All Comments on 'Cool For The Summer Ch. 02'

by WifeWatchman

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Wow

ju8streadingju8streadingalmost 3 years ago

jack fucked up this time

drycreeksdrycreeksalmost 3 years ago

Gosh almighty was that a great episode. I am aready struggling waiting on the next installment. Great work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Either a fake feud to stir up a nest, and see what falls out, or the IC is going to use his 'Dark Credentials' and bust Muscone out of the Town! Either way, amazing as always.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Didn't Crowbar relate in front of Tanya Muscone about how both Officer Hatch and attorney Gwen Munson were somehow involved in or knew about the planting of the bugging devices? Why did Jack not try to get McCombs to give up their involvement in the planting of the bugging devices first? Bettina probably also was somehow involved in all of that as well. Perp-walking Bettina in an early morning raid on her house would please the Crowbar and the rest of the TCPD.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This story has now got very personal between what was 2 very good friends and could cost a good police officer her job. I have to say you have thrown some wierd twists into this story which I am sure has a lot of your readers wondering where this is going. I do not see Jack and the IC breaking a friendship that has stood the test of time in your stories, so let us in on the good times to come. I just do not see many clues as to the outcome on this.

GrandPaMGrandPaMalmost 3 years ago

Last line edit:

I slammed the [door] in [his] face.

One of the very few editing mistakes I've ever seen from you, WW. ;-)

...and I completely concur that YOU (and/or _they_) are "up to something"...likely theatrically laying a trap of their own for some frogs, or a corrupt attorney.

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanalmost 3 years agoAuthor
Next chapter submitted, and comments on the comments

The concluding chapter of this story has been submitted and hopefully will be published soon.

Some responses to your comments, including comments after Ch. 01:

GrandPaM - yeah, I totally missed that one. I do miss things... I'll be typing fast and the plural 's' doesn't get typed, and I miss it, and sometimes I misspell or leave out a whole word. I do triple proofread the stories, but sometimes something falls through the cracks...

pk2curious - yep, sex is back, and some of it is setting up for a future story. I'm not a ratings hound, but I do look at the ratings to gauge response to the stories. I notice that the rating numbers drop for stories that have sex in them. Either my sex scenes are bad, or people prefer stories without the explicit sex scenes.

And more in general to all: first, I'm trying to move back to 'whodunnits', and y'all will see some of those stories soon. And our best Detective (Carole) will be featured. Also, we have the Breonna Bryant trial, and that should conclude the reality-inspired racial themes.

We do have the upcoming elections, but I've always written about those, so you all should be used to them. And most importantly, one reason I write these stories at all is to warn y'all of the corruption of the Media, to point out and expose their dirty tricks and their lies. And a lot of what I've written about them over the years has been more prescient than I ever thought it would be.

Those of you in other countries should also be aware of the corruption of the Media and their role in undermining all that is good in the world, The UK is seeing that, as is much of Europe. So you can you say you're not interested in American political affairs, but as Jedi Master Yoda says: "You SHOULD be... you SHOULD be..."

Mr3x49Mr3x49almost 3 years ago

If this is all for show here are the potential clues...

Bettina reporting on the arrest of McCombs & Gwen Munsen knowing her client talked with Crowbar in private clued Crowbar into what the persons behind this were going to do. It also clued Crowbar into the potential that State Senator Woodburn was the mastermind behind the bugging of the TCPD's HQ & Tanya's wheelchair.

After that Crowbar and the Muscone's had a private meeting not reported in this chapter, where they figured Woodburn & Bettina probably already knew the name of Archie Brody, the technician, and were chopping at the bit to destroy his life. Jack probably also pointed out how even if Archie Brody is very trusting, he should not have a security clearance, given how close he is to national secrets at BOW. Brody being publicly arrested would send a chill thru anyone with a security clearance and be an object lesson for them to always double check any orders to make sure they are not being given an unlawful order by someone claiming to be someone they are not.

Meanwhile, as long as the focus was on McCombs those who were behind and in the chain to get the bugs planted would be on their guard and best behavior, so as to not provide any opening for Crowbar to get them for the planting of the bugs.

It is likely the evening McCombs was brought in the parking lot was scanned for the transmitter and located in Hatch's vehicle and then the signal from Hatch's vehicle was traced to either a secondary transmission spot or a news van owned by Woodburn's "news" station.

So if this is an act going on between Jack and Crowbar, after meeting with the Muscones, Archie Brody was contacted. His important documents and photos were scanned with the originals kept in a safe and secure place, as well as his valuables and his good clothing.

The raid was then conducted with Brady dressed as if he was not ready for the raid, and in such a way as to open the FBI up to another lawsuit which will be settled out of court making Brody a wealthy guy. He was driven up to Crowbar's or the former FBI Deputy Director's Lakeside home where he is staying in relative comfort.

Meanwhile, Hatch will meet with possibly either or both Gwen Munson &/or Bettina with bugs having replaced his cell phone and a button on his clothing, where they talk about next steps, with them getting busted by Jack Mucone arresting all 2 or 3, with Crowbar and Croyle in all black with helmets. They are disappeared and Crowbar coaches Jack in how to break all 2 or 3 of them to get at the mastermind behind the planting of the bugs.

Thanks to the Patriot Act, the Feds can do more to bust slugs like Gwen Munson, McCombs, Hatch & Bettina and if it burns down a media station and a crooked politician like Woodburn, then Crowbar would be willing to cross the line, if the innocent patsy is left better off as a result.

Woodburn's big mistake would then be the bugging of Tanya Muscone's wheelchair. Had she had Hatch and his fellow crooked cops just bug the TCPD's headquarters, the FBI would have no real dog in this case and Crowbar may not have found the bugs and linked them to McCombs or Hatch.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

one of your best setups Ive seen in your stories.

teedeedubteedeedubalmost 3 years ago

yippy kye yay motherfucker!!!!!!

pk2curiouspk2curiousalmost 3 years ago

Damn . That was good . Got my adrenaline going . Almost got up out of my chair . Lol . As we all know . Cooler heads will prevail . GR8 5 page chapter .

Ravey19Ravey19about 2 years ago

Godd build up to final chapter. But is it true or just another ruse to flush out some local perps, ie. cops.

chytownchytown5 months ago

*****Thanks for a exciting read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWifeWatchman@WifeWatchman
In an exercise of pure censorship, Literotica published all 5 chapters of my story "Climate Injustice" and then removed them, saying the readers of their explicit sex site(!) want safe spaces from politics(!!) I have published "Climate Injustice" on my Patreon site where the ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES