All Comments on 'Corporate Blackmail Pt. 01'

by Harry_Flashman

Sort by:
  • 45 Comments
HubsforhotwivesHubsforhotwives3 months ago

Interesting story. Would have liked it a bit more if Astrid had sucked his bbc! Also, her being so intoxicated was a bit of a shock.

FirsttimewritingFirsttimewriting3 months ago

Really enjoyed that, excellent build up and pacing to the action. The details provided for Astrid, her routines, her clothing style, all lovely touches that gave life to her as a character. The portrayal of her as a wife and mother, seeing her interactions with her family, you couldn't but sympathise with her and it made Richard's role all the more shocking. Keep it up, looking forward to Part 2

Harry_FlashmanHarry_Flashman3 months agoAuthor

Thanks for the feedback @Hubsforhotwives. I tried to focus on Astrid being pleasured by Richard rather than the other way around given her faithfulness towards her husband. This becomes much more of an issue in the next part of the story. In terms of her intoxication, at least from my perspective, something that I feel is realistic especially in an international corporate environment. It was necessary for something like this to be introduced in order to allow for the blackmail aspect to take place. Again, this becomes more relevant in the next part of the story.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

They are all the same. Are there rules for this category, that you have to use the same demeaning phrases in every story?

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Really like the opening to this story.....interesting concept.

Amiable69Amiable693 months ago

Where has this author been hiding??? Wonderful story! I rarely read a story more than once but I read this three times and have the wet towels to show for it. Well done! Amy x

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Very exciting and well written....exposing the corporate desires of up and coming executives. Doing ANYTHING and EVERYTHING to achieve their goals. I hope there will be continuing chapters.

Harry_FlashmanHarry_Flashman3 months agoAuthor

Thanks for the feedback @Firsttimewriting. I've tried to a situation where she is drawn in against her will but struggles to escape due to both the specter of blackmail and the feelings she experiences. Part 2 tries to highlights this contrast between the two. I've tried to balance the character of Astrid against the character of Richard as sort of two sides of one coin and the clash of where they come together. Hope you enjoy Part 2 when it comes out.

Harry_FlashmanHarry_Flashman3 months agoAuthor

Hi @Amiable69 thanks for the feedback. I've been reading stories on here for a while but only recently decided to have a go at publishing some of the stuff I'd written. This is a bit of a reworked version of a story I wrote some time ago. Glad to hear you enjoyed the first part of the story. Hope you enjoy the rest of the series.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

A really excellent first story. The level of detail you put in pays off by fleshing out these characters. Looking forward to the continuation!

Harry_FlashmanHarry_Flashman3 months agoAuthor

Hi @Anonymous - thanks for the feedback and glad that you've enjoyed the first part of this series. As I mentioned below, this is a re-worked version of a much simpler (and not as good) story I wrote a while ago. I've really tried hard to make the characters believable with realistic backstories, actions and motivations rather than just skipping straight to sex scene after sex scene. I'm finishing the editing of the remaining parts of the series and these should be uploaded in the next little while. Hope you enjoy the rest of them.

liamrouly89liamrouly893 months ago

a very promising start, I haven't read anything so good on this site for a long time. Looking forward to the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

The only problem with this story is that we learn that Richard is a black man only after he bedded Karen.. I think this should be introduced ass soon as Astrid meets Richard. If this is a story in the interracial genre, the interracial tension must be set up as early as possible.

Otherwise, excellent.. Please continue..

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

After thinking a bit, I think I can put my finger on what I feel that is missing in the story. Astrid and her family is described in great detail. In contrast, Richard is not described at all. Yes, I understand that the story is told from the perspective of Astrid. But still, Richard might be described from her eye, like the impression he left on her when they meet for the first time in his office.

Harry_FlashmanHarry_Flashman3 months agoAuthor

Hi @liamrouly89 - thanks for that. Appreciate the positive feedback and I hope that it you enjoy the remaining chapters to the series when they are released. I've really enjoyed crafting Astrid's story as it unfolds and I'm just debating whether to continue her adventures after this series concludes.

Harry_FlashmanHarry_Flashman3 months agoAuthor

Hi @Anonymous - Thanks for the feedback. I've just re-read part 1 and realised that even though he is written as a black character, I probably don't call this out enough and is something I'll try and incorporate better into my future stories. I've checked the other chapters of this series and Richard is more explicitly described as black/African-American as a counterpoint to Astrid and her Nordic family/background.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

"......even though he is written as a black character, I probably don't call this out enough...."

Please not let my criticism discourage you in any way.. I have enjoyed the story immensely and looking forward for its further installments. And I wish that this story will be as long as possible, with many turn of events and characters.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Post part 2 soon man. Before people forget the story. Don't leave it for too long.

Harry_FlashmanHarry_Flashman3 months agoAuthor

Hi @Anoymous - sorry, should be out shortly. I did some tweaks and resubmitted it the other day. Should be going through the moderation process at the moment. I had considered releasing the remaining parts of the story but I'm keen to get as much feedback as possible so I can improve my writing so I'll probably release them one at a time and tweak them as I go. I did submit another story the other day that probably won't be as long as this one but is still set in the same universe. Glad to hear you are enjoying the story so far and hope you enjoy the rest of it.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

That's fine, you can get a lot of interaction in 3-4 days but don't leave it a whole week. The story should also be fresh in the readers head so that one does not need to re-read everytime a new chapter comes.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

It would be hot if Astrid and Richard fell in love and got pregnant. She would then leave her Nordic husband and daughter to be with her black lover and mixed child. Now that would be a conquest!

IntoblackIntoblack2 months ago

Great character development and loved the intrigue you've set up for part two. Personally, I could do without so much of Astrid's character speaking in her native language. It was terrific when she was in the throes of orgasm, I loved it's use there. But the dialog between husband and daughter in both English and Nordic is distracting for me as a reader.

Can't wait to see where this goes, so many possibilities!

Harry_FlashmanHarry_Flashman2 months agoAuthor

Hi @Intoblack - many thanks for the feedback and I'm pleased to hear you're enjoying the series. The use of the dual languages has been commented on both here and separately and when I go back and re-read the story, I have to agree that it is distracting. It seemed like a good idea at the time in order to add a greater degree of realism but it's actually a lot of effort (I'm a native English speaker) to translate the dialogue for not a great deal of extra value. I'll remove it from the remaining parts of the series and the other stories I'm working on at the moment. The remaining parts of this series are being professionally edited at the moment (despite re-reading the story about a dozen times I've still picked up on a number of grammatical errors and sentences that I'm not entirely happy with so hopefully these will all be picked up in the editing process). These should be uploaded shortly and, despite what I highlighted above in a previous comment, I'll try and get them all published much closer together to everyone can see the conclusion of this storyline. Hope you enjoy Astrid's adventures for the rest of the series.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Post part 2 fast!! What nonsense

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Great story, though it be worth double checking the norwegian translation occasionally. It's mostly fine, but she screams "vanskeligere!" as she cums at the end and that only translates to "harder" in the sense of "more difficult".

Harry_FlashmanHarry_Flashmanabout 2 months agoAuthor

Hi @Anonymous - many thanks for the feedback. I've decided stop using so much translation in my stories moving forward; it was just too much effort for not much value based on the feedback from other readers. I'm a native English speaker so I was using Google Translate for the Norwegian dialogue and guessed that there would be errors! I always wondered what a native Norwegian speaker would think if they ever read the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Great story..sad it's not been continued

rainmak3rrainmak3rabout 2 months ago

This is the only story that matters. I understand you want to build a world like Strombringer, or FifthEstate did, but we don't care about the whole world right now. Your world will survive based on Astrid's dilemma. So, I would urge you to stick with one story first, and when you build enough ground, maybe only then we will look for spinoff. Sorry to hurt your feelings, but I had to speak my heart out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Series is great and I think stopping the translations are a good thing since some of the Norwegian is wrong. I am a Norwegian

Harry_FlashmanHarry_Flashmanabout 2 months agoAuthor

Hi all, thank you very much for your interest in this series, much more than I ever expected for my first story published on here. I thought it would only be fair to provide some updates to all of you - firstly, let me assure you that I have completed this series, with the remaining parts edited and ready for upload and publishing. In regards to Part 2, this has been queued up for publishing for nearly a week. I did make a significant number of edits based on the feedback I received on this and the other stories. I won't do this in the future and will ensure that each story is complete before publishing. I have reached out to the site admins to request an update on the progress of Part 2 as well as Part 2 of Emelie's story which is also sitting in the queue. I'm assuming that there is a significant backlog of stories to publish which is causing the delay. I appreciate everyone's patience and interest in this story and I'm very keen the publish the remaining Parts to give you the rest of Astrid's story.

Hi @Anonymous - many thanks for the feedback. I had wondered what a native Norwegian speaker would think of the translations. Yes, they have been removed from my other stories except where a word or phase will add to the story. Glad that you are enjoying the series.

Hi @rainmak3r - thank you for your feedback and I appreciate all honest feedback about my writing. I've discussed my approach with another writer on this site who has been mentoring me on my writing and I've decided to concentrate on a single series at a time moving forward. As mentioned above, I have the next Part of the Emelie series already submitted but I will hold off on releasing any additional ones until I have published all of Astrid's story. In terms of the worldbuilding, this has mainly been done to provide a framework for the stories to exist in and avoid importing too many real-world issues. I hope that you, and the other readers, will take the time to look at my other stories too as they are published. Once again, many thanks for your honest feedback.

emlear619emlear619about 2 months ago

Been waiting for the continuation of this for a very long time. I'm a patient man but please, this is taking too long, post it soon kind sir/ma'am. Thank You.

P.S: Ik you said you've already submitted it but it seems to be taking too long.

Harry_FlashmanHarry_Flashmanabout 2 months agoAuthor

Hi @emlear619 - many thanks for the feedback and I appreciate the frustration. I am equally frustrated with the current delays in publishing of stories. As a new author, I am keen to showcase my work and refine my writing style as well as progress these particular storylines. I have been writing in the background and have a few stories ready to go but I don't wish to release them until the Astrid and Emelie ones are finalised. Unfortunately, this situation is out of my hands but I do appreciate your patience.

emlear619emlear619about 1 month ago

No issues brother, perhaps repost the next chapter? Sometimes it so happens that stories can get lost in the pile queue. Ik it's slow but i don't think it should take 3-4 weeks. We're only human after all and they might have missed it, especially if edits were done as you say.

But no worries, i wait!

Harry_FlashmanHarry_Flashmanabout 1 month agoAuthor

Hi all, I'm sharing this comment across all my stories and my bio. I'm having difficulties in having my stories published on here with them being continually rejected. Despite what I've previous said, after discussion with some other writers here on the site, I've decided to upload the entirety of my works completed to date. I'm doing this in the hope that some of it is published and to provide you, the readers, with the continuation of the series that I have started in order to allow me to progress with new storylines for some of the characters. I am aware this is not ideal, and I will continue to re-submit the rejected works in the hopes that they will eventually be published, and you will see the full stories the way they were originally written. Thank you for the supportive comments and feedback and I hope that you continue to enjoy my stories into the future. HF

