Cooking with Adja Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shakna
shakna
1,837 Followers

"It is only of risotto." Iniya replied shyly.

Adja shrugged, walking by and kissing her cheek, "It's heaven, just like you."

---

Dinner started with roasted tomatoes, lightly salted, before being laid atop of the rest of the meal.

Rice immersed in water and saffron, before being boiled in vegetable stock. Then that had been rinsed and stirred through with garlic and butter, and a dash of white wine - if the bottle on the counter was anything to guess by.

Adja grinned as she sat at her place, looking over at Iniya broadly, "This looks amazing."

"I could not find any parsley, to present with." Iniya replied shyly, unused to being complimented so openly.

Adja shook her head, the grin already hurting the edges of her mouth. She obviously did not smile nearly enough. They knew so little about each other, more than most would, but not quite to deep girlfriend territory yet, and here Iniya was, making her night... Perfect.

Her head dropped, and she felt her throat tighten, "I screwed things up with Astrid, today."

"Oh."

"You heard?" Adja said in shock.

"I had not. I feared today might... Not be pleasant. The strange green man." Iniya said gently.

Adja nodded, "Goblin. Dixon. He's... Something else. Fast, frantic, and so easy to jump to conclusions. But he's pleasant enough. Once you get over him being something out of a movie."

"I feel that he has people's interests at heart. He seems as if he might be a kindly soul." Iniya said hesitantly, "But... I am afraid I feel quite racist."

"Green skin can take some getting used to." Adja gave a small laugh and looked up a little, "And... Well, his way of popping in and out at random and unwarned moments, is more than a little irritating."

Iniya nodded, "How have none of us witnessed him?"

"I honestly don't know." Adja shook her head tiredly.

Her girlfriend sighed, "This problem... The djinni... It is hurting you badly. I cannot aide. I can do little things like this meal, but they feel so little. What more can I do?"

"You're so sweet." Adja gave a small laugh, "I'm such a downer. Especially tonight. I'm sorry. But... Time. Some space and time, until I fix this. If I can fix this. I've got really shit timing, don't I?"

"The world's timing is shit. It is not on you." Iniya replied, "But... If you are in need of a distraction, or a rest, I have two alternatives prepared for us."

"Oh?"

Iniya smiled warmly, "I have not yet made our dessert. I have brought the ingredients needed, to make some brownies. However, if rest is desired, I have also brought my... Girly movie collection. So we might fall asleep upon the couch, together."

"Wow." Adja sniffled, "I do no deserve you... Brownies. And then the couch."

"Finish your dinner." Iniya instructed before rising, to preheat the oven. She then moved around behind Adja, to gentle massage at her shoulders, which may as well have been made of stone.

Adja gave a small groan, and leaned back into the kindest woman in the world.