Copper River Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jonathan brought Steven into the office area of the resort, and proceeded to a back area. There were several offices, some with cubicles and others filled with computers and other equipment.

"What I'm looking for are ideas on how to upgrade what we have, and what we need to replace - and not just in here, but in all the rooms that have IPads, programmable lights and HVAC, televisions, wi-fi, and all the offered streaming services; we need to look at the restaurants and bars as well as all the recreational areas; in short, I would like recommendations on all we offer tech-wise."

"I'm happy to help, Jonathan, you know that. But I can't do much in 90 minutes. Besides, you already have someone on your staff that would be great with this - Cindi Wright."

Just then, bouncing around the corner, came Cindi.

"Did I hear someone say my name?"

"Cindi! What are you doing here?"

"When Jonathan talked to me several months ago about coming out here to look at the tech systems, I had no idea how badly outdated most everything was. So when he asked me to head the team for the upgrade, I jumped at the chance. Arizona is nice, but this is heaven."

"So I take it you already have some ideas on how to proceed?"

"Yep, but I'd love to run them by you, if you're willing."

"If you two will excuse me, I need to make several calls. How about I catch up with you in an hour right here?"

With that, Jonathan disappeared down the hallway while Cindi and Steven headed into the main computer room.

"I've got an office back here, and I can show you what I've seen and some of my plans. Any ideas you can offer, I'm more than willing to take them."

So for the next hour, Cindi laid out her plans to Steven, who listened quietly until she was done, only stopping her to ask some clarifying questions.

"Well, what do you think? I know this was just a fast overview, but I think you get the ideas I'm going after."

"I like what you've outlined. It's simple, concise, and solves most of the problems without too much of a hassle. I think your main problems are going to be with the server speeds. You might think about adding numbers and size to your plans."

Just then, Jonathan re-joined them.

"So, what do you think, Steven? Is Cindi on the right track?"

"Absolutely. She's got some shortcuts to get some upgrades moving quicker, and those will have to be looked at later for a long-term solution. But most of all, she's got ideas and solutions to cover most everything else."

"Great. Now one final thing. I would like to have you and Heather join me tonight for dinner. You as well, Cindi. I have some business ideas to float by you, but I don't want to take up any more of your vacation. So how about meeting me in the Seaside Restaurant at 7:00, and all will be revealed then. Will that work for both of you?"

Both Cindi and Steven agreed, and all three left for the afternoon. Steven wandered through the resort until it was time to meet Heather, still wondering what Jonathan had up his sleeve.

Seeing Heather with a number of bags made Steven smile. She certainly took Jonathan at his word. He only hoped it wasn't too much of a bill.

"Hi, sweetie. Looks like you had a successful time at the shops."

"Yes I did. Oh Steven, they have some of the most beautiful dresses I've ever seen, as well as tops and shorts galore. I could've spent a lot more than I did, but I didn't want to take advantage of Jonathan's offer. So we'll have to go back to several of the stores before we go. But right now I need you to help me with some of these, so I can model them for you. Not everything, mind you. Just some things. The others you'll have to wait for the proper times to see."

Laughing, Steven grabbed several bags and together they headed to their bungalow, Steven recounting his time with Cindi and Jonathan's dinner offer.

"I'm not sure what he has in mind, but when he gets crafty like this, something's sure to be up. Anyway, we are having dinner with him and Cindi tonight at 7."

"Ok. After I show you some of my haul, we can go to the beach bar and grab a small bite to hold us over until then. I hope you like what I got."

"I'm sure I'll love it all. Let's go."

After a lazy afternoon they began to get dressed for dinner. Steven wore shorts and a nice polo, while Heather wore one of her new sun dresses. Coral in color, it had a low cut neckline, almost no back, and a flouncy skirt that hit about mid-thigh. As Steven saw her enter the room he almost decided to cancel dinner so he could strip his wife and make love to her.

"I know that look, Steven Frasier - you can't get me out of my dress until later. And I promise, you can do whatever you want to me after that."

With that thought in his head, the couple left for dinner, still not knowing what to expect. When they arrived, Cindi was just entering as well.

"Cindi, do you have any idea what Jonathan is cooking up?"

"Nope, nothing. I spent all afternoon looking over my ideas making sure they were all ready to go. But no, I have no idea. I guess we'll just have to wait him out."

Jonathan saw them enter and waved them over, moving to a secluded table in the corner of the restaurant with a splendid view of the ocean. They ordered drinks and appetizers and exchanged small talk. Finally, Jonathan smiled at the other three.

"I'm sure you're all wondering what's going on, so I won't extend the suspense. Over the past 18 months, our company has been acquiring a number of resorts like this. Right now we have 23, with several more soon to come. At our last meeting, the board decided to make some major changes in our corporate setup, and this is where you three come in.