Harry_FlashmanHarry_Flashmanabout 1 month agoAuthor

Hi @emlear619 - thanks for the feedback. There is a bit of a delay in the comments appearing on here as I wrote the one above on Sunday but hopefully that provides some context as to the delays. Essentially, all the stories are reviewed by moderators who determine if they are allowed to be published. This process can take up to several weeks in some instances and if a story is rejected it needs to be added back to the end of the queue and the process starts again. Despite my earlier desire to release my stories in a correct sequence, I've decided to release everything I have completed to date so that readers will have a chance to see what I've written. As of writing this post, I have 12 stories in the queue for review - the remainder of the Corporate Blackmail (Astrid) series, the remainder of the Emelie series, the next part of the Sigrid series, a new series called Shadows of Power (with new characters) and a new story titled Corporate Agreement which is the continuation of Astrid's adventures after the events of the Corporate Blackmail series. Obviously I would have preferred for all of Corporate Blackmail to be published before releasing the continuation but at this stage I have no idea of the order of release for these stories. This process, particularly the delays, has been incredible frustrating for me as I enjoy writing these stories and developing these characters. I have been overwhelmed by the positive feedback I've received and plan to continue writing; unfortunately, I have no control over the sequence that my stories are published. Hope this provides some context as to the situation and it is certainly not because the stories are incomplete or that I don't want to publish them. Once again, thanks for the support and feedback.

emlear619emlear619about 1 month ago

No problem. Very interesting stories. 👍. I hope you add some Asian and South American men into your stories too. Would be wonderful to have variety and not just Black people.

Mike9947Mike9947about 1 month ago

The double language is a killer

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Boring, this isn’t Pulitzer Prize category. It’s porn. Don’t need a whole page describing her getting ready. ITS pORN!!!

Harry_FlashmanHarry_Flashmanabout 1 month agoAuthor

Hi @Mike9947 - yes, it was an idea that I was experimenting with to add some realism to the stories. Unfortunately, when it's displayed on here, it does become very distracting. I've removed this aspect from my other stories except in very certain instances.

Hi @Anonymous - thanks for the feedback. Yes, it is porn and I'm certainly no Pulitzer Prize writer but I'm trying to avoid writing stories that simply roll from one sex scene to another. Adding details around Astrid (and my other characters) getting ready is one of the ways I try to make them be seen as relatable characters for the readers. I'm also including small details such as conversations with family and carrying out mundane, everyday activities because that's what happens in real life.

AnonymousAnonymous24 days ago

Great story. Any News on nexts chapters release?

Harry_FlashmanHarry_Flashman23 days agoAuthor

Hi @Anonymous - thanks for the feedback and glad that you're enjoying the story. In regards to the release of the next chapters, since I've already released Corporate Agreement, which gives away the rest of the Corporate Blackmail story, I've moved this down the priority list. I've had the next two parts of Shadows of Power sitting in the queue for over a week now, so that gives a bit of an indication of the hit or miss nature of releases on the site. My plan is to get both the Shadows of Power and Emelie series fully published before going back to get the rest of Corporate Blackmail published. Once again, thanks for the interest in my writing!

AnonymousAnonymous14 days ago

It's sad that u posted this storythen for all intent and purpose just dropped it...by posting a future post of what happens later on just sad and cheapens what had started..just sad

MikePaulWritesMikePaulWrites13 days ago

As far as I'm concerned I'm glad it's not just a story with straight fucking. A bit of plot and character development add to any story worth reading. i have enjoyed so far and cannot wait for the plot to thicken.

Harry_FlashmanHarry_Flashman12 days agoAuthor

Hi @Anonymous - many thanks for the feedback and I'm glad you enjoyed the story. Unfortunately, as described above it has been a challenge to get the remaining parts of the story published. My intent is still to publish these parts so that readers can see exactly what happens. Now that Shadows of Power is fully published, my intent is to try and have the last part of the Emelie series published to finalise that before again resubmitting the remaining parts to this story series. Hope you enjoy the rest of them when they are finally released.

Hi @MikePaulWrites - many thanks for the feedback and I'm glad to hear that you're enjoying my writing style and stories. As mentioned above, I have had issues publishing the remaining parts but hope to have them released as soon as possible. Astrid's story is continued in Corporate Agreement which provides an overview of what happens in the remaining parts of Corporate Blackmail. Hope you enjoy these and the rest of my stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHarry_Flashman@Harry_Flashman
Hi there, I've been reading the stories on this site for several years now and have only just recently decided to publish some of my own. Some of the work that I intend to publish are re-writes of earlier stories I’ve written but I will now tend to focus on creating new stori...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES