Corrie Meets Emmerdale Ch. 06

Story Info
Bethany and Belle with Lucy the lawyer Part 2.
2.2k words
5
3.2k
2

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/20/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bethany Platt woke as the first sunlight peeked through the blinds of the flat. She had enjoyed a night of unbelievable lesbian sex with a girl from Yorkshire called Belle and her new lesbian lover, Lucy, the highflying London lawyer.

After Belle and Bethany had put on a sex show for Lucy, the lawyer had joined in for a mind blowing threesome. The three had followed up by climbing into Lucy's king sized bed, and enjoyed more sex, albeit slower and more relaxed, but still enough to give the three, many satisfying orgasms.

Lucy lay in the centre of the three and for a while, Bethany just looked at the other girls sharing the bed. Lucy lay on her back, her black hair contrasting with the white of the pillow. Her breasts, tipped with wonderful, kissable nipples, were rising and falling with each breath she took.

Just beyond was Belle. Laid on her right side, Bethany saw the long blonde hair cascading across the smooth skin of her back, and down to that glorious arse, that had so captivated her during the previous nights lovemaking.

"You've come a long way from Weatherfield, my girl." Bethany said softly, causing Lucy to stir slightly.

Bethany stroked Lucy's naked high as the lawyer slowly woke. As Bethany stroked her arm Lucy's hand Began to trace her fingers on Bethany's thigh as the lawyer sensed the sensations beginning to arouse her. Lucy tilted her head, and as Bethany placed her lips on hers, Lucy's hand slipped up to her arse and her fingers began to trace intricate patterns over the soft skin of her beautiful twin orbs.

The two began to kiss, tongue tentatively seeking tongue, lips barely touching, and both girls gently caressing the others body, as Belle slept peacefully on the other side of the bed.

Belle stirred, then woke, turned her head and caught sight of Lucy and Bethany's kisses and though desperately wanting to join in, did not want to disturb such an erotic moment. She contented herself by slowly caressing a breast with one hand, while the other slid over her belly and her fingers found her wetness.

"Morning," said Lucy, while Bethany's hand slipped over Belle's left breast.

Lucy leaned over and placed her lips firmly on Belle's. The younger girl, turned on by witnessing the other two, opened her mouth and thrust her tongue deep into Lucy's mouth, desperate to share the closeness and intimacy of the moment.

As Belle and Lucy kissed, Bethany slid her hand across Belle's thigh, and was delighted to join with Lucy's fingers in finding Belle's wetness.

Belle and Lucy carried on their kissing as Bethany slowly moved her hand across Belle's thigh and over the smooth ivory skin of Lucy's back, to the taut orbs of her arse, then to the moist cleft peeking out from between her legs.

Bethany firstly inserted fingers and then her tongue into the increasingly wet place, causing Lucy to cry out, "Oh my god, don't stop," before reattaching her lips to Belle's.

Belle and Lucy were still kissing passionately, when Bethany took Lucy's head and pulled it to her and kissed Lucy, who responded to the kiss, while her fingers were still working their magic inside Belle.

Belle sat and moved over to kiss Bethany for the first time that morning. It was a soft almost invisible kiss to begin with, but as Bethany's tongue, found Belle's, the joy of kissing another woman took over. Meanwhile Lucy's fingers were stroking the soft skin of Belle's back, and tenderly trailing down to the pert arse of the girl.

Belle spoke for the first time, as she lay back down, her long blonde hair cascading on the pillow.

"Make love to me, pleeeessseee" Belle implored.

The other two girls were only to happy to oblige. Lucy fleetingly kissed her, then trailed her tongue down her neck and onto her right breast, teasing the nipple with the merest touch of her tongue, but never the less, the movement sent shivers of delight coursing through Belle like a whirlwind.

Lucy just loved paying homage to the breasts of other women. As she lapped at the ever hardening buds, she recalled the first time she had touched another breast. Miss Andrews the history teacher at her boarding school. Their affair had been secretive and never came to light, but Lucy never forgot her first lover, and thanked Miss Andrews for introducing her to the sapphic delights.

She imparted the skill and expertise she had accumulated with the many lesbian encounters over the years to Belle's perfect breasts, and she could sense the appreciation she craved from the reaction of the beautiful blonde on the receiving end of the skills.

Not to be left out, Bethany made her way to Belle's pussy, taking in the musky aroma, and gently sucking the puckered pussy lips between her own. Bethany then parted the lips and began to lick the silky skin of the interior, slowly at first, but then with increasing pressure, until she had Belle squirming in the delight of Bethany's tongue in her pussy and Lucy's non stop gnawing on her nipples.

The two younger girls were then introduced to a new sensation, which they immediately embraced.

Lucy asked Belle and Bethany to kiss. The two then knelt and with arms around the other, breasts to breasts, they kissed. Deep tongue infused kisses. Then to their surprise and delight. Lucy joined in.

The sensation of two sets of lips and two tongues, on their mouths was something that neither, Belle or Bethany would ever forget.

Bethany left the group kiss and slid her lips down Lucy's long slender neck, planting tiny kisses on the hot skin. Belle and Lucy were still locked in passionate kisses as Bethany's hand slipped down to Lucy's pussy and her lips to the nipple of her left breast. Belle's lips moved from Lucy's and were replaced by Bethany's, as Belle began to lick, suck and nip the erect nipple of Lucy's right breast.

Disengaging their bodies, Lucy lay on her back, Bethany climbed on top of her and they began to kiss.

Belle positioned herself with a view of two beautiful wet and glistening pussies. She began to rub her fingers down the lips, firstly Bethany's, then down to Lucy, causing both to gasp, momentarily interrupting the kisses they were sharing.

Belle then replaced her fingers with her tongue, tasting Lucy's juices, and then sliding down to Bethany's, and doing the same. She could sense the girls climaxes building and replaced her tongue with fingers. She proceeded to finger fuck Lucy and Bethany, until her fingers were soaked with the sweet gooey liquid dripping from both girls. As she bent again, she licked the juices from each, as the recipients of her eager tongue. carried on kissing.

Bethany rolled off Lucy and onto her back. Lucy took her left breast and began to lick the extended nipple, while Belle slid between her legs and again began to taste the sweet nectar of Bethany.

Bethany orgasmed again, then again as Lucy sucked hard on her nipple, Belle rubbed furiously at her pussy and her own fingertips stroking her clitoris brought her to the most incredible climax.

The three lay for a while, relaxed and slowly coming down from the sex induced high, when Lucy got off the bed and said, "shower time, want to join me?"

Bethany and Belle, walked hand in hand into the bathroom. "It's bigger than my bedroom at home," said Belle, still trying to get over the luxury of Lucy's flat.

"And mine," replied Bethany, as the two stepped under the ceiling shower head to join Lucy.

Despite the size of the shower cubicle, it was a tight fit with all three of them in there. The bonus being that they were very close and intimate.

Initially, they just let the warm water cascade over there bodies. Then Lucy slipped her arms around Belle and drew her in for a kiss. Belle just loved kissing in general, but was in raptures of delight when she had her mouth meshed with Lucy's.

Meanwhile, Bethany had dropped to her knees and though it was a tight fit, managed to turn Lucy, and began to wash soapy suds over the pert backside of the lawyer. Then as the cascade of water washed away the suds, Bethany parted Lucy's legs slightly and inserted a finger and it began to move.

Belle dropped to her knees and began to lick at Lucy, who was screaming with delight, a gorgeous blonde licking at her pussy, while another, equally beautiful finger fucked her. It didn't get any better than that.

They struggled out of the shower and onto the tiled floor of the bathroom. Lucy prone on her back, Bethany sat on her face and Belle's mouth frenziedly eating her pussy, while all three were soaking wet, was an experience none of them would ever forget.

After drying each other, which took a while as the towelling was interrupted frequently by kisses, the girls dressed and ate breakfast.

They hit the West End shops, and Lucy's credit card.

It was almost time for Belle to catch her train back north. She said goodbye to Bethany at Lucy's flat. The kiss they shared was very intense and almost persuaded Belle to stay.

As she kissed Lucy goodbye she said, "thanks for a really memorable time, I will never forget it, or you, you gorgeous person."

Belle turned and walked along the platform to her train.

By some extreme coincidence , as she settled in her first class seat, the attractive lady she had sat opposite on the way down, was there again.

"Well this is strange," said the lady, "did you have a good weekend?"

Belle recognised her, and realised what she had meant. "Yes it was lovely."

"Lucky girl." Replied the stranger.

Belle looked at her quizzically, "how did you know it was a girl?

"The intense kiss on the platform, gave me a clue."

Belle just smiled and said, "you said lucky, do you like girls?"

The stranger leaned forward, took Belle's hand and said, "no, I don't like girls, I love them."

Belle said, "well that's nice, how long is it to Leeds?"

"About two hours," replied the stranger.

Then she slipped off her shoe and under the table, her foot trailed up Belle's leg and into the denim clad area of Belle's pussy. The toes began to move.

The train stewardess came along, "can I get you ladies anything to eat and drink?"

"A large white wine, please," said the stranger.

Belle said, "the same please, nothing to eat though," then with a knowing smile at the attractive lady opposite, said, "I have something to eat a little later."

The first class carriage was fairly empty, and the seats around the pair were all vacant.

As the strangers toes massaged Belle's pussy, Belle was getting more and more moist.

"I need the loo." Belle said, then got up and walked the few steps to the toilet.

Instantly, the stranger followed her.

Once inside with the doors locked, they fell into each other's arms and their mouths melded into one.

The strangers hand expertly popped the button on Belle's jeans and eased the zip down. Her hand slid over the band of her panties and instantly found her wetness.

Belle gasped as the strangers fingers began to weave their magic, whilst her lips and tongue were doing the same on her mouth.

As Belle came, the stranger took her fingers from the soaking pussy and offered them to Belle, who eagerly sucked her own secretions from them.

Belle dropped to her knees and lifted the hem of the strangers skirt. She pulled the flimsy fabric of her panties aside and began to lick the pussy lips.

"Everything all right in there?" Said a voice from outside the door.

With a calmness that defied the fact that the twenty year old blonde she was sharing the toilet with had her tongue flicking at her clitoris, replied, "yes, it's my friend, she's not feeling well and feels sick."

"OK, but we have a queue out here."

Belle continued to lick and tease, until the stranger came, long and if it wasn't for the fact she was biting on her hand, loud.

"Try to look sick," the stranger said to Belle as they adjusted their clothing. A final kiss and the stranger put her arm around Belle's waist as if supporting her.

Unlocking the door, they were faced with a line of four people. "Sorry about that, my young friend here had a little to much wine. Thanks for being patient " said the stranger.

Keeping up the act, Belle moaned a little and leaning into the stranger, walked slowly back to their seats.

They didn't venture into the toilets again, though by the time they arrived in Leeds, Belle's toes were well acquainted with the strangers pussy.

On arrival in Leeds, they said their goodbyes on the train, and as Belle lifted her bag down, she saw the stranger fall into the arms of a rather good looking man.

On the way back to Emmerdale, Belle reflected on the most memorable of weekends, culminating in the lesbian encounter in the toilet. "I never even asked her name." She said to herself, a smile dancing across her lips.