Continuing Teah’s Legacy

Story Info
Gemeca meets Marquis.
3.3k words
1.5
1.3k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kenya Brown was back in the office bathroom, butt naked on the toilet pushing out a rock hard dookie. Under the nearby sink was a well concealed sports cam that recorded everything Kenya was doing.

From the nearby mechanical closet, Marquis watched all of the action on his mobile device via the sports cam named: Office 1. Then he switched views back to the Foyer 1 cam with Gemeca in the unisex restroom.

Gemeca was leaning forward, bent over, her double-bubble butt spread, her anus gaped open with the head of a massive fecal rock obstructing her rectum.

The crackling sound that her turd made as it slowly moved out of her poop chute was crisp, clear, and deeply profound as the hidden sports cam captured the action.

Hot damn, Marquis thought. This girl can really shit!

The turd moving out of Gemeca's body was shaped like an avocado; it looked painful and it must've smelled awful. Marquis watched Gemeca's turd drop and noticed that she still had some poop in her butthole. Gemeca knew she wasn't finished, but she wanted to get going.

Gemeca wiped herself the best she could, pulled up her panties and jeans, and washed her hands. When the toilet automatically flushed, it didn't wash her thick turd down into the trap. The poop was so thick and heavy, it stayed on the toilet bowl incline when the vacating flush water washed down on to it.

Hannah waited outside the unisex bathroom until Gemeca came out with her hand on her belly.

"I just tore that bathroom down," Gemeca boasted.

"Did everything come out?" Hannah asked.

"No," Gemeca said. "I still got some dookie in there."

"You can finish at home," Hannah started walking.

Marquis quickly, silently shut the mechanical closet door as Hannah and Gemeca walked by. He waited a good 5 minutes before he went into the unisex restroom to get a good whiff of Gemeca's bodily waste if the odor was still lingering in the air.

When Marquis got a look at her turd still in the bowl, he used his index finger to nudge it. He noted that it was dark, had cracks on the surface, and it was warm to touch. He went to the kitchen and got some resealable food storage bags. He collected the turd using latex gloves and left the unisex bathroom with his prize.

Marquis returned to the main office only to see Kenya exit the restroom. She smiled at him and opened her office door for him. He joined her inside where they immediately started kissing. Marquis grabbed Kenya's lush ass and drove his tongue deeper into her mouth.

"I just took a dookie," Kenya told him.

"Did it hurt?" he asked.

"Yes," Kenya breathed, recalling the feeling of that huge boulder nearly breaking her anus. "My booty hole is still sore from passing that monster." She turned around and pulled down her pants. She opened her butt cheeks and exposed her anus to him. "Look at that swollen little ass pucker. It just gave birth to a massive turd."

By this time, Marquis was usually on his knees, giving Kenya a rim job before she left for the day. But, the fact that he was still standing raised a red flag with Kenya.

"You gonna eat my ass?" Kenya asked him.

"I have to go," Marquis said, remembering that he had Gemeca's turd in a food bag in the employee refrigerator.

"You owe me," Kenya reminded him.

"I haven't forgotten our deal," he said.

"I hope not," she said. "I've been pooping for you for quite a while. You know how this things works."

"See you on Monday," he hurried out of her office.

Kenya took note of his urgency and had the feeling that Marquis was no longer under her spell. She wanted her ass licked and she was going to make him do it, or else.

After collecting his concealed sports cams, Marquis thought about Gemeca's turd on the way home. The thought Gemeca finishing her business in the privacy of her own bathroom caused precum to seep from the head of Marquis' already throbbing penis.

But, Marquis had to switch roles. He had to get ready for church that evening. He was studying to become a Baptist minister. His family and friends were counting on him to take his rightful place in the community as a leader and a role model. Hallelujah, Marquis thought to himself.

------------------------

Thanks to Hannah confronting Kenya, Gemeca was hired as a temp worker through Gateway Academic Staffing (GAS). On her first day of work, Kenya told Gemeca to stay away from Marquis because he was a Christian minister and he was super strict about his beliefs.

But, Gemeca knew Kenya had her eye on Marquis and looked to take Marquis for herself. Gemeca was placed in the nurses' office far from the main office so that whatever Kenya was doing with Marquis wouldn't be detected.

After two days of wiping noses and tying shoes, Gemeca went back to Gateway and asked to become an office aide rather than a nurse's aide (she wasn't certified to assist nurses anyway). Her request was granted, and she was put into the main office beside LaToya.

This happened on Kenya's day off, so LaToya (Kenya's lapdog and inquisitive assistant) texted Kenya to let Kenya know that Gemeca was moving in on her territory. Kenya was happy because her divorce was finalized, but when she got out of court and read LaToya's text, she was livid.

Now, Kenya knew she would have to openly compete with younger Gemeca for Marquis. Despite her deal with Hannah, Kenya made it her mission to get Gemeca fired.

------------------------

It was Friday afternoon and Gemeca was finishing up her work in the main office. Marquis was in and out of the building all day, running errands for Kenya. Gemeca kept her head down and did what she was told. Kenya had her eye on Gemeca and kept their verbal exchanges cursory.

Around 2:45pm, Kenya was called to a meeting for admins only. Once Kenya left the main office, Marquis finally returned and took his place beside Gemeca at another desk behind the front counter.

Gemeca took brief, cautious glances at Marquis and was careful not to show any real, genuine interest in him.

Marquis kept his eyes on his flat screen monitor as he typed on the keyboard to input data into spreadsheet cells.

Then, he looked to Gemeca and smiled.

"You like it here?" he asked.

Gemeca looked to her left and bucked her eyes at him.

"Excuse me?"

"You're from Gateway," Marquis turned in his chair, knees pointing in her direction. "How do you like it?"

Gemeca cut her eyes; he was so damned handsome.

"It's okay. Pays the bills."

"True," he said, and turned back to his monitor.

Gemeca looked at his black dress shoes, which were military-polished shiny; his suit fit his slender frame snug.

She took him for a metrosexual, but knew she couldn't deduce his sexuality without further interrogation.

"What happened to LaToya?" Gemeca asked him.

"Transferred," he said. "That's why Kenya's in that meeting right now. She wasn't happy about her bestie being moved to another building."

"Kenya said you're studying to be a minister."

"Yes."

"You believe in God?"

"Of course."

"You gay?"

Marquis turned in his chair to face Gemeca.

"What did you say?"

"Are you gay?"

Marquis chuckled and nodded his head.

"What is with you modern women?"

"It's a yes or no question," Gemeca said.

"Why is it when you see a man well-dressed, he has to be gay or down-low? Is that what you females think about us? Because, last time I checked, men were men."

"Yup," Gemeca quipped. "You're gay."

Marquis' long arm reached over and jerked Gemeca's chair in his direction. Her hands were perched, fingertips downward like she was still typing.

"Where's your father?" he asked.

"At home. Where's yours?"

"What did your dad teach you about men?"

"Don't trust them," she replied.

"You don't trust you own dad?"

"He's my father. That's different."

"I saw your mom when she came here with you."

"So?"

"I recognize her face," Marquis bobbed his head. "She used to run some porn site a few years back. Right?"

Gemeca got up and went to the copier. Marquis noted her huge ass bulging behind her black blazer pant set.

When Gemeca lifted the copier lid, Marquis slammed it down. She looked to him like he was insane, and her senses went wild.

She'd never been close to him before...

Bend me over and fuck me in the ass, Gemeca thought.

"Have you lost your mind?" she asked.

"Plan on following in your mother's footsteps?"

"You're harassing me," she reminded him.

"You attacked my sexually."

"You insulted my mother."

"You're the one who called me gay. That's workplace sexual harassment. Just imagine what Kenya would do to you if she found out about that."

Gemeca turned to Marquis; the turd she tried to pass at home that didn't budge was starting to rub against the tender pink walls of her rectum.

"I need this job," she whispered.

"You already know Kenya doesn't like you. Don't give her a reason to fire you. Now, I'll ask you again: are you going to follow in your mother's footsteps?"

"Yes," Gemeca snapped at him. "I'm going to carry on my family's tradition of pooping on camera for money."

Gemeca cut a silent fart, but the smell quickly rose and alerted both her and Marquis that she had to take a shit.

