Copper River Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow! When did you get that? Not that I mind, but it certainly shows you off."

"I got it just for this vacation. I figured we'd be alone this week, so I don't care if I show off my wares. Besides, it's for your eyes only."

The two kissed and then ran splashing into the water. The water was shallow, so they were able to walk out quite far. Laughing and splashing each other, the couple could feel the tension that had built up between them sloughing away.

Finally, Heather moved next to Steven and they began to kiss, tenderly at first, but then growing more urgent. Soon their tongues were playing with each others, and Steven began to caress Heather's almost naked ass.

"Oh baby, finger me. Finger me until I cum on your hand. Take my top off and suck my tits at the same time. Please, Steven. I need to cum."

Untying her top, Steven began to lavish kisses on Heather's luscious breasts. Pulling a nipple into his mouth elicited a loud gasp. Sliding two fingers into her waiting pussy, Steven began to suck her tits harder and finger her pussy faster. As he did, Heather began to moan loudly, knowing nobody would hear.

"Oh my god, Steven, that feels so good. Keep doing what you're doing, and I'm going to cum real soon. Please don't stop."

Knowing how close she was, Steven picked up the pace, wanting to bring Heather to a quick climax. Rubbing his thumb over her clit while he pushed his fingers in deeper, he began to lightly bite her nipples, knowing their sensitivity. Moments later, Heather's orgasm washed over her. She clamped her legs over his fingers, trapping them right where she wanted; she wrapped an arm behind his head, keeping his mouth on her tits. At the height of her orgasm, she screamed his name out loud, the sound lost on the ocean. Steven held her tight, holding her as her body quivered and shook through the aftermath of her climax. And unbeknownst to them, someone was watching from the beach.

As she relaxed, Heather released Steven from her grip, planting her lips on his with a searing kiss. As they kissed, Steven saw the solitary figure sitting the beach watching them.

"Thank you, Steven. That's just the way I wanted to start our vacation - with a tremendous orgasm. But we better get back in case LiAnn shows up."

"I think she's already here. Someone was watching us from the beach, and it looks like a young woman."

Just then, the figure on the beach stood, waved, and yelled 'hello'. Kissing once again, the couple began to walk back to the island beach.

"Are you going to put your top back on?"

"Nope. She's already seen me topless, and right now, I don't care who sees me. Nobody here knows me, and I already decided to wear as little as I can while we're here. If for no other reason than to keep you hot and horny and ready to fuck me. So shall we meet our peeping Jane?"

As they moved closer they could see the person was indeed a young woman with long, dark hair pulled into a ponytail. She was wearing a bikini top that barely held her large breasts; a cute butt was hidden by khaki shorts; fit, tanned legs stretched from those shorts. She was a beautiful young woman.

Hand in hand the couple approached the beach. Once they got close, the woman walked toward them, smiling as she looked them over.

"Hello. I'm LiAnn, your butler for the week."

"Hi, LiAnn. I'm Heather, and this is my husband Steven. So very nice to meet you."

"It's nice to meet you as well. Sorry I wasn't able to meet you earlier, but I was in town shopping for supplies. Your fridge and pantry are well stocked with whatever you might want.

"Now, as your private butler, I'm here to provide you with whatever you need. I can set up your meals, either here or at the resort. If you want to go into town, I can set that up as well. Any excursions you want to do, that's me as well. The activities at the resort usually don't need reservations, but I can set those up if you want. In short, I'm here to facilitate a wonderful experience for both of you."

Moving closer, LiAnn made direct eye contact with Heather.

"I'm also able, if you want, to make possible other type of activities you might want to explore. Private ones."

Heather looked at Steven with a look combined of lust and trepidation.

"Heather, I have to say you are one of the most beautiful women I've had the opportunity to work with here. And Steven, you are probably the handsomest. And what I'm offering is something I've only done once before in the ten years I've worked here."

There was a long silence. Heather looked at LiAnn and then at Steven, and back to LiAnn.

"So what exactly are you offering, LiAnn? And is it something we all might get in trouble for?"

