Copper River Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now moving faster, Steven slipped one hand between them and began to rub her clit, knowing that action would bring her to her climax faster. Sure enough, moments later Heather was cumming, burying her face in his shoulder to muffle her screams. Shortly after, Steven was filling her hot passage with his cum.

"Now that's the way to start off the end of the old year, fucking my boyfriend in our private hot tub. Who knows - maybe that'll be the way we start the new year off as well."

After showering and resting, it was time to get ready. Heather made Steven get dressed first so she could surprise him with her outfit. Before long, the bedroom door opened and Steven looked up, seeing Heather standing in the doorway. His eyes widened, as she looked...

"Stunning. Absolutely stunning, Heather. You'll be the belle of the ball tonight."

Her dress was a form-fitting emerald green which fell to just below mid-thigh. It had a low back and a V-neckline, which showed off a modest amount of cleavage. Her legs were encased in red stockings and she wore shoes matching her dress. Completing the ensemble was a heart-shaped locket that nestled between her breasts. She had lightly curled her long red hair, and adding a minimum of makeup completed her look.

"You look spectacular, baby. I can't believe that I'll have someone as beautiful as you on my arm tonight."

"That's nice to hear. I want to be your arm candy tonight... and beyond."

"Where did you get the locket? Is that new?"

"This was my Christmas present from Beth. She brought this with her when she came home, not knowing if I'd even speak with her. Inside are pictures of us when we were babies."

"It certainly compliments your dress. Shall we head down?"

"Yes, let's go. I'm anxious to see your co-workers again."

Entering the main ballroom, the couple was immersed in a winter wonderland of decorations. Garland, decorated Christmas trees, fake snow and a general holiday mood filled the room. Getting each of them a drink, Steven was introducing Heather to his friends and co-workers. Soon he found his team, who were hanging out together.

"Heather, you remember my team, the hardest working group of techies around."

He re-introduced her to each person - Rose, who was dateless as usual; Michelle, who was dateless as well, as she recently dumped her long term boyfriend; and Jackson and Mike, who were there with their wives. Sitting together, they all began talking like long-lost friends, accepting Heather as one of their own. They sat together during dinner as well, regaling Heather with stories about Steven, and each other, that kept them all in stitches.

After dinner was over, Mr. Clarkson came over to speak with Steven. As they walked away, Rose and Michelle sat on either side of Heather.

"You really like him, don't you?"

"Like him? Come on, Rose, she's in love with him. Watch how she looks at Steven - and how he looks at her. I've never seen two people more in love."

Hearing the two ladies talk about her and Steven, Heather's face turned a bright shade of red.

"Yes, you're both correct. I really like him. And I'm totally in love with him.

"So tell me, girl to girl - what's he like at work? What's he like around other people? I see how he acts with others when I'm around, but how about when I'm not there?"

"Oh honey, don't worry about Steven. He is a great boss, and one of the nicest people I've ever known. I can think of only one person who doesn't like him, and that's because he's jealous of Steven."

"Mitchell West? Yeah, Steven's told me about him. Is he the horse's ass Steven makes him out to be?"

"And more. And knowing him, he'll show his true self sometime tonight."

"Whatever you do, Heather, don't let Steven get away. He's a great guy who was really hurt by his ex, but we both can see how much he's in love with you."

"So I hear you two are planning a trip to Hawaii in February. Have you planned to do anything yet? If you need any help, my sister is a travel agent here in town. I'm sure she'd love to give you some ideas."

"Thanks, Michelle, that'd be great. We haven't planned anything yet, but have been looking at different travel books and websites. One thing I know I want to do is go up Mt. Haleakala for either a sunrise. The pictures I've seen are breathtaking."

"I've done that, and make sure you put that at the top of your list. It's truly amazing."

"And I'll put you in touch with my sister next week to get more ideas. But here comes Steven, so we'll let you go."

"One more thing, Heather. Would you mind if Michelle and I steal your man for a dance or two each?"

"Oh go for it. Steven would love it."

Soon the dancing began. During cocktails and dinner, a string quartet played throughout. Now a jazz combo took over, and soon the dance floor was filled. After the second dance, Rose came up to the couple.

"May I cut in for a dance or two?"

