All Comments on 'Controlling Bobbi Ch. 05'

by ArtyGee

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Hypnosis doesn't work like that.

The other problem with this scenario is that even if he could force her mind to accept the things being done, it's not real. Meaning, even if the situation you describe could be made into reality, in the end, her feelings for him are not real. It would be no better than having a robot who is compelled to obey.

What happens when he gets tired of her? He will have messed up her mind so badly that she won't be able to function. What about children? If he controls every facet of her being, how will she raise them when he's not there? What about eating? Breathing? Having friends?

The joy of having a partner is what they being to the relationship, knowing that out of everyone else they could have been with, they WANTED to be with you, for better and for worse. Not because they didn't have a choice; but because they had a choice.

Your "hero" will ce to the inescapable conclusion that he either has to let her go or continue with the realization that she doesn't really want him, he had to make her. Even the Christian God doesnt do that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Are you unfamiliar with this site anon 01?

The category is Mind Control. This is chapter 05. Not one little bit of this story has to be realistic or romantic for it to be on this site. If you want to complain about the quality of the writing or plot holes you can but don't jump on the whole premise.

CletisCletisalmost 11 years ago
Come on people

There is an operative word here. That word is "STORY". A story can be factual or fictional. The reality within the story belongs to the author and the people who read it. If the authors reality bothers you, then move on. I have stories I do not get into. I close them and move on to the next one. No need to change to world to my way of thinking. Room in here for various thoughts.

Keep it up Arty

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Go on

Go on with the story. Go on using her, abusing her, humiliating her and make her the kid's slutty whore. Have fun use your literary license, write your story, don't let the jerks bring you down or bum you out. Use her till the end of time.

jpalsgrjpalsgralmost 11 years ago
To the max

Don't let the kid ease up on her. Make each and every day, more degrading and ego destroying than the last. As the kid uses her holes, at the same time work as hard or harder on her mind. Remove all of her self esteem and respect, replaced with complete obedience to Ryan's desires and exploitation of his nice new bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Last word

i don't believe that the comment section was intended to be a vehicle for debate among critics but after the last two reviews I feel compelled to chime in one last time. I promise to shut up after this. I have acknowledged that you are the writer and you should be free to take your story anywhere your creative instincts tell you. Nevertheless the direction urged upon you by the recent reviews illustrates the difference between erotica and raw pornography. I have to wonder about the nature of someone who wants to see Bobbie humiliated, degraded and robbed of every thing that made her a unique and desirable woman. If that is what turns you on,then go for it. I just won't read it.

ArtyGeeArtyGeealmost 11 years agoAuthor
For ananomyous above.

Thank you for your comments, I suspect from the tone, that you have commented like sentiments about this series before. If you ever decide you would like to share ideas directly, feel free to make a private comment by clicking my name and then you can include your e-mail address for direct correspondence.

In any event, I will take the story where I think it goes.

Thanks again.

Arty

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
unhappy

I am through with this series as it is getting to much into rape as he continues on not good anymore.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Love it please carry on

Love your dirty mind and love the way the storys going, the fact she knows ryans using the hypno to his advantage is brilliant and this dirty shop guy has got to get a piece even tho she hates him grate work keep it up xx

mercianknightmercianknightover 10 years ago
My 2 Cents

I confess that chapter 1 almost turned me off this series completely, however, I am glad I persevered. Great story. Love the general theme and hope you follow your own instincts and accept you will never please everyone with your writings.

My personal thoughts are that you should follow the natural personality traits you have established for the main characters - particularly Ryan. Ryan is an immature, inexperienced geek who gleaned his sexual knowledge online and it seems only natural that he will continue to push the limits of his 'love' with Bobbi whilst satiating the ever expanding sexual needs of a young boy/man. Bobbi's turmoil merely reinforces why the series forms part of the 'Mind Control' genre.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
chapter 6

How long to you write more? Excellent work she needs to be fucked by the porn shop guy.

Cinnamon_SpiceCinnamon_Spiceabout 10 years ago
keep writing

I hope that you will write more of Bobbi and what happens in her life. I hope that you don't let the bad comments go to heart, and stop thinking about what will happen next with her. We know that it is just a work of your mind so just let it flow.

CinnamonSpice

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
rest part update

update

jonyoungaujonyoungauover 9 years ago
What now....

Hope this one was able to be completed, very hotmstory but sad it hasnt been finished, but hope it will one day.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
write more

Please write more

Emily x

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Please write more

Please keep writing more chapters.

Thanks

BL

t_challat_challaabout 9 years ago

Will there be a conclusion to this story?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userArtyGee@ArtyGee
1292 Followers
Feb 17, 2020 Dear readers and followers. It is with great sadness that I must report that I have been diagnosed with stage 4 metastatic prostate cancer. As I reflect on the last few years, there were none of the classic symptoms that one would expect and I had no real warning ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES