Corrie The Next Generation Ch. 12

Story Info
Nina and Asha attend the Goth festival in Whitby.
1.4k words
4.11
2.5k
3
Story does not have any tags

Part 12 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 11/03/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nina Lucas and Asha Alahan were sat on the sofa at Asha's house, watching a movie and sharing the occasional kiss.

After rekindling their romance, the two girls had been inseparable, and spent most of their time in each other's company.

They made an odd couple on the surface. Nina, a goth, pale faced with powder, black eyes and lipstick and eccentric goth clothing, almost exclusively black. Whilst Asha was of Indian parentage, a rather plain looking girl with glasses, and a very slim boyish figure.

Having got back together after Nina's boyfriend was murdered, they had taken things very slowly and not progressed from kissing and cuddling.

Asha's 18th birthday was coming up and Nina was about to reveal her birthday gift.

Pausing the movie, Nina said, "I know your birthday is a couple of weeks before, but as a treat, well for me it is, I have booked us in for the Goth Weekend in Whitby."

Asha was overjoyed at the prospect of spending a weekend away with Nina, less so with spending it with hundreds, perhaps even thousands of other Goth's.

"Thanks, that will be wonderful, but I'm not a Goth, won't I stand out in the crowd?" Said Asha.

Nina placed a small chaste kiss on her lips, "I am sure I can get you some gear and makeup to make you a Goth, if only for those few days."

When Nina had left, Asha Googled the Goth festival in Whitby.

She read that Bram Stoker had been staying in Whitby and on a moonlit night with the ruins of the Abbey high above the town silhouetted, he got the inspiration to write the novel Dracula. The town had used the legend to promote tourism for many years and now its Goth festival attracted visitors from far and near.

Asha, fell asleep with the pleasant thoughts that in a few weeks, she would be sharing a bed with Nina.

A week later Asha celebrated her 18th birthday, with a small family party. Her goodnight kiss with Nina was a little more passionate with a hand caressing her breast, causing the small nipple to harden and moisture to begin down below.

The time to their weekend seemed to drag, then suddenly they found themselves on the train heading for Whitby.

The picturesque town in North Yorkshire was packed to the rafters with visitors as the two girls made their way to the B&B in an old part of the town and close to the harbour.

Nina was in full Goth mode, with Asha more restrained, though the heavy black eye makeup and lipstick helped her to get into the mood of the town.

The nice landlady, a woman in her early 40's showed them to their room, a very small one it turned out, with just the basics of a bed, set of drawers a wardrobe and a bathroom. The window however offered a wonderful view of the harbour and the imposing headland, topped with the ruins of Whitby Abbey.

The two girls hugged and kissed, excited at the prospect of spending every moment of the next two days together.

After unpacking, they hit the town and were soon caught up in the atmosphere created by the festival goers.

It was around midnight when they finally arrived back at the B&B and although neither were drinkers as such, the small amount of alcohol they had consumed, made them a little giddy.

"I love you, Nina Lucas," said Asha as she pulled Nina towards her and kissed her, open mouthed, tongue seeking its target and finding it.

The kiss seemed to last an age, when it eventually broke, Nina replied, "I love you too, Asha Alahan."

They fell onto the bed fully clothed and resumed their kisses, which quickly became more passionate and arousing.

Their faces almost touching, Nina swallowed and said rather tentatively, "Do you want to make love? I will understand if you're not ready, but I am willing to...."

Asha cut off the rest of the sentence and moulded her lips to Nina's and began to seek the softness of Nina's breast with her hand.

Nina moved her mouth to the smooth brown skin of Asha's neck and eased the other girl onto her back, then lay on top of her, kissing the soft lips.

Nina then sat astride, Asha still caressing her breasts. With Asha's assistance, Nina slipped the black lacy top from Asha, the black bra soon followed, revealing the small but perfect breasts, tipped with dark brown almost black nipples and surprisingly large aureoles.

Asha reached behind Nina's back and struggled to unclasp her bra. "You will get better with practice," laughed Nina as she released the catch and discarded the bra.

While both girls had enjoyed heterosexual sex with boys, this was the first time they would experience lesbian sex.

Asha raised her head and tried to kiss Nina, but the other girl forced her back onto the bed and began to kiss the skin between Asha's tiny breasts. Then instinctively moved her lips to the nipple and wrapped her tongue around the hard nub, Asha sighed and simply went "ahhh."

Eager for Nina to continue said, "help me get rid of these please," tugging at her black panties. Nina was only too pleased to assist as she slid them down Asha's slim legs.

Nina looked down on the naked girl below her. "Oh my god, you are so beautiful, perfect, I do love you." Then without any preamble or warning, Nina parted Asha's legs and slid between them and began to lick at the slit, hidden beneath a mass of black crinkly pubic hair.

Asha's ex boyfriend had never gone down on her, so the sensation she was feeling from Nina's lips and tongue were so new and exciting, never mind so wonderfully mind blowing erotic.

As Nina continued to explore her most intimate place with her tongue, Asha squeezed her breast and tweaked the nipple, the pleasurable pain began the buildup to her first lesbian orgasm. This arrived as Nina's fingers joined her lips and tongue and the tip of the latter touched the tip of her clitoris.

"Oh my, yes Nina, oh my god, yes, yes yes," she screamed unaware her screams were clearly heard by the rest of the guests in the house, at that moment as she came down, she could not have cared if the whole world had heard her.

Nina continued to pleasure Asha as the Indian girls orgasm subsided, then Asha niftily turned Nina onto her back and literally tore at the black leggings that Nina was still wearing, these together with the panties soon ended up on the floor, Asha began to reciprocate the pleasure Nina had administered and licked the wet, sticky lips, oozing with Nina's femininity.

Nina was thrashing about, the intensity of Asha's mouth working on her pussy was unbelievable, surely this cannot have been her first time, no way, thought Nina as more sensational feelings built up inside her.

Nina had previous oral sex experience with a couple of boyfriends, but nothing like the exquisite and oh so sensual things that were happening inside her pussy.

Planting tiny butterfly kisses up to Nina's belly button, Asha then knelt and positioned herself so that her soaking pussy was directly above Nina's waiting mouth. Slowly she lowered until she felt the glorious feeling of her lovers tongue licking her engorged clitoris.

When Nina added fingers to the frantic acrobatics of her tongue, Asha came again, long and hard, coating Nina's lips with exquisite juices.

Nina promptly spun around and dropped into the classic 69 position and began to lick Asha from the other angle. Asha eagerly joined in, stroking the smooth skin of Nina's arse and poking her tongue at the pronounced and crinkly lips before her eyes.

Nina then unexpectedly broke the position and took Asha's legs and parted them, lifting the left leg, she inserted her own and pulled Asha to her, their pussies now adjacent, were soon meshed together as the two moved their hips in unison. A few moments later the pairs first simultaneously achieved orgasm raced through their bodies.

Exhausted but deliriously happy they kissed and in each other's arms, fell into a deep and exhaustive sleep.

They made love twice more in the night, and again when they woke in the morning.

In the breakfast room, they received knowing smiles from the other guests and realised how much noise their lovemaking had produced.

Nina never one to hold back, said, "I know what you are all thinking so I would like to announce that this beautiful girl and I had the most wonderful night of sex together," she leaned over the table and kissed Asha.

The other guests broke into a round of applause.

The landlady a single woman, looked on enviously, what she wouldn't give for a threesome with those two.....