Laughing, Heather sat with the others while Steven and Rose danced.

"Ok, boss, I hope I'm not out of line, but I need to say this. First, you are a really good dancer. Second, Heather is a wonderful woman, and you better not let her get away from you. I know she's had some rough times in the past, but now she's with you - and totally in love with you. Michelle and I both see it in her eyes. So take care of her, got it?"

"Thanks, Rose. I do love her. After being with her, I can see that my ex never really loved me - certainly not like Heather does. And I have no plans on letting her go. And how do you know about her rough past? Did she say something to you?"

"No, but nobody 'slips' into the Copper River on accident. She must have been really hurting to do what she tried to do. You're both lucky you were nearby."

Just then, Rose felt a tap on her shoulder. It was Michelle.

"You've have him long enough, Rosie. It's my turn now."

Turning away, Rose joined the others while Michelle took Steven in her arms.

"I'm not sure what Rose said to you, but here's my two cents worth. If you don't put a ring on Heather's finger, you are an idiot. She's so in love with you it's not funny. She seems like a lovely person, and anyone who can put up with you and your dumb jokes is someone to latch onto. Heather is bright, engaging, smart as hell, a good dancer, and absolutely beautiful. If I was into women, I'd be dragging her out of here right now to have my way with her. Marry the girl, Steven. You are both so right for each other."

"Ah, straight to the point as usual, Michelle. Yes, I love her and I plan on marrying her. In fact, I'm planning on asking her when we are in Hawaii. But please keep that a secret from everyone. I've got the ring - now I just need to find a romantic place in Hawaii to ask her."

"Good for you, boss. And if you can't find a good place in Hawaii to ask her, you're not looking very hard."

Giving him a kiss on his cheek, Michelle motioned Heather over.

"Time for the love birds to get back to dancing with each other. Thanks for letting me take him for a spin, Heather."

The night went on, and everyone was having a wonderful time. At one point, Heather was alone at the table, resting her feet, while the others were dancing together. As she sat there, she suddenly felt a presence behind her, and a drunken voice began to speak.

"There's no way a woman as fuckable as you should be sitting alone. Come on, baby, dance with me."

At once, Heather was pulled to her feet by a very drunk Mitchell West, who was trying to dance with her while at the same time trying to cop a feel.

"Mr. West, leave me alone. I do not want to dance with you. Now let me sit down."

"No way, baby. I only want to dance with you. And I want to play with your ass while we dance. I bet lover boy doesn't play with your ass. And I bet he can't fuck you like I can."

"Don't touch me. Leave me alone!"

Just as Heather was to slap Mitchell's face, a large shadow appeared.

"Is there a problem here, miss? Is this person bothering you?"

"Yes, he's trying to dance with me, and I don't want to. He won't leave me alone."

In a calm, yet commanding voice, the stranger continued.

"Why don't we take this outside, Mr. West. You don't want to make a scene, do you? Certainly not when everyone is having such a nice time. Shall we?"

"Take your hands off of me, asshole. Who do you think you are, anyway?"

"I think I'm a Marine officer who hates drunks, especially those who molest women. Now let's go before I carry you out."

With that, Mitchell took a swing at the Marine who simply grabbed his fist and twisted his arm behind his back. Quietly, but not gently, Mitchell was pushed out of the ballroom.

Just then, a woman grabbed Heather's hand.

"Are you ok, Heather? I'm Jess Morgan, and that was my husband, just back from a long tour overseas. He hates people like Mitchell - I'm surprised he was a quiet as he was."

"I'm fine, Jess. Thanks. And please thank your husband for me. Steven stepped away and next think I knew, Mitchell was on me."

"Yeah, he really is an asshole. Want me to stay with you until Steven gets back?"

"Thanks, Jess. That would be great. And tell your husband I own him a dance tonight."

"That I would love to see. I love my husband, but dancing in one thing I've never gotten him to do."

"Perhaps dancing with the damsel in distress might change his mind."

"It might, but I doubt it. Come, sit and calm down."

The two ladies sat for a while talking, while keeping an eye out for their respective dates. Soon both men came walking up together, with Jess' husband filling Steven in on what happened.

"Sweetie, are you ok? Alan was filling me in on what Mitchell did."

"I'm fine. The major stepped in at the right time, saving Mitchell's life - as I was about to kill him."

"In that case, I'm glad I stopped you. Someone as beautiful as you shouldn't have to worry about assholes like him."

"Thanks again, Major."

"Alan, please. And you're welcome."

Just then the combo started playing once again, and Heather gave Jess a smile.

"Alan, would you do me the honor of this next dance as a thank you for saving this distressed damsel?"

With a panicked look, Alan looked at his wife, who was smiling at him.

"Go ahead. I'll dance with Steven. Just don't step on Heather's toes."

Smiling at his wife, Alan offered his hand to Heather, helped her from her chair, and began to glide across the dance floor. Jess' mouth fell open, as she had never been able to get her husband to dance with her.

When the song was finished, Heather thanked Alan with a kiss on his cheek.

"Thank you, Alan. That was fun."

"Ok, husband of mine. When did you learn to dance like that? I've been after you for years to dance with me, and you always say you don't know how. What gives?"

"So do you think I just sit on my bunk every night, pining away for you? We found out long ago the Brits and the Canadians love to throw dance parties, and are very willing to teach us 'uncultured Americans' how to properly dance. Hope you don't mind too much that I spent some time in the arms of some very beautiful officers. And great dance teachers as well."

That got the group laughing as Heather thanked Alan again. The party was suddenly interrupted by Mr. Clarkson, who was at the microphone.

"Excuse me for the interruption, but I need to stop the party for a moment. I hope you are all having a good time tonight, and I want to thank you; this year has been a good one for Clarkson Technologies, and it's all because of your hard work. It bears repeating - I have the best people working for me, and I want you all to know I appreciate your dedication to the company.

"I also want to make an announcement. Would Steven Frasier step forward please?"

As Steven walked to the stage, people around him applauded, and his teammates whistled and shouted as well.

"You all know Steven, and most of you have worked with him over the years. He's been part of the team here since his college days, starting as a summer intern and then getting hired full time once he graduated. Over the years I have begun to value his input more and more, so it gives me great pleasure to announce that in about 3 minutes, Steven will officially be named Senior Vice President of Clarkson Technologies. Congratulation, Steven, and Happy New Year, everyone."

Walking back to Heather, Steven was congratulated by his co-workers with handshakes, hugs, and kisses. Walking up to Heather, she grabbed him and gave him a hard kiss on the mouth. Rose and Michelle stepped up to him and kissed him as well.

"You knew about this, didn't you? And you didn't tell me? After all these years you still don't trust me to keep a secret?"

"Rose, you are one of my closest friends and confidants, but no, I didn't trust you with a secret like this. Besides, Mr. Clarkson asked me to keep it a secret. The only person I told was Heather."

"Yeah, and I found it really difficult not to tell anyone, especially tonight."

Just then, someone started a countdown to midnight. Dates grabbed their dates in anticipation of a midnight kiss. At zero, everyone yelled 'Happy New Year' and gave their date a kiss. Steven pulled Heather closer in order to whisper in her ear.

"Happy New Year, Heather. I'm so happy this year is starting off so much better than last year, and I can't wait to see what the new year holds in store for us. I love you, baby."

"Happy New Year, Steven. I love you too. And I can't wait to spend the year with my favorite boyfriend."

All of a sudden their attention got pulled away by fireworks exploding over the nearby lake. One after another they burst, sending showers of colored sparks across the sky.

Steven had pulled Heather close, her back against his chest, his arms around her, as they watched the display. The room was dark and people were standing nearby as Heather felt Steven's hands slid up her torso, resting on her breasts. Soon he began to gently knead them, making her nipples erect and pushing against his hands.

"Steven, what are you doing? There're people around, and they might see."

"Hush. Nobody's watching us - just the fireworks. And as soon as they are done, I plan on bringing you back to our room and continuing what I'm doing. But on your naked body."

Heather shivered as he said this, imagining what the night held in store.

Arriving back at their room, Steven ushered Heather in. She crossed to the curtains, and threw them open. The room was instantly filled with the lights of the night, casting haunting shadows over everything. Heather turned to face Steven, and put her arms behind her back, slowly lowering the zipper on her dress. As it fell from her shoulders it hung up momentarily on her breasts - then fell to the floor with a whisper. Steven gasped when he saw Heather standing before him in just a small pair of red panties, red thigh-high stockings, and heels.

"Oh my god, Heather. You are breathtakingly beautiful."

She smiled and crossed to him.

"Good. That was the impression I was hoping to make on you. Now please, Steven, take me to bed and make love to me. Make love to me all night long."

Moments later they were in bed, both naked except for Heather's red stockings. Steven had insisted she leave them on, and was currently nestling his face between her thighs, licking her wet pussy.

"I've been waiting all night for this. I've been wet all night just thinking about you eating me over and over, making me cum again and again."

Steven didn't answer - he only licked her faster and deeper. Soon her first orgasm rolled over her, sending a flood of juices onto Steven's face. It wouldn't be her last one.

After licking Heather to several orgasms, Steven rolled her over onto her hands and knees, and spread her legs wide. He pushed his dick into her pussy, where he sank into her depths in one thrust.

Over and over he pushed into her, sending her crashing from one orgasm into another, until he finally erupted into her wetness. Ropes of semen blasted into her pussy; as he climaxed, Heather climaxed with him.

Pulling away, Steven laid next to his lover, both panting rapidly until their breathing slowed to normal. Even now, after loving her for hours, he couldn't stop touching and caressing her body. Sated by their lovemaking, sleep soon overcame the lovers.

The next morning, Steven was awakened by a most glorious sensation - that of Heather sucking his hard dick deep into her mouth. Unsure of how long she had been at work, he laid in bed, pretending to still be asleep, enjoying the sensations. Wanting to last as long as possible, Steven laid still. But then he made the mistake of opening his eyes, and saw Heather's naked body kneeling over him, her tits swaying with her movements, his dick filling her mouth. He groaned, and she looked over, winked at him, and began to caress his balls. That was all it took, and he began to cum in her mouth, spurt after spurt. And she swallowed every drop.

Licking him clean, she lay next to him and whispered 'good morning'.

"Yes, it is a very good morning. I could really get used to an alarm clock like that."

"Glad you enjoyed it, because I know I did. Besides, I've never been able to suck the dick of a senior vice president before. I kinda like it."

"Good to know, because I know I really enjoy licking the pussy of my own senior vice president."

The two lay together in bed, talking and holding each other until they decided to get breakfast via room service. They were told it would arrive in about an hour, which was fine as they both needed to take a shower, and they knew taking one together would take that long.

They sat eating their breakfast wearing only the fluffy robes from the hotel, talking about the party and Steven's promotion. After a while he noticed Heather was very quiet and deep in thought about something.

"Sweetie, can I ask you a very pointed question?"

"Heather, you can ask me anything you want. What's on you mind?"

"Have you ever thought about us moving in together? We seem to spend more and more time at each other's place. I have clothes in your closet; you have clothes in mine. Is this something we should talk about?"

"I've thought about it for months, but didn't know how receptive you'd be after what happened to you last time."

"This is not last time, and you are not him."

"So is this something you'd want to do? If so, I'm all for it. I hate saying goodbye when one of us goes back to their own place. I love you, Heather, and love spending all my free time with you."

"Yes, Steven, this is something I want us to do. I don't care who moves where, but I hate saying goodbye as well. I love waking up next to you in the morning, I love teasing you when I get dressed for work and undressed for bed. I love making breakfast with you. So yes, let's do it."

The lease on Heather's apartment was the easier one to break. Since the property managers had a waiting list of people wanting to move in, they didn't even charge Heather a penalty. The next weekend found Steven and his parents, Heather and her parents, and Julia helping to pack and move. Plus, Jackson and his wife helped, and Michelle came by for a while as well.

Most everything was moved on Saturday, and they finished on Sunday. They also spent Sunday cleaning the apartment with the help of the property manager, who was anxious to re-lease the apartment, at a higher rate than Heather was paying. By Sunday night, Heather officially lived with Steven.

Weeks later, they were readying for their vacation. Packing would be easy - lots of shorts and summer shirts, bathing suits, and several nicer outfits for going out for dinner. Earlier, Heather had done some shopping - some online, some in stores - for different things to wear. Each time she came home, or a box was delivered to their home, she wouldn't show Steven what she had bought.