Consenting Shoulders (Pt 5)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck Mum, are you still horny?" he asked with a giggle.

I grinned back at him. "You're a mother fucker, son. From now on I'm your fuck toy and you get to fuck me whenever you want" I whispered sultrily.

I began sucking Ben's cock -- not really sure if there was any cum left in his balls now. It seemed and felt as if he'd emptied the entire contents into me, or onto me that night. During the night, and as I had slowly sobered up -- I had expected my head to fill with feelings of guilt and pangs of conscience once again.

Not a bit of it. I was swathed in soft and pleasurable waves of satisfaction and contentment. I cared little for the days ahead, gave no thought to the ramifications and recriminations of my actions. I was happy, and I was more than just well fucked. I wallowed in the moment, and in the excitement and anticipation that coursed through me even as I continued to suck my son's cock.

To my delight, it began to get hard once more but I knew we had very little time. Using my fingers I began to gently massage his balls and my other hand encircled the base of his shaft and I began to move my hand up and down the shaft as my mouth sucked and licked his knob. I closed my lips around Ben's cock to form a seal and then began to move it up and down in a rapid motion.

To my delight, Ben understood my intention and placed his hands on either side of my head. The holding my head in position, he began to thrust his cock in and out of my mouth, moaning lowly as he did so.

Of course, my breathing became a little difficult and I began to snort through my nose as Ben continued to fuck my mouth relentlessly. I didn't care, though my lungs burned from lack of air and my mind screamed at me to open my mouth and get more air. But I kept my lips firmly sealed around Ben's cock and he continued to slide it in and out with increasingly powerful strokes.

After a few minutes, Ben eased off and I took the opportunity to take in gasps of air before once more sucking and licking Ben's cock. I ran my tongue along the shaft, swirling and dragging the tip of my tongue all around his shaft. I took his balls into my mouth and gently ran my tongue over the ridges. Ben moaned loudly and threw his head back in pleasure, I guess.

I dropped my mouth back over his cock and also began stroking it firmly with my hand. With this action, I knew Ben wouldn't last long and sure enough before long he let out a low groan.

"Ah fuck yeah. Gonna cum."

I wasted no time, and quickly encircled his shaft with my mouth once more as I felt his cock twitch and shudder and with a small jerk forward I felt his cum spray the back of my throat. Sadly, he could only manage about 3 or 4 spurts and there was very little actual cum. But I cared not, lapping it up like a thirsty dog.

"Fuck. I'm late. I really have to go Mum." Yelled Ben looking at the clock.

It was 08:41 and I knew Ben had to be at the lecture by 9am.

"Go. Go." I yelled. "I can let myself out and I'll call you later."

I lay there, watching my son get dressed. His firm back and broad shoulders turning me on once more. Ben turned to look at me, his sculptured stomach tensing as he put his t-shirt on. God how I wanted to drag him right back into bed at that moment. I wasn't finished with him, but needs must, and I knew he needed to go.

Ben wiped his face with a flannel then quickly brushed his teeth before tuning to me with a grin. He didn't need to say anything, neither did I. We exchanged a look that is hard to explain. It was one of understanding, that we had just given each other immense pleasure and enjoyment and we both looked forward to doing it again very soon.

My son bent over me and gave me kiss on the lips, I grabbed his shoulders and jokingly pulled on them as if I was going to drag him back into bed. A part of me screamed for me to do it, to hell with his lecture or anything else. But thankfully, my instinct kicked in and I knew that would have been selfish and wrong of me.

"Have a safe journey home and text me later." He laughed before grabbing his wallet and keys and then leaving.

I lay there for a bit longer, languishing in the sheer incredibleness of it all. I had just been fucked, well and truly and by my own son. I had had countless incredible orgasms and experienced feelings that I had previously only fantasised about. My head still swam with almost disbelief at what had happened.

But it had happened. And as I dropped my hand absently between my legs I could still feel the dampness of my cunt, even now as it still longed for more. Finally, I got up and washed myself as best I could in the little sink in Ben's room then dried myself with a towel. From my case I took a hairbrush and fixed my hair before applying a little makeup.

Then I checked my phone, still no message from Emily and I cursed loudly. But my head was hurting a bit more now, as the alcohol began to leave my body. So, gathering all my stuff up, I took my small suitcase and went into the hallway.

The entire floor was silent, and I guessed that all the students had already gone for their lectures. I turned and headed to the common room, thinking to fix myself a coffee and take some headache tablets to ease the hangover that was lurking over me. I fetched a cup, turned the kettle on and then searched for some coffee.

That was when I heard a noise behind me, and I turned to look. There, stood in just his shorts was Kyle.

"Well, good morning young man." I declared eagerly, before adding "Where did you disappear to last night? I was hoping to um ..."

I left the sentence hanging as I saw Kyle start to blush.

"Oh ... uhhh ... Mmmmmrs Pppppiper?" Stammered Kyle awkwardly.

Something about his vulnerability and shyness got to me, and in the back of mind I heard a little voice say that we had some 'unfinished business'. I started getting wet then, knowing that I was going to fuck Kyle right there and then on the table.

"Shouldn't you be at a lecture?" I enquired, standing up and giving my tits a little jiggle.

Kyle gave a cough, and blushed once more.

"Nnnnno ... I ... I ... not till this afterrrrr ... noon." He offered awkwardly.

It was just the news I wanted to hear.

"We should finish off what we started last night, don't you think?" I asked, starting to unbutton my blouse.

Kyle glanced around in almost blind panic, but whether he was checking if there was anyone else around or looking for an escape route, I wasn't sure. To be honest, I had expected Kyle to jump at the chance of a decent uninterrupted fuck -- but that was just me. His response was a little more subdued and restrained. That was until I walked up to him and dropped my hand inside his shorts.

His cock responded immediately and began to harden deliciously. Kyle groaned loudly but said nothing as I got on my knees and then pulled his shorts down, letting hi now erect cock spring out firm and proud.

"Oh Kyle, you're much bigger than I remember." I lied, knowing this would increase his confidence greatly.

It worked, as Kyle cock twitched and shuddered to my touch. I pushed Kyle back against the worktop and then, back on my knees I began to suck him. Immediately Kyle began to groan lowly and I remembered the speed at which he'd come the previous night. I wasn't going to make the same mistake this time, so after a very brief round of sucking and licking I stood up.

I removed the rest of my blouse, my bra and then stepped out of my skirt before finally removing my panties. All the time, Kyle stood there staring -- like the proverbial Rabbit in headlights. Once I was naked, I made my way to the table and with a bit of effort managed to get onto it, then shuffled up a bit further so it supported my legs.

I smiled at Kyle, then, spreading my legs wide -- I licked my fingers and then began to strum my clit slowly. Kyle stood there, directly in front and getting a great view of my wet pussy I'm sure. I had to use one arm to steady myself and keep myself upright on the table as my other hand rubbed my clit, and alternately fingered myself.

"Oh fuck Kyle. Wouldn't you ... wouldn't you like to help me with this." I moaned sexily, giving him a lusty smile.

Thankfully, Kyle got the message loud and clear and even though his touch was a little clumsy, it felt really good. His touch on my clit was tentative and unsure, as was his fingering of my cunt hole. He was basically, repeating the actions he had just watched me do.

"Oh Fuck Kyle." I moaned lowly, trying to convey a sense of passion and desire. "Can you ... can you shove a few fingers in there and make sure I'm wet."

OK. You guys reading can stop laughing now. Of course I was wet, fucking hell -- I was dripping. But I wanted Kyle to understand the importance of making sure the woman was 'ready'. Leaving aside that I seemed to be in a permanent state of 'ready to fuck' -- I needed Kyle to learn how to tell.

"Oooohhhh." I moaned as Kyle inserted 2 fingers into my cunt.

But just as I expected him to start finger fucking me, he didn't. I opened one closed eye and saw the bewilderment on his face. Bless his cotton socks, he really didn't know what to do.

"Ahhh Kyle ... push them in and out ... fuck me with your fingers." I implored.

A flash of understanding washed over Kyle face and I felt him begin to saw his fingers in and out. In truth, he wasn't that gently and his nails could have done with trimming as I felt them catch me a few times. No matter, any finger fuck was better than nothing I told myself.

"You feel how wet I am Kyle?" I asked, opening both eyes to look at him.

Kyle smiled, for once nodding and looking much more interested that he had to begin with.

"That ... that means." I breathed lowly, trying to convey my growing pleasure and excitement.

"If I'm wet ... it means I ... I want to be fucked." I added with a gasp, as an unexpected shudder ran through me.

In truth, I had not expected an orgasm or anything even get near it. This whole exercise was for the benefit of Kyle. I truly and honestly wanted to give him the best experience and pleasure that I could. I was going to be the one that he would remember as having taken his cherry and I wanted that memory to be the very best I could.

I saw his cock twitch again in response and I decided this was it. I shuffled to the edge of the table, until my hips were on the edge and my legs dangled over the side. Then putting my back to the table, I used my hands and grabbed each ankle lifting my legs straight up in the air. Then with a large breath and a huff of effort I cried out.

"Oh Fuck Kyle. I want you. Please, please stick your cock in my cunt. Please fuck me Kyle, fuck me hard." I wailed.

For a brief moment Kyle stopped and hesitated, and I wondered just how much more I'd need to do to get him to fuck me. But, thankfully he got the idea and moved up between my legs. The look on his face was priceless and a mixture of disbelief and wonderment. I can only imagine what was going through his virgin mind. OK so technically, he wasn't a virgin -- having already had his cock inside me. But he hadn't cum inside me and that is why I still viewed him as a virgin.

Bending my knees and lowering my legs slightly I was able to free up my hands so that I used one hand to strum my clit once more, while the other hand helped and guided Kyle's cock to where it needed to be. I felt the tip of Kyle cock with my fingers and nestled it onto my cunt, spreading my cunt lips with my other hand as I did so. Then satisfied he was in position, I groaned once more.

"Ohhhh Please Kyle. Please, please fuck me. I need your cock, I've been dreaming about it all night Kyle. Dreaming and fantasying about you shoving your lovely cock into me. Fantasizing about you fucking me Kyle." I squealed, sounding as sexy and desperate as I could.

I heard Kyle take a big breath.

"Ohhh fuckkkkk. Mmmrs Pppiper. Oh FUCKKKKK." He moaned as I felt his cock slide into me.

"Oh yes that's it." I responded before adding "Oh yes, shove your big cock into me. Fuck me hard like the man you are."

That seemed to do the trick for Kyle and from somewhere out of nowhere -- he began really fucking me for real. I mean, his strokes were nice and long, deep and firm. As I said previously, he wasn't all that big, but of course none of that mattered. He was doing pretty good with what he had and I certainly wasn't complaining. I continued to huff loudly, in time to each of his thrusts as I hoped he'd accept the encouragement.

To my delight, I felt a little tremble in my tummy and I recognised the onset of an orgasm. Pretty soon, I no longer needed to pretend. Kyle's fucking was having the desired effect and my cunt continued to gush of course. I felt my orgasm approach, and my breathing was laboured once more. As was Kyle's.

"Oh fucking hell, that's good Kyle. Yes, keep going, keep fucking me good." I moaned in genuine enjoyment and pleasure.

But it was never going to last that long and pretty soon I heard Kyle taking several sharp gasps of breath and realised that he was about to come. Now, as most of you will know -- I quite like the taste and texture of cum and I really don't mind where a guy deposits it. But this was Kyle's first time and I wanted him to feel the genuine unfettered pleasure of being able to spurt full force into a woman's cunt. I figured there would be plenty of girls that would let him cum on their tits or on their face and mouth. There would be fewer that would allow him to fuck them, and fewer still that would let him cum inside them.

"Oh yes. I'm cumming." I lied.

That must have sent Kyle over the top and I heard him moan loudly once more.

"Ah fuck Mrs Piper ... yes ... I'm coming inside you ... fuck I'm gonna cum." He yelled, not a trace of the stutter that normally consumed him.

I felt his cum spray onto my cunt walls and I felt the warmth as his cock continued to slide in and out, spreading the cum all over my insides.

"Oh yes. Yes. Come inside me Kyle. Fuck me good and spray your lovely cum inside me." I moaned in response, feeling a little shudder as a mini orgasm washed over me.

Sadly, it was all over a little to quick and too soon. Kyle gave a long moan of satisfaction and exhaustion, before plopping down on a nearby chair, seemingly fully spent.

As my senses slowly returned, I realised that I was not exactly in the most decent of positions, such as I was -- on my back with cum dripping out of my cunt and onto the table. With a bit of effort I managed to stand, and though my legs shook a bit they managed to take my weight long enough for me to gather my clothes and quickly put them on once more. Again, I didn't bother with my bra and panties so just put on my skirt and blouse.

When I turned back to look at Kyle he had put his shorts back on and was sat in the chair with a contented smile on his face.

"Well Kyle." I began. "You're not a virgin anymore."

"You're a good fucker and you made me cum, and that's not easy believe me." I lied once more.

Kyle's eyes went wide and I could see the pride in his face.

"It's true." I continued. "And if these girls here have any sense they'll be letting you fuck them too." I offered, hoping this would boost his confidence.

"Just ask them out nicely, and don't be in too much of a rush." I added with a wink.

Just then, my phone pinged and when I checked it -- it was Emily, saying she would meet me by the car in 5 minutes. Everything came rushing back to me. Emily and Steven, and what had Emily told him? I hoped I'd have a bit of time to ask Emily on the drive back. But for now, I needed a drink of water and then I needed to find my keys.

Filling a cup with cold water, I downed it in one before turning back to Kyle -- who still sat there with a dreamy smile on his face.

"I have to go now Kyle. I hope ... I hope you enjoyed it, what we did." I muttered, immediately cursing the patronising tone it contained.

"Ah ... Oh ... OooooOk." Replied Kyle blandly, barely understanding what I was saying I guess.

I walked past him, pulling my suitcase with me then stopped and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"Take Care. Kyle." I offered as I set off down the hallway.

Once I got outside, the fresh air hit me and my eyes blinked several times in the bright light of the sunshine. For a minute I was a little disorientated as I tried to get my bearings. Finally, recognising a building that was in the direction of the car park I began to walk across toward it. As I got near, I heard a shout and turned to see Emily jogging toward me.

"Hi Sis. How did it go?" asked Emily innocently.

In truth I knew she meant it in as much as asking how my night had been, but a part of me worried that she had somehow found out or discovered what Ben and I had done. Had Ben text her maybe? Would he have done that? I really couldn't figure out how else she would have known. I pressed down on my worry and concern, and told myself she couldn't possibly know and that she was only asking how I was, or at worst 'fishing' to see what detail I'd give up.

"More to the point, how did you 2 get on." I asked, deliberately turning the conversation and knowing Emily would not be able to resist in regaling me with all the dirty details.

"I'll tell you when we get in the car." Giggled Emily, pointing at our car that was now in view.

As we got to the car, I unlocked it and put the bags in the back, then with a huge sigh I got in the car and we set off for home -- this time, with Emily driving. I knew it was going to be an awkward and difficult drive. I had a lot of decisions to make and I needed to make them quickly, before Emily began her interrogation.

I had to decide just how much I was going to tell her. I could tell her about Kyle of course, that would only amuse her all the more. But it was what had happened with me and Ben that was the issue. After everything I'd said to her on the way down. After pleading with her not to make a move on him, after all the remonstration and disapproval I'd voiced -- how would she react to finding out what I'd done.

But the other half of me knew that she already knew that Ben and I had fucked once. And I also knew how difficult it was for me to keep things from my sister. If I told her now, I might be able to gain her forgiveness and understanding. I wouldn't have to walk around on egg shells whenever Ben and her were around. I hated that thought, I wanted to be open and honest with Emily. I knew I could trust my sister, of course I could -- at least as far as I could trust anyone with this sort of information.

And there was one more thing. Ben and I would be fucking regularly now -- whenever he came home. But of course, you -- dear reader -- had already worked that one out hadn't you. And given Emily's propensity to drop in on a whim, and let herself in with a key -- there was always a chance that she would catch me and Ben in bed together.

As we set off we began to talk, innocently and generally to begin with -- about our hangovers and how much we'd had to drink the previous night. I told her that I'd said goodbye to Ben this morning, which wasn't a lie -- and I didn't go into any detail. Then I asked her about her 'night'.

"Before I tell you, I need to admit something." Said Emily rather coyly.

It was a tone of voice I was familiar with, and I knew it was something I was not going to like. I quickly ran through the possibilities of what it might be, before reconciling that it would be quicker to let her tell me.

"Go on." I said simply.

Emily took a breath. "Steven knows that you're Ben's mum."

I glanced at her, keeping my face as emotionless as possible, but said nothing. I had found out this was always the best way to get Emily to explain fully. Asking her questions just gave her opportunity to go off on a tangent.