Copper River Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hugging once again, the sisters both whispered 'I love you' to the other.

"Now what did you give my husband?"

"I had no idea what to get you for a wedding present, and then one day this popped into my head. It's a key card to your room for tonight, and for the next week of your stay. Dad and I moved you and Steven into the Honeymoon Suite...on me."

"How did you manage that? I tried for months to get that reserved."

"That's because once I heard the date, I did the reservation. I knew when I saw you at Christmas that you'd get married. You both had 'that look'. So happy wedding!"

Laughing and crying at the same time, Heather and Steven both joined Beth in a group hug.

"Happy Wedding, big sis. I hope you and Steven have a long and wonderful life together."

Heads spinning from such a long day, the couple made their way to their room. Entering they saw a magnificent layout, with a hot tub on a private balcony, large sitting area, separate bedroom with an oversized king bed, and a bathroom with a shower big enough for four people.

"Yeah, I think I could get used to living like this. Why don't you get ready for bed first. I have another surprise for you."

After Steven got ready, he waited for Heather on the balcony. It was a quiet night, but a full moon lit the area with a soft light. Hearing a noise behind him, Steven turned around to see Heather standing before him, her hair slightly damp from a shower, and wearing a long diaphanous nightgown. She stood before him smiling, and raised her arms, beckoning him closer. Stepping to his wife, he was almost speechless.

"My god, Heather, you are so beautiful. I can't believe I get to spend the rest of my life with you. It is beyond doubt a dream come true."

"Such a sweet talker. Maybe that's why I married you. Now you need to take your wife to bed and make love to her all night long. And in the morning we can use the hot tub to relax our overused muscles."

Slipping out of their clothes and between the sheets, the newlyweds laid together, hugging, kissing, and caressing each other's body. Steven moved his kisses away from Heather's mouth and began to kiss his way onto her heaving breasts. Capturing a nipple brought a gasp from her mouth, and another gasp when he lightly bit it. Moaning at the feeling, Heather urged Steven to move lower on her body; she needed to feel his mouth and tongue attacking her wet pussy.

Steven slowly kissed his way down her body. As he did, he slid his hand across her thighs and rested it on the junction of her legs. Feeling where he placed his hand, Heather responded by opening her legs wide and giving him access to her needy cunt. Slipping several fingers into her brought her to an immediate orgasm, and a plea for him to keep fingering her.

He kept his fingers inside her as he continued to kiss his way down her body. Reaching her legs, Steven skipped over her pussy to kiss the insides of her thighs, licking up the moisture gathered there. Unable to control herself, Heather grabbed his head and pushed it into her hot pussy.

"Please, Steven. Please..."

"Please what? What do you want me to do, Heather?"

"Please eat me. Eat my hot cunt until I cum all over your face. Eat me until I can't take it anymore. And then eat me some more. Please..."

Responding to her pleas, Steven began to lick and suck her pussy. Keeping his fingers busy fucking her, he began to lick at her juices spilling out. Soon Heather was cumming again, with her legs bucking off the bed. And still Steven ate her out.

Moving his mouth up he began to lick and suck her clit, pulling it gently into his mouth. With his fingers plunging in and out of her pussy and his mouth sucking on her clit, Heather was lost to another orgasm, this one bigger than the last. And still Steven ate her out.

As Heather began to come down from her orgasm, Steven pulled one finger out of her pussy and slid it back to her ass, sweeping across her back hole and causing Heather to react as if she was hit with an electric shock. He then pushed his fingertip into her hole, which pushed her into another orgasm, once again flooding his face with her juices. And still Steven ate her out.

Finally, after what seemed like hours, Heather pushed Steven's face from her legs, begging him to stop. Not wanting to push her anymore, he pulled himself from her legs and laid beside her, pulling her into his arms, holding her while her trembling body relaxed, and kissed her deeply.

Tasting herself on his lips, Heather looked at Steven and smiled.

"I do taste good, don't I?"

"Now you know why I never want to stop - you taste too sweet."

"Good to know. Now, give me some time to recover so I can fuck you into oblivion."

Cuddling together, the couple fell into a deep sleep, holding each other close, knowing they were with the one each belonged with.

Waking the next morning, Heather realized she was alone in bed. She never felt so used, so sore, and so loved all at the same time. She lay quietly, trying to hear Steven, when she heard a knock at the door.

"Room service."

Steven quickly answered so as to not wake Heather, so he was surprised when as soon as the door closed, Heather was walking towards him, stark naked. Her hair was a mess, her makeup was smeared from last night, she had dried cum - hers and his - covering her body, but she was still the sexiest woman in the world.

"I didn't hear you get up. Why didn't you wake me for an early morning fuck like I wanted?"

"You were sleeping so soundly, I decided to order breakfast and let you sleep. I've got coffee, juice, croissants, bacon and eggs - exactly the food needed to perk you up after a long night of lovemaking. And to give you the energy to do it all over again today."

The rest of their week was spent doing all the 'touristy' things - Stingray City, the Crystal Caves, the botanical garden, snorkeling, and laying out on the beach. They made ample use of their hot tub, using it to sooth their aching muscles after a long night of lovemaking.

Finally it was time to leave, an action neither wanted to have happen. But their jobs awaited them, along with their real life. Boarding the plane, they stopped at the top of the stairs and looked one more time at the tropical paradise. Sighing, Heather led Steven into the plane and back home.

The next two years flew by. Heather's bank decided to start acquiring other bank corporations, so she was travelling all around the country, getting the new banks acclimated to new systems. As well, Steven was doing lots of travelling with his new position. Consequently, the two didn't see as much of each other as either wanted.

One Friday morning, Steven was on the phone with a client, confirming their final meeting, when Rose knocked at his door. He motioned her in, and finished his call.

"A new client?"

"No, a client I convinced to come back after the Mitchell West cluster fuck. Wow - coffee and donuts. To what do I owe this visit?"

"Well, we haven't seen much of you lately, so I wanted to drop in and see how you were doing. So, boss man, how are you doing?"

"If I said just fine would you leave me alone?"

"No, because I know you'd be lying. I can see right through you, Steven. I can tell when something's up."

"Yeah, you've always been able to read me when nobody else could."

Steven paused for a long time, taking several sips from his coffee.

"Heather's not happy. I'm not totally sure why, but it probably has to do with all our business travelling. I haven't seen her smile in a long time."

"You know Heather and I have become close over the past two years, right? She and I had lunch yesterday, and she really unloaded on me. You're correct - she's not very happy. At first she thought it was the newness of being married; then she thought it was because of your new job. The last thing she said before breaking into tears was she thought you were having an affair."

"What? No! I'm not having an affair. I love Heather and would never do something like that."

"That's what I told her. I also said that you love her more than anything and are so proud of what she's doing in her job. I think she's lost, Steven. Lost in her job, and lost without her touchstone - you."

Steven was quiet again, thinking about what Rose had said.

"When was the last time you two got away? Really got away - not a weekend or a day trip someplace."

"Over two years - not since our honeymoon."

"Alright, here's what I think you need to do. Take some time off. You both must have lots of weeks built up, so use them. And here's where I think you should go - someplace I know you both will love."

Rose handed Steven a brochure for a resort set in a South Pacific paradise.

"Take several weeks to explore this place, and use the time to get back what you've lost. I've never see a couple more in love than you two, and I don't want to see you both piss this away because of your jobs. Take the time, Steven. You both deserve it."

Steven was quiet, looking over the brochure. When he looked up, Rose had left, leaving the donuts behind. Smiling at the thoughtfulness of his friend, Steven picked up the phone and called Heather.

"Hi, Steven. Can I call you back, sweetie? I'm about to go into a meeting - probably 30 to 45 minutes. Ok?"

"Sure thing. Call me when you're done."

Disconnecting the call, Steven immediately got online and found the website of the resort. It was beautiful, and had the amenities they both enjoyed. Interestingly, it had several types of accommodations. One was a regular hotel-style suite, another was a small over-the-water bungalow, and the other was a small bungalow, but on a private island. It had a personal butler who would take care of all meals, and anything else you would want.

"A week alone, with nobody else around except for the butler and chefs. That sounds magnificent."

Getting all the details, Steven waited anxiously for Heather's call.

Finally after about an hour, his phone rang.

"Hi baby, sorry for taking so long. The meeting ran long, and it threatened to run even longer until I said I needed to leave for an important call. So what's up, my important call?"

"I'm taking the afternoon off, and was wondering if you wanted to take the afternoon off as well and meet me for lunch someplace. And then go home for dessert. And find some time to talk."

"You spoke to Rosie this morning?"

"Yeah, she came to my office with coffee and donuts, and I knew then I was in trouble."

"No you're not in trouble. But we are, and yes, we need to talk about several things. So yes, I'll take the afternoon off. Let's meet at the City Coffee Roasters, ok? How does 1:00 sound?"

"Sounds great. See you then, sweetie."

"Bye, Steven. I love you."

"I love you too."

Steven cleared his calendar for the afternoon and gathered his stuff to leave. As he left, he stopped by Jessica's desk to let her know he was gone for the rest of the day, and not returning until Monday.

"Sounds good, boss. Have a good time. You deserve it."

As their meeting time approached, Steven sat in a booth, idly stirring his iced tea. He knew what he wanted to say, but was unsure of how to say it. Just then, Heather entered and walked to his booth. Standing, Steven saw she had a strained smile on her face, but her hug was tight and genuine.

"Hi, baby. Want something to eat?"

"No. All I want to do is go home and get into bed with you, ok?"

"Sure. I'll meet you there.

"Heather - are you alright?"

"I think so. I'll be better after we get home, so let's go."

Fifteen minutes later, the couple was walking through their front door. As soon as it was closed, Heather dropped her briefcase and purse and grabbed Steven for a smoldering kiss. As the kiss went on, their tongues began to play with each other; soon, hands were grabbing body parts, and clothes began to fall to the floor. Quickly they were naked, and after breaking their kiss, Heather whispered 'take me to bed'.

Moments later they were in bed, frantically kissing and feeling each other up. Steven began to lick and suck at her breasts while Heather began to stroke his hardening dick.

"Oh Steven, don't make me wait. Eat me, baby. Eat my cunt until I flood your face with my juices."

Opening her legs in invitation, Heather pushed Steven's head toward her pussy. Opening her even wider, Steven began to rapidly lick her open lips. Pushing two fingers into her at the same time, he brought Heather to several quick orgasms. Not slowing down, he kept his tongue buried in her pussy, fucking her with his tongue while his fingers still played inside. As soon as he pulled her clit into his mouth, another orgasm washed over her, this time stronger than the others combined. She writhed beneath him as he fought to keep his mouth on her juicy pussy, bringing her to another orgasm. Finally, unable to take any more, Heather pushed Steven's head away and pulled him into a deep kiss.

"God, I've missed that. The way you can get me to cum time and time again, one after another, is something I'll never want you to stop. Now push your dick into my cunt and fuck me until you fill me with your cum."

Moving between her open legs, Steven filled Heather with one thrust. Moaning as he moved, Heather urged him to go faster and deeper.

"Yes, baby, that's it. Fill my cunt with your dick. Faster and deeper - fill me all the way."

Knowing he was almost at the breaking point, Steven began to move faster. Moans began filling their room, and once Heather began to play with his balls, Steven began to cum, filling Heather with streams of sperm. Once he was empty, he pulled out and laid next to his wife, holding her close. Snuggling into his arms, Heather sighed, and soon the two were fast asleep.

Sometime later, Steven woke to a familiar sensation - Heather sucking his hard dick into her mouth. Changing tactics, she began to lick the head like an ice cream cone and then plunge it deep into her mouth. After several minutes, he was ready to cum. Feeling him grow larger in her mouth, Heather pulled his dick deeper until he climaxed. Ropes of semen filled her mouth, and she needed to swallow several times to get it all down her throat.

"Best lunch I've had in months. Thanks, sweetie."

"Glad I could help. How about we take a shower and open a bottle of wine?"

Their shower took longer than expected, as they couldn't keep their hands off the other. They finally got out as the water began to cool. Drying each other didn't help, as they started to kiss and fondle each other once again.

Finally they found the self-control to finish drying each other, don robes, and head to the living room, where they sat together on the couch. Opening the wine and pouring each a glass, Steven waited for Heather to talk. When she didn't, he asked her the question that was foremost on his mind.

"Are you really so unhappy, Heather? Did I do or say something wrong? And do you really think I've been having an affair? I love you - only you. I would never even think to cheat on you. So what's going on?"

"Oh Steven, I'm so confused. Yes, I'm unhappy, but I don't really think you're having an affair. I only said that out of frustration from how I'm feeling. As soon as I said it, I knew I was wrong, and Rose let me know how wrong I was. She said she's never seen two people more in love that we are. So what happened, Steven? How did we go so wrong all of a sudden?"

Sipping on their wine, the couple sat in silence for a while.

"I'm not sure what happened, but I have an idea. For the past two years we've both been so caught up with our jobs. You've been flying all over the country working with the banks your company bought, usually 3-4 days each week."

Heather replied angrily.

"So you're saying this is all my fault?"

"No. Let me finish. As much as you've been travelling, I've done almost as much. We just don't see each other as much as we used to, or as much as we both want. That's the problem. We're just not here when the other one is. And that's what we have to change. I'm tired of travelling so much, and I suspect you are as well. And we need to find a way to reconnect with each other."

"Ok, so what do you propose?"

"First, I want you to look at what Rose gave me. It's a brochure for a resort in the South Pacific, near Tahiti. I think this is what we need - for ourselves, to reconnect, find our lost passion for each other. Second, we both need to find a way to slow down at the office. I love you, Heather, and I'll do whatever I can to bring a smile back to your face."

"I love you too, Steven. This place looks fantastic. I especially like the private island retreat. I'm sure we could think of several things to fill our time."

"I was hoping you'd say that. I went online earlier and they have a number of openings in the upcoming months. I only need about 5 days at work to get caught up, maybe less. And since I've got several months of vacation time built up, I can take as much time off as I want."

"Yes, baby. Yes to it all. Let me check my schedule and see when I can leave. And thank you, Steven, for being my knight in shining armor again. I can't wait to leave."

And so it was that, two weeks later, Heather and Steven boarded a plane headed to Tahiti, putting into motion actions that would change their lives forever.

*****

After landing, gathering their luggage, and clearing Customs, the couple headed to another part of the airport to take the short 10 minute flight to Mo'orea, another island only 11 miles from Tahiti. Landing there, Steven saw someone holding a sign for them and the resort. The driver helped them load their suitcases, and soon they were driving through what many call the most beautiful island in the world.

Arriving at the resort, they were directed to the check-in desk, where they heard more of the details for their stay.

"So it looks like you are staying for two weeks; the first week on one of the private islands and the second week in one of the overwater bungalows. We'll take your luggage to the island, where you will meet your private butler for the week. LiAnn will be the one helping you. She will take care of meals, and your choices are many. You can have one of our chefs come to the island and prepare your meal there, or they can bring it over, all ready to go. You can come to the main resort and eat in any of the restaurants or bars here, or if you want to go to someplace else on the island, she can take care of that as well.

"LiAnn will also be your point person for any activities you wish to pursue - snorkeling, para-sailing, golf, sight seeing - whatever you wish to do, she'll set it up for you. There is a phone in your bungalow, but only connects you to the front desk, where we will transfer your call to whoever you need. There is no Wi-Fi or cell service on the island as well. It's truly a place to get away from everything."

"Wow. This all sounds great."

"It certainly is. Currently, LiAnn is in town getting supplies for your stay from the lists you provided, so your introductions will have to wait until she returns. However, if you are ready, we can take you on a short tour of the resort and then over to the island."

"Yes, let's do the tour now and then head to the island. I can't wait to get in the water and relax."

"Alright, please follow me outside to the golf carts. We'll do the tour and then head to the boat dock, where we'll have you on your island about 10 minutes later."

As they did a quick tour of the resort, their guide pointed out the different restaurants, bars, pools, and recreation areas. Soon they were on a small boat headed for their own island getaway.

*****

"This is really beautiful. Let's unpack later - just grab your suit and meet me on the beach."

Several minutes later, Steven was joined by Heather on their beach. There were several beach chairs waiting, and he had brought out beach towels for each of them to use. Looking up, he watched as she walked toward him, wearing the smallest bikini he'd ever seen her wear.