Copper River Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's a surprise for vacation."

Not wanting to press the issue, Steven let it go with a laugh. Besides, he knew full well that anything Heather would wear would look fantastic on her.

Finally, it was time. They decided to drive to Chicago the night before and spend the night near the airport in case weather was a factor. Checking in, they secured a spot on the hotel airport shuttle for the morning; dropping their suitcases in their room, they headed for the restaurant for dinner, and left an early morning wake-up call at the front desk. They were ready to go.

Arriving at the airport the next morning, all Heather knew was that their flight was non-stop, and assumed they would be jammed in the back someplace. So she was shocked when, checking in, Steven made sure their seats were side-by-side - and the type that laid flat if needed.

"Yes sir. All our first class and business class seats lay flat, with plenty of room. And yes, your seats on the return flight are confirmed the same way. Welcome aboard, and have a wonderful time in Hawaii."

Walking toward the TSA checkpoint, Heather held Steven's hand tightly.

"First class? Isn't that a bit expensive?"

"Yeah, a bit. But for you, it's worth it. We aren't paying anything for the resorts, so I thought I'd splurge. But if you want, I can go change the seats for further back - you know, back in the rows of five abreast."

"No, no. This will do just fine. Smart ass."

Laughing, the two headed for their gate and their date in paradise.

The first several days they decided to stay at the resort and take in the offered amenities. They snorkeled, spent time by the pool, swam in the ocean, and sunned themselves on the beach; one day they para-sailed and rode jet skis, and made plans to play golf later in the week. One day was spent in Lahaina, walking through the old whaling town, shopping, and taking a whale-watching excursion. Another day was spent on a driving tour on the road to Hana, a twisty-turning 52-mile road with 59 bridges and 617 turns.

But the highlight of Maui was the main attraction Heather wanted to see - sunrise on Mt. Haleakala. Steven decided not to attempt the drive up the volcano in the dark, so a reservation was made for a tour to take them up to the top. He left an early wake-up call for 2:30 am, as the bus was picking them up at 3:30. The tour company supplied heavy coats, and the resort packed them a 'survival bag' containing gloves, flashlights, water, and a variety of snacks.

The trip up the mountain was quiet, as most people were asleep and their guide promised not to talk too much. When they arrived at the top, it was still dark, but in the distance the horizon was beginning to lighten. Just before the sun peeked it's way out, Heather noticed the rest of the tour group was standing in a semi-circle around her and Steven. And just as the sun rose, Steven dropped to his knee.

"Heather McPherson, I have waited all my life for someone like you. You are the person I want by my side for whatever life holds for us. I love you more than anything; would you do me the honor of marrying me?"

Heather was shocked, but extremely happy. She had been hoping Steven would propose sometime, but wasn't expecting it to be on top of a volcano. Smiling, laughing, and crying at the same time, she croaked out,

"Yes. Yes Steven, marrying you would make me the happiest woman in the world."

Steven slid the ring onto her finger, and as he did, the tour group all began to applaud and laugh with joy. Heather grabbed onto Steven and held him tight. Kissing his lips she whispered 'I love you'.

The crowd broke up, watching as the sky began to be filled with an amazing array of colors. The two lovers stood quietly as the sun began to fill the sky.

"I love you, Steven, but we missed the sunrise, and I'm sure it's like nothing we've ever seen before."

Before he could answer, the tour guide and bus driver walked up to them.

"Here's your camera, Mr. Frasier. The pictures look great. And when we get back to the office, I'll email you the video from the big camera. Congratulations!"

"You had them take a video? Thank you! Now we'll have both the sunrise and your proposal forever. And I can't wait to get back to the resort so we can call my parents and your parents. And Beth! I can't forget her."

Arriving back at the resort they realized it was still too early back home to call anyone, so instead they spent the rest of the morning and afternoon making slow, languid love and napping in between. At one point, Steven woke to see Heather holding her arm up and looking at her ring.

"Trying to decide if the diamond is real or not?"

"No, smartass. I'm looking at the most beautiful piece of jewelry I've ever received, even though it was given to me by my smartass fiancée. But honestly, Steven, it really is gorgeous. Thank you."

"It was absolutely my pleasure. So, who do you want to call first?"

After calling both sets of parents, Heather called her sister. Steven couldn't hear the conversation, but at one point Heather held the phone away from her ear because Beth was so loud. After hanging up, Heather pulled Steven to the bathroom and headed for the shower. Once in, she began to soap his body slowly, taking care to wash every part carefully. And when she was done, Steven did the same to her; when they were finished, they dressed and left for dinner, where Heather didn't let go of Steven's hand all night.

The next day they headed for Kauai for their last week. The resort was just a wonderful as the first one, and they made sure to partake in as many activities as they could, both at the resort and around the island. They also found out that both enjoyed the thrill of outdoor sex, and found more than several places around the island they could have some fun.

Finally, it was their last day, and both were saddened by the idea of having to head back to their real world. For their final dinner they found a beach-side restaurant that offered views of the sunset. Sitting at their table, Heather was quiet as the sun slowly sank beneath the water.

"Sweetie, are you alright?"

"I'm fine. Just not looking forward to leaving such a beautiful place, that's all."

"Neither am I. But we have to, so let's enjoy our last night in paradise and not worry about anything else, ok?"

Heather smiled at Steven.

"Yes, you're right. Let's enjoy tonight and worry about tomorrow, tomorrow."

After dinner they walked along the beach for quite a while, holding hands but not talking.

Coming upon a bench, Heather sat down, pulled Steven next to her, and drew him into a searing kiss.

"This is what I want, Steven. I want this - every night. Dinner on the beach with a magnificent sunset. I want warm weather all the time, and not the horrid cold winters we live in. I want to be able to snorkel whenever I want. I want to be able to wear my bikinis year round. I want to watch our children play in the ocean. I want to grow old with you, watching these beautiful sunsets. I want to live here, Steven, and I'm sad we can't."

Not knowing what to say, Steven held her close while she quietly cried. He knew how much she loved Hawaii, as did he, but he also knew it was an impossible request.

"How about the next best thing. How about we get married someplace tropical and honeymoon there as well. We can look here in Hawaii, the Caribbean, or someplace exotic like Bora Bora or Fiji. Someplace that will satisfy our taste for the tropics, at least for a short time."

Smiling, Heather looked at Steven, smiled, and nodded her head.

"Thanks, sweetie. That will certainly help. Now, there's only one other thing I want to do with you before we leave. Come with me."

Standing, Heather grabbed Steven's hand and they began to stroll down the beach once again. It was dark, but a full moon helped light the way. Finally Heather stopped and faced Steven. She looked around, checking to see how secluded they were. Satisfied, she smiled at Steven, put her hands on her shoulders, and lowered the straps of her dress down her arms. Standing still, she shimmied and her dress fell to the sand, puddling around her ankles. Now standing naked before her fiancée, Heather smiled again, put her hands out to Steven, and pulled him next to her.

"Make love to me, Steven. Here on the beach. One final memory to relive over and over. Finger me, lick me, fuck me - whatever you want to do. Suck my tits, finger my ass - my body is yours to do with as you please. Take me Steven, right here on the beach."

Before he could react, Heather dropped to her knees and began to open Steven's pants, pulling them down, along with his underwear. His rapidly growing erection disappeared into Heather's mouth, where it grew to its full length. Pulling him deep, Heather began to frantically suck and lick his dick, letting him fuck her mouth. Too soon, he groaned and began to cum in her mouth, filling it with his semen. Swallowing as fast as she could wasn't fast enough, and the excess cum began to drip down her chin onto her breasts.

When she finished licking him clean, Heather lay on her back on her dress and spread her legs wide, inviting Steven to eat her wet pussy. Kneeling between her legs, Steven lowered his head and began to lick her inviting and open pussy. Teasing her at first, soon he began to lick her in earnest, bringing her to her first orgasm. Slowing, but not stopping, Steven now began to slip two, then three, fingers into her opening, fingering her as he started to lick and suck on her engorged clit. Quickly, Heather held her hand over her mouth to keep her from screaming as she orgasmed once again.

Pulling his face and fingers from her pussy, Steven moved Heather onto her hands and knees, and slid his dick into her.

"Yes, baby. Fuck my wet cunt. Make me cum, baby, and then fill me with your sperm."

Leaning over her back, Steven began to play with Heather's nipples, lightly pinching and rubbing, knowing how sensitive they were. At the same time, Heather reached down and began to play with Steven's balls and her hypersensitive clit, knowing both actions would lead to an overwhelming climax.

Soon, both lovers were approaching their limits, with Steven pummeling Heather's cunt, and Heather frantically rubbing her clit. Suddenly, both reached the end, and together they climaxed, with Heather screaming her delight into her dress. Streams of semen spurt from Steven's dick, buried deep in Heather's wet passage.

As their breathing finally began to return to normal, Steven pulled out from Heather and laid next to her in the warm sand, holding her close. Soon they both realized they were laying naked on a public beach, and with a quick kiss, began to dress. As they walked back to their resort, Heather began to giggle.

"What's so funny?"

"It's weird feeling your cum leaking out of me and running down my leg. Not that I mind, but I feel like a wanton woman. And I like that feeling."

"I'm glad I could help. And I'm glad I could help you fulfill one final dream here on the island."

Later that night, laying in bed, Heather cuddled to Steven's side and kissed him lovingly.

"Thank you, Steven, for the best two weeks of my life. I can't wait to get back and tell everyone else we're engaged. And to get started planning our wedding. Mom is going to be so excited. She already told me she's asking your mom if she wants to help."

"Great. Mom will be thrilled. Since it's just me, she gave up years ago any hope of planning a wedding for a daughter. Thank you mom for me."

And just like that, the couple was back in the real world of IT and banking. Heather showed off her ring and the video to her friends at the bank, and Steven showed the video to his friends as well. The moms had started conversing about wedding plans; the couple was also busy finding a date and a place.

About a month later, it was a gorgeous early spring Saturday. The weather had been heating up, and the day was forecast to be in the upper 70s. After finishing some household chores, Heather asked Steven if he wanted to go for a walk. Agreeing, both changed into shorts and t-shirts, grabbed some water, and set out down the walking path.

Heather was quiet as they walked, and soon stopped by a bench to sit. Holding Steven close, she began to talk.

"Do you know what today is? It's our anniversary - one year ago today, in almost this very spot, you saved my life. You pulled my stupid ass out of the Copper River right over there. I didn't know it at the time, but you opened my eyes to what it means to be loved. Truly loved. You respected me, trusted me, befriended me, and then you loved me. I now realize what a real significant other should be - someone who puts their partner's wants and needs first without expecting anything in return. Someone who is always there with a shoulder to cry on, a hand to hold, or a hug to give. Someone who can excite me and bring me to the heights of ecstasy. Someone I can trust with my deepest secrets, hopes, and desires. Someone to love me. Someone I can give my heart and soul to. Someone like you, Steven. I love you so much; I can't think of what my life would've been without you in it. And to think I came within minutes of losing it all. Thank you Steven, for everything you've done for me this past year. And for all our years to come."

As they sat there hugging each other, they heard the barking of a dog, followed by a young girls voice calling for it.

"Kokua, come back here. Come back now."

The dog ran up to Steven and sat next to him, as if waiting to be petted. He noticed it had a red leash, and was similar to the dog who got his attention last year.

"Sorry, mister. Kokua loves to run away from me whenever we walk this path."

"Did he run away from you one year ago today? The day we had that late snowstorm?"

"Yes he did. We couldn't find him for a long time, and thought he ran away. But he came home, wet and cold. Why?"

"Because your dog is a life saver. Last year he helped me save someone from the river, right over there."

"I remember that. Kokua helped? Wow."

"May I ask - what does Kokua mean?"

"It means 'help, with no thought of personal gain'. And it's Hawaiian. Is that important?"

Heather and Steven just looked at each other, and then Kokua, and smiled.

Six months later...

The small crowd gathered together on a corner of Seven Mile Beach on Grand Cayman. Standing in the shadow of the Westin Hotel, Steven and Heather's guests, consisting of family and friends, assembled to witness their wedding. It was a beautiful evening, and the sunset promised to be spectacular. At 5:00, the resort wedding planner gestured to the string quartet to begin playing, and the guests claimed their seats. Steven was standing up front with his father as best man as BethAnn began her stroll up the aisle. As she got to the front, she winked at Steven and mouthed 'way to go'. Two of Heather's little cousins began to drop flower petals down the aisle, and when they finished, the music changed to Mendelsons' Wedding March.

Steven looked up and saw Heather between her parents as they escorted her down the aisle. Up to then, he had no idea what she was going to wear, because she wanted to keep it a surprise... which it was. Heather had spent yesterday with both their moms, along with Beth and Julia, at the resort's spa, relaxing and getting ready for today. When she left, she told Steven she was staying with Beth so he wouldn't see her before the wedding. Holding her dress bag, she kissed him and whispered 'hope you like the surprises'. And here was the first - her dress.

Instead of the traditional white, she was wearing a form-fitting beige dress that had a side slit up to her thigh, a low cut front and back, and hints of tropical colors throughout. She had a wreath of tropical flowers woven into her hair; she topped it off with red lipstick; her gold locket was nestled between her breasts. She looked radiant, and Steven couldn't stop smiling as he watched her come closer. And Heather's smile lit up her face.

"Good choice, son. Heather is stunning."

Kissing both her parents, Heather took Steven's arm and stood beside him in front of the wedding officiate and the gathered crowd. Poems were read, songs were sung, rings were exchanged, and vows were spoken. And through it all, Heather and Steven kept smiling at each other.

As they turned to their guests, the officiate announced,

"Friends and family, please greet, for the first time as a married couple, Heather McPherson and Steven Frasier."

As their guests applauded, the couple realized that people other than their guests were greeting them. Other guests at the hotel, as well as people simply walking down the beach, joined in to congratulate the newly married couple.

The party moved to a nearby open air ballroom, where tables were set for dinner and a bar was open for drinks. As the evening went on, the couple circulated throughout the room, making sure everyone was having a good time. After desserts and speeches, a DJ was ready to start the dance music. The only 'set' dance was the first one - Heather and Steven together. After that, the DJ invited everyone to join the couple on the dance floor. After dancing with both moms and Beth, Steven was surprised when Julia tapped him on the shoulder and asked him if he would dance with her. As soon as the music began, Julia looked at Steven and began to talk.

"Steven, I need to apologize for the way I acted when we first met. I thought I was looking out for my best friend, but instead I projected my feelings toward men to her. After watching you two all these months, I can see I was wrong about you. I can see how much you care for Heather, and how much you love her. And how much she loves and cares for you. I've never had much use for men in general, but you've shown me that I can be wrong. I was certainly wrong about you. So please accept my apology for being such an ass for such a long time toward you. Heather loves you, so that's good enough for me."

"Apology accepted. So does this mean we'll be seeing you at our place sometimes instead of you and Heather meeting without telling me? And don't look so shocked - it was pretty easy for me to figure that out."

"Busted once again. If you'll have me, I'd love to visit you at your home."

Later on, the DJ announced the final dance of the night. Steven grabbed Heather away from some friends and took her to the dance floor. A slow song that was their favorite played as they held each other close.

"So I saw you and Julia dancing before, and she was actually smiling. Did you finally get through her tough exterior?"

"Actually, it was Julia who did it. She wanted to bury the hatchet, and not in my head. She apologized for acting like a bitch to me for so long. I think I surprised her when I said she was welcome in our home and that the two of you didn't have to sneak away to visit with each other."

"You knew?"

"Sweetie, I've known for months that you two were meeting for lunch and the occasional drink after work. Now you can invite her over to our place."

As the song ended and people began to leave, the couple made sure they thanked their parents for everything they did. As they were talking, Beth walked up to them, smiling like a Cheshire cat. She hugged Steven and Heather together, then pulled something from the front of her dress. Handing it to Steven, she gave him a kiss on his cheek. She then turned to her sister and did the same.

"Thank you, Heather, for accepting me back into your life, even though I know I can never really fix what I did."

"Enough, Beth. I accepted your apology months ago, and it's something I don't want you to bring up ever again. Besides, if you weren't such an ass back then, I never would've met Steven, and my life is so much better for it. I now know what it's like to genuinely be loved by someone. Ok?"