"We're spinning the resorts off into a separate entity of their own; still a part of the overall company, but separate in it's operations. I will be the CEO, and I would like Steven to consider becoming a part of the company as a Senior Vice President of Smith Brothers and the CTO of the new resorts division. Cindi, I am offering you the position of assistant CTO of the division. Heather, I know that over the past two years how much you've been doing with the bank's expansion, and I know how effective you are at your job. Both of you have been travelling far too much over the past two years, and your personal lives have suffered for it. Don't look surprised - I made a few phone calls this afternoon to people who know and care for both of you, and who you've worked with for years. That's why I am offering Heather the position of Senior Vice President as well, and the position of CFO of the new division.

"We have resorts spanning from the Caribbean to Australia and New Zealand and across the South Pacific, so we can put the new headquarters wherever we like - and much of that input will come from the three of you - depending, of course, if you take the offers. At first there will be significant travelling, as we get all the resorts up to the standards we expect. My promise to you two is this - if one of you is travelling, the other is going to the same place at the same time. Two jobs, but going in the same direction. Cindi will mostly be based at the headquarters, but will also do visits with the on-site tech teams.

"Cindi, if you accept, you will receive a substantial salary bump, commensurate with your new position. Heather and Steven, the same goes for you. Needless to say, there will be a full benefits package as well. Now, I know I've probably thrown all three of you for a loop, and don't expect an answer right away; however, I'd like to know your answer before you leave for home Steven, and Cindi, just as soon as you can. I'm sure you all have questions, but let's leave them for later and enjoy dinner."

Dinner was excellent, and Jonathan continued to answer questions from the three of them. When dinner was over and dessert finished, Jonathan excused himself for the night, leaving the other three to talk among themselves. Then sat in silence for a while, until Cindi broke the quiet.

"To say I'm flabbergasted would be an understatement. Never in my wildest dreams did I think he was going to offer me that kind of job. Now I know you two need to discuss this more, but for my part, I'm going to accept the job. I'm single, I have no family to speak of, and I think I can see myself spending long days and nights in a tropical paradise.

"And for what it's worth, Steven, I would love to work for you. I've seen how you treat your co-workers, how you jump right in and do the dirty work, even though it's not necessarily your job. You are one of the kindest men I've ever worked with, and it would be my pleasure to be your assistant."

"Thanks for your vote of confidence, Cindi. I've always enjoyed working with you as well. You're often the smartest person in the room, but you usually don't show that off. If we do accept these jobs, you'll be one of the first I call. Heather and I need to discuss this more, so if you'll excuse us, we're going to take a walk down to the beach. Goodnight."

With that, Steven and Heather took their leave, strolling hand in hand down to the beach. Finding some place to sit, they sat in silence for a long while, contemplating what their future might hold. Finally Steven looked at Heather.

"So, what are you thinking?"

"Perplexed is the only thing I can think to say. Like Cindi said, I'm blown away at the offer. At first glance, I think we should jump at it. But there are so many things to think about. First, do we actually want to move 5,000 miles from everyone we know? What happens if we move here and the company goes south? What will our parents and family say? What about our friends? So many things to think about, but each time my answer is still the same - take Jonathan up on his offer."

"I agree with everything you're saying. I think our parents will be sad to see us leave, but it will also give them a tremendous incentive to visit us out here. I'm not so worried about the company doing poorly, as Jonathan and his brothers are the best businessmen I know. We don't have a house to sell; we won't have to worry about finding jobs; we won't have to worry about travelling so much without each other; and I love the idea of a new challenge like this. I think we need to sleep on this, and see how we feel in the morning. Then, if you're still conflicted, you can call your mom and dad and see what they think about it."

Steven then leaned over and gave Heather a long, soft kiss.

"Let's go back to our room so I can take your dress off and ravage you tonight."

"Yes, Steven, let's do that. I've been so wet for you all night. Take me to bed and make love to me."

Walking back, they heard the muted sounds of lovemaking coming from several of the other bungalows.

"Sounds like we're not the only ones with the same idea."

Entering their room, Heather stood away from Steven and unbuttoned the remaining two buttons on her dress. Slipping the straps off her shoulders, her dress fell to the floor. Standing naked before her husband, Heather could feel her arousal filling her body.

"You are so beautiful, Heather. How was I ever so lucky to marry you?"

"I'm not sure - but all I know now is I need you to take your clothes off and take me to bed. Make me moan like the others we heard walking back. Make me cum any way you want. Love me, Steven. Love me like no other night before."

Hours later, covered in a combination of sweat and cum, the two lovers held each other, lightly playing with the other's body. As they lay together, Heather kissed Steven and whispered in his ear.

"Let's take the jobs, Steven. I can't think of a better place to live, work, and love you than this."

"Are you sure?"

"As sure as I know I love you. How many people can say they get to live in a place like this?"

"Ok. We'll tell Jonathan in the morning. I can't wait to see the reaction from some of my co-workers. Mitchell will be thrilled to finally get rid of me... and I feel the same way about him.

"Goodnight, Heather. I love you."

"Goodnight, Steven. I love you too."

Late the next morning the couple awoke, ready to get on with both their vacation and their new jobs. A quick shower, breakfast, and a call to Jonathan were the first things on their agenda, along with a visit to Cindi. She was thrilled to hear the news, and gave them the names of several real estate agents she had met to begin their home search.

Soon they were on their way to the golf course for their noon tee time. They were set up as a twosome, and before long were on their way down the course. Heather was wearing her new outfit, and took great pleasure in showing Steven as much flesh as she could. At one point, when he was putting for a birdie to win the hole, she bent over, showing him her naked pussy. Needless to say, he missed the putt, but got an eyeful.

"You didn't tell me you were naked under your clothes. Talk about an unfair advantage."

"If you want, I'll put my panties and bra back on. If you want..."

"No, that's ok. Now that I know, I can handle it."

Since they were alone, Steven moved to Heather and kissed her. As he did he began to massage her breasts through her shirt, paying close attention to her nipples. As he did, Heather began to moan into his mouth as a swift orgasm passed through her. Steven then took his hand and slipped it under her skirt and into her drenched pussy, bringing her to another quick orgasm.

Pushing his hand away, Heather gasped 'enough', and kissed him again.

"So, is that what you consider a hole in one?"

Just then they heard the sound of another golf cart, so Heather quickly smoothed her clothes, got back into the cart, and Steven drove to the next tee.

By the time they were finished with their round, both were sweaty from the heat of the day and ready to hit the water. Soon they were on the beach and headed for the ocean, where Heather decided to play some more. Once they were chest deep she grabbed Steven's already hard dick and began to pull his suit down his thighs and to his knees. Once there she began to stroke him slowly, and knowing how horny he was knew it wouldn't take long for him go cum.

"Cum for me, baby. Shoot your cum like you're cumming in me. Cum for me, baby."

Two more strokes was all it took, and Steven tried to keep quiet as he came. A quiet grunt was all that passed his lips, and when he was done, Heather pulled his suit back up again.

"Now we're almost even. But I don't want to get us in trouble, so the rest will have to wait until later. Now kiss me and let's swim around for awhile."

The rest of their vacation week flew by, and soon they were heading home to an uncertain reception from family and friends. They made a dinner date with their parents to tell them the news all at once, and after the initial shock, they were happy for their children. Their jobs were more difficult. Both their bosses were sad they were leaving, but understood the appeal to the new challenges. Their friends, although sad they were moving so far away, were ultimately happy for the couple, and promised to visit on vacation.

And so it was that, six weeks later, Heather and Steven were having going away parties at their respective jobs. Both were filled with laughter at embarrassing stories and tears on their parting. Both of their bosses also told them that if things didn't work out, they had jobs to come back to. And after selling or donating their furniture and household goods, giving some boxes of personal items to their parents to store and shipping several others to their new home, Heather and Steven made their way to the airport and their new lives, 5,000 miles from everything they knew.

*****

Twenty-five years later

It promised to be another beautiful sunset after the typical afternoon tropical showers. Heather and Steven were sitting on their deck overlooking the ocean and their own slice of beach. Closer to the water a bonfire was blazing away, with over twenty young adults singing, dancing, and drinking - just having a great time. Among them were their children - their daughter Talia, who was 24 and their son Aleki, who was 23. They had grown up on the beach, so it was fitting that their last fling before moving away was on that same beach. Both children worked for the resort corporation, and both were soon moving away to face new challenges of their own at new resorts. Talia was moving to New Zealand and Aleki was moving to the Caribbean, and both were moving into management positions as Assistant General Managers at their respective resorts. Both were moving within the month, and that thought saddened their parents - but they both knew it was time for their children to forge their own futures.

After sitting quietly, watching their children and their friends frolic in the ocean, Heather turned to Steven.

"Thank you, sweetie, for making my deepest dreams come true."

"You're welcome. But what dreams are you talking about?"

"That night on our first vacation to Kauai, when we were sitting watching the sunset, I told you what I wanted in my life, and you made it come true."

This is what I want, Steven. I want this - every night. Dinner on the beach with a magnificent sunset. I want warm weather all the time, and not the horrid cold winters we live in. I want to be able to snorkel whenever I want. I want to be able to wear my bikinis year round. I want to watch our children play in the ocean. I want to grow old with you, watching these beautiful sunsets.

"That was my wish, and you've spent every day since helping my wish come true. Not every woman gets her heart's desires, but I certainly did. Thank you, Steven, for giving me such a wonderful life."

Heather then pulled Steven into her arms and kissed him deeply.

"So do you think we should join the kids around the fire?"

"No. I doubt they want their parents crashing their party. Let's just sit here and let them enjoy their time with their friends."

Just then they heard both their children yelling at them.

"Mom, dad - come on down and join us. The s'mores are ready!"

Grabbing her husband's hand, Heather laughed as she pulled him down the beach to the raging bonfire, smiling as they walked. Yes, it had indeed been a wonderful life.