Corrupted by the Naughty Diary 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Damn," I groaned.

She grinned down at me and licked her lips. "What is your next command, Master Big Brother?"

God, I would love this life owning my sister-wife.

* * *

Derrick savors his little sister-slave sucking his dick clean. They had time for the blowjob before dinner. Derrick doesn't ever think about any other girl but Amanda. She's his perfect, little sister-slut. He can't wait to breed her.

Little does he know she is pregnant with twins.

A boy and a girl that will grow up to enjoy the same incestuous, BDSM relationship.

* * *

Kristen squeals in delight, picturing Amanda sucking her big brother's cock clean. She was much better for him than saying dumb things like how cute Kristen was. The bookworm whimpers through her orgasm and pants, her pleasure past.

"Shame brothers and sisters can't love each other," she says. Only in her journal.

Or so she thinks.

Kristen lets Derrick drift from her mind as she searches for her next story. Maybe one about Mr. Holiday. He hasn't been having much fun at all while Daddy's been cuckolding him and breeding his daughters.

With a new story percolating in her mind, Kristen heads to her class, thinking about various sluts that could provide stress relief at Mr. Holiday's office.

To be continued...