All Comments on 'Corona Curios: The throbbing member'

by Touch_type

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
IzzyWritesIzzyWritesabout 4 years ago

I have lots of words. This was so well done, and my favorite so far of what I have read from you. I laughed. Was impressed with your descriptions, and enjoyed the way you handled (or didn't handle) Bill's interaction with Melissa. His respect and delight in her as a woman showed through beautifully, and all her reactions felt real and plausible. Well done. (I shared it on twitter.)

BiggaluteBiggaluteabout 4 years ago

Always enjoy your writing and this one was particularly good. Funny, sexy and a good read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Brilliantly written and very funny. I appreciated his lack of understanding around emoji speak! Well done. Looking forward to reading more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
As someone suffering ...

...in social isolation, I can appreciate what Bill is going through. Unfortunately, I do not have a Mellissa to alleviate my sexual frustrations. So, like earlier Bill, I am forced to use platforms such as LITEROTICA as a source of alleviation. Thank you TouchType for your humerous and sexy respite to my sexual frustration in this time of COVID-19.

YOMEYO

cors41214guycors41214guyover 3 years ago
Brilliant

I really enjoyed this one, it actually made me laugh out loud but it was sexy as well. Will be checking out some more of your stories and following, thanks mate.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous