Corrie Meets Emmerdale Ch. 07

Story Info
Two Landlady's share a Lesbian experience.
2.9k words
4.8
3.4k
1

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/20/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Another pint please Jenny." The request came from Steve McDonald, a former landlord of the Rovers Return.

Jenny Conner was now running the pub, with her husband Johnny.

Jenny smiled at Steve and after handing him a pint of Newton and Ridley's finest ale, said, " that will be £3.10 please."

Steve reluctantly paid her and mumbled, "when I was a lad, you could get blind drunk on a pound, those were the days."

Jenny chose to ignore him. Just then the telephone rang. "Rovers Return. Jenny Conner speaking, can I help?"

"Hi Jenny, it's Vic Thomas from Summerday Wines." The voice on the other end wasn't familiar to Jenny's northern ears, it had a definite London accent and was quite loud.

Jenny replied, "oh hi, but our wine rep is Mark, have you taken over?"

"No, no, Mark is still in place, I am on the marketing team and I have a proposal for you that I am sure you will love."

Jenny thought to herself, *here we go, trying to increase either sales or prices.*

"Go on," said Jenny.

The southern voice continued, "we are launching a new range of wines from New Zealand and are asking our customers to be a sort of focus group to give us their thoughts and impressions."

Before Jenny could speak, he continued, "we are planning to invite 12 to 15 of our landlady's to a nice hotel in Cheshire, all expenses paid, a goodly supply of really good wine and overnight accommodation, and you, Mrs Jenny Conner are one of those selected."

Jenny was taken aback, "no catches, no hidden costs, this is all kosher?"

"All above board, are you in Jenny?" He asked.

Jenny replied, "a night in a Cheshire hotel, with free wine and a new outfit to boot, yes I am in. "When is it?"

"We haven't finalised dates or venue yet, but you are definitely on the list, we will be in contact as soon as we have more details."

"Thanks, bye." Said Jenny.

Her husband Johnny came into the bar and asked, "who was that?"

She replied, "The wine suppliers, they want me to be a sort of guinea pig, posh hotel, overnight stay, oh and a new outfit, you're paying for that bit."

Meanwhile over at the other side of the Pennines, Chas Dingle was changing her baby daughter Eve, when the phone rang.

"Good afternoon, The Woolpack, Emmerdale, can I help?" Said Chas.

It was Vic Thomas from Summerday Wines. He gave the same spiel to Chas, who was equally up for the proposal.

A few weeks later, the 12 selected landlady's were arriving at the five star hotel in leafy Cheshire.

After registering, Jenny and Chas and the others were allocated rooms. These were all suites with all the luxuries you would expect.

"It is fabulous, what a room." Said Chas on the phone to her partner, Paddy.

She continued, "we have a spa session this afternoon, then into the serious business of drinking quality free wine, it's a hard life."

Later Jenny phoned Johnny, informing him, "wow, what a place, we have massage and spa treatments this afternoon, just the thought makes me feel really sexy, pity you're not here."

Her husband, rather grumpily replied, "typical, but enjoy and nothing naughty."

"You're safe there, it's all females, love you, bye." Said Jenny, ending the call.

The mention of all female and naughty, brought memories of her only lesbian experience, with the young barmaid, Emma. Enjoyable as that had been, they hadn't repeated the act and not even mentioned it, when alone in the bar.

The first of the wine samples were taken with lunch. Chas was sat next to Jenny and they chatted about the ups and downs of the pub business, while trying some excellent New Zealand crisp white wines.

Jenny was taken with Chas's Yorkshire bluntness and found herself wanting to get to know the forty something brunette a little better.

After lunch the women made their way to the spa area.

The first item was a massage. Changing in individual cubicles, the ladies were asked to strip down to their panties.

Wrapped in luxurious white dressing gowns, Jenny and Chas made their way to the tables.

Jenny inwardly gasped as Chas slipped the gown off her shoulders, revealing large breasts, not as firm as they had been, but quite lovely. The thing that really drew Jenny's attention was the nipples. Large aureoles with, a dark tan colour tipped with an almost black nub. Again Jenny's thoughts turned to young Emma and sapphic sex.

Suddenly she wanted to take one of Chas's breasts and kiss those incredible nipples, wrap her tongue around them and suck them between her lips.

Her thoughts were interrupted by Chas, "come on Jenny, were waiting, let's see your tits." Said the blunt Yorkshire woman.

Jenny slipped out of the gown and lay on the next table to Chas.

As the young masseuses smoothed the oil over their bodies, Chas and Jenny carried on their chats, until Chas said, "oh I could get used to this, who says winning the lottery wouldn't change them."

Jenny agreed, but her mind was elsewhere, she was both fascinated and by now more than interested in Chas's body.

The massages finished and after a manicure and pedicure, the ladies went back to their rooms to relax, ready for the evening.

Jenny lay on her bed, she stripped off the white panties and naked, began to visualise sex with Chas.

Her fingers instinctively went to her breasts toying with the nipples. Images of Chas were sweeping through her mind as one hand left the breast and slid its way down. It traveled through the coarse patch of red pubic hair and found her wetness.

Now her mind was filled with images of young Emma licking her pussy and making her come, finger fucking her to orgasm. Then the image changed to Chas. The large breasts with amazing nipples. Jenny's fingers worked furiously until she had a most satisfying climax.

"God I'm horny," Jenny said into her phone.

Her husband Johnny replied, "typical when I'm not there, just save it for tomorrow, I'll get Emma to cover and we can spend all day in bed."

Jenny continued, "might not last that long, might pick up a young stud and suck his long cock and then let him fuck my brains out."

Then added to herself, *or a rather gorgeous landlady.*

Johnny said, "don't waste it, I will be here waiting, got to go, there's a queue at the bar, love you."

She began to dress for dinner. Starting with the really expensive underwear she, or rather Johnny had bought. Admiring herself in the mirror, she thought that Chas would have to be really turned off the thought of lesbian sex to resist her.

In the room across the way, Chas was also dressing after a call to Paddy, and ensuring that baby Eve was settled.

The presentation and tasting of the wine, together with a sumptuous buffet went very well, the night started to wind down around eleven.

By this time most of the ladies were rather tipsy, and sharing stories of various experiences while in the pub trade.

The subject of sex with customers or staff came up and two of the landladies admitted that they had been fucked by what they described as rather, "dishy" and well hung bar men. Another obtained rather good discounts on drinks, by, 'negotiating' with a brewery rep, while her mouth was filled with his cock.

Jenny decided to not beat about the bush and soon introduced the subject of sapphic love.

"I was seduced by one of my bar staff, a young girl," she said.

The other woman were momentarily stunned at the revelation, but one soon asked, "Oh my god, go on, details please."

Jenny related the story of her encounter with Emma to a rather attentive audience.

"And since?" Asked one of the group.

"No, but I would never say never, if the opportunity arose." She continued, "anyone else gone lezzie?"

Laughing, Chas piped up, "well I was in the army for a few years, so who knows?"

Jenny saw this as a good sign and suggested another drink.

The consensus was that they had all had drank enough and after goodnight hugs all round, they made their way to their respective bedrooms

Jenny and Chas's rooms were opposite on the same floor.

As they approached the doors, Jenny said, "fancy a nightcap?"

Chas smiled at her, "nightcap my arse, you just want to get into my knickers."

Jenny, took Chas by the hand and almost pulled her into her room.

Both women were fairly intoxicated, and the kiss that followed was very much alcohol induced and given with great freedom.

Jenny was loving kissing another woman again and was thrilled when her probing tongue was reciprocated by the dark haired beauty.

They kissed for a few minutes, until Chas made the first move of a sexual nature by sliding her hand along Jenny's left breast. Through the material of her dress, she could feel the redheads nipple harden under her touch.

"Mmmm, that's nice." A breathless Jenny whispered into Chas's ear, on which she was nibbling the lobe.

Chas didn't answer, but reached behind and took the zip of Jenny's dress and slowly pulled it down.

Jenny stepped a step back and let the dress fall to the floor.

"Fuck me." Exclaimed Chas as she looked at Jenny.

She was wearing a black bra, low slung, revealing a nice amount of breast. A matching pair of panties and to Chas's surprise and delight, a pair of black hold up stockings.

"I would like to do that very much." Replied Jenny, stepping forward she kissed Chas again. "Your turn," she whispered.

Chas was only to happy to comply. She quickly shed her dress and although the underwear was not as expensive or sexy as Jenny's, the redhead wasn't complaining as she almost dragged Chas onto the bed.

They lay kissing and caressing for a while.

Chas was taken back to her army days and a particular night on exercise in Norway. Her and her tent mate had certainly warmed each other to keep out the arctic weather.

Now she was relieving tensions that had been building up for a few months. And what better way to relive them, with a woman who was up for it, no strings, no risks, probably never see her again.

*Perfect,* Chas said to herself as she slid down the strap of Jenny's bra and eased the cup over her breast.

Chas lowered her mouth onto the teat, her tongue wrapping itself around the nub, thrilled when she felt it instantly harden.

Likewise, Jenny was thrilled as Chas continued to feast on her breasts. It was so unexpected, it was her that had made all the suggestions, hoping, but not really expecting the other woman to react as she had done. Now as Chas's mouth gnawed at her breasts her juices began to boil, even more so when Chas's hand crept across her belly and then down the top of her panties.

"Oh god yes, that's it, my my you are good," exclaimed Jenny as Chas's fingers combed through the hair, and one of them found her wetness.

Chas silenced her by again pressing her mouth against Jenny's while skilfully unclasping her bra, freeing her breasts.

Chas move her mouth to the now uncovered and oh so kissable breasts, nibbling, licking and sucking on the extended nubs.

Jenny had her first orgasm during this act, quickly followed by a second as Chas again fingered her soaking pussy.

"I want you naked, now." Said a breathless Jenny as she came down from her climax.

Chas stood, slipped off her top and trousers. She was in a white lacy bra and panty set.

Reaching behind her she undid the bra revealing the breasts Jenny had so desired during the massage that afternoon. Then quickly slipping off the panties, Chas displayed the perfect female triangle of pubic hair.

"I desperately want to eat you," exclaimed Jenny.

Happy to oblige, Chas climbed onto the bed and straddled Jenny's head, lowering her pussy to the eager lips and tongue of the other woman.

At the moment of first contact with Chas's lips, Jenny was taken back to the last time she had performed this act. Emma had been young and tight. Chas was much more fleshy, more loose, but just as wonderful as she continued to give Chas immense pleasures.

Chas's first lesbian orgasm since that night in Norway, was quick in coming, her juices seeping into Jenny's mouth which was still busy licking and sucking on the lips.

Chas leaned forward and firstly began to finger Jenny's wetness, then adjusting further attached her mouth to Jenny's pussy in a classic '69'position.

Jenny gave a small gasp as Chas began to lick her pussy, then she began to stroke the well rounded arse of Chas, causing an equally matching gasp from her.

Flipping over onto their sides, they continued in a '69' but now on a side by side, their legs almost clamping the other's head onto the prize between their legs.

A simultaneous orgasm caused a untangle of legs and arms, and a respite in the frenzy of pussy licking.

"Well that was unexpected, but what a very pleasant surprise," said Jenny, as she lay gently playing with Chas's erect nipple.

Chas turned her head and placed a gentle kiss on Jenny's lips, saying, "I knew from your face in the Spa, when you spotted these puppies," Chas lifting her breasts, then continued, "and you hardly made your intentions hidden after dinner."

"Was I that obvious?" Asked Jenny.

Chas whispered, "yes, but I am so glad you were."

Lips locked, and bodies slowly moving against each other, the two took a very slow sensual way to their next love making.

Chas eased Jenny's legs apart and climbed over between them.

"Ah, never tried scissors," Jenny said, then was cut short of her next sentence when she felt Chas's hair and lips slowly began to grind into hers.

"Oh my god, I never thought it would be this good." Said Jenny as she responded to Chas sliding her increasingly wet pussy against hers.

When the other woman's pussy slid across her clitoris, Jenny almost exploded, the orgasm was one of the most intense of her life.

Chas then eased Jenny onto her knees and began to cover her arse with tiny kisses and sweeps of her tongue, while her fingers found the wet folds of skin peeking from between her legs.

Jenny was in a place sexually she had never visited before. The feel of Chas's lips and tongue on her arse, coupled with her fingers doing magical things inside her was bringing her close to another climax. This arrived when Chas began to lick around her butt hole, the tip of her tongue on the sensitive nerves, sending her over the top.

"Oh god, I'm coming, I'm coming, yes, yes , yes, oh my god don't stop." Squealed Jenny almost at a scream.

Chas had no intention of stopping, and removed her fingers from Jenny's pussy, and replaced them with her tongue, she began to explore the source of Jenny's pleasure, causing further eruptions until Jenny was finally sated.

They lay back into the large soft pillows, each content with the past hour or so of lovemaking and fell into a deep sleep.

Chas was woken at around six with the sensation of Jenny's fingers stroking her back very slowly and with great sensitivity.

Jenny leaned over, kissed her ear and whispered, "morning," into it.

Chas turned her head and found Jenny's mouth in a deep, tongue twirling kiss.

They made love for an hour, before showering together and Chas retreated to her own room to dress for breakfast and departure.

As they said goodbye on the car park, Jenny said, "what a fantastic night, probably the best of my life, please say we can do it again, and soon."

Chas smiled at her, gave her a kiss on the cheek and replied, "sorry darling, don't get me wrong, it was great, but just a one off, let's leave it at that."

"But," started a very disappointed Jenny.

She was cut off by a smiling Chas saying, "It was great, but just one night, Ok?"

With that she turned around and climbed into her taxi, and out of Jenny's life.

That night after closing time at the Rovers Return, Johnny Conner thought all his birthdays had come at once.

Jenny was on her knees, her mouth slurping over his hard cock as he shot his load of semen into her mouth.

This was after she had asked him to fuck her on the dining table, which he had obliged her.

Licking off the last of his jizz, Jenny thought to herself, *that was a nice reward for him, but what I really wanted was that landlady from Emmerdale between my legs and eating my pussy.*

At the same time, that same landlady was tucked up in bed with her partner, Paddy.

A goodnight kiss had been all she wanted. As she drifted off to sleep, the image of a redheaded landlady from Weatherfield came to her mind, and her fingers eased aside the tie on her pyjama trousers and found her wetness.