"Excuse me," she moved around him, and because she just broke wind.

Marquis stood there and inhaled the putrid aroma of her flatulence. He knew that she had to shit, and he banked on the idea that the turd she tried to pass when she was at home was still inside her body.

Luckily, he already had the hidden sports cam set up in the office bathroom. And, that was exactly where Gemeca went a few minutes later.

Marquis retreated to a custodial closet and locked himself inside. He quickly took out his mobile device and flicked the screen to bring up the video feed he desired.

On screen, he saw Gemeca from the back, rubbing her butt with her hands. The sports cam was installed in the touchless sensory flush valve of the toilet; Marquis had taken the brass chrome device apart just in case Gemeca stayed standing while she pooped.

Just for good measure, he had another wireless cam hidden on a seat cover dispenser behind the toilet in the form of a silver Phillips screw with a small mini/micro HD video camera embedded in the truss head.

There was no way in the world Marquis was going to miss Gemeca's bowel movement, unless she refused to use the office bathroom. But, Gemeca wasn't going to suffer any longer. The turd was banging on her backdoor.

She unbuttoned and unzipped her dress pants and pulled them down to her knees. She rubbed her buttocks behind white silk cheeky briefs that let the bottoms of her glutes hang out.

Gemeca let a bass fart go before she rubbed her cheeks in a circular motion and took her briefs down. She spread her buttocks open, leaned forward and grunted.

The flush valve cam caught the start of a dark, shiny knot crowning in her opening anus. Thick, white cream seeped from between her vaginal lips and dribbled below her slick, shiny gooch.

She sat down and leaned forward with her hands still holding her cheeks open, the horrendous bulk of polished dark poo nested firmly in her hole.

Marquis watched the action on his mobile device.

Gemeca groaned as she pushed down on the thing inside of her. It spread her open until the meat around her anus creased to accommodate what looked like a hunk of natural Obsidian moving down toward the toilet water.

When Marquis heard the turd drop, his penis pulsated and precum wet his briefs. It took everything he had to resist putting his hand down his pants to rub one out.

Gemeca wiped, stood, pulled up her briefs and pants, turned around and flushed the toilet. She quickly washed her hands and checked her face and hair.

Marquis got back just in time to see Gemeca leaving the office restroom. She sat down with perfect posture and pretended that Marquis wasn't there and that she never went in there and dropped that polished volcanic glass.

When two other office workers entered, Marquis sat down with a smile on his face.

Gemeca noticed him smiling.

"What are you so happy about?" she asked.

"That turd hurt, didn't it?"

Gemeca looked around to see if anybody else in the office heard what Marquis just said.

"How long were you holding that? It nearly split your booty hole open, didn't it?"

Gemeca was silent at this point.

"Women poop too," Marquis said kindly. "Don't be ashamed of it, Gemeca. If I were your man, I wouldn't love you any less if you dropped a deuce in my toilet."

Gemeca blurted out, "Yes, it did."

"What?" he asked.

Gemeca stood up, hands folded in front of her.

"Can I speak to you in private, please?"

Gemeca left the office prompting Marquis to follow.

They walked to the other end of the building to the break room where they entered a supply closet. Gemeca shut the door behind them and turned to Marquis.

"Yes," Gemeca continued. "It hurt my booty hole."

Marquis leaned his right shoulder on the wall.

"Something you want to tell me?"

"You said if you were my man you'd still love me even if I pooped in your toilet?"

"Yes."

Gemeca put her hands to the front of her pants.

"I want to show you something."

Gemeca batted her eyes at him and turned around.

When Marquis heard her pants unzip, he nearly lost his load. He keep a lid on it when she pulled down her pants mid-thigh and exposed her naked behind to him.

She pulled up her blazer jacket to reveal the dip in her lower back just above her buttocks. She opened her cheeks and showed him her anus, which reminded him of the top of a drawstring shopping bag.

"A turd the size of my fist came out of there."

She flexed her anus a bit.

"It was so hard that it made me wet."

Gemeca pulled up her pants and turned around.

Marquis pulled her close and kissed her.

Gemeca's senses erupted and she lost her sense of time and space in a matter of nano seconds.

Her soul vibrated on a frequency with his, and she let this man hold her in his arms, because if he let her go, she would fall. But, she already fell. She was in it. It was what her mother Hannah told her about. It was meant to be.

Marquis took his mouth from hers.

Gemeca fixed her clothes and exhaled.

"Better get back to work," she said.

"Yeah," he agreed.

------------------------

When Gemeca came home, she found Hannah at the kitchen table making a necklace out of Venetian Murano glass beads. For what reason, Gemeca didn't know.

She guessed her mother was getting older and needed something to keep her mind occupied.

"How was work?" Hannah asked.

"That guy Maquis?"

"Yes?"

"He knows about you and the website."

"What else is new?"

Gemeca breathed out and said, "He kissed me."

"You don't waste any time, do you?"

"Mom, he made the first move."

Hannah stopped what she as doing.

"Sure, he did. What'd you do? Show him your ass?"

"I don't know what to do. I think he's cool, but I don't think I want this going forward. I'm going to tell him that I'd like us to just be friends from now on."

Hannah put the half-finished necklace down on the table and removed her reading glasses.

"So, you're going to friend zone him because you're afraid you won't control the relationship's outcome?"

"I'm playing it safe," Gemeca said.

"You're a goddamn fool," Hannah professed.

"Well, what would you do, mom?"

"Marry him."

"What if he cheats on me?"

"Gemeca, men are going to cheat. There's nothing you can do about it but be the best spouse you can be."

"So, what if dad wanted to cheat?"

"He considered it once. I simply told him to go ahead and have his fun. Just don't bring home any diseases or unwanted children. Guess what? He didn't do it."

"Every man isn't dad."

"But, it's the example you picked, right? You want a man like your father, because he stayed with me even after all the crap I put him through." Hannah took a sip of tea from her mug. "Let me put you on to some game, so you won't repeat my mistakes. I watched my mother sabotage her relationship with my dad. She ruined her marriage and wrecked our home all over some feelings she had. She later regretted it. She wanted my dad back, but he moved on."

Hannah nodded. "I thought I was going to be better than her. But, I turned out to be a slut, on my way to racking up a high body count. Your father was a good man and I cheated on him with his best friend. But, when he slept with my mother, I couldn't deal with it. So, I gave him a baby to keep him around, because I knew I wasn't going to find another man like him anytime soon."

"I'm an anchor baby?" Gemeca asked.

"You're our daughter," Hannah corrected her.

"Okay. Let's say I'm stupid and I want to be with this guy. What do I do to keep him?"

"Marry him."

"Bullshit."

"You're stupid if you brush him off. What you won't do, another woman will."

"What I do for him another woman won't do."

Hannah already knew.

"Did you poop for him?"

"I'm thinking about it."

"What do you bring to the table, Gemeca?"

"I am the table."

Hannah rolled her eyes.

"You stupid little fuck wad."

"What?!"

"If you want to keep a man, be his support. Put him first. Uplift him. The only reason your dad didn't kick me to the curb is when he comes home, I give him peace."

"I'm the prize," Gemeca boasted.

"You're just a vagina with an inflated ego. There are thousands of women just like you who think they're the prize, until their beauty fades and their eggs get old. It's not about you, sweetie. He's the prize, not you.

"Mom, how is he the prize?"

"Because Marquis had to create his value. You have to maintain yours by not being a whore."

"I got options."

"You're at the casino gambling. You won $25,000, but you want to see if you can win $100,000. You think the options are endless, but your warranty will eventually run out. You can't hustle the house; the odds are never in your favour, and good men are not picked from trees."

"I know that," Gemeca said, without a clue.

"Then, you'd better wise up really quick. Because it's blood sport out there. You're going to have to compete."

"Compete with who?" Gemeca asked.

"You don't think Kenya wants Marquis? You don't think that bitch will get you fired to have that fine man all to herself? You'd better wake up and read the tea leaves."

Hannah put her reading glasses back on and continued working her beaded necklace.

Gemeca sat there silent, but she wasn't thinking about what her mother just told her. In her deluded mind, she had more pressing manners to consider.

I showed Marquis my butthole, Gemeca thought. I want him to fuck me in the ass. I think I need professional help.