Control Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Taking her back to the bedroom, he sat her on the bed, allowing her to slip into "putty" mode, so she could be posed. Wrapping her in a fluffy towel, he left her posed as if she was winking at him -- literally. With her legs crossed seductively, as if to hide a secret, a smirk on her lips. He stepped back with his own smirk, snapping photo after photo, enjoyment the moment, though the greatest joy in it would be when she saw the pictures later.

As he left the room, he snapped his fingers.

"Unfreeze."

Her shriek of shock to his back was music to his ears, all that he'd wanted from the arrangement, Sophia knowing that something had happened, even though there was nothing that she could do about it. He imagined her scrambling, flinging the towel off, hands flying to her face. Yet she would know that something had happened while she was unaware, tingling with enticing heat in the aftermath.

When she joined him at the breakfast table, trepidation in her step, he only had a wide grin for her.

"Did you enjoy your shower?"

*

He was not cruel or self-centred in his enjoyment of her. He took the time while she was unaware of him to gently tease her away from unhealthy snack food, directing her to his cock instead, allowing her to mentally "skip" the boring parts of her day, like when they both were waiting in traffic together. He even made her forget her favourite movies, however temporarily, so that she could experience the joy of watching them for the first time all over again.

Sophia, on the other hand, enjoyed everything, never knowing what was going to happen with her day. The black time jumps, where she wasn't sure where she ended up or what had happened around or to her in the interim, were probably the most disconcerting. Sometimes it happened when she was out and about with Brandon, one moment in a shopping centre and another in a parking garage, lips tingling as if she had been kissed.

He told her sometimes what he'd done, but she was never sure if she could believe him. Other times, he kept it secret, just for him, or showed her photos at times when she was out in public, left clutching her phone to her chest, almost revealing something far too racy about herself to the world. The phantom sensations were something that took getting used to also, but she caught herself leaning into them, never quite sure if they were there or not. But they were nice...

All she knew was that she was happy, she was safe, she was cared for. And, sexually, she was more satisfied than she had ever been. So much so that she even did things like shake her hips and spill things on the floor when Brandon "might" have been around, her simply unaware of him. She might not have known if it had ever provoked him truly, but she liked thinking about what he could do to her, if he was more aggressive.

A woman could fantasise, right?

*

Many slutty costumes outfitted Brandon's personal wardrobe for Sophia, hypnosis allowing him to get her measurements rather easily. It was one of the most casually fun things that he had ever done, dressing her in everything from a slutty Red Riding Hood outfit to something as simple as a short, black dress with a scandalous neckline that she could have worn out on the town on a Saturday night. The thing was, he sent her out in those clothes too, all while she was completely unaware of what she was wearing. The skimpy French maid outfit, complete with white frills and ruffles, however, was probably one of his favourites, all for when she was doing her chores, of course.

He froze her one day while she was doing her makeup, contorting and curiously twisting her expressions, though the real fun was matching her makeup to the outfit he'd picked for her. he got rather good at applying it too, though the first few goes weren't the best. Many pictures were taken of her while frozen, though those were more to tease Sophia with than anything sexually motivated.

Even while swimming, he had her in more risqué one-piece swimsuits to show off her glutes, framing her chest nicely with a dip, the lines perfectly formed to complement her athletic body. Yet the schoolgirl outfit for movie night and the punk-rocker with the cute little mini-skirt were top tier too, allowing him to easily spread her thighs and enjoy the confused looks of others that saw her wearing them out in public.

Of course, he didn't let her out in real public with the sluttiest of the costumes, only the ones that would have "just about passed", even if they were a bit much. If it was dark then a trip to the mailbox dressed as a schoolgirl could just about be gotten away with, though he didn't want to push things too much. If it was something that showed off her body, well -- why shouldn't Sophia enjoy the attention?

Still, he had to catch her when she got in her mind to head out to the shops, bundling her into his arms on the driveway and dragging her back up into the house with a skirt so short that she flashed her underwear with every step. With his cheeks crimson, he froze her just inside the front door, heart pounding, scrambling to make her presentable again. Yet in the back of his mind, he knew there would have been a part of her that would have loved being out in the most scandalous of outfits.

*

Brandon had never thought that he could be as comfortable with hypnosis as he was, though Sophia seemed to trudge along, as much as she enjoyed their interludes. Considering her to be stuck in a rut, he convinced her to spend a day out with him, avoiding her work, though she stubbornly refused.

Refusal was not something that Brandon thought should be taken lightly in his household.

"Oblivious bliss."

And, just like that, he took her out with him, unaware of where they were, where they were going. Down to the park, feeding the ducks, she had in mind that it was her idea to take the bread in her hands, to tear it up, though she was slow, confused, not understanding why the path of her feet was no longer her own.

Several times, she tried to take off the sunglasses that he'd popped on her to mask her lack of reactions, or reactions that didn't quite make sense, sometimes freezing her or putting her into the soft freeze mode too, just so he could pose her and hug her, act like they were together.

The best part of it all, however, after he had taken her into the mall to get more slutty outfits, was walking through the park with her. She kept trying to take her hand from his, not understanding what the warmth around it was, but it was good, calm, peaceful, as if it was where they had always been meant to be.

Of course, Brandon understood the risk. Someone could think that Sophia was drugged, but he could not keep his lips from twitching in a smile, enjoying the moment. The risk was low, however, even if she only reacted to things around her and not Brandon himself, though he was careful not to talk to her, for that would have aroused suspicion.

A few gropes, yes... Those had to be on the cards. In the dressing rooms, back at the ladies clothing stores, had been the easiest, though the sales assistants had been a little too close for comfort. Kissing her, teasing her, slipping his hands into her jeans. Everything he could do to get her hot and bothered was on the cards that day as he forced her to take a break.

The end, however, paused in the arms of slow dancing before a band in a gazebo, other couples twirling around them as if they already knew all the steps. The air swelled with music as they danced in one another's arms, Sophia laughing awkwardly. She thought she was dancing alone, though she felt like she was being led, patrolled through the dance by an unseen power. What on earth was she doing? On the edge of her mind, she still suspected Brandon, for who else could be manipulating her consciousness in such a way? It had to be him, so she awkwardly tried to go along with it, however her cheeks burned.

It was a good moment for him, however, even as he led her home, allowing her to finally see him again back in the living room, her hands flying up.

"You! I knew it was you!"

But he could only laugh and laugh and laugh as she ranted and raved about everything that had happened to her that day, how she had felt so odd, such a fool -- what even had she bought? Her eyes did light up at some of the clothes that she had been incited to buy while hardly under any influence at all, the red heat of her shyness creeping down her neck.

She could not deny, even after everything, that she didn't feel better after her day out, as much against her will as it had been. Sophia puffed out her cheeks with air, shaking her head, hair falling into her face.

There was something about Brandon that she just could not shake. And she didn't want to either.

*

Sophia froze. Her friend sat across her, sipping a coffee at the coffee shop, none the wiser as to the can of worms they'd opened.

"I'm sorry? What did you say?"

Janie rolled her eyes.

"I said, did you enjoy your date? I saw you at the park. You were holding hands with him, Sophia, it was kinda obvious. Sorry if you guys were on the down-low though, I didn't tell anyone, of course."

She shook her head. Huh... She had not thought, actually, that being out there had meant that he would be with her like that. She'd only thought that he had directed her and positioned her, made her do things around the park and the shops, of course, like buying those scandalous clothes. To see that he had been walking with her and pretty much treating her like his girlfriend was a revelation indeed.

She tried to brush it off, lifting her hand and half-shrugging, though she would have to deal with Janie's questions another time. Her stomach churned with something she could not name, not knowing whether she was angry with him or upset that he had used her...though wasn't that part of what she'd wanted to? Knots twisted themselves up in her stomach and she struggled to focus on the conversation with her friend. It didn't make sense that he was acting like he was on a date with her, the devil of her life and her guardian angel, both at the same time.

Yet were things all that bad, she thought to herself, waving her friend off. They were good, better than they had ever been. In fact, she felt well enough as if she'd been given a new lease on life, something new to break into. So many of the aches and pains in her body had slipped away and she walked lightly on her feet like she hadn't done since she'd been a teenager. Thinking he was always there looking out for her, her confidence had risen, even when she forgot that he might or might not have been there. She'd become her own person, even with Brandon so very often looking over her shoulder.

Maybe a little something more wouldn't be so bad, after all...

*

"You seem different today, is everything okay?"

She winced. Brandon could always see right through her and having a big notion on her plate, well...it didn't help that he could control her. It was a secret she could have kept to herself, but her heart urged her to spill it, two parts of her opposing one another. So, she kept her feelings close for a while longer.

"It's all okay, Brandon, nothing to worry about. Just a bit of rough work, hm?"

He didn't believe her. He knew how she looked when she was worried about work and her guarded look begged something else. Yet asking her question after question, eyeing her up out of the corner of his eye when she was in the same room and not tranced, did not help the situation any.

But she couldn't say -- she was too shy! Too embarrassed, rubbing the heat from her neck as she paused at the kitchen counter, hands on it, steadying their shake. Blowing air out shortly, her cheeks puffing out, she closed her eyes.

Well, there's one way you can tell him...

"If you want to know so badly, Brandon," she said lowly, quietly, seductively, "perhaps you should trance me. Then you'll know the depths of it all."

And there could have been no more beautiful way for him to find out about what she wanted, how she was in the process of falling for him, though perhaps not head over heels. It was not love, not quite yet, but it was something very much on its way there, if their relationship was nurtured and naturally allowed to develop.

There was only one thing Brandon could do, hardly able to fall asleep that night, so wide was the grin on his face.

*

It was a lot, he knew that, but Brandon only knew how to go the whole hog -- and for that he had to make Sophia forget about their special relationship, the mind control, everything. He wanted it to come naturally, meeting her for dinner out as if they both came from separate houses.

"Hi," he said, rising from his seat at the fancy seafood restaurant, his palm a little sweaty and his heartbeat a little quicker. "I'm Brandon. Sophia, right? You look absolutely stunning tonight."

She giggled and took the seat he offered her, pretty in a blush, dressed far more demurely than he had had her dressed at home normally. It may not have been exciting in the same way as controlling her mind had been, but it set his heart pounding, laughter and good conversation flowing between them softly and sweetly. Of course, Brandon had an advantage, considering that he knew almost everything about her already, though he wanted to know more about her thoughts, her interests, all that she had planned for her future. He told her about himself too, laying himself bare, in case he was someone that Sophia too could fall in love with.

After the date, he allowed her to remember everything, Sophia sitting quietly

"I think..." She said slowly, looking up at him from below her lashes, her lips curving up in the softest, sweetest of smiles. "I think I'd like to give this a try, Brandon. I didn't think things could be like this. But if they're better than ever now, I... I want to see where this goes."

The kiss that night, soft and chaste, was the sweetest of them all.

*

On her second first date with him, he took her to the museum, yet to Sophia it was all as if she was meeting him for the very first time, exploring the city as if she was a tourist. She knew it, of course, but there was something about looking at things through fresh eyes, with a new person, that was revitalising.

They allowed conversation to come, spending the day together, dawdling through the exhibits, dragging out their time together, though they bumped shoulders, hands brushing one another, blushing and moving away. It was as if they were teenagers, stumbling innocently through a first date, yet Sophia was drawn to him as if by an invisible cord.

She couldn't move away from him, not as much as she tried. Once, she even thought she might have been hypnotised. Of course, what she didn't know was that Brandon had wiped all other memories of him and their agreement from her mind. But that allowed her to enjoy the experience even more, something that she had not felt she'd had in her teenage years.

Still, a little brush of his hand across her neck, sweeping her hair away, was a tease, and so was his hand resting on her thigh, so very easily getting her all hot and bothered. She squirmed and whimpered, blushing hotly at her inexperience, even letting him bear her gently up against the wall of the museum, where there was no one to see them.

Oh, it was nothing like anything she had ever imagined, the intoxicating pulse of energy between them, almost as if they were old lovers, old friends. Yet she'd never met the man kissing her lips, the line of her jaw, her neck, not ever before. So why did she feel so at home in his arms?

Her need built, embarrassingly but not shamefully, for her throughout their date, his hands wandering, allowing her to press into his touch. She might have pulled away if he had been anyone else, though that was not how Sophia imagined anything to be, not as she missed the fact that he added a bit more cocktail to her glass at the bar, lights twinkling, music lifting softly around them. It was the perfect backdrop to their date, coming together in sweet symphony. All she knew was that the date was going excellently, to the point that she was more than eager to allow his hand to slide up her inner thigh, ever so gently parting her legs.

Never, not even once, did she think that he was doing anything that she didn't want him to. She wanted it, heart pounding, leaning into him, laughing with him, her eyes following how his lips moved, how his Adam's apple bobbed so lightly and sweetly. It was mesmerising simply to watch him, almost as if he had hypnotised her, though that was something that Sophia laughed at inwardly. She was sure that mind control of any kind, even if she had seen the silly shows, was not possible.

But she was there, with a wonderful man, and she was a woman determined to enjoy every second of the experience, hand in hand, walking in the eve of the day into the park, nerves fizzing with the lure of liquor.

When he had done all he cared for with her and to her, he sat her down on a picnic blanket on the edge of the trees, discreet enough to be close and to enjoy what they willed, though the look in her wide doe-eyes set his heart racing. Her inner beauty, at long last, was shining through, and he could not help but hungrily lean into is as she shook her head, nipped at her lip and leaned into the crook of his arm. The sun was setting, casting the fields and wooded areas of the parkland, the city rising behind, into a red and orange glow that tipped everything with the riches of the natural world.

"Hey, Brandon," she breathed, watching the sun set over the lake. "Do you want...me to stay at your place tonight?"

He started, surprised that she'd proposed it, though all he could do as a blush rose even to his cheeks was kiss her tenderly on the lips. Little did she know that she'd be spending the night in his arms either way.

"I'd love you to stay," he breathed. "But only if you want to."

Her moan ripped through the air and, suddenly, the illusion was shattered. It was not as she'd known, ripped from the fantasy of being in a park and dating, though Sophia gasped, her head thrown back, in Brandon's lap. She would have been more shocked if all her memories had not come flooding back at once, no longer on her first date with Brandon, but in his arms, his dick balls deep inside her.

He pressed his face into her shoulder, holding her close, propped up against the headboard of a hotel room bed as she rode him, sitting in his lap. With hot patches flushing his skin, he trembled against her, holding her tightly, so close, so protective, yet the erotic lure of anticipating the bedroom was broken as she rolled her head from one shoulder to the other, panting softly.

"Wow... Brandon... I didn't know you could make me feel like I was actually out on a date...like that!"

He grinned, his love for her shining in his eyes.

"I'll give you everything you want, honey, everything you want and more."

She kissed him hotly, tongue darting into his mouth, inviting his touch. They were both breathless when the kiss broke -- or more breathless, as it was.

"I'm going to pretend that that is how we started dating, if anyone asks. Everything is just a story, right? And that is a very good one...leaving our true story to be ours, just ours."

Forever would his control linger, yet, even with it, she had chosen him in the end, finding something that gave them everything they could have ever dreamed of in the world and beyond.

For in control was freedom too.

12
  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AmethystMareAmethystMareabout 2 years agoAuthor

Hey there!

I cover a wide variety of topics in my erotic writing for clients and personal work alike and I just wanted to pop a note on that I take commissions for stories tailored to your preferences (and characters, of course!). Due to starting on websites with anthropomorphic characters, my publicly available erotica is predominantly "furry" in nature but I write about normal, human characters in my self-published work and I am happy to pretty much take on anything and everything, all fetishes. My price list is on my profile page, along with a couple of things that I most definitely cannot and will not write, and I can be contacted by e-mailing arianmabe@gmail.com.

Thank you and I hope you find something you enjoy in my gallery!

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Control Pt. 02 Previous Part
Control Series Info

Similar Stories

Mannequin Retail workers explore the kinkier side of hypnosis.in Mind Control
Holidays are About Family Pt. 01 Stuffed by My Brother for Thanksgiving.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Unknowing Consensual mind control has some kinky perks!in Mind Control
In the School Bathroom There's a boy in the girl's bathroom, & I'm stuck with him.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Nothing But Horse Cocks Elle goes far too far transforming with many cocks and balls.in Fetish
More Stories