a daughter, decided she wasn't going out and so she too would be at the party. Amber and Ben arrived around 7pm I suppose, and Emily and Stephen about 15 minutes later.

To begin with, we all sat around drinking and invariably arguing about what we should watch on TV. Emily jokingly suggested Game of Thrones (which didn't surprise me) but everyone groaned and said it would be too difficult to 'get into'.

Then as the night wore on, our boundaries and our opinions lowered and we all started just going with the flow as it were. So, it was no surprise when Amber suggested a game of Spin the Bottle that most of us agreed immediately.

"Yes. Let's play Spin the bottle" Amber shouted loudly. There were a few cheers and a few groans, one of which was mine. I knew how to play it of course, and out of choice it would not have been my first game of choice. But it was a simple game and needed little setting up.

"BORING." Yelled Emily typically.

"Unless we can play Truth or Dare spin the bottle with shots" she added enthusiastically.

I was taken aback to say the least, and I could already see how that would go downhill fast. Although I'd played spin the bottle a few times, I'd never played THAT version and it didn't take a genius to understand the rules. But truth, dares and alcohol were a dangerous mixture.

"What are the rules for that?" asked Ben.

I looked around the rest of the group, trying to gauge who was and who wasn't up for it. Ben was of course, hence his outburst about the rules. But Steven and Melanie were both looking apprehensive. That was understandable, especially Melanie I guess because she had had very little dealings with Amber and Steven, or her Aunt Emily for that matter.

Emily took a breath and we all waited for the explanation. All the while she was talking, I was watching the faces.

Emily began "So, it's spin the bottle -- but when the bottle points at you then the person who spun it gets to offer you a choice of answering a question truthfully or doing a dare. If you answer the question or do the dare, then you take a shot and the next person spins the bottle. If you refuse to answer, or you don't answer truthfully ... or you don't do the dare. Then you are out, and you have to go to another room."

Of course, as expected there were a host of questions.

"How will we know if the answer is true?" asked Amber inquisitively.

"Why do they have to go to another room?" asked Melanie.

But by far the most telling of questions came from Ben.

"What if you chose dare but it involves another person and they don't agree to let you." He asked, sounding a little guarded.

Of course, I knew straight away why he was asking. Emily went on to explain, that once the 'answer' to a Truth question was given it could be challenged and if the challenge was successful then the person was out. And the reason they had to go to another room was so they didn't get to enjoy the rest of the game. It was an incentive to stay in the game as long as you could, apparently.

To be honest, had it been anyone other than Emily -- I'd have said she was making the rules up as she went along. But knowing Emily, it was very likely that she had played this before and very likely that she knew the sort of things that could happen. I was very anxious and apprehensive myself, given the people in the group and our intertwined relationships.

"One more thing." Added Emily, with a hint of mischief in her voice. "It's a 'No limits' game. We're all consenting adults right?"

The word 'consent' sent absolute shockwaves up my spine, and my anxiety levels went through the roof. I really wasn't liking where this was heading. I was about to say something, when Ben interrupted.

"Yeah. We don't want a repeat of what Mel did last time." He laughed looking at his sister.

Melanie blushed profusely and I suddenly remembered the incident. Again I was about to intercede in her defence when Melanie herself piped up.

"Your question was totally inappropriate Ben. You shouldn't have asked it." Replied Melanie sounding wounded and hurt.

Of course, the others all wanted to know what the question was. Then I remembered, and considered whether I should share it. Before I could decide, Ben called out.

"I just asked her what was the biggest dildo she'd used on herself." He said, trying to make it sound like an innocent question.

Melanie blushed once more, and this time I did say something.

"Mel, you can watch TV in my bedroom if you want." I suggested, thinking and believing that Mel would not want to play if it was 'no limits'. But to my utter surprise, Mel just smiled.

"Just remember Bro, revenge is a dish best served cold." She replied, giving Ben a withering look.

Emily was about to start and called out. "Right -- everyone agreed? It's no limits. Back out now or you're in."

I stopped her, really feeling anxious and worried about the whole thing. "Can I have a word first Em?" I asked.

Emily stood up, a look of defiance on her face and we walked to the kitchen. Once in there I gave her another withering look.

"Are you insane? You realise how this could unravel? And then my little secret is out." I whispered, trying to sound as worried as I was feeling.

Emily smiled disarmingly. "Relax Sis. It won't get that far. It'll just be kissing and stuff." She answered.

"What about the questions.?" I asked, still sounding nervous and unconvinced.

"I won't ask any questions about you and Ben, and Ben isn't going to either is he -- not with his girlfriend there. So relax."

As usual, Emily had an answer for everything. I was still unsure, and in all honestly -- had Melanie dropped out, I might have well done likewise.

When we got back to the group I voiced my concern one last time to see if I got any support. "I really don't know if it's a good idea to have no limits." I said flatly.

"We've all got secrets, Mrs Piper." Said Steven sounding very respectful. "But that's part of the fun isn't it?" he concluded.

I smiled, it seemed everyone else was happy with not having any limits on the questions or the dares.

"If we're going to play this game Steven, you'll have to call me Jayne." I declared, feeling my last ounce of reluctance and unwillingness dissolve.

So I sat down, Amber to my left, then Ben, Mel, Steven and Emily.

Please Note: for editorial and readability reasons, I am not going to detail every spin of the bottle, every dare and every question -- only the relevant ones.

Emily, of course - spun the bottle first and it landed on Amber, and Amber chose a Truth.

"What have you bought that's been the biggest waste of money?" enquired Emily innocently.

Now, I don't know what it is about Emily -- or maybe it's just me. But almost everything that comes out of her mouth seems to hold a sexual connotation, and this question was no different. Amber's eyes furrowed slightly in thought before a beaming smile broke out and she giggled.