Corrie The Next Generation Ch. 08

Story Info
Jenny and Emma...after hours in The Rovers.
2.3k words
5
4.4k
0

Part 8 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 11/03/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The chant went all around the streets, "Weatherfield, Weatherfield, Weatherfield." The locals were ecstatic, the local football team, Weatherfield County, had beaten a higher ranked local team, and bitter rivals in a Manchester cup competition.

Every pub and bar in the area was packed with fans. The Rovers Return on Coronation Street was no exception.

Packed with excited and thirsty fans, the pub was extremely busy and the landlady, Jenny Conner and her sole bar staff, Emma Brooker were barely coping with demand.

Eventually, around midnight the pair finally got the glasses, washed, dried and stored away.

"Leave the tables, the cleaner can do them in the morning, I need wine, and I need it now." Said Jenny, the landlady.

She took a very chilled bottle of Pinot out of the fridge and said to Emma, "want to join me? I think we've earned this."

Emma was tired from a very busy shift and said, "thanks Mrs. Conner, but I will pass this time, I really need my bed."

"Oh come on Emma, just one drink, I hate drinking on my own." Said Jenny pleadingly.

Reluctantly Emma followed Jenny into the back lounge of the pub.

Jenny poured two large glasses of the wine, and handed one to Emma.

"Cheers," said Jenny as she clinked her glass to Emma's.

"Well that was a last hour to remember, I bet you will enjoy counting the profits." Said Emma.

Jenny said,"Johnny picks his time to visit relatives in Ireland, and Sean with his hot date, left us in the lurch, but we managed, didn't we?"

A smiling Emma replied, "we sure did, the A team!"

Following some small talk, Jenny refilled their glasses and asked, "So young lady, hows your love life?"

Emma, a beautiful mixed race eighteen year old had been dating local boy, Seb Franklin for a few months.

"Okay, I suppose, " replied Emma, then continued, "you know Seb is HIV positive, so wears a condom when we make love. Well, he is terrified it may split or come off, so we don't, you know."

Jenny replied,"Oh, that's terrible, you need a good sex life at your age," then laughed and said, "or any age to to think about it."

"So what about you and Johnny?" Asked Emma, the wine making her a little bolder than she usually was.

"Well, where do I begin?" Said Jenny, reaching for the bottle and adding wine to her glass.

"At first, it was brilliant, we were like teenagers, at it all the time." Jenny said, then realised what Emma had just told her, and then said, "oh I am sorry, sweetheart, I didn't think."

Emma reached over and touched her bosses hand, saying, "that's ok, carry on."

A smiling Jenny continued, "as you know, Johnny is a little bit older than me, and as you will find out, men of a certain age can't, you know, stay erect for as long."

"So what do you do?" Asked Emma.

The wine had quickly gone to Jenny's head and she was feeling that she could talk about her sex life to a comparative stranger. "Well," she began, "I ,you know, with my hand."

Emma smiled and said, "Seb loves it when I do that, go on."

"And of course orally," the words escaping from her lips, almost before she had thought about the reaction she would get. What would an eighteen year old think of a woman of her age, she was forty eight, giving oral sex to her husband.

"Oh I love giving blow jobs, I bet Mr.Conner does too." Emma interrupted, then corrected herself, "I mean receiving them, not giving."

Rather taken aback Jenny said, "what about Seb orally to you?"

With a sigh, Emma replied, "He can't, transfer of fluids, and all that, and you?"

"No chance, Johnny hates it, only tried it once, never again he said." Jenny then went on, "he also has premature ejaculation problems, four or five thrusts and he comes, leaving me high and dry, literally. Haven't had a decent orgasm in months."

Sensing her boss was getting upset, Emma moved closer. She didn't know why, but she moved her head closer to Jenny's and tilted her chin upwards. She then placed a kiss on Jenny's lips.

It wasn't long, or sexy in any way, and lasted no more than a few seconds.

Jenny froze.

"Oh my god, I am so sorry," said Emma, standing up and reaching for her jacket.

Jenny was still seated, staring ahead, trying to work out what had just happened.

A very flustered Emma was at the door. "I am so sorry Mrs.Conner, I don't know what came over me, I will soon get another job, I have loved working for you."

Emma dashed into the bar and headed for the front door.

From the entrance to the private quarters Jenny said very loudly, "Emma, wait, don't go, we have to talk about what just happened."

Emma stopped and slowly turned around. Jenny walked slowly to her and extended her arms towards the young woman.

As Emma slowly turned, Jenny took her in her arms. Jenny hugged her tightly for about thirty seconds. Breaking the hug, Jenny looked into Emma's large brown eyes that were brimming with tears, then Jenny's lips met hers.

This time the kiss was more passionate. Emma opened her mouth slightly and allowed Jenny's tongue to slide against hers.

Jenny was confused, not sure what was happening. She was kissing another female for the first time. Not only that but it was her eighteen year old barmaid. And most confusing of all, is that it felt so good and so right.

Emma responded with her own tongue entering and dancing around Jenny's.

Jenny pulled Emma back into the lounge, and they fell onto the sofa, a tangle of arms and legs and two mouths devouring each other.

Emma was laying on top and she moved her lips from Jenny's and towards her neck. Jenny had always loved having her neck kissed, it was one of her most sensitive areas. The gentle touch of Emma's tongue and lips was making her moist in all the right places.

Slowly kissing to the centre of Jenny's throat, Emma carefully began to unbutton the blouse Jenny was wearing. As the buttons popped open the milky white flesh of her breasts, encased in their white lacy bra provided the next exploratory area for Emma's lips and tongue.

As Emma kissed the swell of Jenny's breast, she also finished unbuttoning the blouse, and slipped her hand around the back and expertly unclipped the bra.

Jenny shrugging her shoulders shed the bra and Emma immediately began to suck on the deep pink nipples, standing proud in the rather large aureoles.

Having her nipples sucked and licked had always been a joyful part of foreplay for Jenny, but the feelings she was experiencing as the young girl performed the act, were incredible.

Emma slid her hand from Jenny's breast and popped the button, at the waist of her trousers, and began to ease down the zip.

*Things are moving to fast, this is wrong,* Jenny said to herself as Emma's hand slid inside her panties. She desperately wanted the girl to stop, telling herself it was oh so wrong.

Emma's fingers began to comb through the thick curly pubic hair and seconds later found Jenny's wetness. All pretence that it was wrong disappeared from Jenny's mind as Emma's expert fingers probed deeper inside her.

"Oh my god, that's so good, don't stop, please don't stop," said a rather breathless Jenny. Moments later the tip of Emma's finger lightly brushed over the sensitive nub of flesh that was Jenny's clitoris and the older woman cried out, "I'm coming, oh yes, I'm coming."

Jenny's climax hit her like an express train, surging through her body, months of pent up pressure released by the dexterity of the girl whose fingers were still plying their magic.

Reluctantly Emma withdrew the wet and sticky fingers and offered them to Jenny, who slowly licked and sucked on the digits, coated in her own juices. It was the most erotic moment of her entire life.

She pulled Emma towards her and she shared her juices as their tongues danced against each other.

As their lips parted, Emma softly said, "will their be anything else Mrs.Connor?"

Jenny again attached her mouth to Emma's and after a long and lingering kiss, said, "I wouldn't mind being naked."

Emma didn't reply, she simply slid Jenny's trousers off her legs, followed in very quick order by her very unsexy white cotton knickers. She lay on the sofa naked.

"God, you're beautiful," said Emma as she gazed down.

"And you are fully dressed, get naked quick and get over here."

Emma quickly slipped her dress over her head. The pink bra and matching panties soon followed.

"Well? " she said arms akimbo and smiling down at Jenny.

Jenny was literally speechless. Before her Emma stood naked. From the blonde highlights in her semi Afro hairstyle, to the pretty, without being beautiful face. Then those breasts, large for such a slim frame, the nipples brown and prominent, then down to the completely bare pubic mound and the lips of the pussy, tight and inviting, long slim legs completed the picture, all enclosed in the most perfect skin tone of a delicious coffee.

"Wow." Was all Jenny could utter, as she extended her arms and invited Emma to join her.

They sat on the sofa and Emma slid her hand gently over Jenny's breasts, whilst Jenny offered them to Emma's eager mouth. As Emma covered Jenny's breasts with licks and kisses, Jenny reached down and slid her hand up the thigh of the young coloured girl.

Jenny reached down and tilted Emma's head for a kiss, and as they kissed gently slid her hand over the brown skin and then the breast, and another new experience as she touched another woman intimately for the first time.

Emma was fascinated with Jenny's breasts and stroked them gently before taking the left nipple and sucking gently on it, sending waves of pleasure surging through the Jenny.

They kissed again and as they do so their tongues are searching as they each caress the breast of the other woman.

Even though she is the younger partner Emma is the only one of the two to have experienced sex with another woman, a threesome with Maria and Ali. She eases Jenny onto her back and gazes at her, fascinated by the very hairy patch covering her genital area.

Emma stroked the soft skin of Jenny's thighs, before licking her finger and slowly began to slide it firstly along the lips, then quite deftly inside, causing Jenny to jump slightly and murmur, "Oh yes."

This was quickly followed by an even louder gasp of, "Oh my god, yes," as Emma parted the lips and replaced her fingers with her lips, then her tongue and began to perform wondrous things in her pussy.

As Emma continued to lick and suck on the inside and fleshy lips, Jenny reached down and began to tease her own clitoris. Emma then inserted two fingers inside the extremely wet vagina and began to tenderly finger fuck Jenny. The combined masturbation and finger ministrations brought another huge orgasm quickly surging through her body.

As she relaxed after her climax, Jenny was instantly turned on again as Emma offered her fingers, coated in Jenny's juices to be licked clean. Jenny took the digits and hungrily sucked the cum off each one individually.

Emma then slid back between Jenny's legs and carried on licking and sucking as if her life depended on giving the other woman untold pleasure.

After kissing her way back up Jenny's body, the two attained a sitting position on the sofa and begin to passionately kiss.

"I want to taste you," whispered Jenny, as their lips reluctantly parted.

Jenny moved her mouth from Emma's and began to journey down the young girls body. As Jenny began to suck and kiss the now very firm brown nipples, Emma instinctively opened her legs and began to stroke her own, very wet pussy.

She was delighted moments later, when Jenny's hand replaced her own and the other woman touched a vagina, other than her own, for the first time.

Emma lay back on the sofa, one leg slung over the back and the other on the floor, giving Jenny a perfect view of her target, Emma's pussy.

She moved onto that target. Tentatively, she eased her mouth onto the smooth skin of Emma's upper thighs and taking in the musky aroma emitting from her. She wondered at the pussy lips, gently puckered and displaying a light sheen of moisture.

Then as she approached fifty, she tasted another woman for the first time.

She loved everything she was doing. The taste of Emma was intoxicating, the aroma filled her senses with lust and the texture of the skin inside of her was amazing. Then she found the hood and teased that little bud of pleasure from its hiding place. Attaching her tongue to the tip and slowly licking, the bucking of Emma's hips and the way the girl was gripping her head, trying to force it further, told her that Emma's climax was near.

When it came, Emma let out a scream and Jenny's mouth was awash with sweet juice flowing from deep within her. She drank it down hungrily, relishing the nectar she had helped produce.

She smeared Emma's body with a combination of the girls own juices and the saliva from her tongue as she slowly moved up to kiss that wonderful mouth again.

After a while, Emma said reluctantly, "I had better be going, don't want the cleaner to catch us like this in the morning."

Taking hold of her hand, Jenny pulled her up from the sofa and led her to the foot of the stairs.

"There is only one place you are going young lady, and that's my bed. I want to sample more of the delicious things you have done to me." Said Jenny.

Emma looked down sheepishly, "Why Mrs.Connor, I don't know what you mean."

Kissing her and with her hand on her shaven pussy, Jenny said, "I think you can call me Jenny now."

To be continued...