Corporate Espionage Ch. 06

Story Info
Ivy and Daniel do what they do best.
2.2k words
4.47
2.2k
0

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 08/18/2023
Created 07/06/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The pilot checked his instruments, leveling the aircraft out at cruising altitude. All things considered, it had been a buttery smooth takeoff. Now he could sit back and relax for the next three hours, conditions permitting. His boss, the billionaire David Carpenter, had brought him on for another flight from LA to Washington. Carpenter was friends with the elite in DC, or at least he paid them enough money to have a few. That sort of thing was above the pilot's paygrade. All he needed to do was keep this small, yet top-of-the-line private jet in the air, and bring him to his destination safely.

Carpenter was a bit of an odd one, though. For one, he was always up to some new scheme or antic, either online or otherwise. The pilot had flown more than a few interesting people that Carpenter had paid him extra to keep quiet about. Today, the bonus payment was in exchange for him to mostly stay in his cabin and keep the door closed. The pilot wasn't exactly sure why, but the fact that Carpenter brought his wife along allowed him to make a good enough guess. The sounds that he thought he heard shortly after turning off the seatbelt sign confirmed it.

The billionaire was sitting in his seat, pants down, as his beautiful companion rode him reverse cowgirl. Bella Bashir, possessed by a creature calling himself Daniel, moaned loud enough for the whole crew to hear. But neither Daniel, nor his partner Ivy inside David, cared much. Part of being the world's richest couple was that you could do just about whatever you wanted.

"God, I fucking love this position." Daniel groaned in Bella's voice, grinding on the dick inside his host. "So much better receiving."

"Giving isn't so bad." Ivy replied, feeling up Bella's tits through her blouse. Though her skirt was hiked up for easy access, Daniel had chosen to put on a nice white business suit in anticipation of their upcoming meeting. As per usual, he had neglected to wear anything under it, and didn't hesitate to spread his borrowed legs to his borrowed husband across the way once they'd been seated for takeoff.

It wasn't long until 'Bella' climaxed, laughing and moaning at the same time. 'David' joined in too, his dick twitching as it began to pulse and pump warm liquid into her snatch. So in sync were Daniel and Ivy now that their orgasms often accompanied one another. It was mostly a race to see who would finish first--though neither were in much of a hurry.

After a brief moment to catch his breath, Daniel slowly slid himself up off of Ivy's dick, looking down to see a white liquid begin to dribble out of Bella's lips. "Cum?" He was surprised. "Not slime?"

Ivy smiled in self-satisfaction. "Took quite a bit of concentration, but it turns out we can keep ourselves in our hosts. Kinda ruins the orgasm, though."

"Not to mention a very fun possession method." Daniel winked. "Nice job though." He waddled off to the lavatory, hand on his crotch.

Ivy didn't bother putting her softening penis back in her pants, but followed. "Hey babe," She asked apprehensively. "Why exactly are we doing this?"

"Aside from getting the chance to fuck around in the hottest bodies on Planet Earth?" Daniel asked rhetorically. "The money, of course."

"Yeah, but what do you need money for anymore? I mean, literally anything you want is just a host away."

Daniel thought about it. "I guess it's good to have something for myself. If this ever turned out to be temporary, if I ever turned back to normal or anything."

"I don't think I'd ever want to go back." Ivy decided. She looked down at her borrowed body, feeling the small amount of purple slime leaking from David Carpenter's nose. "I might be a... thing... that takes people's bodies, but it's better than the loser bitch I was."

In the mirror, Daniel looked at his own host: the face he wore as a disguise, to hide the liquid creature he really was. He loved taking bodies like Bella's, using them and leaving them whenever he wanted, but he couldn't honestly say he wanted to be like this forever. But he didn't want to think about that sort of thing right now. Not while there was planning to do. So he shook his head, straightened his hair, and went back to cleaning the billionaire's jizz out of his stolen cunt.

Once he'd finished, he rejoined Ivy in the cabin. By now, she'd zipped her pants back up. If it weren't from the violet running from his nostril and the corner of his lip, Carpenter would look every bit as normal as he always did.

"So, let's go through the plan again." Daniel said. "Because I don't know how much time we'll have to talk as ourselves."

"Pretty simple to me." Ivy remembered. "We meet up with the Treasurer, wait til we're alone. You get his wife alone in a room, take her, and we meet up later so she can get some more of this." She grabbed her crotch with machismo. "And we make our own porno about the whole thing."

Daniel gave a bit of a feminine laugh. "Good. You have the easy part of the plan." He leaned over and started rummaging through Bella's purse.

"Says you." Ivy replied. "I don't think I'm gonna enjoy playing this guy for hours. He's kinda a piece of shit. Not to mention he isn't as smart as his social media profiles suggest."

"Well, that makes two of us." Daniel agreed. "She's not exactly the brightest bulb herself. But her tits make up for it." He pulled out a small case and pried it open. Inside were...

"Colored contact lenses." He explained. "Unless you've figured out how to keep your eyes from turning that color, we're gonna need to be as inconspicuous as possible."

"Yeah, that does get a little annoying to keep making up excuses for." Ivy said. Reaching into the case, she pulled out a lens with David's usual blue, putting it on. Daniel did the same, putting on Bella's usual brown.

"Good." Daniel said once they finished. "Now just keep all your goo in him once we land, and you're undetectable."

"Maybe I'm good," Ivy conceded, and pointed toward him. "But I'm pretty sure Bella Bashir would wear panties to meet a cabinet member."

It took about two hours of pleasantries and picture-taking before the Treasurer and his wife invited the power couple to a private dinner at their home.

"You've sure got a nice house, Mr. Secretary." David Carpenter remarked, champagne in hand. "I think I have one like this in Connecticut."

"You think?" The 54 year-old politician asked.

"Well, I have a few I've never been to. It's important to invest in real estate, right?"

"Oh my gosh, honey, you have just, like, gotta stop! You're gonna make him jealous!" Bella Bashir laughed, patting her husband on the chest. Daniel had to admit, Ivy was doing one hell of a job impersonating her host. He was no stranger to pretending to be someone for a while, but Ivy was a real natural in her...meatsack. Daniel had to admit the term was starting to grow on him. In any case, he was glad he wasn't a male right now--the masquerade was making him pretty horny. He didn't know how Ivy was keeping that schlong soft. "Just keep at it." He told himself. "Pretty soon you'll be in the wife, and you can go let off some steam."

The Treasurer's wife wasn't unattractive, with grayish-black hair and a decent body, but Daniel preferred younger hosts. With the men naturally talking business, the two wives were naturally put together for the duration. As a woman with a doctorate, he could imagine the politician's wife didn't necessarily have a high opinion of his host. He didn't really attempt to change that opinion, either. He stepped over to her. "David's just so smart, isn't he?" 'Bella' asked. Mrs. Secretary gave a nervous laugh and a polite nod.

'Bella' gave an even greater smile, allowing just a little bit of something to start to ooze beneath her panties. "Anyway, a girl like me does like her wine. I hear you've got a killer collection..."

Daniel was starting to take a while, Ivy thought. She swore it'd been more than half an hour since he'd disappeared downstairs to make the switch. As fun as it was to play-act as this rich guy, she was starting to get a little bored, not to mention horny. Funny, she thought, how turning into this slime creature had made her a total pervert. Nothing the least bit arousing had happened in forever, yet she had to fight harder and harder not to become hard in front of the Secretary. Still though, she kept on yammering and posturing, just like David Carpenter would.

Ivy's efforts paid off. The Secretary's wife came into the room, a slightly disheveled Bella trailing her. "Sorry to take so long, boys." The woman said. "David, I don't think your wife is feeling well."

"Oh, shit!" 'David' feigned surprise, standing to meet Bella. "Are you alright, babe?"

Bella looked confused. "David? What... I don't know, I..."

'David' shushed her. "Hey, hey, it's fine. How about we call it a night, huh, Mr. Secretary?" On their way out, Ivy caught a glimpse of the wife, who gave him a bit of a green-eyed wink.

Naturally, Bella's memory of the past day or two had been a little hazy. She did remember enjoying quite a bit of sex with her husband, but absolutely nothing about liquids of various colors. Maybe it was something she had drank, or the adverse effect of some new designer drug she'd tried recently. She didn't know for sure. But by the end of the night, she was sound asleep in their hotel suite. By her side was David, who patiently waited for a signal.

The next morning, Bella and David were getting dressed when his cell phone went off. He picked it up immediately. "Go for Carpenter." He said, Ivy musing on how dumb his usual greeting was.

"Mr. Carpenter, how's your wife feeling?" The voice of the Secretary met him on the other line. "I know you're headed out this morning, but my wife insisted that we meet up one more time to circle back on some other issues."

"Yes sir, Mr. Secretary." Ivy responded. "Where do you want to meet?"

Ivy was expecting to meet the wife at the slightly out-of-the-way hotel. She was not expecting to meet the Secretary himself.

The gray-haired man closed the door to the room behind him. "Ah, Mr. Carpenter. Sorry to meet you again under such, erm, odd circumstances! The less the press see, the better."

Ivy roller her eyes a little. "Just me in here, dude. We're good. What are you doing in him?"

"Had an idea." Daniel said, dropping his pretense. "What's even better than the Secretary getting cucked by the biggest billionaire asshole in the world?"

"...The Secretary getting FUCKED by the biggest billionaire asshole in the world." Ivy giggled, despite her male shell. She felt her dick perk up immediately, and as she moved to unbuckle her pants, she could see the erection poking through Daniel's tailored suit as well.

One week later, Craig was at the meeting place--well, outside the meeting place. The man only known to him as Daniel had suggested showing a 'sneak preview' of the video file he'd just given to him on a thumb drive, and judging by his wagging eyebrows, it was best viewed away from bystanders. As it turns out, Daniel was right. Craig was treated to a perfect full frontal view of the Secretary of the Treasury's horrendously nude body, as well as some undeniable footage of him getting assfucked by none other than David Carpenter, the billionaire.

"Oh, yeah! Fuck me, Daddy Carpenter! Fuck me like we fuck the working class!" The Treasurer moaned as he was penetrated, bracing his aged body against the wall of the dingy hotel room they were in. Carpenter jackhammered away, reciting the routing number of one of his bank accounts.

Craig turned off the phone almost involuntarily. "How the fuck did you pull this off? There's no way this can be real, right?"

Daniel gave a hearty laugh, patting the young man on the back. "It's real, buddy. I got a couple hours of footage. But you can't ask how I got it. If you knew, you wouldn't give me the big bucks, would you?"

"Well, I'll uh, pass it along. If it satisfies the higher ups, expect payment shortly." Craig moved to leave, but Daniel put a palm on his chest.

"Hold up there, buddy. You sure you don't wanna stick around? I know a couple of girls who'd do just about anything for a good-looking guy like you."

"Uh, maybe not. I've gotta... I've gotta go." Craig hurried away, not bothering to think too hard about Daniel's offer.

The purple-eyed man watched as he left. "Well, can't win 'em all, I guess." He turned and walked back into the bar. Ivy wasn't inside more than a minute before two very pretty blonde twins approached him.

"Hello, mister. You look like a nice ride." One of them said, eyeing Ivy up with green eyes.

"My sister and I have been looking for an impressive specimen like you. What do you say?" The other asked, her eyes similarly colored.

"It went well, just so you know." Ivy laughed.

Daniel smiled with both of his hosts. "I know." They both said simultaneously. Then they both reached out to grab Ivy's crotch.