All Comments on 'CopyKat'

by MikeSluts

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

First: this is a clever application of the "photographic reflexes" power.

Second:

"What's the meaning of this? Huh? Tell me, you sick pervert!" she cried out, but there was no response. Only a torrent of unabated obscenity on the endless screens.

Disgusted, she grabbed the small dresser off the floor and bashed it through the closest screen.

"WAIT! STOP! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!" her captor yelled over the speaker, as she methodically destroyed all the screens.

By the time the first guard arrived, she had found and destroyed every camera in the room. She threw a blanket from the bed in his face, and by the time he pushed it away, she was close enough to hit him in the head with a pillowcase full of debris. Broken glass went in his eyes, and he went down screaming. Then she grabbed his gun from his holster.

sexymeupsexymeupabout 1 year ago

hated the story, but loved the other comment, his story is way better.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Thank you. I actually thought of pushing that one further, but I felt I'd made my point. There's a limit to how much effort I'm willing to put into spinning off a fix-fic for something like this.

And, of course, Katy is doing all this while naked. Plus, we could say that even though she breaks free of the porn barrage, she's still somewhat affected by it over the long term. She gets home and is so horny she masturbates until her pussy is sore. She goes out and fights villains, defeats them, ties them up, and then sucks them off. In fact, maybe she *has* to masturbate repeatedly before going out to fight crime or she'll be too horny to function. Maybe the porn barrage overrode her sexuality such that she can't fuck, only masturbate, because the porn only showed masturbation, so she has to get another superhero (superheroine?) to help her recover from this. Maybe she might even need to watch two other superheroes (heroines?) fucking before she can

See, that'd be *interesting*.

....

"I hear you speak 10 languages?"

"Fuck you! So what?" Katy growled.

"Well, that's great news for me. It means that you don't just learn physical motions but also speech patterns. Maybe even thought patterns."

A half-hour after breaking out of her prison, as Katy watched the life drain from her captor's eyes and the blood drain from the ruin of his throat, she knelt down and whispered in his ear.

"And just so you know, fuckface, I speak ten languages because I fucking *studied them*. See you in hell."

QuillWalkerQuillWalker12 months ago

Honestly, fully upfront: I loved this story. Mind control and degrading falls into corruption are definitely a kink of mine(my kinks are not my politics, etc etc) and the idea of the brainwashing being something that is intrinsic to her? Just a part of her and not only that, something she took pride in? That gave her power? For it to be weaponized against her so spectacularly and rewrite her entire self is very hot and such an incredible idea for a superhero erotica.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous