Conversion Ch. 02

Story Info
A series short stories about discovery and transition.
3.2k words
4.53
1.5k
2
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 04/27/2024
Created 04/06/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was becoming a regular thing, masturbating with, then washing these panties. I couldn't seem to keep them clean for longer than a few hours. Every time I washed them, some time shortly thereafter, I felt compelled to use them to satisfy myself. Something was changing in me the question was whether it was something I wanted to change? I had three of the most intense orgasms I'd ever had in years over the last week, all as a result of these panties. I needed to explore more of what was happening. I once again dropped the panties into the wash, as I had a feeling I would be needing them again real soon.

Several days past and I hadn't felt any need for release, but I did feel I needed to check out those videos. So, after dinner I logged in and began surfing the video sites. I queried my search engine on the videos and found a massive amount of information. Most of the info I found seemed confusing, some liked them some didn't, some loved them, others warned of the side effects which might result from watching them too much. Most of the warnings had to do with reported personality changes in people who watch the videos on a regular basis. Not being much of a believer in hypnosis, I discounted most of what I read to people who were unsure of who they were and susceptible.

Needless to say, I found myself watching more videos. Arousal was swifter this time than last. My thoughts drifted to the panties which were now in the washer so I had to do without. This unintended change must have affected how I reacted, as this time I found I had spent more than 4 hours watching, not only that, though I had been stroking myself I hadn't yet climaxed. I found I was tired and headed off to bed, a little frustrated as I was still horny as hell. Next day after work, I again logged in. I decided that if the panties were the key to these new found orgasms, then I would need more than one pair, so my first internet stop was the clothing site that had started it all. After an hour of looking I soon had 6 new pairs ordered an in route.

My purchases made, I decided I would take a break from the computer as there were a number of things around the house that needed doing. One was laundry and my pink panties were a part of that, though I stuck to my guns, the computer was never far from my mind. By the time I was done with my chores, it was late and I was tired, so I climbed into bed. Sleep didn't come quickly and I tossed and turned for a good while before finally drifting off.

I woke up tired the next day, but it being Saturday, knew I'd be able to slip in a nap to catch up. More chores were on the list for the morning and a possible trip to town for some essentials a bit later in the day. As I worked, I found my mind wandering again, drifting back to the computer and the videos. Before long my body began sending its own signals regarding the computer and the videos. It started as just an itch I couldn't quite scratch gradually building into a craving and finally into an obsession. An obsession that demanded attention, demanded satisfaction, so once again I sat down at my computer and logged in.

Today's session seemed different somehow. Before I could get into searching the videos, I was compelled to recover my now clean panties and dawn them before starting. This only took a minute and panties in place, I began my search. I'd found a new website that had a series of videos and I had been following them in sequence which seemed appropriate. I'd viewed the first few and each had been slightly different than the last, each adding just a little to the content, different music, more images, varying images, and the background text which flashed on various portions of the screen. The text flashed so fast that most times you couldn't quite make out what the text was, just that it was there.

Today's video started with a blank pink screen and the question, "Ready?" in the center. This turned out to be the theme for the entire video, for when I clicked on ready, the music started and the first image was an attractive woman in pink underwear. This flashed to a second woman and so on. This slowly changed to woman in various sexual acts with the focus seeming to be on the object of her attentions, a large hard cock. She was either sucking it or taking it in her pussy or ass. The images began coming faster when the text started flashing on screen. I caught a few off the words but they came and went too fast to catch them all. The words I did catch were relax, focus, and submit.

As usual I seemed to zone out then gradually becoming aware that more than an hour had passed. Again I noticed a difference the familiar dampness was missing from the front of my panties. I had apparently not climaxed. Well at least I wouldn't have to put them right back in the laundry. I got up and went back to my household chores. After completing my last task for the day, I decided I needed to work on what I would have for dinner. I was standing at the stove preparing my selection when I suddenly realized I was doing so in nothing but a T shirt and my pink panties. Though I'd never done this before, it somehow seemed appropriate. The rest of the evening past without incident and I finally crawled in bed still wearing my panties. The rest of the weekend also passed without my feeling the need for another computer session.

On Monday I awoke early, dressed for work and as I headed out the door, realized I hadn't changed my underwear, I was still wearing my panties. I didn't have time to go back and change now, so resigned myself to wearing them and just hope no one noticed. The day went as hoped with no one being the wiser to the condition of my underwear. Somehow this felt exciting, naughty even, speaking and interacting with people who had no idea what lay hidden beneath my pants. The thought persisted during my drive home. Upon arriving, I was pleased to find a package by my door and knew my new wardrobe items had arrived.

Eager to review my new purchases, I hurried inside. Once unpacked, I laid out my new collection, with the one pair I already had, I now had one pair for each day of the week. As I stood gazing, the thought of wearing them to work returned. I felt compelled to consider wearing them all of the time and found myself trying to decide which pair I would wear the next day. I was shocked I was considering it but it felt somehow right, comfortable in fact, as if this is what should be. I pushed the question out of my mind and headed to my bedroom to cleanup.

Freshly showered, I again pondered which pair I would wear. I had purchase d 6 different pairs, ones that seemed to reach out as I shopped. I finally picked a white pair with flowers and quickly pulled them on. There were some routine daily chores I needed to take care of before I could spend some quite time on personal things, so I jumped to my tasks. All my chores done, it was time to consider food. I once again found myself standing in the kitchen preparing my dinner wearing nothing but my panties. It hadn't occurred to me to put anything else on. It seemed just so natural to run around the house cooking and cleaning in nothing but my panties.

There was a thought growing in the back of my mind as I ate, that itch you can't quite scratch. As I finished up and put my dishes in the dishwasher, I found myself getting excited, my cock beginning to swell. I knew then what my itch had been it was time to log in. I was quickly at my computer and soon had a video running. Once again, time seemed to pass without notice and I found myself sitting in front of the computer, that familiar dampness present at my crotch. When I looked down, there was a small drop of cum which had worked its way through the material of my panties. This small amount of semen seemed to fascinate me.

I reached down and with one finger, touched it. The drop covered my finger and was cool to the touch. I rubbed it between my fingers and it felt slippery. This isn't the first time I'd felt my own cum on my hands, but for some reason this time was different. It seemed somehow more fascinating and exciting, so exciting in fact that I was getting another erection. I looked more closely and while holding my semen coated finger up for closer inspection, I felt an over whelming desire to know what it tasted like. My tongue darted out and tentatively licked at the tip of my finger. The taste was salty yet not unpleasantly so. Without really thinking, I slipped my finger into my mouth and began sucking the slick salty fluid from my finger.

As I sucked at my fingers, I closed my eyes and savored the flavor. It tasted good, so good in fact, I knew I wanted more. The remaining semen on panties had been soaked up by the material and again without really thinking, I pulled them off and began sucking at the material. As I did this, I realized my cock was once again hard, as hard as I had ever been. I could feel the sexual energy rising in me and knew I was going to jerk off again. Then it hit, if I climaxed, I would be able to taste more of my own cum and was soon shooting another load, this time I caught most of it in my hand. I again looked more closely at, this time it was warm. The warm slippery feeling was fascinating and the urge to taste my warm cum was overpowering. It took several minutes but I persisted until I could no longer feel it on fingers.

I glanced at the clock and it was getting late. I had to work in the morning so headed to the bathroom to clean up and then to bed. Sleep once again did not come easily, even though I'd brushed my teeth, I could still taste my cum and that hit of flavor fed my desire for more. I felt myself becoming aroused again at that thought, but forced down my feelings as I was very tired. It was another hour before finally drifting off to sleep, a disturbed and fitful sleep.

I awoke next morning feeling tired but seemingly satisfied, like you would feel after having a really good meal. I found the feeling a little disturbing as it came after tasting my own cum. I had never been interested in gay sex, which eating cum to me was a major part and I couldn't quite understand why this experience had affected me so much or why. One thing I did realize as I prepared for work was that 7 pairs of panties just weren't going to enough. It seemed I couldn't keep them clean for very long, so I would need to do something about that. It was going to have to wait until I got home later but I needed to address the problem tonight.

I once again wore panties under my regular clothes and often during the day, my mind would wander a bit and I'd consider what various people might think should they find out I was wearing women's panties. This brought on some sense of fear, but it also excited me. At one point, I had to sneak into the restroom to address an erection that would not go away. By the end of the day, I was eager to head home, I had some shopping to do and I was strangely excited b the prospect of it.

After taking care of my normal evening routines, I settled into my computer chair and went straight to the lingerie website. By the time I got done, I had ordered another dozen panties and some were very sexy and naughty. During my search I saw many other articles of lingerie that had peaked my curiosity. Stockings, panty hose, even some sexy bras, they all just seemed so interesting all of a sudden and viewing them just seemed like something natural for me to be doing. I was particularly intrigued by stockings. I had always admired a nice set of legs in a pair of sheer stockings. I spent more than an hour switching from website to website perusing the various styles and colors. Most required garters or garter belts, but there were quite a few that didn't and before I logged for the evening, I had purchased several pairs to go with my panties.

