Consenting Shoulders (Pt 5)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But of course, neither Ben nor I showed any of that, and as I realise now -- it spoke volumes to Amber, who was sat there like the cat that had got the cream. Of course I should have protested, I should have demanded answers from Emily. I should have asked Ben what his knowledge of it was. But I didn't do any of that, and that I guess told Amber that I already knew.

Ben spun next and it landed on Amber so he gave her a lame drinking dare to do, which of course she did. In fairness to Ben, he was just trying to divert the direction of the game -- little realising just what the game was.

I then spun and it landed on Ben so I gave him a similar lame drinking dare to do, which he managed quite easily. But I knew I was just delaying the inevitable, since Amber was definitely not going to be dissuaded from her agenda.

Amber spun the bottle with a distinct glint in her eye and I just knew this was going to be another bombshell. Sure enough, when the bottle landed on Ben -- Amber smiled broadly.

By now, of course I was beginning to get attuned to Amber's agenda. It was clear that she was driving the 'discussion' toward incestuous relationships and in particular, trying to ascertain exactly how much of it was going on. What I didn't know then -- was just how much Amber already knew. This wasn't about Amber finding things out, it was about Amber getting us to admit to it all.

Amber fixed Ben with a stare, a slight smirk on her face, as she formulated her question -- once Ben had elected for a 'Truth' question. I had no doubt that, even if Ben had chosen a Dare -- the dare would have involved me and would also have directed the 'game' in the direction that Amber wanted.

"Ben, would you like to fuck your Mum?" she asked flatly.

Though I was sort of prepared for a bombshell, the question still astounded me. Poor Ben looked equally shellshocked and the look on Amber's face told me she was enjoying seeing our awkwardness. It was also clear from the look on her face that she already knew the answer.

I took a deep breath, glancing over at Ben as his eyes danced all over the place trying to reconcile his situation. Amber had cornered Ben in exactly the same way as she had cornered Emily and it was an impressive move. I had expected Amber to drive the discussion further along the lines of Ben and Emily, so I had expected the question to be whether Ben wanted to fuck his Auntie. By moving the focus to me, Amber had side-swiped the both of us.

"I ... I ...oh fuck Amber, what kind of question is that?" began Ben, tumbling over his words.

Amber didn't reply -- just smiled wanly at the 2 of us as we both struggled to understand the implications of what was about to be revealed. Amber knew. Quite what she knew, remained to be seen -- but it was clear she planned to find out.

But it was Ben's action that surprised me. Abruptly, Ben stood up looking both stunned and upset.

"I can't believe you'd even ask me that Amber." He muttered gruffly, before adding "You know what, I'm out. You can keep playing your silly games, I don't want to play anymore."

I stifled a giggle, despite the seriousness of the situation. Ben sounded so petulant and churlish and it reminded me of the tantrums he used to have as a boy. Amber too, giggled -- although the cause of her amusement was undoubtedly not the same as mine.

"Just you and me, Jayne." She said looking at me with a fixed stare.

I met her glare and tried to steel my gaze. "Ah. I fold." I declared in response to her hard look.

It was true, at that point I was really ready to call it a night. I had no interest in 'winning' the game and I had less interest in letting Amber discover my secret. If she already knew, then it benefitted me none to admit it to her. And on the off chance that she only 'suspected' it -- then it gave me some wriggle room.

"Oh come on, Jayne. We're just getting to the best bit." She laughed, before adding "Don't you want to know how I found out?"

Of course I did, and it at least answered my question that Amber did more than 'suspect' it. But I hated having to go along with her 'plan'.

"I think you're confusing my desires with your own as regards having sex with your brother." I countered. It was a weak riposte but all I could muster as I felt the enormity of the situation now weighing on me.

"I only found out for sure earlier today. I suspected of course -- for a long time. But I had to be certain." she offered, sounding somewhat conciliatory.

My mind raced, playing over all the questions and dares that had occurred during the game and trying to work out what could possibly have given it away for certain. Amber must have seen my thought process, and smiled.

"Oh nothing during the game." She declared, putting me out of my miserly.

I looked at her blankly.

"When Ben got to my place tonight, he took a shower. While he did so -- I decided to play a trick on him. I was going to take a naked selfie of myself and then set it as his screensaver on his phone."

I took a deep breath, realising now that if Amber had got into his phone then all my pictures and texts were available for her to read. A part of me felt this was a little bit of a betrayal of trust but once again, Amber seemed to pre-empt my concern.

"It was honestly an innocent thing, I really didn't mean to spy on him." She assured, then continued by saying "I went into his gallery and saw the pictures -- your pictures. Hardly normal photos that a mum would send her son." Amber guffawed.

I remained silent, in all honestly -- what could I say? I couldn't deny it and there was no way I could mitigate it or rationalise it. In truth, I wanted Amber to just cut to the chase. What was her intent? What was she going to do with this information?

"But yes, I did then look at his texts. And I feel a little bad about that. I wasn't trying to catch him out -- let's face it, it was fairly obvious from the pictures alone, that there was something sexual going on between you so it was more for confirmation really." She smiled.

My mind was racing now, evaluating Amber's demeanour and her intention. I could see no malice or upset in her face, quite the opposite and a new hope began to fill my heart.

"So?" I asked blankly. "So what now? I suppose you're going to warn me away from Ben and threaten to expose me if I go near him again?" I half sneered.

But Amber's response blew me away.

"Oh no -- Mommy dear. Quite the opposite. I think we're going to need a larger bed." She giggled uncontrollably.

The End.

Well, that's pretty much my story, and there isn't very much more I can add from my own point of view. As always, I look forward to reading your thoughts.

Perhaps -- if there is enough interest, I will try to convince some of the others to describe their own adventures in detail. Emily did get to fuck Ben, and we did have a 'threesome' (and foursome) in the (larger) bed that I bought.

But about 18 months later, Emily met a guy and said she wanted to make a go of it with him. Ben graduated and then dropped the bombshell on me that Amber and he were going off to Africa -- working for a charity to help children.

As for me? Well, thank goodness for Social Media and Phone Apps that now allow me to indulge my fantasises and find like minded people. I get my share of sex, but of course it will never live up to the incredible memories I have.

Thank you all for reading, for your lovely feedback and thanks to my Editor and Publisher for all the help and assistance.