Corrie The Next Generation Ch. 13

Story Info
Daisy and Jenny and Ronnie the lodger.
2k words
4.45
2.5k
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 13 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 11/03/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Daisy Midgely sat at the table in the back room of the Rovers Return browsing through her mobile phone, though not really sure what she was looking for or for anything at all, should the truth be known. What she really wanted was a good shag.

She hadn't been fucked since she broke up with Ryan and was getting quite desperate.

Her hand moved between her legs and she had just begun to rub her pussy through the fabric of her leggings when the door opened.

"HI Daisy, how are you doin?" It was Ronnie Bailey who was lodging at the Rovers. He was a handsome, well built black guy I his early fifties who had previously had a brief affair with Jenny Conner, Daisy's step mum.

"I'm ok thanks, bored with the pub being closed though, Jenny is going shopping, but I can't be arsed, cup of coffee?" Said Daisy.

The Rovers was closed for a bar refurbishment and the workmen had knocked off early to go to watch Weatherfield County in a local derby cup match.

As they made small talk, Daisy couldn't help visualising Ronnie stripped off. He was certainly well built and obviously kept himself in shape, and what's more she had never had a black guy.

"So how's your sex life?" Daisy asked out of the blue.

Ronnie spluttering replied, "what sort of question is that for a young lady to be asking?"

"Quite a straight forward one I would think, so what's your answer?"

Ronnie looked her in the eye, "not good, to non existent if I am honest." He replied.

Seizing the moment, Daisy stood, took him by the hand and led him up the stairs to her room.

"But I'm old enough to be your dad, or even grandad," said Ronnie as Daisy took off her tee shirt, revealing a rather sexy bra which she quickly discarded.

Cupping her small, but perfectly formed breasts, she said, "well what do you think?"

Ronnie a red blooded man, couldn't resist the beautiful young woman before him, he moved towards her, and ignoring all the reasons why he should just turn around and walk away, walked up to Daisy and forced his mouth against hers, his probing tongue was greeted enthusiastically by Daisy's.

Pushing the young woman onto the bed, he roughly tore off her flimsy panties and began immediately to lick at her already moist pussy.

"Fuck me," cried Daisy as Ronnie expert technique soon had her approaching her peak, then continued, "where did you learn to do that?"

Ronnie didn't answer, he just carried on and soon delivered Daisy's first orgasm.

"Oh my god, I've never come that quickly," said a breathless Daisy as Ronnie began to strip.

She looked on, admiring the muscular toned body, but was most impressed when he slipped off his boxers and a good 8 or 9 inches of solid black heavily veined cock sprang into view.

Without hesitation Daisy dropped to her knees and took the black monster in her hand, she could hardly circle its girth.

"Wow, no wonder Jenny had a smile on her face," said Daisy, referring to the brief affair her her stepmother had with Ronnie.

She licked around the bulbous head and then traced her tongue down the thickly veined shaft and sucked one of the dangling balls between her lips.

Then retracing her route, came back to the head, twirled her tongue around it a few times, then ever so slowly took Ronnie's cock into her mouth, sliding the rigid black flesh in until it collided with the back of her throat, causing her to gag.

Unperturbed, she carried on feasting on the blood engorged flesh.

Much as he was enjoying the attention, Ronnie wanted to treat her to one of his sexual treats, that he had performed and perfected over the years, and had never disappointed the lady.

He eased Daisy off her knees and stood her on the bed. He lifted her and in the same movement spun her round, until her head was level with his cock and her legs either were side of his head.

As his tongue found her wetness, she appreciated not only his technique and inventiveness, but also his strength to hold her up while giving her immense pleasure between the legs.

Her mouth found his cock, and with the blood rushing to her head, she began to again suck it deep into her mouth, it was her first standing "69"

They fell onto the bed and as Ronnie lay back, Daisy went down and began to suck him again, while his fingers probed and pleasured her wetness.

The were disturbed by a voice from outside the room.

"Daisy, have you seen my black handbag," said Jenny from outside Daisy's bedroom.

She entered without knocking and saw her twenty something step daughter with about six inches of black cock in her mouth and her lodger and ex lover with his fingers deep in her pussy.

"What the fuck is going on here?" She screamed.

Daisy casually withdrew the black meat from her mouth and said, "calm down Jenny, it should be obvious to someone of your experience to know what's going on, we are fucking, well we will be soon."

"How long has this been going on and under my roof?" The redhead fumed.

Daisy her hand stroking the still stiff cock replied, "about 20 minutes, he has some stamina this one, oh but you already know that, don't you? "

Jenny's mind flashed back with some degree of pleasure to the afternoons in bed with Ronnie, the girl was right, he was a fantastic lover and some jealousy crept into her head.

Then Daisy astonished her, "fuck shopping, the stores will still be there tomorrow, why don't you take your clothes off and join us?" Then continued, "I am sure Ronnie won't mind, and I haven't had a threesome for ages, oh come on mum."

Jenny looked at the couple on the bed. Her gorgeous step daughter, naked and sensually stroking the black cock, and her handsome black lodger, equally naked, and in possession of the same cock, a cock she knew so well. She had never had a threesome and while she was quite experienced in sex with women, her own stepdaughter was another matter. It was now or never, she either turned and walked out of the door, or joined them on the bed for an afternoon of utter lust and sex. It was make your mind up time.

"Oh fuck it, why not," she said as she casually walked over to the bed and took Ronnie deep into her oh so eager mouth.

As Jenny recalled how big and fat Ronnie's cock was, Daisy was cupping his big black balls watching with fascination as the cock slipped effortlessly into her stepmothers mouth, then out again, it's skin covered in the juices they were creating.

As Jenny continued to suck him, Ronnie lifted the hem of Jenny's skirt and began to stroke the pantie covered cheeks of her ample, but still sexy arse.

Daisy joined Jenny in sucking the huge black cock, alternatively taking the solid flesh into their mouths, sucking for a few seconds then feeding it back into the equally eager mouth. Occasionally they would both lick around the head, their lips touching ever so slightly, but enough to send shivers of anticipation down Daisy's spine.

As Ronnie slipped off Jenny's panties, Daisy kissed her stepmother for the first time, her tongue exploring and seeking its mate, which responded eagerly.

Ronnie pulled Jenny to him and they kissed, tentatively at first but as the passion increased, Daisy added to it by again taking the big black rod in her mouth, taking all the length until she gagged.

"Let me," pleaded Jenny as she almost snatched Ronnie's cock from Daisy's mouth and instantly replaced it with her own. While Jenny was feasting on the hard flesh, Daisy unclipped her bra, all three were now naked.

Ronnie whispered something to Jenny that Daisy couldn't pick up.

"Oh god yes," Jenny said.

Jenny sat on the edge of the bed. Ronnie squatted in front of her and she placed her legs over his shoulders, her pussy was now right in his face. Daisy was astonished when he secured Jenny's legs and slowly rose. He stood with Jenny balanced on his shoulders and began to lick her pussy.

Daisy had never seen anything like it. Here was her stepmother sat on a muscular black mans shoulders, having her pussy eaten, and he was still rampant. She dropped to her knees and took him deep into her young mouth.

Strong as Ronnie was, he could only maintain this position for a short while and he and Jenny collapsed in a heap onto the bed.

Jenny lay on her back and spread her legs, Ronnie didn't need an invitation and very quickly sank his full length into her.

Daisy had never been with another woman, but any doubts or inhibitions she might have had were dismissed as she began to lick and suck her stepmothers nipples while the black rod, piston like pumped in and out relentlessly.

Jenny was vey vocal and screamed as the combined ministrations of the other two brought on the most intense orgasm of her life.

Daisy looked on in fascination as the black cock slid out of Jenny's pussy, glistening with the combination of their juices. She wondered how Ronnie could keep going without ejaculating and still be as stiff.

A few moments later she was grateful he was still able, as he positioned her on her knees, pert little arse with its inviting cleft beckoning him as he slid effortlessly into her.

Now Daisy had a great great sex life up to recently, but of all the cock she had taken since losing her virginity, nothing compared to the drilling she was receiving from this black rod.

Jenny, still coming down from the orgasm, lay on the bed and watched in wonderment as her stepdaughter was tacken from behind by her lover, her fingers combing through the patch of auburn hair and down into her wetness.

Crawling towards them, Jenny began to lick Ronnie's cock as it continued on its relentless work, in and out of Daisy.

Turning at a crazy angle, Ronnie eased Jenny's legs apart and although still deep inside Daisy, began to lick and suck on Jenny's soaking pussy.

Disentangling themselves, Ronnie lay on his back on the bed, his cock was incredibly as stiff as ever and Jenny wondered how many little blue pills he took, not that it mattered as long as he kept it up, literally.

Daisy positioned herself between his legs and began to suck his cock again, while Jenny straddling his head, lowered her pussy to his mouth and sighed as his long tongue began to probe her most intimate place, while her stepdaughter fondled her breasts, tweaking the nipples to induce another sensation, new to her.

They changed positions as Jenny impaled herself on the cock, Daisy began to alternately sweep her tongue over Jenny's arse and lick his cock as it pumped in and out of her.

Jenny climbed off and dropped to her knees, beckoning Daisy to lay before her and as she did so, Jenny eased her legs apart and lowered her lips to Daisy's pussy.

As Jenny lapped at Daisy, Ronnie, still rock hard plunged into her, piston like, then with a great roar, he quickly pulled out and a great stream of jizz shot onto Jenny's arse and lower back.

Ronnie wiped the residue off on Jenny and collapsed onto the bed, completely spent. Equally spent, Jenny was laid on her front and was surprised when Daisy eased over and began to lick the sticky fluid from her arse. She had never experienced anything as erotic.

Daisy turned her over and having collected the last of the jizz in her mouth, let the white liquid drip slowly from her mouth into Jenny's. When the last drops had been transferred, their lips met in a tongue swirling, sperm coated kiss.

The kiss became more intense and as Ronnie got up to leave, Jenny said, "stay and watch if you want, it promises to be quite a show."