Not much interesting happened over the next few days, just the usual routine work, home for my nightly chores, and usually a session on the computer. The nights ended early as I like getting up early and I didn't have any more issues getting to sleep. My nights were peaceful and I would awake in the morning refreshed and ready for the day. The weekend was coming up and I'd l planned some DYI stuff, mostly reworking some shelves which had become a little crowded, then on Thursday, several packages were delivered and my plans changed. I knew what they were and felt the excitement growing inside me as I began unpacking my new goodies. There were almost two dozen panties. I hadn't remembered ordering that many, but more wasn't really a problem just fewer wash days. I had gotten all of my stockings so had 6 pairs and had trouble containing the excitement of trying them on for the first time.

All unpacked, I bundled up my goodies and headed to my bedroom. One problem I hadn't considered was where I was going to keep all these new items. The only drawer that wasn't slap full of clothes was my underwear drawer and it wouldn't hold all of the new stuff with what was already in there. As I considered my options, I realized I had committed to wearing panties everyday so I could actually get rid of my male underwear. Problem solved, I grabbed and empty trash bag and out with the trash went all on my men's briefs. Having solved the storage problem, I now had time to try on my new clothes. As soon as my leg slipped into the first stocking, a thrill ran through, not unlike the first time I put on the panties. Thus began the discarding of my manhood. This was also the night that the dreams started.

Not unlike other men, I was prone to a wet dream now and again. Many of them, though sexual in nature, but didn't always result in me actually having an orgasm, but the frequency of those nightly emissions increased dramatically. I would wake in the morning and find that I had cum in my sleep. I couldn't remember most of the dreams but some would haunt me during the day. Daydreams manifested throughout the day, flashes of women in lingerie or lips wrapped around hard cocks. I understood that my recent changes in lifestyle were responsible, but I also understood that I had felt better the last few weeks than I'd had ever felt. No matter where this led, I didn't want to stop. So, each evening after work, I would dawn something sexy, log onto my computer and watch the videos. Each night the dreams would come, their nature changing, becoming more explicit as the nights went on, and each day I would dawn my feminine undies and prepare for my day.

One morning, feel particularly adventurous, I slipped into a pair of black stockings a perfect accent to the black lace panties I had chosen to wear that day. The feel of the silky material on my legs was electrifying. Every time I moved it was if I could feel that movement on every part of my body and the feeling fed my sexual arousal. It was if I was in a perpetual state of horniness. As my arousal rose, it became more and more difficult to concentrate making work almost impossible. I once again found I needed to sneak off to the restroom to obtain some relief. Before the day finally ended, I had to make a second trip to the restroom.

Arriving home that evening brought a sense of relief. My intention had been to dawn some old clothes to work on my never ending list of housework, but when I began stripping in bedroom, I stopped when I got down to my stockings and panties. I caught a glimpse of myself in the bedroom mirror and felt that familiar warmth growing between my legs. Before I knew it, I was at my computer and again this session, I was captivated by the results of my activities. I found myself rubbing the thick liquid between my fingers, fascinated and wit the overwhelming urge to sample its salty sweetness again. I raised my fingers to my lips and the musky aroma filled my nostrils. Just the smell of it was rekindling the fires I had just quenched. My tongue flicked out and as soon as the taste registered, my eyes closed and I could feel another orgasm building inside of me.

When I awoke the next morning, I knew I couldn't afford another day like yesterday. I had been far too distracted by my spontaneous decision to wear the stockings, so when the urge again hit me as I dressed, I quickly put them away. Another decision I made that morning was to give myself a break, I had allowed my sexual needs to control how I was living and I needed some time to consider what was happening and allow my emotions to settle. I had already discarded my masculine underwear so I was trapped into wearing panties, but I would restrict things to just wearing panties. I hoped that this would keep things from getting out of control, which is what seemed to be happening.

I managed to keep to my commitment and did restrict my activities for the next several weeks. Things began to settle down a bit allowing me to slip back into a somewhat normal routine. Wearing women's panties seemed as natural as wearing m old briefs. Slipping into them each day no longer stimulated me the way they had those during those first days. As the days past though, those old feelings of sexual frustration began returning. It was mild at first, but I knew they would continue to build until I would be forced to do something about them and I knew too, what that something would need to be if they were to be subdued, I would need another computer session.