Cop with Handcuffs

Story Info
Cop with handcuffs hookup.
746 words
3.72
21.6k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ZoeGeller
ZoeGeller
16 Followers

After the creepy and perverted phone call with Rocco I needed a drink to still my nerves. Just when I thought it couldn't get much worse, someone set a new low. If things didn't turn around soon I fear I may develop a drinking problem. I decided the free dating site had seen better days after Mr. Masturbator. Whipping out my credit card I joined the most expensive site available determined not to give up.

I got an email from a man with the screen name LovesApplePie. He didn't look creepy so after a few calls we decided to meet. He looked like a sophisticated red neck in jeans and worn cowboy boots. Liam had a soothing voice, a goatee, short hair and visible tats on his arms. After a few drinks at the Key West Bar he walked me to my car giving me a soft kiss on my red lips.

He invited me to meet him at his place the next day. I arrive before him and am surprised when a police car parks beside me. Liam gives me a cute grin as he comes up to give me a kiss.

I never dated anyone in law enforcement but seeing him in uniform was hot. The starched uniform, work boots and a belt filled with lethal weapons made me wet. Tats, guns and handcuffs were just a few of my favorite things.

"Hi, there," I slide my arm around him.

"Well, hello beautiful," he runs a hand gently down the right side of my face as his lips descend on mine. I melt, my knees feel like Jell-O and the scorching heat wasn't helping.

Lighting cracked over our heads and I let out a shocked squeal.

"Let's go inside," he suggests as a torrential downpour starts.

The rain is cold, my white T-shirt is soaked as we make a mad dash into the house. We get to the door and my heart is racing. My pert nipples are obvious as they are standing at attention.

"I'll get you a dry shirt," he murmurs.

I can tell he's having a hard time keeping his cool. I make a cautious glance to his pressed slacks and see a bulge before he turns away. A minute later he's back with a large gray T-shirt that says FBI on it.

"Thanks," I take it. Pulling the soaking shirt over my head I let it drop to the floor. His shirt covers me. I drop my daisy dukes to the floor.

"I've got to change. Sorry I was late," he apologizes as thunder cracks again and I jump.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah, that sounded like it was over the roof and caught me by surprise," I explain. The sky darkened and the wind kicked up.

"Well, come here," he replied pulling me into his strong arms.

I feel small as he towers over me. A whiff of his cologne hits me. I look up as his lips descend on mine. He unloads the weapons from his belt laying them on the table along with his Taser. He pauses with the handcuffs.

"Oh, yes," I give him a naughty smile as he leads me to the bedroom. He shucks his uniform and handcuffs me to the rod iron bed frame. His excited dick was naked and he put my arms over my head as he ran his tongue down my neck, over my excited nipples before sucking on my armpits, the new erogenous zone.

"Oh, my," I exclaim as he's working me lower lips and G-spot. "Let me out," I wanted to touch him but I couldn't move my arms and I squirmed in frustration and anticipation.

"No, no," he cautioned in a teasing tone.

"Ah," I moaned as his lips circled inside me, sliding two fingers in me made me gasp. I was going out of my mind not being about to touch him. His tongue and fingers moved in and out faster and faster and stopped, postponing my orgasm.

"No, I want more," I bark at him.

"I got you," he replies licking the inside of my legs, then nipping at my nipples as he glides his pulsing cock inside me. I immediate come, my muscles contracting around him as wave after wave of orgasms erupted. "Oh, my God," I screamed for the next two minutes.

He released the handcuffs. My body limp from coming so hard. I tried to say "Thank you," but I had no voice.

ZoeGeller
ZoeGeller
16 Followers