Corporate Espionage Ch. 05

Story Info
Daniel and Ivy prepare for their newest job.
2.5k words
4.83
3.4k
6

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 08/18/2023
Created 07/06/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Craig was a bit out of his element. This whole corporate espionage thing was a bit beyond him. What did he know about secret meetings with shady individuals? All he was told was that he was meeting up with a fixer of sorts, someone who would do exactly what his bosses wanted. There was a bit of separation needed between the officers of his company and this...Daniel, which is why the low-rank disposable flunkie Craig was sent to this dive bar in a bad part of town.

Of Daniel, he knew little. Just that he was a guy who could do anything, go anywhere. It was as if he had some kind of magical powers, and the rumors were just as such. Craig had the photo of the man, and the place they had arranged to meet him. He sunk down into a booth, placed his hands on the table, and waited. What a dive this was! All the female guests were so scantily dressed, it made Hooters look conservative, and the men made the Ivy League grad business kid feel nervous.

The young man pulled a bit at his tie, loosening it slightly. He'd begin to wonder when Daniel was going to show up. If Daniel was going to show up. It was half past 9. When the hell was he going to be here?

Suddenly a dark figure was sitting down at his table. Craig was going to speak up, but then he recognized the man, same as the one on the photo he had on his phone. There was a change in his eye color, though. These ones had a deep violet hue to them. "Are--uh, are you Daniel?" He asked.

The dark-haired guy grinned. "In the flesh." He said in a deep voice. "I hear you have a job for me, business buddy?"

Craig looked down to pull out the packet in his jacket pocket. Suddenly a walking pair of breasts moved in to block his field of view. A hot goth waitress, pad and pen in hand, standing in front of him. "What can I get you?" She asked plainly. She had black hair, black clothes, and a huge skull tattoo on her exposed white thigh.

Craig was a little distracted, in part by the curves of her body, and in part by the striking green color of her eyes. "I, uh, just, uh, just a water, please." He decided. The waitress nodded, winking at him.

"Nothing for me." Daniel boomed to the waitress, making a rather obvious look at her tits. "But who knows, maybe I'll be hungry later." Then he reached around and lightly slapped her ass.

The eyes of the young businessman practically popped out of his skull. He half expected the goth girl to take the pen in her hand and stab it into the guy's eye. She rolled her eyes. "Fucking creeps." She muttered, then looked over to Craig. "Get your own goddamn water." She stormed off.

Daniel frowned slightly, as though that weren't really what he was expecting. Craig didn't really know what he WAS expecting. "About that job?" He said.

"Well, as you know, I can't exactly talk details." The businessman said. "There's a certain person we need certain... dirt on." He pulled out a manila folder and slid it across the table. "Everything you'll need to know is in there."

The purple-eyed man opened it, looking over the various photos of locations and faces. "Hmm. Shouldn't be a problem. It'll cost you a bit more than usual, though. I have a partner now."

"A partner?" Craig gasped. "That wasn't a part of our arrangement!"

"No need to worry, little boy." Daniel chuckled. "They're capable. You can treat them as though... well, as though they were myself."

Craig was uneasy about this, but what did he know? Daniel had always delivered. "Call us when the job's done." Was all he said. Then, with a bit of a relieved hurry, he stood to leave.

Daniel stretched his limbs a little as he watched the young man walk out quickly. Then he waited a little longer, just until he was sure he was gone. Then he stood from the booth, grabbed the manila folder, and moved to the back exit.

The night air was cool, but the man, such as he appeared, couldn't feel it in the way he was once able to. Being turned into a shapeshifting slime changed that. He thought about loosening his shape a little, being a bit more gooey, but he wasn't quite in private yet. He turned to see the same goth waitress girl from earlier, standing by the wall, smoking a cigarette.

"I didn't know you smoked." Daniel said in a friendly manner.

"Well, I do." The girl said. "I told my boss I had to take the rest of the night off. Some dickhead slapped my ass. Kind of ruined my night."

Daniel shifted his demeanor slightly. "How did I do? Were you watching?"

The goth girl smiled, somewhat sweetly. "Not really. I knew you'd make a good Daniel. Now what did you learn?"

Ivy, in the guise of Daniel, looked down at the manila folder. "Well, I could tell you, but I think I'd rather just have you read my mind." Then his pants began to dissolve, his lower section blurring into a gelatinous purple liquid until the man suddenly had a naked violet cock, standing at attention.

The sweet smile turned into a perverse grin. "I guess you could." She dropped the cigarette, stamping it out with a dark boot. Then her hands went to her shorts, unbuttoning them and pulling them down her legs. "Better make it quick, though. One of her coworkers gets off in a few minutes."

Ivy set the folder on top of a nearby trashcan and moved towards Daniel--the real Daniel--wearing the skin of the young goth waitress. While Ivy was busy practicing shapeshifting into a copy of himself, he had gone ahead and taken the body of this woman to scout out the meeting place. It wasn't that he didn't trust Craig, he just thought it'd be fun to watch from an outside perspective.

The possessed girl turned to the wall, presenting her ass to Ivy/Daniel suggestively. "You wanted this, right?" She asked.

"Goddamn right I do." Ivy said, lining the purple cock up to her rear. Daniel grinned as he felt a warm liquid enter his stolen femininity and his ass simultaneously. Ivy began to melt behind him, dissolving into a featureless mass of goo. Daniel didn't fight it at all, his borrowed legs trembling, his borrowed eyes fluttering. He could feel Ivy's consciousness begin to appear alongside his own as the slime entered his host, her thoughts and feelings emerging the more of her went inside. The goth girl groaned in pleasure and arched her back, and suddenly one of her eyes was purple.

Aaah, that's the stuff! Ivy's voice rang out inside the waitress's head. Fuck, it feels good to be in a meatsack again.

Is that what we're calling people now? Daniel asked.

Call 'em whatever you want. Ivy said. A hand went up the waitress's waist. This one's got some meat on her.

Now that Ivy and Daniel were in the same body, their minds were more or less merged. As the last of Ivy's slime slowly slid between the asscheeks of their host, they coordinated to grab her shorts and slide them back up her legs. She turned and grabbed the file, looking over the contents.

What the fuck? Daniel scoffed. The fucking Secretary of the Treasury?

Ivy could sense his surprise. He hadn't done something so high-status before, not to mention dangerous. So this'll be hard? She asked.

I have no idea how we get at him. Not to mention how we get any dirt on him. Politicians tend to be pretty cagey about embarrassing stuff. I'll have to think about it. Daniel said.

Well, I don't want to just stand in this alleyway and wait for you to come up with something. Can I steer this body home?

By this point, Daniel and Ivy had experimented sharing bodies enough that they had worked out how to surrender control to one another. It had brought them immensely close, obviously physically, but also emotionally. Though they were technically business partners, they both knew it had become more than that. So practically without thinking, Daniel relinquished control of his host. While the goth waitress with two different-colored eyes walked home, a plan began to form in her controlled mind.

About two weeks later, David Carpenter was about to get a massage. Everyone knew David Carpenter. The 33 year-old billionaire founder and CEO of the world's fastest-growing tech company was known for a lot of things: his charismatic personality, his interesting friends, his hot model wife, and of course, his exquisite lifestyle, the envy of many.

"Thanks, Tom. I'll see you on St. Bart's in a bit." He said, pressing the 'end call' button. Right on time, his assistant has strolled in.

"The masseuse is here." The young woman said.

"Fuck yeah. Send her in." He replied, stretching a little and itching at his neck. After a morning full of meet-ups with his board of directors and a few calls to a few of his actor buddies, David needed a little indulgence. He'd been getting regular massages since he'd made his first million about ten years ago.

His favorite masseuse, Kelly, let herself in. A few years younger than him, Kelly was a magician with her hands. She could loosen him up in a way no other human being could, not even his nubile wife. "Hello, Mr. Carpenter." She greeted him.

Carpenter wasted no time. He'd already taken off his black t-shirt, walking over to the massage table he had custom-installed to the side of his office. "Just the usual today, Kelly." He said. "I have a plane to catch later today." He laid down flat on the table, getting into his normal position."

"Of course, sir." She said, setting her things down next to him. There was her bag, her phone, and a thermos, which she loosened slightly before gently setting it down on the floor.

Carpenter was oblivious to this action. He was also oblivious to the fact that the thermos began to quickly leak purple ooze. He was even oblivious to the fact that his masseuse had changed eye color, from her usual brown to a vibrant green. Part of being obscenely rich means you're allowed to be oblivious to certain things. So Carpenter relaxed, and didn't much notice the barely audible gelatinous noises below him. Not until, of course, it was too late.

It's hard, though, to be oblivious to a change in someone's demeanor. Bella Bashir, for example, quickly noticed that her billionaire husband had taken a sudden interest in her. It was just after she had arrived home from a spring dress photoshoot that she had found David Carpenter waiting for her, hardened cock in hand. She and David had always had a more platonic marriage; she was in it for his endless funds, and he for the appearance of being married to one of the most beautiful women the Arabian Peninsula had ever produced. But nevertheless, they had become intimate on a scant few occasions. Bella had some affection for her husband. She even found him attractive. He was just usually off busy someplace, or usually after some other woman who was easier to seduce. She didn't mind, of course. Theirs was about as open a marriage as there could be.

David's sudden libido surprised her greatly, but she was always a little surprised by him. He seemed to do things at random, without consulting his board of directors, his friends, or least of all, her. His choice to wear green-and-purple colored contact lenses was just another bit of eccentric behavior.

Not only did he become a lot more interested in her body, he'd also changed his demeanor. Suddenly, he'd become an attentive lover, touching her in all the ways she wanted to be touched, even eating her out to climax, right there on their expensive leather living room couch. Now she was riding him, the best sex of their marriage getting better with each thrust of their hips.

"Shit David, I didn't know you had this in you!" Bella groaned as she felt him slide in and out of her.

"Oh, I've got something in me, alright." David said, keeping the same dumb grin on his face that he'd had since she walked in. He looked like he was enjoying himself just as much as she was, maybe even a little too much.

Bella kept riding him, the designer dress she'd worn to her shoot thrown aside to the floor. She'd cum once already, and another orgasm was well on its way. It looked like David wasn't going to last much longer.

"Shit, I can't-- wait, just a few more minutes--" The billionaire cut himself off as he began to cum himself, blowing his load in his wife.

Bella's eyes rolled back in her head, her mind exploding as David's sticky substance filled her. The liquid aphrodisiac that was shooting into her in rope after rope made her cum harder than she'd ever cum before. Of course, her climax was assisted by what was really shooting into her pussy--namely, a whole ton of bright green slime.

Both husband and wife moaned as they came for an unnaturally long time, assisted as they were by what was in David, and was going into Bella. Green began to fade from one of David's eyes, but he didn't take them off Bella, twitching as she was as her mind began to be overridden by the will of another being. His orgasm began to taper off, Ivy feeling the last of her partner's consciousness leave their shared host.

Bella's orgasm ended too, and she looked down to her husband with newly greened eyes. "Mmmm." Daniel bit her lip. "That never gets old."

"I wanted to go longer." Ivy said, grasping at Bella's tits. "It was fun, having us both fuck someone at the same time."

"I love being in the same body as you, babe." Daniel said, climbing off of David's dick. A small bit of green leaked from his urethra, and David used his new tongue to lick it up. "However, it's nice to be in my own host." 'Bella' swallowed down the last of her possessor.

Ivy smiled a bit. He'd called her babe.

Daniel examined his borrowed body a bit more. "Yep, these tits could sell some nice lingerie, alright." He got up to examine himself, fully nude, in the nearby mirror. The model posed this way and that.

"I get why you'd want in her." Ivy said, walking over to Daniel rock-hard again. She grabbed Bella's ass. "But I'd rather be the guy with the billions than the trophy wife."

"Hey, you're the one who prefers being a guy." Daniel said, smiling at his partner's groping. "Speaking of which, where's his meeting with the Treasurer?"

"Tomorrow." Ivy scanned his memory. "Just enough time for us to get some... quality time in." David Carpenter stuck his dick back into his eager wife, her pussy now well-lubricated with green slime.