"What I'm offering is strictly between the two of you and me, and if you accept, I can assure you that nobody will get into trouble. What I'm offering you is me. I would love nothing more than to suck Heather's tits and taste her pussy; to suck Steven's dick and have him fuck me anyway he wants. I'm offering you the chance to have sex with me as often as you want, any way you want, with no strings attached. The only stipulation is that we all have to agree and we only do it with all three of us together."

A long silence followed LiAnn's proposal. Heather and Steven looked at each other, communicating without talking. Were they secure enough with each other to take LiAnn up on her offer? Were they open enough?

After what seemed hours, Heather smiled at Steven and nodded her head. Steven smiled back at his wife and then at LiAnn. Without saying anything, Steven stepped to LiAnn and put her hands on Heather's breasts. Heather took a quick breath in reaction, and then put her hands on top of LiAnn's. Together, they began to squeeze, LiAnn thumbing the nipples as they grew larger. Tipping her head toward Heather, she then began to suck her nipples, lavishing kisses and licks to one, and then to the other. Heather moaned in excitement, and whispered,

"Oh my god, I'm cumming already."

A small orgasm erupted from her breasts and travelled through her body. At the same time, Steven stepped behind LiAnn and untied her bikini top, exposing her succulent breasts. They were large, firm, and sat high on her chest, not sagging any as they lost their support. Steven then reached around her and opened the clasp on her shorts, pulling them, along with her panties, to the ground.

Once he had LiAnn naked, Steven slipped one hand onto her breasts and the other between her legs. Running his hand up her thighs, he felt how excited she was, as her legs were wet with her arousal. Reaching her pussy, he easily pushed two fingers in and began to finger fuck her.

Soon both women were moaning and breathing heavily. Steven knew by the sounds Heather was making that she was closing in on another orgasm, larger than the last. Wanting to do the same for LiAnn, he began to move his hand faster and rub his thumb over her clit. In a moment, both women were cumming; Heather's orgasm was loud and LiAnn's was muted as her face was still buried in Heather's chest.

Slowly the trio untangled themselves, and LiAnn gave Heather a soft kiss, which Heather returned.

"I haven't cum that hard in a long time. Thank you, Steven. And thank you, Heather."

"I enjoyed mine just as much. But I think we need to help Steven out, as he's the only one who didn't have a chance to cum. What do you think we need to do to fix that?"

"If you don't mind, I think you should lay on your back and put your legs over the arms of the lounge chair so I can eat your delicious pussy while Steven puts his dick in mine and fucks me. And as he fucks me, look at Steven the whole time, and Steven, look at Heather. Fuck her through me. The harder you go, the deeper my face will push into her pussy and the deeper my tongue will lick. And don't stop until you fill me with your cum."

Silently, the three took the suggested positions. As LiAnn began to lick Heather, Steven slid his rock-hard dick into her, taking his time, as the wet, tight, and hot sensations were incredible. Slowly, the trio began to fuck each other, and the harder Steven went, the deeper LiAnn's tongue dipped into Heather. Soon all three were moaning and gasping for breath, but nobody stopped. And through it all, Heather and Steven never lost eye contact.

Suddenly Heather's orgasm hit, washing over her like a tsunami. It felt as if electricity was coursing through her body, emanating from her wet cunt and spreading throughout. As she screamed her climax, Steven began to fill LiAnn's cunt. Ropes of semen shot deep into her, and as soon as she felt her insides being filled, her own orgasm overtook her. Pushing her ass back at Steven so he could go deeper, she let loose her own scream into Heather's pussy, enhancing Heather's own orgasm. Finally, satisfied, the three lay together on the sand panting, as their breathing slowly returned to normal.

As they lay together, their hands were languidly playing with each other's bodies. Nothing sexual - just touching the body of someone who just made then feel so good. Soon, LiAnn sat up.

"As much as I want to stay like this, I have a job to do. What would you two like for lunch?"

"Well, we haven't had a chance to look the menus over, so why don't you surprise us?"

"Alright, I'll do just that. I'll be back in about 90 minutes, and I might have others with me, so you'll probably want to be dressed more than you are now."

Leaning down, LiAnn kissed Heather first and then Steven.

"Thank you again for such a lovely morning. I haven't felt this good in a long time. And Heather, you better think about putting some sun block on before you burst into flames."

Jumping up, LiAnn walked away from the beach and to the small boat she had used to come from the main resort. As she walked away, both Heather and Steven watched her until she disappeared. They lay together for a while longer in silence, until Steven kissed Heather.

"A penny for your thoughts."

"I think confused is the best way to put them. I love you, Steven, and never thought I would share you with another woman. But being here, where nobody knows us, put me into a different mindset. That was probably the hottest sex I've ever had, and I loved every minute of it."

"I sense a 'but' coming up."

"But then I realized I don't need anyone else to turn me on like that - only you. I know there are sexual things we haven't done that you want to do with me. Seeing how open LiAnn is makes me want to be more like her. So as much as I loved what we just did, I really don't want to continue it with her. Just you. Anything you want to do with me, I'm willing to let you do. Rather, I'm wanting you to do those things with me."

"What things are you talking about? I'm satisfied with our sex life, Heather, and would never dream of doing anything you feel uncomfortable doing."

"I know that, Steven, but this is something I've thought about, even before coming here. I know you want to try anal sex, but I've always been afraid it would hurt too much. But I want to try it, at least once. I know you want me to suck your dick until you cum, but instead of taking it in my mouth, you want to cum on my tits and face. The thought of doing that made me feel like a cheap whore - but not anymore. I want you to do these things with me. Not because LiAnn would, but because I want to. I love you, Steven, and will try anything you want. I know we came here to find ourselves again, and this is just one idea I want to try. Does any of this make sense, or am I just rambling again?"

"Sweetie, this all makes sense. I love you more than I can say, and will do anything to help us find what we've lost. So when LiAnn comes back later, we'll tell her thanks for the offer, but we're going to leave this at a one off. Ok?"

"Ok. Now you better lather me up with the sunscreen before I burn and ruin our vacation."

After a while, they heard the sounds of two small boats coming their way. One held LiAnn and the other held two young men who turned out to be chefs at the resort, on their way to cook lunch on the beach. Steven helped unload the boats while Heather and LiAnn stepped off to the side to talk. When LiAnn saw the look on Heather's face, she knew what was coming.

"Heather, before you start, I can see on your face what your decision was."

"It was a difficult decision, but we both think that despite the fact that we just had some of the best sex of our lives, we're just going to leave it at that - a magnificent one off experience that we will remember always. We hope you understand and aren't angry with us."

"Angry? No. Disappointed? Yes. Like you, that was some of the best sex I've ever had. And since it's not going to happen again, like you, I'll remember our time for a long time to come. And for certain it's not going to change anything for the rest of the week. I'm still your private butler and whatever you need me to set up, I'm here for you. Speaking of which, I brought over some equipment for snorkeling, so I can teach you after lunch. Ok?"

"Ok. Let's have some lunch so we can get back in the water."

And that's how the balance of their week went. Breakfasts of local fruits and fresh pastries, lunches and dinners of fresh fish and other local delicacies; days spent swimming and snorkeling, hiking through the mountains; and evenings spent laying on the beach, looking at the incredible sights of the universe followed by endless bouts of loud sex. By their last day on the island, both were sad to see it end, but still excited by their next week at the main resort.

On their last night, Steven asked LiAnn to have dinner and dessert with them. Agreeing, she made arrangements for dinner to be cooked on the island again, and came over with her own boat. Dinner was excellent once again, and afterwards the trio spent time strolling around the island. Once back at their bungalow, they invited LiAnn in for a nightcap.

As they sat there sipping their wine, the couple chatted with LiAnn about her background and where she grew up. They shared stories of their childhoods, and laughed at the silliness of some of the antics of their younger selves. After a long pause in the conversation, LiAnn turned to the couple.

"I'd like to propose one more activity tonight, something special. And no, as much as I would love to take you both to bed, I'm respecting your decision. But I would like to suggest this - a nighttime snorkeling swim. I've got lights we can wear on our wrists to help see in the dark, and it's really a different world once the sun goes down. We won't need to go very far out, so that keeps us safe as well."

"That sounds like fun. Let's do it."

"Great. But I have one more favor to ask. If we do this, I'd like to do it naked. If we can't have sex, at least I can see you two naked one more time, and I'd really like that to happen. Plus, the feeling you get while swimming naked at night is totally different than during the day. I don't know why, but it's so much more sensuous, feeling the water course over your body, with nothing in the way. But only if you want to."

The couple looked at each other and smiled.

"Speaking for myself, anytime I can see my wife naked I'll go for it. But another chance to see you naked as well, LiAnn, is one we both don't want to miss. So our answer is yes."

Hours later the threesome was sitting on the beach, recounting what they had done and seen. LiAnn was right - it was adventurous, fun, and possibly the most sensuous activity they had ever participated in.

They sat on the beach for a long time, talking and looking at the galaxy of stars above. It was getting late, and LiAnn needed to head back soon. As they were packing up their gear, Steven spoke up.

"Thanks, LiAnn, for an absolutely magnificent evening. I never would've thought of night snorkeling, especially naked. But we're glad you did. I know how late it is, so how about this - spend the night with us. Not having sex, but simply cuddling together, holding each other, feeling the touch of our bodies next to each other. You've become someone very special to both of us, and I would love nothing more than to feel you next to me one last night, and I'm sure Heather feels the same way."

Surprised at the request, LiAnn looked at Heather, who was smiling and nodding her head. Smiling back, LiAnn nodded and gave Steven a hug, and then Heather.

"I would love to spend our last night together, together. Thank you."

And so they spent their last night sleeping together, bodies touching bodies. It was not sexual, but very sensual. All three woke with the sunrise pouring into the room, refreshed and ready to face a new day. They helped LiAnn pack her equipment into her boat, and as they finished, she turned and gave each a tight hug and a loving kiss.

"Thank you, both of you. You've made this past week memorable for me in many ways."

"And thank you, LiAnn. You opened my eyes to ideas and feelings I never thought possible. Your guidance around the island and the ease of talking with you will stay with me for a long time."

"And since you're staying another week at the resort, we might run into each other some more. Now we better get dressed, as breakfast will be here soon, and I need to clean up before hand. Then we have to get you packed for the trip back to the main resort for your last week."

Hours later, the couple was unpacked and ready to explore the main resort. They decided to make a tee time for golf the next day, so they headed to the pro shop as Heather decided that she needed the proper golf attire.

"You just want another chance to go shopping for something new. But we also need to get some rental clubs and several sleeves of balls."

Laughing at each other as they strolled across the grounds, Steven suddenly heard someone call his name.

"Steven Frasier. Is that you?"

Turning around in surprise, Steven saw it was Jonathan Smith, the CEO of Smith Brothers Corporation.

"Mr. Smith. What a surprise. What are you doing here?"

"Hello, Steven. And we've worked together long enough for you to call me Jonathan, all right?"

"Ok. Jonathan, this is my wife, Heather. Heather, this is Jonathan Smith."

"Oh, so you're the one who stole Steven from me over Thanksgiving several years ago. It's nice to finally meet you."

"The pleasure is all mine, Heather. And I'm sorry I stole Steven from you that weekend, but I'm sure he told you how important is all was."

"He did, and I'm just glad everything worked out."

"And as to what I'm doing here, my company owns this little slice of heaven. We purchased it about 8 months ago, along with several others. In fact, it's serendipitous that you're here.

"Heather, would you mind if I borrowed your husband for about 90 minutes? There's something I'd like to show him. I know you're on vacation, and I promise not to keep him too long."

"Well, I suppose I could do without him for that long. It'll give me a chance to hit up the shops, especially the pro shop."

"Heading to the pro shop, eh? Ok, let me make a call... Phil? Hello. It's Jonathan Smith. I've got a good friend headed your way who will need some shopping help. Is Diane in today?... Good. Please have her help Heather Frasier with whatever she needs, and be sure to put it all on my tab... Great. Thanks."

"Jonathan, that's not necessary."

"Yes it is, Heather. If I'm stealing Steven away from vacation time, I need to compensate him for that time. And what better way than for you to go shopping on your own. So please take your time, and whatever catches your eye is yours. Ok? And yes, I do insist."

Giving in to his insistence, Heather gave Steven a kiss, thanked Jonathan again, and left to do her shopping.

"So what's so important you have to buy my wife off to get some time with me?"

"Nothing too drastic, but since we purchased these resorts, we've had numerous tech problems. I have some ideas on how to fix some of them, but I'd rather get an expert's advice on how to proceed."